CH 14 ~ Let's go!

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)
 
Waking up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside your window, you squinted your eyes slowly adjusting to the ray of light streaming into your room. You went to stretch but felt two arms wrapped around your waist. You slowly tilted your head around and saw Eunhyuk's peaceful face who was still fast asleep. You smiled and clasped your hands around his making sure to not wake him up. You felt at home being back into his warm arms that were holding you against his chest. Nothing could ever compare to what you were feeling at this moment. Your thoughts wandered off to last night and how the two of you were inseparable after leaving Namson Tower. Cuddling in bed all night and talking about the memories that you've shared together. You were falling for this man all over again and you liked the feeling of butterflies in your stomach every time he would look at you, the sound of your heart thumping when he caresses your cheek, the warmth from his embrace, and the passion that is put into every kiss. Love is a funny thing. It can make any sane person go crazy. You suddenly thought of a poem that you've once read:
 
Love is like a painting
filled with all colours and shades
love is like a bleeding heart
cut with many sharp blades
love is like a never ending story
that always begins with a kiss
love is like a space everlasting
that fills bitterness with bliss
love is like the circle of eternity
always there to take for free
 
As long as you and Eunhyuk stay together, there is nothing that you can't overcome. You shifted your body slightly so that you were facing him. You observed his face taking everything in from his long lashes down to his plump lips. You leaned forward and lightly pecked his lips. You pulled back, making sure you didn't wake him. Slowly and gently you slipped out of his embrace and got off the bed. You decided to make a delicious breakfast for Eunhyuk for when he wakes up. You made your way to the washroom to clean up. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Sliding the last egg onto the plate, you brought it over to the table and smiled to yourself. Everything was set up perfectly. You were humming along to the music that was playing while making some tea for Eunhyuk's health. You heard noises coming from the bedroom and shortly after Eunhyuk came running out looking frantic. His eyes widened as he looked at you and before you could say anything he walked over and pulled you into his arms. " Oppa? What's wrong?" you asked him worried. He buried his face into your hair and held you close. " I woke up and didn't see you. I thought you left again…" his voice breaking. You felt your heart contract at his words and couldn't help but feel sad seeing him like this. You started rubbing your hand up and down his back. " Shhh... It's okay. I am here. And I will never leave again. Don't worry." You continued soothing and calming him down. You could feel his body relax and he pulls away putting his forehead against yours. " I love you. " You smiled. " I love you too." He bent down to press his soft lips against yours. You kissed him back trying to convey your emotions through the kiss and made sure he got the message. You both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes, smiling. " Now hurry and get dressed oppa or else your breakfast will get cold," you told him. " Ne~ I'll be back…jagiya," he said the last part shyly before scurrying off. You laughed at his childish behaviour. Bringing the mugs of hot tea over, you sat down at the table and looked outside the window. You thought about the stricken expression Eunhyuk had when he thought you had left him. It hurts to know that you've damaged him a lot emotionally. Even so he's always smiling on the outside, making sure you don't blame yourself even though he's probably still broken  on the inside. A single tear escaped your eye and rolled down your cheek as thought about the pain he had to endure. You heard Eunhyuk shuffling in the hallway and quickly wiped the tear and sat there smiling when he walked in. As always Eunhyuk looks great even in a simple pair of jeans and white v neck shirt. You liked seeing him without all the makeup and glam that he always has on for when he's out in public. He sat down across from you and looked at all the food. " Wow. Looks delicious as aways. I miss your cooking." he said his lips. You giggled. " It's only breakfast. It doesn't take much. Mianhe for the compliment though." You watched as he dug into the food, his cheeks puffing out from all the food he consumed. " Oppa, don't eat so much at once. You're going to choke." you said. " B..saf..ut ittsh so goasfod." he replied with his mouth full with a content expression. You shook your head quietly laughing, giving up on him and continued drinking your tea. Eunhyuk soon finished all the food and chugged all of his tea at once. You sat there watching his happy expression and cherished this moment. " So what are your plans today oppa?," you asked him. " Well I was planning on spending the whole day with you. But my members messaged and said they wanted to see me asap or else they will throw all my clothes out. Aish those guys….daring to touch my precious clothes." You could imagine seeing all of the members doing that and laughed to yourself. " I guess you should go see them then. Don't want you to part with your precious clothes." He stretched his hand across the table and held onto yours. " But you're more precious to me than clothes. and everything else." he said seriously while looking at you. You bent your head down breaking the eye contact, feeling your cheeks flushed. " But you should still go and see them," you said still blushing. " You'll come right?" You looked up and saw his brown eyes staring at you with sincerity. " Of course." " Okay let's go then, gaja!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm sorry for not updating in awhile T_T

I've had a lot of things going on lately now that school is starting soon :S

But I promise I will be updating regularly now. * determined face* 

This is a pretty short chapter but I promise future chaps shall be much longer.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED <3