Ch33

The EXOplanet

 

"Hey!" "Just kidding. You feel better?" Lay asks. "Yeah, much better." "Yeah! Let's celebrate." Then Chanyeol and Bakehyun take out cake and caps. "Not yet." SUHO says. "Uba~." "Yeah, we have something serious to say." "What is it, omma?" "But first, told TVXQ and SHINee to come. Then we'll say." 

 

One hour pass

 

"Ding dong" "They finally come." Kris fly toward the door and open it. "Hi guys! Long time no see." Key says, even though they see during the war. "Let's party!" JongHyun says. "Not yet." Chanyeol and Bakehyun told him. "We have serious thing to warn." So they all sit down by the sofa. "So, when Kyun and I ..." (SUHO says 800more words.) "So you mean there's a spy in our group and try's to destroy us. That person can be our director." U-Know conclude. "Sehun you ok?" LuHan asks. "🔥." They see the fire surround Sehun, "Are you ok?" Hero asks. "Shhhh." LuHan says. "Sehun na, hyun take you to walk around." Then Kris take Sehun outside. "Well, when I take Sehun to join our group, I saw a bunch of brick instead of house. Then I know that someone kill Sehun's parents. When uba says the head say he did it, and D.O says that person look like our director." LuHan says. "Would Sehun escape and kill the director?" Minho asks. "Oh no!" So they all rush out the door, looking for Sehun. 

 

"Sehun calm down." "But hyun, how can I..." "Shhh. It dangerous to talk here. Let's go back." So, they meet the rest. "Why do you guys come out?" "..." After a while, they decide to let Onew say. So someone pinch Onew. "Ahh!" "Onew hyun, you have something to say?" Even Kris is younger, but he can make you scare. "Um, we all come out because, because... Ah, D.O wants to breath fresh air." "? Oh, yeah, yes, hehe." "Let's go back." "Sehun, are you all right?" LuHan asks. "You don't know how much I want to kill him." Sehun say in an angry, but low tone. "Calm down. Not only you, I want to kill him too." Chanyeol says.  "Not only kill him, kill him by our own hands." SUHO says.