CH 4 ~ A fresh start

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

A week has passed since you recieved that text message. It still haunts your phone as you refuse to delete it and you're not to sure why. But you've never felt better after going on vacation to take a relaxing break. You came back as a new person and decided to start fresh. Starting with going back to work. You arrived at tout les jours and went through the back door to avoid the fans. You were mentally preparing yourself for when you see eunhyuk's mom when she spotted you. "Annyeong! You're back! We've all missed you so much aroud here" you gave her a small smile as she pulled you in for a embrace. "I missed you all too". She pulled away and looked at you. " eunhyuk will be so happy to know that you're back, he has been so depressed this whole week." So he hasnt told her yet you thought. Suddenly you felt that familiar feeling of guilt and pain that you've surpressed until now. "Ill get to work right now, you're probably busy" you said trying to change the topic. " okay i'll let you go. But you should come over to our house later for dinner" you looked at her warm smile and didnt want to disappoint her. " ne~" she patted your hands before returning to the front. You were having a mental breakdown after agreeing to something you'll surely regret. You took some deep breaths and composed yourself. You can do this, you're capable of keeping it together and forgetting the past. After that pep talk you changed into your uniform and walked out front. The place was bustling with teenage girls, and its a fact that you don't miss all this commotion. You greeted eunhyuks noona and the other workers as you made your way to the cash. You managed to keep yourself busy for the next few hours and before you know it, it was almost closing time. " so how have you been?" Asked eunhyuks noona as she leaned against the counter beside you. " ive been pretty good". " nice to know that you can be in a good mood after what you've done to my brother" you looked at her in surprise at the comment she made. Her expression was cold and her voice was stern. " i dont know what the reason behind you leaving him was but you hurt him really bad. And I will never forgive you for it" her words felt like spears plunging through your body. You stood there speechless trying to find a way to explain but no words came to mind. The tension was broken when eunhyuks mother came walking towards you. " so we'll just close up now and head home" you forced a smile and avoided enhyuks noonas gaze. After cleaning up and locking the shop you got into the car and drove to eunhyuks. You entered their familiar apartment and greeted eunhyuks dad. You sat there trying to be comfortable while eunhyuks mom and noona were preparing dinner. You offered to help but eunhyuks mother insisted no. Eunhyuks dad started asking you about the places you visited on your vacation and you were happy to talk about something different. Mid conversation you heard the door open and a familiar voice shout out " Appa, omma im home!" Your blood froze and you sat there turning to stone. Eunhyuk walked in smiling with donghae but his eyes soon met yours. His smile dropped and it felt as if all the air in the room was out.