Ch31

The EXOplanet

 

The war begin, 12 boys are really neverous. "Ok kids. We gonna split up, 2 person 1 group." So they split up asthe couples. 

 

LuHan and Sehun went west. Without 1 hour, hundreds of bad guy come, without problem, LuHan lift his hands, pick half of them up, really high, then drop. "Boom!" Half of them get killed. "Boss, this thing is difficul to deal." "LuHan isn't a thing! He's a person, with power! Besides, he's my deer." Sehun yells back. "Who care!" "I care!" So, Sehun wave one of his arm, a hurricane come, without rain. The wind take the rest away, some die when the weapon hit them, some get ditch by the wind, fly away, and hit the rock. The lame boss, get ditch by the wind. So they went back.

 

Kris and Tao, Lay and Kai went north. "Nothing happens." "Who says that?" One guy came out, with more guy at the back. "You must be the member of EXO, but you and you doesn't look like one." He point at Lay and Tao. "Hey!" "How dare you talk to my Tao/Layney like that!" Kris and Kai say. So Kris call out the dragon, when the dragon come out, it stand on most bad guy, the rest wants to escape, so Tao stop their time, the dragon eats them. "So disgusting." Lay says. "Let's go back." Kai says.