CH 2 ~ I'm sorry

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

Walking down the dim lighted street, the only sound you can hear was from my suitcase rolling again'st the pavement as I drag it behind me. With heavy steps I walked over to a bench and sat myself down. Fresh tears unleashed as I remembered what I've had just done and sat there sobbing quietly to myself


I took a big breath as I walked out into the living room. There he was sitting on the couch looking perfect as always was Eunhyuk. When he saw me walked in his face lit up and his lips pulled into a huge gummy smile. It kills me inside to know that I will be causing him pain soon. I see him stand up and stride over to me. I felt his strong arms pull me in again'st his chest and felt the warmth radiating from his body. I accidentally took a huge whiff of his scent and I can feel all of my emotions starting to stir. I push my hands against his chest to break the contact and looked up at him. Before I regret my decision or change my mind I said. I'm leaving. I can see the confusion flash across his face as he tries to understand the situation but he soon got angry and demanded to know what he did. I kept shaking my head and saying it was my fault. I wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible, I can already feel the tears starting to form and I don't want him to see me cry. I breathed in deeply and walked right past him. I just need to get to the door and out of here, far away as possible from eunhyuk. Before I could take another step, I once again felt his arms around me, keeping me in his grasp. " You're the best thing that has happened in my life and I love you so much, I don't know what I could do without of you," he said. I felt his hot tears again'st the back of my head and I can already feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. I just want to turn around and kiss him and let him know that I don't want to leave him but I had to refrain myself. Forcing myself, I pried his arms away from me and turned around. It was a bad idea. I can see in his watery eyes that I crushed him and that felt like someone was stabbing a knife through my heart. Without thinking I wiped his tears away and leaned up to give him one last farewell kiss. When our lips contacted, it felt like our first kiss all over again. The feeling of happiness and finally finding the one who you'll be with for the rest of your life. But sadly this isn't a happy ending. I pulled away and looked at him once last time. " Good bye Eunhyuk," I whispered as I felt a single tear escape from my eyes. I turned around and walked towards the door. Why wasn't he following me I wondered? Did he decide that I'm not worth it anymore? I finally got to the door and still no sound from Eunhyuk. With a heavy heart I opened the door and ran around the corner when my tears started streaming down my face. I heard the door open and I put my hand over my mouth to make sure he wouldn't hear me. I slowly peeked around the corner and saw Eunhyuk drop down to this knees as let his emotions take over. When I heard him walk back into the house, I slid down again'st the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest and started crying all the pain that my heart is feeling out. 

 

Remembering everything was just as painful as going through that whole scenario over again. I heard thunder boom upbove me but I made no motion and just sat there paralyzed. Seeing him in so much pain and knowing it was all my fault broke me completely. I didn't want to leave him but it's for his own good. The rain started coming down hard and I can feel the coldness seep through my clothes but I just sat there. Broken hearted and alone.

 

My love, my kiss, my heart.

 I’ll bury them all. A place deep in my heart.

One love, one kiss, to my heart.

I’ll try to forget everything. I’ll erase everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMzBkikt-Vk

 


Viola! Now we get to see it from her perspective :)

Hopefully the story is interesting so far!

There will be lots more to this story so please support it <3