CH 11 ~ Go get her

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9pOWZeObwg

A/N: Listen to the song above while reading :) It'll set the mood better.

 

You stood there with your head down, afraid to look up again. Your heart felt like it was going to jump out of your chest any second now. "____-ah" you heard him say one more time. You held your hands together tightly and forced yourself to look at him. " Why are you here?" He asked. You weren't exactly sure on how to answer his question after everything you put him through and all of a sudden you're back next to him. " I was worried about you…" You slowly answered. He inhaled deeply and breathed out. " Well I am fine now. You don't have to worry anymore. Or have to stay here." You were kind of hurt from his words. So he was mad at you, just as you expected. " I……" you started but couldn't finish your sentence. He was expressionless so you couldn't tell what he was currently thinking.  " I wanted to apolagize for putting you in this situation. It was all my fault, and I regret everything that I've said and done in the past," you said without pausing. " I know what I did was horrible and it hurt you a lot but It was the only choice I have.." It was silent. Eunhyuk still haven't said a word yet, he was just sitting there staring at you. A few more seconds past without a word spoken and it was torturous just standing there. Finally he spoke up, " Why did you leave?" "I..I can't tell you that. But I promise you that one day I will." You hated that you couldn't tell him the reason, but you didn't want to make things even more complicated than it already was. He went silent once more and you had this uncomfortable feeling of uneasiness. " Well I'm relieved that you're okay..please get well soon, I'll let you rest and come back another time." Eunhyuk looked like he wanted to say something but decided not to. " Okay." You nodded and made your way towards the door. Before leaving you stopped and turned around to look at him. " Goodbye Oppa" you said with a smile and left. Once the door was closed you made your way towards the seats in the hallway and dropped down into one of them. Putting your head into your hands, you sat there thinking about how everything will be different now and you're not sure how to embrace it. You got up and made your way down the hallway. Preoccupied with your thoughts you didn't notice someone walking the opposite way and bumped into them. " Ah joesonghabnida" you said with your head bowed. " ____. It's me Donghae" You looked up. " Didn't you hear me calling your name? You looked kind of spaced out". " It's fine..I just had some thoughts that's all." " Did you go see Eunhyuk already?" he asked you cheerfully. You bit your lip and shifted on your feet. " Ne…" Donghae could tell that something was wrong but he didn't want to push you and ask. He reached out and pulled you into a hug. " Everything will be okay. Just give it some time and things will go back to how it was before. I know you two are strong enough to pull through this". You got teary from his words and rest your head on his shoulder. " Mianhe Oppa." "Shhh. You know that I'm always here for you." You pulled away and wiped away your tears. " I know" you said smiling. " I'll let you go in there and visit him now." " Okay. You call me when you need me okay?" You nodded your head. Donghae watched as you gave him one last smile before turning to leave. " Poor girl… " Donghae thought looking after you. 

 

His POV

"Goodbye Oppa" Your breath hitched and you were surprised that she still called you Oppa. Seeing her smile for the first time in awhile made your heart flutter and you just want to embrace her once again. Once the door was closed you leaned your head back against the wall and let a huge sigh. Was I too hard on her? You thought. Despite not knowing why she left, you still didn't know if she still loved you or not. It's funny how so much can change in such a short period of time. You heard the door open and quickly sat up thinking that ____ came back. But you saw that it was just Donghae. " Hey Hyung! Nice to see that you're alive!" You can always bet on Donghae to lighten up the mood. Such a childish kid. " Are you disappointed?" " I thought I was finally going to not have to worry about walking in on you watching anymore but I guess that will never change." You threw your pillow at him as he laughed hysterically. He finally composed himself and pulled a chair to sit next to you. " But in all seriousness, we were all worried sick. It's great that you finally woke up. Everyone has been praying for you, especially siwon hyung and Kyuhyun shii." Donghae was someone who you've taken in as your own family. He was the little brother that was always there for you. You were grateful for him and the other members for being so supportive and loving. " Of course I had to wake up. Super Junior still needs to continue on our legend. You can't have the dancing machine missing from the group. Who else would teach you pabos how to dance correctly?" You both laughed. It felt so nice just sitting here talking with him. " So I saw ___ on my way here." You can also count on Donghae to bring up topics that needs to be avoided sometimes. " Yeah, she was here earlier." " What did you guys talk about?" he asked curiously You reached up and grabbed the back of your neck, streching. " She apologized and I asked her why she left me.." " Did she tell you?" " No, but she said she eventually will" " Oh so are you guys okay now ?" " Donghae how can we be okay? She left me remember? And I don't even know the reason why. How do I even know if she still loves me or not? I can't simply just forget this whole week has never happened, as much as I want too, I just can't." You let out everything that has been bottled up inside your mind. Donghae looked at you and exhaled. " Have you thought about if she was put in a complicated situation where she can't tell you? We all know that ___ isn't the kind of person to just leave you out of the blue. She loves you way too much. There has to be a legitimate reason." You looked at Donghae questioningly. " Even so, she could've told me, maybe we could find a way to fix the problem." You felt a hard smack on your arm. " OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR LEE DONGHAE?!" Your arm was beginning to turn a shade of red. " You're so stupid! If there was a way to fix the problem then this whole thing wouldn't happen would it?" Holding your arm you glared at him. " I don't know anymore." He threw his hands up in defeat. The door opened again and you both turned to see who it was. " Umma." Your mom walked in and Donghae got up to bow. " It's nice to see you again Donghae" she said hugging him. " Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? We're having a huge meal to welcome Eunhyuk back home." " I would love to." She looked over at you smiling. " We filled out all the paper work already, you can leave the hospital now sweetie." " Ne~"

 

Sitting in the car you were chatting along with Donghae in the backseat. " I'm so happy that I didn't break or sprain anything. Dancing would be impossible if that were to happen." Your mom turned around from the front seat, " You should be grateful for even being alive right now, You shouldn't be thinking about going back to work already. I want you to have a good rest and heal." " But Umma…I've been slacking off so much already, I need to get back on schedule." Your mother's glare was burning through your face and you felt yourself giving in. " Fine. I'll rest for awhile." She gave a satisfied nod and turned back around. Donghae looked at you and started laughing so you kicked his leg which caused him to laugh even harder. 

 

Finally you've arrived home. Getting out of the car you saw your Appa walk down the path and pulled you into a hug. " I'm so happy to see you awake and healthy" he said patting your back. " Everything is okay now Appa." He pulled away and ruffled your hair, smiling. You all went upstairs and entered into your apartment. Your Unnie came and greeted you. " It's nice to finally have my annoying dongsang back." " Awhh how cute, come here for a hug Noona," you said as you pulled her into a bone crushing hug. She pushed against your chest trying to break away but you just kept holding on. Finally you let her go and she gasped for air. " Yah! Do you want to go back to that hospital?!" " Now Noona, you won't ever get married if you keep this personality of yours" you said winking. She hit your arm and let out a huff. You and Donghae bursted out laughing and walked into the living room. " Donghae would you like to get my recipe for your mother?" your Umma asked. " That would be great!" Donghae said following her into the kitchen. Your Appa left to go help her and so that left you and your Noona alone in the room. You plopped yourself down on the couch and stretched yourself out. Your Noona walked over and sat next to you. " So how are you feeling?" she asked. " I'm alive aren't I?" you replied. She glared at you. " That's not what I meant. I was talking about you and ____. How are things between the two of you?" she asked in a softer tone. You groaned and covered your face with your arms. " I don't even want to talk about it." The room went silent for a few minutes before your Noona spoke up again. " You know..I was so mad at her when she left you. I made it clear that I did not like her at all. Even when the accident happened, I was furious with her for putting you through everything." she stopped and hesitated. " But after seeing her being your side all day and night everyday I could tell that she really does care for you." You removed your arms and sat up to look at your Noona. " Yeah I know, I've heard from Umma." She shook her head slighty. " I came to check up on you one day and I happened to overheard her when she was in the room with you. She was holding onto your hand and repeating how much she loves you and that it was all her fault for hurting you. She seemed really distraught about it. She really loves you Eunhyuk. I can see that now. After seeing her break down like that I knew that this girl must've been put in a hard situation to leave you, not because she wanted too." You sat there paralyzed from what you just heard. " I know you love her just as much, don't let her slip away again Hyukjae." You felt your heart beat faster and your mind was now on alert. You didn't know what was going on when you were still unconcious. So ____ does still love you. But she probably thinks you hate her now. You immediately stood up and pulled out your phone. You dialed ___'s number and your heart picked up it's pace as you waited. The call didn't go through. She must've changed her number. " I have to go to her" you said to your Noona. She smiled and raised her hands. " Hwaiting! Go get her back." You sprinted to the hallway and put your shoes on. But you froze when you realized that you have no idea where she could be. Seoul is a large city to be looking for one woman. Donghae walked out of the kitchen and saw you standing there. " Where are you going?" he asked. " I need to find ____," you answered with determination flashing in your eyes. Donghae looked at you and his face pulled up into a grin.  He walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder." Hyung…I can help you. I know where she lives."

 

How can I forget...how long time is

‘Are you happy?’ I feel like answering that for you (because you're not answering me)
Do you know that? I've journeyed so far
Before I have the courage to face 
this worry and hurt by myself
I’m not the one you desire
The outline of my heartbreak is missing
The care and concern I used to give you

Is just a sudden urge of my mood
(What you want) is not something I am able to give 
Hence, I’ll let you have your freedom
Trying to hide my stupidity
I tremble even as I speak
because I’m being forgotten
in a corner of your forgotten memories

 

          

 

 


Yay an Update!

I'm pretty sure this is the longest chapter I've written yet. *HIGH FIVES MYSELF*

okay so the story is finally picking up so things will get more positive and their relationship will build even stronger

I shall update ASAP because I already have the next few chapters planned out

So stay tuned!

Btw THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED, LOVE YOU ALL <3