My Daily Routine with a little of Jonghyun

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 1

Kim EunMi's Point of View

 

        “Jonghyun’s coming! Jonghyun’s coming!” One girl said running through the halls.

Ugh! I hate going to the same school as a celebrity!

           Girls were screaming from every corner. They all stopped walking and started screaming “I LOVE YOU!” or “PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!”. I sighed and walked to my class. I sat down and listened to my Ipod. It was quiet and I enjoyed it until Jonghyun came inside saying “goodbye” to everyone. He smiled and walked over to his desk. I was still listening to my music until someone asked me a question but I couldn’t hear anything. Someone walked in front of my desk and waved their hands in front of me which made me look up. It was Jonghyun.. I took off my headphones and asked

        “What?”

        “What’s your name?” He smiled

        “I’m not telling you.” I started to put my headphones back on when he grabbed my hand.

        “What?” I asked again.       

        “Tell me your name.” He started to let go of my hand.

        “Once the class starts you’ll figure it out.” I smirked and started to put my Ipod away.

He went back to his seat and sat down quietly. I started to get my notebooks and pencils so I’ll be prepared. Some students started to come inside. I sat up as the teacher came inside. The teacher began taking attendance. I looked at the corner of my eye and noticed that Jonghyun was staring at me, waiting for me to say “here” so he’ll know my name.

        “Kim EunMi.” He yelled

        “Here!” I raised my hand.

I looked at the corner of my eye and saw that Jonghyun was happy. I sighed and just looked out the window.

School was really boring and I had so much homework! When it was the end of school I did the usual. I was walking when I noticed someone was following me. I turned around but there was no one so I kept walking. I heard he footsteps so I turned around as fast as I could. I had an idea and ran around the corner and waited for the person. I heard the footsteps coming when I got my bag and smacked it on someone’s face.

        “Yah! Who are you and why are you following me!?” I grabbed the person’s collar. I saw the face and it was Jonghyun. I pushed him away and started to stand up.

        “Oww, that hurt.” He rubbed his forehead.

        “It wouldn’t have hurt if you weren’t stalking me!” I yelled

        “Shh… Calm down.” He covered my mouth.

I started to scream. It felt like I was being kidnapped. Jonghyun took his hand off his mouth so it was my chance to run. I was about to run when he pinned me to a wall.

        “Yah! Let go of me!” I was shaking my hand.

I started to panic.

        “Shh.. Be quiet or you’ll make me look bad!” He put his index finger in front of his lips.    

        “Oh okay!” So I screamed as loud as I can when Jonghyun covered my mouth.

        “SHUT UP!” He said

        “Make me!” He kissed me on the lips.

I suddenly pushed him and slapped him hard.

        “Not like that!” I yelled. I wiped my lips and walked away.

*Who does he think he is? Why the heck did he just kiss me? I’m not like other girls! Stupid guy!*

        “Wait! EunMi!” I didn’t bother turning around. He grabbed my arm so I glared at him.

        “What do you want?!” My voice became cold.

        “I’m sorry.” He looked at me.

I moved my arm and walked away. I hated this guy so much! Why would all these girls fall for him!! For me I’ll never fall for him!! EVER!

I walked home and greeted my parents.

        “Omma, Appa! I’m home!”

        “Hi sweetie.”  Omma kissed my forehead.

        “Hi!” I smiled.

        “Your father is still busy as usual.” She sighed then went back to the kitchen.

        I sighed and walked to my room until I saw my brother.

        “Yah! What are you doing in my room?!” I ran to him

        “Looking for something.” He started to mess my room which made me grab him by the ear.

        “Ask me first so I’ll help you. You can’t just go through people’s stuff like that.” I did a shame sign.

My brother said sorry and went back to his room.

        My brother just started high school. He’s such a troublemaker. I have to help him all the time when it comes to school.. When will he ever learn?

I did my homework until my Omma called me for dinner. After dinner I went upstairs and did my homework again.. It was like the same boring routine I have to go through everyday except for the Jonghyun.. Other than that there’s nothing exciting in my life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the fanfic? Do you guys like it!! I'm posting the chapters soon so just wait.