Ch8

The EXOplanet

"When are we leaving?" Tao asks. "10:00am, it 9:40am right now." Sehun answer. "What? You telling us now?" "Yeah." "Why aren't you ready, guys?" D.O ask, with SUHO hugging him and Kris by the side. "How? What? Wait, how did you get ready?" Chanyeol asks a stupid question. "When we join, the director give us each laguggages for different mission. In the laguggages, it has weapon, which is 12swords each, and weapons that based on our characters." SUHO reply with how come you don't know tone.

"Umma, do I have one?" Sehun said, bling bling, he 's been cute. "Of course our baby Sehun get one." Kris said. "We just get it yesterday, but you sleep aleardy." Lay added. "Each of us have 4laguggages. It lables 1-4. 1 is easy, 2 is so so, 3 is middle, 4 is hard." Kai said. "We also have different uniforms, but it all rhyme. For each level. The weapon is another bag. Some is on belt, pocket, arm, or waist, like a belt." Chen added. The weapons repeats because of our characters. For example, we all have sword because we like swords. Just kidding, it because when we choose a paper, it said sword. But uba, umma, and Chanyeol have gun. They all nice to the group, but cruel to the opponents, they might kill them in seconds, but not our family. Every 4people have the same weapon." LuHan describes. It amazing. Sehun thought. "Why are we talking about it right now? Aren't we suppose to get ready?" XIUMIN asks, with laguggage 3. "Ommo, lets hurry." Lay yell. Everyone else rush to the room.

When will they grow up,D.O and SUHO thought. Umma and uba is so poor, to take of these children, I'd rether be a hyun. Kris thought. I'm so happy that I'm the oldest hyun. XIUMIN thanks to the, umm, baozi?