CH 6 ~ Regret

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

It has been a couple days since you ran out of Eunhyuk's house. You've been calling out sick from work because you were afraid to see his mother and especially his noona who already hates you. So for the past few days you just stayed home and excluded yourself from this horrible reality that you were in. You tried everything you can to forget about Eunhyuk but his existance cannot be completely erased from your mind. Everything reminded you of him, and then you would remember the heart breaking expression on his face when you drove away. Breathe, you told yourself. You can get pass this. All you need is some time. 

You quickly got ready and headed into your kitchen. You were brewing some coffee when you heard someone pounding on your door. You froze and wondered who it could be at your door. What if Eunhyuk somehow managed to find where you lived? But he couldn't have. No one knew you're currently living here. Before you could think any futher you heard the person shouting from the other side. " YAH IT'S DONGHAE! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, OPEN THIS DOOR, IT'S AN EMERGENCY" Donghae? Why is he here, how did he find out where you lived? and what was the emergency? With all these questions running through your mind you walked to your door and opened it. Donghae stood there looking out of breath as if he just ran a marathon. " WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO OPE-" You quickly pulled him into your apartment and shut the door. " shhhh! Do you want to wake up all the neighbours?!" You said to him. " That should be the least of your worries. Why didn't you answer your phone!? I tried calling a bunch of times and left a million messages" he said with annoyance. You've never seen this side of Donghae before. He was always so cheerful and happy no matter what the situation was. " I've left it off for days now Oppa…." You said quietly. Donghae let out a exasperated sigh and took a deep breath. " I've been going crazy all morning trying to contact you, good thing I've managed to track down your friend and beg her to tell me where you are". You were annoyed wondering which one of your friends ratted you out. " Well what was the emergency that you had to track me down and tell me?". " Eunhyuk is in the hospital right now. He's unconcious and we don't know when he will wake up" 

You dropped the cup of coffee that you were holding. 

You could hear the glass breaking as it smashed again'st the floor but you made no movement. Donghae stares at you in shock. It felt as if you stood there in that position for hours before you managed to choke out " How….how did this happen." Donghae looks at you and hesistated for a bit. " LEE DONGHAE YOU TELL ME NOW!" You shouted releasing your stocked up emotions. " He was driving around the city for days and nights looking for you…he didn't sleep or eat and kept saying he had to find you. We all begged him to take care of his health but he wouldn't listen. Last night when he was out, due to exhaustion he ended up driving off the road and into a ditch". You closed your eyes and could feel the tears starting to form. You pabo you thought. Why did you go out and look for me? I told you that I didn't love you anymore. Why didn't you listen and just forget me?. Donghae grabbed your arm and you looked up at him. " I don't know what happened between the two of you but I can still tell that you love him. And right now you are the one that he needs the most. So I'm begging you, please come with me to the hospital" You didn't have to think twice. You nodded and followed him out. 

You've arrived at the hospital and you jumped out of the car feeling your heart pounding agains't your chest. Donghae lead you in and to the room that Eunhyuk was currently staying in. When you arrived you saw Eunhyuk's Noona sitting outside with their Appa. When she saw you coming her eyes widened and she stood up from her seat. " Why did you come here?! Wasn't it bad enough that you caused him pain the first time? You just had to come back and finish what you left off didn't you?!? He's unconcious right now and we don't know when he's going to wake up. Are you happy now? Was this what you wanted?" She shouted at you with fists closed around the front of your jacket. Donghae pried her away from you and tried to calm her down. " Noona this isn't the time to be blaming it on others. We all know that she's the only one that can help him right now". " What can she do but destroy his life?" she spitted. Her appa sighed, " Sora that's enough, donghae is right. We all need to think what is best for Hyukjae right now." He then looked at you and reached out to hold your hands. " Please do anything you can to save our only son. I beg of you". You nodded your head. " I will do anything, even if my life depended on it" you replied. He gave your hands one last squeeze before letting them go. " You should go in and see him now" Donghae said. You looked towards the door and slowly made your way to it. Carefully opening it quietly you peeked and saw Eunhyuk's Omma sitting on the bed next to Eunhyuk. She turned around when she heard you come in and you saw that she has been crying. She got off the bed and walked towards you with her arms out. You let yourself fall into her arms and hugged her tightly. " Oh Omma I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." You started crying into her shoulder unable to contain them anymore. She rubbed your backed slowly and started soothing you. " Shhh. It's not your fault, you didn't know this was going to happen. None of us did. Don't blame it on yourself." Her words didn't make you feel better but worse. After everything you put her son through and she was still nice to you. " I'm so sorry.." You kept apolagizing. " It's okay…everything will be all right now that you're by his side again". She slowly pulled away and wiped the tears off your face. " Just promise me that you'll never leave him again". " I promise" you whispered. She gave you a small smile and motioned towards the bed. " You should take care of him now, I'll come back later to check up". You nodded and watched as she gathered her stuff and left. Once she was gone you slowly made your way to the bed. Seeing Eunhyuk in this condition broke your heart in a million pieces. He had cuts and bruises on his face and his arms. He was hooked up to a bunch of monitors and machines but you could still see that his heart was beating. You traced the cuts up his arms and could feel your hand shaking again'st his skin. You moved to his face and caressed those cheeks that use to flush red everytime you touched them. You let your head fall to his sides and started crying. " Eunhyuk…I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for saying I don't love you anymore. I didn't mean any of it. It broke my heart to lie and say those things to you. I never wanted any of this to happen. Please wake up. Please wake up for the sake of your family, and for me. I want you to know that I do love you and always have. I want to hear you say the same thing back to me." You let all your emotions in the past weeks pour out. You didn't know what you would do without Eunhyuk in your life anymore. You made a stupid selfish mistake to leave him and now he's gone. You held his hand hoping they will close around yours once again, and see his eyes flicker open and hear him say he loves you. But he just layed there motionless. You sat there crying silently by his side, letting regret take over. 

 

wake up, fool. you’re not my person. now we can’t even go back to before

you know it too.. my heart that looked at only you, only you

i should have said it earlier.. even though i repeated it countless times:

“sorry.. i love you..” even though i put those words in my mouth repeatedly

i should have said it earlier.. even though i repeated it countless times

yeah.. the person who’s me is like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7UA-vY1080#start=0:00;end=4:09;;showoptions=false


I'm so sorry! I didn't proof read this over because I really wanted to have an update asap.

so if there are any mistakes please tell me! I shall fix it soon!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED