Ch23, 24

The EXOplanet

 

 

"What a day." Kris says. "Yeah, we all have fun, and, you know." Tao agree. "Kids, having a good time? The war will start." "Yes." XIUMIN answers. So they go back. "What did you guys did?" "We..." LuHan get interrupt. "We went to amusement park." Kris says. "Where?" "In..." Sehun get interrupt. "In Korea." "Look, we are home." Chen says. "Bye." 
 
 
 
When they walk to home, LuHan and Sehun are confused. "Why did you lie?" "Shh." Bakehyun says. When they enter the home, D.O says, "Myun, Kris, Tao, and I will clean the third floor, Lay, Kai, LuHan and Sehun will clean the second floor, the rest of you will clean first floor." "O.O omma, it so much T.T besides, I hide my secret in my room." Chanyeol complain. "You disagree?" SUHO asks, but it sounds like how dare you.(me: poor Chanyeol) Then, Kris stare at him. "No, omma, uba, he,he,he." So the cleaning begin. 
 
 
 
EXO has a 3 floor mansion. The basement, for useless stuff, first floor is their living room, kitchen, and dining room, the meeting room, play room(for party.) library, and 6 guest rooms. The second floor is their bedrooms, 6 bedrooms and LuHan and Sehun, Kris and Tao, SUHO and D.O, Bakehyun and Chanyeol, Chen and XIUMIN, and Lay and Kai. In their each bedroom has one bathroom. 6 dress rooms, same as who uses it. Then, 2 bathroom on 1,2 floor. In their yard, there's a giant swimming pool and soccer field, can also play basketball.