CH 3 ~ Memories

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

A/N: From this point on the story switches from first person to second person pov ^-^

 

You woke up to the sound of your phone vibrating on the side table next to the bed. Your eyes were still blurry trying to adjust to the light that was streaming in from the window.  Dragging yourself up you stretched out your arms feeling the soreness of your muscles tightening. Letting out a sigh, you reached for your phone and turned the screen on. There were 20 missed calls, and 18 unopened messages. 

All from him…..

The one person who you were trying to forget. 

You stared at your phone, slowly feeling your emotions from last night coming rushing back to you. Shaking them away you cleared all your calls and messages before you had any second thoughts. You went to your contacts and scrolled down to his name…Eunhyuk Oppa <3. A small smile escaped your lips as you remembered it was he who added Oppa and the heart after his name when he stole your phone one day. " So now everyone will know that you are mine" he had said with his gummy smile. You miss that smile…and those lips…

With a heavy heart you pressed on the delete contact button. The screen comes up Delete Contact? Yes Or Cancel. You wish you can just cancel everything that has happened and go back to the fairy tale you were living in before. but life just doesn't work that way. You pressed yes and saw his name disappear just like that, infront of your eyes. You dropped your phone onto your bed and fell back into the mattress. Tears were already forming in your eyes and as you wiped them away with your shirt you looked down to see what you were actually wearing. Eunhyuk's white blouse. You must've grabbed it when you were shoving all your clothes into your suitcase and pulled out a random shirt to wear to sleep last night. You layed there inhaling the shirt that still has his scent on it. and pulled it tighter to your body as if it was eunhyuk's embrace that was around you. You let your mind flutter to the first night that the two of you have spent together. 


Flashblack

"I can't believe it just started pouring rain out of no where" eunhyuk said as he opened the door to their dorm. You were drenched head to toe and could already feel your body temperature decreasing by the minute. " Well it did say that it was going to rain oppa but you were stubborn and wanted to go out for a picnic" You said pouting. He lead you into the living room and turned to look at you. " I just wanted to have a date with you before we leave for our concert. Now it's all ruined because of the stupid rain" You can't help but laugh at how childish he was acting. " It's fine, I had fun today because I was with you" Eunhyuk pulled you into a hug and rested his chin on your head. " Well I'm glad, I had lots of fun with you today also." He felt you shivering against his chest and pulled away. " We need to get you out of those wet clothes and dry you up before you catch a cold" You nodded. Eunhyuk led you to his room and you were hesitant at first because this was the first time you've been in here. but surprisingly everything was really neat and organized. " You can pick whatever you want to wear and here's a towel to dry your hair with" he said handing over a towel. " Ne~" and he left you alone to get dressed. You quickly stripped off the wet clothes but decided to leave your under garments on because the thought of not wearing them made you embarrassed. You looked around his closet trying to find something to wear when your eyes landed on one of his white blouses. You've always wanted to try it on because eunhyuk always looked so irresistible wearing it on stage. You put it on and it rested at your thighs. You like how the fabric felt against your skin and eunhyuk's scent being all over it. Knowing eunhyuk is probably waiting outside you quickly dried your hair with the towel and gathered all your wet clothes. " Eunhyuk were do you want me to put these-?" You asked walking out but stopped mid sentence when you saw eunhyuk standing shirtless in the living room. You both flushed red at the sight of each other and you can feel the awkwardness in the air. When you looked back up you saw that eunhyuk's gaze has shifted to your body as his lips parted slightly. " Uhm- I wanted to know where you want me to put this" you asked holding up your clothes. " just leave it in the basket for the cleaning noonas" he replied still staring your body down. You walked over and dropped your clothes in the basket. All of a sudden you felt two arms wrapped around your waist and eunhyuk's lips lightly grazing your ear. " You look really y in my shirt" He said with his voice all deep and raspy. Your cheeks flushed crimson at his comment as you try to remain still. He pulled your hair to one side and started kissing your neck which brought this unfamiliar feeling that you haven't experienced before. " Oppa.." you said and he turned you around to face him. His lips crashed onto yours and at first you were a little taken back but soon your lips moulded into his and everything just felt right. He lifted you with your legs wrapped around his waist and brought you into his room. When he rested you down onto his bed the kisses became more aggresive and you never felt you needed him more ever before. His hand started to roam your body, as he started trailing kisses down your jaw and towards your collarbones. He ed the blouse and let it fell to the floor. You were now completely exposed to him and immediately felt self conscious. You tried to cover up but he grabbed your hands and looked at you with lust showing in his eyes." Let me explore your body tonight" he said before claiming your lips once more. 

 

*buzzzz* *buzzzzz*

 

You were pulled out of your thoughts as your phone was vibrating beside you. You laid there breathing heavily as you remembered all the details from that night. Mentally slapping yourself you tried to rid those memories from your mind and picked up your phone. 1 new message it flashed. It was from an unknown number and so without thinking you opened the message and started reading. You froze and let your phone slip between your fingers and falling with a loud thud on the ground. No….Why at this time….You sat there crying into your hands. The message was still opened on your phone:

 

I know you don't want to talk to me or see me at this moment

But please tell me what I did wrong…

I'm begging you.

 I can't go one second without thinking about you

and I don't want to lose you.

You mean everything to me…

and I love you.

Please reply to this message, I want to see you again.

~ Your Pabo Eunhyuk 

 

I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me like a harsh storm
It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
I was sick with a love fever
The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weoGLtVc9xo#start=0:00;end=4:22;;showoptions=false


This is a pretty rushed chapter so I'm sorry if it but I promise it will get better! <3

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED GREATLY APPRECIATED!