CH 26 ~ A new chapter

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

“ Thank you for coming. Hope to see you again!” Wiping the table top you quickly took the dirty dishes to the sink. So far the new year has been great. Eunhyuk’s schedule wasn’t as packed which meant you got to spend more time with him in these few past weeks. Also with all your problems being resolved it was like a breath of fresh air, starting on a new journey. Even coming back to work was something that you looked forward to, seeing everyone again and getting to socialize with customers everyday. You stood at the cash and tapped your fingers against the counter as you scanned the room. Your thoughts were elsewhere as you tried to think about what you should cook for Eunhyuk tonight when you saw a hand waving in front of your face. “ Someone’s a little spaced out,” said Eunhyuk’s noona smiling. Things have finally gotten better between the two of you and it was nice to have a sister who was there for you. “ Ah mianhe,” you apologized. “ It’s fine, so what’s on your mind?” she asked. You chuckled slightly, “ Well not much really…Just what I should cook for your dear brother tonight.” “ Well aren’t you such a good girlfriend. I would just let him drag his own lazy and cook for himself,” she said with a grin. You laughed at her comment. Before you could say anything back there were screams emitting from outside the store and gradually got louder, carrying it inside. That could only mean one thing: Eunhyuk came to visit. You could barely make out the top of his head between all the cameras and phones that were being held up trying to capture him. Successfully breaking through he made his way behind the counter and you saw that Donghae was with him also. “ HELLO EVERYONE,” Donghae shouted to the crowd of girls that were forming. A bunch of greetings were being shouted out and you laughed knowing Donghae was the king of fan service. “ YOU ALL EAT GOOD?” he said in his broken english. “ Ne~!” the crowd shouted back. “ OKAY!” You saw Eunhyuk motioning for you to go to the back room and while everyone was focused on Donghae you quietly slipped out. Eunhyuk pulled you into a hug and you leaned up to kiss his lips. “ Congratulations on your new single Oppa” “ Gomawo,” he replied holding your hands. “ Eunhae shippers everywhere were crazy over it. I’m kind of jealous,” you joked. “ Me and Donghae are just meant to be. But I love you too,” he said with a gummy smile. “ I guess I love you too…” you teased. “ I should probably head back to the studio though, we just wanted to drop by and see how everything was going.” “ When will you be home?” He let out a sigh. “ Probably much later since we are trying to figure out some new songs for the album. So you don’t have to cook dinner tonight. I’ll just grab something with Donghae” You pouted slightly since you were looking forward to making dinner together with him. “ Don’t be upset, we’ve been having dinner everyday for weeks now. You’ll be okay without me for one night,” he said rubbing your arm. “ I know…But I’ll still miss you.” He kissed your nose and held your face with his palms. “ You’ve been too spoiled little one.” You stuck out your tongue at him which caused him to burst out laughing. You couldn’t maintain your composure anymore and soon joined him. Donghae stuck his head in while the two of you were trying to catch your breath. “ Hyung let’s goooooooo~” he dragged and waved at you before disappearing. “ I’ll see you later tonight,” Eunhyuk said placing a kiss on your forehead before heading out. You walked back out with a smile and watched as the boys departed. 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“ Okay I think that’s a wrap for today” said the co producer. He gathered his papers together and bowed before leaving the studio. You leaned back into your seat and rubbed your eyes. It has been a pretty long night trying to make sure every note and lyric was perfect for each song. You and Donghae have been working on this album for months now and want to put all your hardest efforts into it for your fans. You looked over at your dongseng who was still fiddling around with the tracks. “ Donghae-ah, you should get some rest. We’ll polish everything up tomorrow.” He saved everything and swung around in his chair so that he’s facing you. “ I can’t wait for our fans to listen to this album. Also for our upcoming concerts. It’s going to be great,” he said with a huge smile on his face. “ Same…except that means I’ll be away from _____ for awhile.” Donghae threw you a water bottle and you took a hearty swig of it. “ I’m sure you guys will be fine apart by that time. Everything is going well now no?” You placed the bottle on the table and leaned over so that your arms rested on thighs. “ I’ve been thinking a lot about it…and I want to make things official with her,” you said softly. Donghae looked at you with his head cocked. “ Off-i-cal?” “ I just want to show to her that she means everything to me and let the world know.” “ Do you mean…you want to make your relationship public?” You let out a sigh. “ Not just that. I want to spend the rest of my life with her Donghae-ah. I think it’s time I take that extra step.” Donghae was now looking at you seriously. “ You mean..” You nodded your head. “ I want to propose to her.” 

 

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After talking to Donghae you were more sure of your decision about the proposal. It has been 3 years since you’ve been together with her and after everything that has happened last year, you wanted to live life to its fullest right at the very moment because you’ll never know what will be thrown at you. You remembered to the night you sat your family down to talk to them about the issue. “ Do what your heart tells you to Hyukjae. I know you love her, and we support you in whatever you do. She’s apart of this family now,” your mother told you kindly patting your hand. You looked to your noona who nodded her head in agreement. “ Umma’s right. We’’ll be here for you”.

 

Arriving at home you threw your keys on the counter and quietly creeped your way into the bedroom. ____ was already fast asleep on the bed and you tried to not wake her as you changed. Snuggling into bed you wrapped your arms around her and buried your face in her hair, inhaling in her scent. “ You’re home?” she asked you sleepily. “ Ne~ Now let’s go to sleep.” She turned around and snuggled against your chest. “ Good night Oppa”.

 

The next morning you woke up before _____ and lightly kissed her cheek as you slowly got off the bed. Getting ready you left her a note saying you’ll be out for the day and to call if she needed anything. You’ve got a lot of things to plan for today.

 

Dragging the members together, you all met at the dorm with some important news to tell them. “ The reason I gathered everyone here today is because I have something I want to discuss before I start planning,” you started. “ What is so important that you had to drag all of us here from our schedules to tell us? Couldn’t you have messaged it?” said Shindong. “ I want to make my relationship public,” you said confidently. Everyone went quiet and just looked at you. Kangin was the first to talk. “ Have you thought about it thoroughly? There is a lot at stake if you do that Eunhyuk-ah. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but that decision will affect many things in the future.” You knew he was being a concerned hyung but you already made up your mind completely. “ I have. I know that things will be different when the news break out but I’m willing to go through with it for _____. I just wanted everyone’s support on it.” Everyone started to voice their opinions at once, so it was just a mixture of comments being shouted out when Siwon stood up. “ I support hyung on his decision. As a Super Junior member I will stand behind him if anything happens. We owe it to ____ for trying to save Super Junior when we were being threatened. The least we can do is support them.” You smiled at your dongseng while he patted your back. Everyone slowly nodded in agreement and you were relieved. “ I also have one more thing to announce” “ Don’t tell me you’re going to marry her,” Kyuhyun said jokingly. “ Actually yes. I’m planning on proposing to her soon. And I will need all of your help for it.” Everyone bursted out in a excited fashion and was happy for your big decision. “ Seriously?” Kyuhyun said wide eyed. “ At least when I love someone I’m doing something about it unlike you,” you commented by hinting at his feelings for Mai. Kyuhyun closed his mouth and just stared at the ground. “ It was nothing,” he said quietly. You scoffed. “ Right.” The room suddenly got quiet when Sungmin broke the silence. “ Okay so I guess we should start planning,” Sungmin said. You nodded with a huge grin seeing all your members together to help you.


 

____’s POV

After waking up this morning without Eunhyuk in sight and seeing his note, you suddenly got a phone call from his Noona saying that she’s coming by to drag you out shopping. So currently you were being pulled down the streets of Seoul and shoved into multiple stores to try on a bunch of clothes. “ Unnie…Why do we have to go shopping?” you whined as she held up shirts up to you. “ I just wanted some girl bonding time. Plus I want to get you something nice to wear.” “ But I don’t need clothes…I’m not going anywhere special” She turned around and put her hands on her hips. “ Just listen to me and try these clothes on,” she said handing you a bunch of clothes and pushing you into a dressing room. After what felt like hours of trying on clothing after clothing, you finally stumbled into a small cafe trying to balance yourself with the mulitiple bags that were hanging off of your arms. Eunhyuk’s Noona went to get your orders and using this chance you texted Eunhyuk.

 

Oppa.T_T 
My arms feel like they’re going to fall off

You quickly got a response back.

Jagiya~ Awh I heard my Noona took you out today
Good luck dealing with her
She’s a shopaholic kkkkkk
I promise I’ll make it up to you later okay?

You replied.

You better, or else I’ll be upset ^-^
Talk to you later

 

You put your phone back in your bag when Unnie returned. “ Did you have fun today?” she asked handing you your drink and sandwich. “ It was..an adventure,” you said quickly taking a sip. She chuckled lightly, “ I know it must have been torture for you. It’s okay to admit it.” “ No I did have fun. It was just a lot of trying on clothes…aha. But thank you for taking me out Unnie,” you said honestly. She grinned. “ No problem, it’s nice to spend time with another girl.” You don’t know why but you had that feeling that you were being watched and looked around to see if you were just imagining things. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so you assumed it has probably just been a long morning. “ Has Eunhyuk mentioned anything new to you?” she asked you snapping you back. “ No…” “ Oh, well in that case never mind” she said as she took a bite of her sandwich. You looked at her skeptically. What was she talking about? After finishing lunch the two of you headed out and started walking back to the car. You had that feeling of being followed and looked behind your shoulder but saw no one. Weird first in the cafe and now. You shook away that feeling and continued on your conversation. 


Putting away all the stuff that Unnie has bought you, you heard Eunhyuk come home and rushed to the front door to greet him. “ Welcome home,” you said kissing his cheek. “ You survived!,” he joked. You noticed that he something stuffed in his jacket pocket but didn’t say anything when he took it off and handed you a bouquet of roses. " So pretty! Gomawo" You quickly found a vase to put them in and placed it on your kitchen table. You walked into your bedroom and you watched as he stripped off his shirt to change.  " How was your day?" he asked when you walked in. “ I had fun. It was weird though, I kept having this feeling that I was being watched or followed.” Eunhyuk froze and looked up at you. “ Did you see anyone suspicious?” You shook your head. “ No. I must’ve been the long morning I had and was imagining things,” you reassured him. Eunhyuk walked over and held you in his arms kissing your temple. “ Let’s just cuddle and watch a movie tonight, okay?” You smiled and nodded. You got a bowl of popcorn and some drinks put out ready when Eunhyuk walked into the living room. “ What movie do you want to watch?” you asked walking over to your dvd rack. “ Hmmm….the proposal?” You looked at your boyfriend. “ What?” he asked you innocently. “ Thought you would want to watch some action or horror movie,” you said trying to find the Proposal. You finally found it and popped it into the dvd before making yourself comfortable in Eunhyuk’s lap. “ Well I thought we should try to watch something different,” he said wrapping his arms around you. “ Sure….” you smirked. “ Shhh.. the movie is starting.” 

 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has passed on by and you noticed that despite his lack of schedules Eunhyuk was still busy and out of the house most of the time. You’ve asked him a couple times but he would just say s were making him do stuff with them. You didn’t press on the issue because you could see s bugging him for something like that. You came home from work and was about to go take a shower when you saw a box of chocolate upon your kitchen table. You curiously walked over and saw a note. 

 

Sorry I’ve been busy this whole week,
I’ll make it all up to you tonight.
Wear a pretty outfit and come to this address at 6.
I’ll be waiting for you
Love you Jagiya

Your pabo 

 

You smiled and made your way to your closet opening it up. Pulling out a pretty purple A line pleated dress that Eunhyuk’s noona bought, you quickly freshened up in the shower and got yourself ready for whatever Eunhyuk was planning for tonight. You grabbed your keys from the table and noticed that the roses were dying pretty quickly even though you watered it everyday and gave it plently of sunlight. There were only a few petals left on the stem now. That's strange but checked the clock and hurried to be on your way. 

 

With only a few minutes left until 6 you finally reached your destination. Namsan park. You wondered why he asked you to get so dressed up if you were just going to be meeting at a park but decided to not question it. You looked across the street and saw him standing there at the entrance in a white dress shirt with a thin black tie, hair all styled as if he’s about to head for the red carpet. He spotted you and waved. You waited until the light lit up indicating you may cross and made your way towards your boyfriend.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

After weeks of hiding and avoiding ____, tonight is the night. The night when hopefully she agrees to start a new life with you and live your lives together until death shall part. You decided the only place that seemed right to have the proposal was where the two of you first met 3 years ago. It holds a special place in your heart and you’ll never forget that first day when you laid your eyes on her, knowing she was the one. You looked around and took a huge breath to calm your nerves. Your members left earlier after helping you with the preparations and wishing you the best of luck. Donghae stayed behind until ____ shows up. You were grateful to have a best friend like him. Always wanting the best for his family and friends. “ Nervous?” he asked you. “ A bit. It’s not everyday you propose to someone,” you said. “ It’ll be fine. She’ll be so happy you’ll probably have to carry her home,” Donghae said trying to lighten the mood. “ I would be fine with that.” “ It’s almost 6 you should go wait at the entrance now. I’ll be waiting for the good news at home with the others. Fighting!” he said and off he went in the opposite direction. You took a huge breath and slowly dragged yourself to the front of the park. You waited only for a few minutes when you spotted her from the across the street. The afterglow from the sunset illuminated around her and she just shined. You waved at her while she stood waiting for the lights to cross. Finally it switched and you could feel your stomach turning upside down as she got closer to you. Down the street you heard a car screech and soon it was speeding down the icy roads. Your eyes widened as you looked from the car to _____ and froze for a split second before you went running for her. 

 

and as the petals fall

i fall with them...

 

Everything seemed to have slowed down. You heard yourself screaming her name when she turned to look at the car that was heading her way. She slowly looked back at you with her eyes widened before her lips let out their final words. Than in a split second everything moved in a flash. You heard the car making contact with ____’s body and watched as she helplessly rolled off the hood and back down to the pavement. The car was gone as fast as it came and you stood there, blood drained completely from your body as you stared at the unconscious body in front of you. Finally reality hit you and you ran towards her, cradling her body in yours arms. You screamed for people to call the ambulance as you tried to get her back to conscious. Tears were streaming down your face and you pulled off her coat so you could give her proper CPR. “ _____, stay with me, please stay with me, everything will be okay. Just wake up” You no longer felt a pulse but you refused to believe the worst. You continued giving her compressions when the medical team finally arrived and pried you off so they can get her on the stretcher. You held her hand as they carried her into the vehical and headed for the hospital. “ Please be okay, I need you in my life. We were going to start a new chapter together ______. Don’t leave me. I’m begging you.” You cried against her side as you remembered her last words before she was hit. “ I love you” 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I am back! So I apologize in advance but this update was a lil depressing one. After all this is an angsty story right? Sorry that I had to do this but things will for sure get more interesting from this point on. I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas update, I wanted something sweet and fluffy before I threw this one at you. Hope you enjoyed it and please continue with the feedback :)

~ Nini