CH 5 ~ I don't love you

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

The room was quiet and the only sound heard was the tv that was playing in the background. eunhyuk stood there starting at you blankly. " well don't just stand there, come over and greet your girlfriend" said eunhyks appa. Eunhyuk bit his lip and hesitated. You didnt want to put him in an awkward situation so you smiled and motioned him over. He slowly walked towards you trying to grasp the situation. You were just going to greet him when he pulled you into a huge embrace. Your breath was knocked out of your chest as you felt the familiar feeling of warmth radiating from his body. He had his face in your hair as his arms squeezed tighter as if to make sure you won't run away….again. You felt his appa's eyes watching from behind so you slowly hugged him back lightly. " I missed you so much…you don't know the pain I've been through this whole week" he whispered in your ear. You can feel your newly healed heart start cracking slowly by his words. You shoved him away and looked at him in the eyes. " I'm sorry" you said quietly with your head hung down. He opened his mouth to speak but his omma interrupted, "Eunhyuk! You're home! and Donghae! it's great to see you! Dinner will be ready soon so just hang around here a bit" and dissapeared in the kitchen again. Donghae went to go talk to Eunhyuk's appa which left the two of you still standing there awkward.ly. " We need to talk." He said. You looked at him, deciding if that was a good idea or not. But for the sake of his parents you agreed. He lead you to his room and you walked over to the far corner. He closed the door and turned around. You tried your best to avoid his gaze because you don't want to see the pain written all of his face, and be reminded that it was all because of you. " Why did you leave….?" He asked. Looking at the ground you replied " I already told you. I don't love you anymore." Saying it for the second time was just as painful as the first. You tried really hard to convince yourself to not cry and that this is for the best. " I don't believe it…" He said his voice rising. He walked over and you tried to get away but your back hit the wall. " Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me" both of his hands on the sides of your head, trapping you in. You started panicking and could feel your emotions stiring again. You took some deeps breaths and looked up at him straight in the eyes. " I don't love you Eunhyuk" You saw pain flash across his face and you let your defenses slip for a second. He saw that small expression change and went to go reach for your hand but you pulled it behind you." That's my final answer. Leave me alone from now on." You said rather harshly hoping to get your point across. He didn't say a word, instead just stood there observing your face. His gaze started making you uncomfortable and so you tried to find a way to escape. " is that it? I'll be going now" You went to go walk past him when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. In an instant his lips were on yours and your eyes widened as you tried to shove him off. But he had his arm wrapped around your waist and his grasp tightly on your wrist. The kiss was desperate and needy and you felt that familiar knot in the pit of your stomach. Memories that you've locked away from your mind in the past week bursted out all at once. The way he held you in his strong arms, the feeling of his soft lips on yours, the scent that drove you mad everytime you inhaled it, the feeling of him inside you…Tears started falling down your face and eunhyuk pulled away when he felt them on his own. You couldn't stop, no matter how much you tried to contain them.  Eunhyuk wiped your cheek with his thumb but you shoved his hand away. " Just leave me alone. I don't ever want to see you ever again" You shouted and pulled yourself away from his embrace. You ran out of his room and grabbed your bag on the way. Everyone was gathering around the dinner table when you ran in with your teary face. Eunhyuks omma looked at you in surprise, " Why are you crying? What's wrong?" she asked worriedly. " Mianhe, but I don't think I can stay for dinner tonight. I'm really sorry, but thank you for having me over" you bowed to everyone and walked to the door. You heard eunhyuk's father ask " What happened between the two of you? Everything was going well".  You left before you could hear his response, running into the elevators and pressing the close button. The doors were closing when you saw Eunhyuk run out of his apartment and spot you leaving. He started running towards the elevator but it was already to late. As soon as the door opens you ran out and got into your car. You saw in your rear view mirror that eunhyuk got out of the staircase and was looking for you. He spotted you pulling out and started running towards you once again. " WAIT! DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN" You ignored his shouts and put the car in drive, pulling out into the streets. The last image you saw of eunhyuk was him standing in the middle of the streets looking on as you drive away. 

 

You were halfway home when you pulled over to the side road. Thinking back on what had just happened, you pressed your head against the steering wheel and started crying your heart out, letting your emotions once again take over. 

 

Baby don’t cry tonight a night plagued by violent storms 

Baby don’t cry tonight It’s slightly befitting

To let you go at a moment that shines more brilliantly than tears like this

So Baby don’t cry cry My love will be remembered
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5Ebaii_Iw