Ch29

The EXOplanet

 

"Are we there yet?" XIUMIN asks. "Well, almost. We arrive LA, but the place change, so 6more hours." SUHO reply. "!" The rest member beside SUHO and D.O. D.O open one of his eyes, he just woke up. So cute! That's what SUHO thinks. "What happen?" D.O asks. "6 more hours." Kris reply. "Oh." Then, he went back to sleep. His head is on SUHO's lap, feet on his own chair. So sweet, but my legsT.T. But it worth it. SUHO thinks. "Ewe." 

 

"Ya! Chanyeol! Get you of me!" Bakehyun yell. Everyone look at them, even D.O look. Chanyeol copy D.O's move. "T.T XIUMIN, LuHan, Kris, uba, and Lay hyun, help! Chen, D.O, Kai and Sehun, help!" "Bakehyun, just this time~" "🔥Chanyeol, I really want slap you."(°_°)! I'll get up." So, Chanyeol get up, then Bakehyun copy D.O's move. "So cute, my baby." Chanyeol says. "Myunn~" "Umhm?" "Zzz..." "So cute. I want bite you." So, he kiss on his check. It softer then cotton candy. "Lay, I want."  Kai says. "Ok." Lay stand up and go to another seat. T.T. XIUMIN and Chen is sleeping in 1 pillow. LuHan put his on Sehun's shoulder, Sehun put his head on LuHan's head(☆_☆). It weird about Tao and Kris, but they manage it. Kris put down the desk, and sleep on that, Tao sleep on Kris's back and chair.

 

"Guys, get up. It only 1 hour left." Kris says, but ever "husband" give him a look(Sehun is the most powerful one) then say," Shhh." "Eh." So EXO all wake up. They pick their new bag, put the medicine, water, and some food in it. Then through out the old bag (Me: don't through it out, I want one! SUHO: Oops, sorry. Me: T.T). Finally, they arrive the airport. EXO give the thing SHINee and TVXQ order. Then they went on taxi, and go to hotel. "Oh ho!" "Finally, my war will come." "Maybe it will change place." "!" "Just kidding."