Ch3

The EXOplanet

 

"District 12 here I come! Wow, what happen? Did WW3 happen?" LuHan seemed surprise after he arrive.(me: LuHan xi, seriously? LuHan:what do you think?me:impressive. LuHan: really? Me:no. LuHan: crying and walk away. Me:  ...
 
Job is important. LuHan start to search with a detector. Bibibi, bibibi. It ring. "How can someone live there. It nothing but bricks." Then, LuHan see a small thing running away. "Will it be him?" "Kid, wait!" Why wouldn't they let me go! Sehun become angry and stop running. "Who are you and why are you here. You guys killed my parents!" Sehun lift up his hand and form a wind knife.he throw it towards LuHan. "Ah, it hurts. I'm not a bad guy. I'm LuHan, the second member of exo." What?" "I'm not going to harm you, kid. I'm asking you do you have any power?" "Wind." "Ok. Now I'm asking you to join us." "But why? Can you tell me who kill my parents first?" Sehun didn't know why he believes the men. His eyes attract me. But why? Why would I feel that way? "Your parents? I'm sorry. I won't know unless you tell me who you are and what happen. Sehun start to tell LuHan that his name is Oh, Sehun, and what happen weeks before.( LuHan received the mission today) "If I'm right, it might be the evil gas that try to take over Earth the whole time. For now, would you like to join exo?" "Yes." If I join it, I can help my parents by take revenge.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mansion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Can LuHan handle it? His power isn't attack." Xiumin ask(oldest). "Of course he can." SUHO, the leader and the dad of exo trust LuHan. "Let's see, we got the cake, decoration, welcome gift. What else do we need?" Chen ask. "Guests."Kris added. "Yeah. I will call dbsk, and shinee!"