Ch27

The EXOplanet

 

In the other car. "U-Know hyun, I want ride EXO's carT.T" Max says. "Max, I wanna go too!T.T No. T.T"  U-Know says. "Me too!" Key says. TVXQ and SHINee rides the same car. Even though U-Know is the most powerful person in the car, Hero is the oldest. So, unless they both agree, the chance is very little. What about Onew, you might ask, well, he's sleeping. Why do they want to change car? EXO's car is bigger, and is like a small house. Their car is big, but more luggage. "Guys, only for a few hours. Then you can ride the plane with them." Hero says. 

 

In the other car. "How can you do that, they're just kids." The assistant says. "Don't forget, they kill your family. The event for Sehun is just a warning." "But, what you gonna do." "Kill Chanyeol in this war." 

 

Back to EXO. "Kids, if you love some one, better say it before the war." SUHO says. "Ok. Lay hyun, I love you. I'm serious, I really am. Be my love?" Kai says, seriously. "Me too, Tao, I love you." Kris." "Well, we love you too." "Ohh." Two couples says. "LuHan, our love will be the most." "Sehun, Kyun and I love each other the most, because we are the first one, and our love is infinite." SUHO puts his arm around D.O's waist. "XIUMIN, it my first time call you that, but I❤you." "Me too." "O.O it so fast." D.O says. "Yeah, after aba say that, the rest member becomes couples." LuHan agree. But Chanyeol and Bakehyun is really quite, so the member look, 0.0! they are kissing. "What are you looking?" SUHO asks, and he kiss D.O. "LuHan, I haven't kiss you yet." So Sehun kiss LuHan. And the rest member set their ring in camera mode, take a photo, and play games.