CH 10 ~ He's awake

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

His POV 

You slowly tried opening your eyes but it felt as if there were weights on them. You could see the light and make out the blurry figures around you. " Oh thank god you're okay. Bless god, thank you for helping him pull through this." She said while crying. You felt your mother hold your hand and you squeezed it gently to reassure her. Now that your vision has cleared up, you saw that you were in the hospital. You looked over to the side and saw your mother still crying. " Umma….Everything is okay now" You said slowly and gently. " She nodded and bent down to place a kiss your on forehead. You could see how much your mother has aged since you last saw her, probably from all the worrying over you and felt sorry. "jwesongheyo umma…for making you worried." She caresses your cheek and shakes her head. " It's fine. You're okay now, and that's all that matters. Everyone was so worried." Suddenly a thought came to mind and you asked your mom, " Umma, where is ___?" She shifts in her seat. " She was here this morning but when I came back she was gone." You looked up at the ceiling of the room and went speechless. So she did come you thought. But why did she leave?, why did she come back to check on you in the first place? You were confused and conflicted about her actions. " Umma, Why did she come?" You eventually asked. Your mom looked at you, surprised by your question. " Why do you ask?." " She left me…she doesn't love me anymore. So why would she come back?." Your mom clasped her hands around yours and held them. " She has been here everyday, beside you all day and night, never leaving since she found out that you were in the hospital." Turning, you looked at your mom's face in shock. " …She was?" Your mom nodded. " She refused to leave and said that she will stay until you wake up." You felt a twinge in your heart and felt your emotions come rushing through. " Then why did she leave again? Why isn't she here like she said she would be?" " Honey, I promise you that she will come back. She probably ran out to get something. Everything will be fine. I'm going to go out to get you some food now. Get some rest before the doctor comes." She kissed your forehead once again and left the room. You layed there trying to think everything through. Does _____love you or not? Why did she leave? Why did she come back ? Why does she care? All these unanswered questions kept running through your head and you started to feel a sharp pain. Okay I need to stop over thinking you thought to yourself. You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to drift off thinking about _____'s smiling face. 

 

Umma's POV

Closing the door you peeked through the window and looked into the room. Eunhyuk was laying there just staring at the ceiling with his brows furrowed as if he's thinking hard about something. He must be thinking about her you thought. You were saddened seeing your son going through so much pain over a girl but you know how much he loves her. After this past week ____ has proved to you that she loves him just as much but her reason for leaving still wasn't clear. But that doesn't matter because all you care about is the two of them staying together and loving each other.  You remembered back to the day of the accident when she came rushing here to see him, and the promise that she has made:

 " Just promise me that you'll never leave him again". " I promise" she whispered.

She better keep that promise, even if her life depends on it you thought. You looked back at Eunhyuk who was still deep in his thoughts. Tears started streaming down your face and you wiped them away before anyone saw. Thank god he's alive and nothing worse happened. You wouldn't know what you would do without him in your life. He's such a good son and would always make others around him happy even when he, himself is having a hard time. You took one last look at him smiling and left to go get him his food. 

 

Her POV

Following the man infront, you felt your whole body tense up. You had your hand holding the strap of your bag firmly trying to control the anger that you were feeling inside. He lead you to the Hospital's underground parking lot and walked towards a huge black van. Mr Kim got into the back seat and beckoned you to follow. You fiddled with something in your bag and stared inside the car. The time it took you to get into his car, you had all these escape plans running through your mind incase anything were to happen and you needed to get yourself out of there. But once you got into the car, his driver closed the door and stood outside of it. Guess you weren't leaving. But you didn't like being in a confined space with this man who you have this huge hatred towards either. You sat there refusing to make eye contact and just stared at your hands that were in your lap. Mr Kim cleared his throat a few times because he didn't like the lack of respect you were giving him but you didn't care anymore. " I understand why you hate me, but it's not my fault that it had to happen that way." You let out a laugh. " Oh I forgot. Because nothing is ever your fault, the al mighty Kim Youngmin is always in the right" you said sarcastically. He glared at you but decided to ignore your tone of voice. " Despite my warning to you, why are you still here? I made it quite clear that you were to not see Eunhyuk ever again." You finally looked up at him and said in a confident voice, " I did leave him like you asked. But as we can both see it did more harm than good to Eunhyuk. I can't leave his side again. I'm staying with him." It felt as if lasers could come shooting out of Mr Kim's eyes any minute judging by the way he was staring at you. " You do know what the consquences are if you do stay with him ? We've been over this already miss ___. It would not be a wise choice to have me as an enemy." You bit your lip and thought things over before you answered. It isn't fair to Eunhyuk who hasn't done anything to deal with the consquences from your decision, but you were certain that he doesn't want to seperate from you again. You don't think you can go on pretending that you don't love him and never want to see him ever again. It has been hell for you in the past week. Also with Eunhyuk's current condition, he needs you there by this side. No matter what hardships Mr Kim throws at you and Eunhyuk, you were certain that you can get over it together. " Well Mr Kim, you clearly don't know me well enough to see that no matter what bumps I go through in life I always find a way to past and overcome it." He sighs and leans forward towards you. " This is your last chance. Are you going to leave him or not?" You mustered all the courage you had and stared back into his dark eyes. " No." He lets out a huge breath and leans back into his seat. " Well I gave you the easy way out but you decided to ignore it. From now on whatever happens don't come begging to me for help. You may leave now." You opened the door but stopped before getting out, " Mr Kim? I just wanted to say, whatever does happen in the future I promise I won't be coming to you for help." You slammed the door and walked back in the hospital. You will be the one asking for help Mr Kim you thought as you pulled out your phone from your bag. You hit the stop recording button and saved the conversation. 

 

You were on the elevator about to go up when you heard someone shouting for you to wait. Eunhyuk's mother walked in with a tray of food and had a surprised expression when she saw you there. " ____! There you are, I was looking for you but didn't see you anywhere." " Oh jwesongheyo, I had some errands to take care of." " Oh that's fine. I was just surprised to not see you there when I arrived." " Is everything okay?" Your mind started to jump to the worst case scenarios before Eunhyuk's mother spoke, " Eunhyuk finally woke up." You felt as if all the air inside the elevator was out. Your heart started to accelerate and you could feel your hands shaking. You had so many emotions going through your mind right now but mostly relief that he's finally awake. " He asked about you." You froze. " He seemed really concerned and confused" she continued. Your mouth was dry and you couldn't think of an response to give her. " Once again, I beg of you. Please stay by his side. Don't leave him again." You looked over and gave her a warm smile. " I promised that I wouldn't leave him ever again…and I will keep that promise." She nodded reassured. The elevator finally got to the floor and you got out. Following Eunhyuk's mother you made your way back to Eunhyuk's room just as the doctor and nurse were leaving as you guys arrived. Cautiously you stood at the doorway and looked in with Eunhyuk mom's back blocking your view of the bed. " Sweetie, I got you some food. Try and finish it all, you need all the nutrients you can get." "gamsahabnida umma". Hearing his voice felt like a long lost song that you haven't heard in awhile but always loved. His mother helped him sit up and you could finally see him clearly now. He was smiling when he looked up and saw you standing there. His expression shifted and turned into stone. " I'll let you two catch up. Remember to eat" Eunhyuk's mother said and made her way past you. She gave you an encouraging squeeze before leaving. You looked back at the man who was still staring at you from his bed. You closed the door and slowly made your way towards him. Every step you could feel his eyes burning into your skin and you didn't have the nerve to look up at him yet. 

 

" ____-ah" At the sound of his voice saying your name, your head snapped up reflexively and your eyes made contact.  Looking into his warm brown eyes, you could feel all the built up emotions burst out of you as tears started falling from your eyes. " mianhae…." you choked out. 

 

It’s as though you and the person you love

Will continue on for 100 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAIfqOYoKY0

 


Haven't updated in FOREVER

So sorry T_T I've been so busy with other stuff. 

But now I'm on a roll again :) More ideas YAYYY

I also apolagize to that huge cliff hanger in the last chapter ;) But it kept you all intrigued right? haha

Thank you to those who has subscribed and commented ! <3 LOVE YOU ALL

BTW HAVE YOU ALL LISTENED TO SJ'S HERO? OASDF;LKFKF SO MANY FEELS I CAN'T

GO LISTEN TO IT NOW

LIKE NOW

Anyways I will be updating again soon!!!