CH 17 ~ Come see me!

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)
 
~Enjoy~
 
 
 
It was a beautiful day out with the sun shining brightly in the sky and the leaves swaying in the cool breeze. But you were keeping yourself busy in the warm kitchen being engulfed by the heat that was radiating from the stove. Tying your hair up you wiped away the sweat that was forming on your face with the bottom of your apron and concentrated on making sure nothing burns. After an hour of cooking non stop you finally finished preparing the wonderful lunch that was laid out perfectly on the table. With hands on your hips you smiled looking at what you've accomplished and felt proud of yourself. Looking at the time you saw that Eunhyuk should be on his way home now and you quickly went to go fix yourself up. By the time you got back Eunhyuk still wasn't home yet so you sat down on the table first and waited. It has been a week since you got a chance to sit down and have lunch with him. He has been extremely busy trying to get back on track with everything so he was hardly ever home these days. But you, yourself were also trying to get back in the routine by going back to work. Eunhyuk's mother has been so nice to you and his sister is starting to accept you now that things were going smoothly. You heard the door click open and Eunhyuk came walking in with his suit jacket draped over his arm. " Annyeong Oppa, " You greeted him brightly. His face lightened up upon seeing you and he quickly makes his way over to the table. " I missed you so much," he said hugging you tightly. " But you saw me last night and this morning," you said through his grasp. " But you were sleeping. It's nice to finally to see you awake and pretty as always." What he said was true. He would always come home late when you were already asleep and leave early the next morning before you were awake. The only times you would see each other is when he stopped by Kona Beans on his breaks to hangout. Which was hardly ever. " Well now you can bask in my beauty and be captured by it," you said forming a v under your face with your hands. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "OPPA!," you cried out trying to fix your hair while he sat down across from you.  " I miss you shouting at me, it's so cute," he said still laughing at you. You pouted and turned your face the other way pretending to be mad at him. " Do you know what else I miss?," he asked looking at you amused. You refused to answer him. " Your cute aegyo when you tell me to enjoy my meal," he said cocking his head at you smiling. You both knew that you couldn't keep up this front for long. You glared back at him still pouting before letting your expression drop. " Manideuseyo Jagiya ~," you said with your natural aegyo charm. " Aigo, Kyeopta~ Ne, Chal mokget-ssumnida," he said looking at all the dishes in front of him. You watched as he dug in and laughed at his cheeks puffing out from so much food being stored inside. " Slowly oppa or else you will choke," you said. He quickly swallowed all the food and took a huge sip of water. " Ahhhh. Home cooked food is always the best," he said smiling before digging in again. " I could pack a bento for you everyday if you like?" you asked him. He looked up at you with widened eyes. " Jinja?! Yay that means I can eat your yummy dishes everyday for lunch," he said happily. He finished everything you made for him and sat back into his seat patting his stomach. " Aigoo so full." You smiled contented that he enjoyed the meal. He looked at his watch and frowned. " I have to get back to the company now. We're planning out our schedule for tomorrow." "We" " Our" He was probably referring to Krystal. You were quite jealous that she was spending more time with your boyfriend than you are. But you can't really do anything about it, that's just how things are. " Okay, I'll send you off then," you told him hiding behind your smile. You helped him put his jacket on and hugged his back. " I just want to hug you one last time before you leave," you said not wanting to let go. He chuckled and turned around in your arms. " Well here's a kiss for you to remember until the next one," he said and pressed his lips against yours. You blushed when he pulled away but wished that his lips were on yours again. You walked him to the door and he put his shoes on. " I'll see you later, Don't stay up too late to wait for me though" he said. " Ne~, " you said when he suddenly kissed you unexpectedly. " There's another kiss for you to remember," he said with a wink and turned to open the door. He turned back, and laughed seeing your flushed face. " You're so cute," and with that comment he left. You stood there staring at the closed door and smiled stupidly to yourself. The way he affects me you thought to yourself. You slowly dragged yourself away to get on with the rest of the day. 
 
 
                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
You've been cleaning the house all day and it has drained every ounce of energy out of you. You somehow managed to drag your tired body to the bathroom and run yourself a nice warm bath. You stripped off from your clothes and eased yourself into the welcoming water. You let out a sigh as you felt the immediate effects of the bath already. Closing your eyes you felt your tight muscles loosen and fell into bliss. After your bath, you got out and enveloped yourself in the soft bath robe that Eunhyuk got you. You plopped on the bed and turned your Ipad on to see if there were anything new about Eunhyuk or Super Junior. You scrolled down the articles but stopped as your eyes focused on a certain picture. It was pictures from their recent SPAO photo shoot.
 
 
You observed the one with Eunhyuk and Krystal, feeling that pang of jealously again but quickly shook it away. Being this close doesn't seem to bug the either of them you thought. You turned off your device and threw it on the side table, not wanting to risk seeing anything else that will upset you. Laying down in bed you looked at the time and saw that it was a quarter past midnight but Eunhyuk still wasn't home yet. You decided to stay up and wait for him considering how it's been awhile since you've last felt his warm body next you when you were actually awake. But as the hours passed on your eyes were giving out on you and slowly you drifted off into a deep slumber. 
 
Waking up, you stretched your arms above your head, and looked over next to you. It was empty like usual when you wake up in the morning. You got out of bed and went to go get ready for work. You've noticed that nothing has been moved or changed since last night and wondered if Eunhyuk even came home at all in the morning. You walked over and turned your phone on to see if he had left any messages. 1 new message it flashed on the screen and you smiled, quickly opening it up.
 
Jagiya~
Mianhae for not coming home last night, there was a lot to do and I ended up coming home for dinner because my parents wanted to see me. I decided to stay there for the night since I didn't want to wake you coming home so late. I hope you slept well and dreamed of me ^-^ kekeke I got to get to work now. message me when you wake up. I'll be waiting
 
You hit reply 
 
Ne~ That's okay, I understand. Don't overwork yourself oppa the last thing we want is you ending up sick. But maybe I dreamed of you…maybe I didn't. Guess you'll never find out *merong*  
 
You clicked send and made your way to the kitchen. After packing everything up for work you heard your phone ping and rushed over to read the message you've received.
 
YAH YOU BETTER NOT DREAM ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT ME! I WON'T ALLOW THAT.  But if only you were here to take care of me :( Hey! I have a great idea, you should come visit me today after you're finished work. I'll call Umma and tell her to let you leave early. Sounds like a great idea!!!
 
You quickly typed out a reply before he could call his Umma.
 
I can't control my dreams >.< But you're always the last person I think of before going to sleep so that's enough right? and DON'T DO THAT!!! I've just started working again, I can't slack off and just cut my shift. Since I'm dating you, I don't want it to seem like I'm getting special treatment from your Umma. 
 
You gathered all of your things together and left for work. On your way there you heard your phone ring and looked to see who was calling you. Oppa the screen flashed. You sighed and picked up. Before you could get a word out a blaring voice cut you off " PLEASE COME SEEEEEEE MEEEEE. I MISSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUU," Eunhyuk whined on the other line. " Oppa, I'm on my way to work right now. I'm not going to cut my shift. I'll come see you during my lunch break. I even packed a bento for you. So stop whining," you said arriving at the cafe. " YAY MY JAGIYA IS BRINGING ME FOOD. GOMAWO, SARANGHAE!!!," Eunhyuk shouted in glee on the other line. " ahaha okay so I'll see you at lunch. Got to go to work now" " NE~ BYEEE!!!," he said before hanging up.
 
The morning flew by quickly with all the customers that has been coming in. You were finally on your lunch break and made your way to the staff room in the back. You were putting everything into your bag when Eunhyuk's Noona walked in. " Are you on your break ___sshi? " she asked you. " Ne," you replied still feeling awkward around her. " Going to go see Eunhyuk?," she asked teasingly. " How did you know?" you asked half amused. " He wouldn't stop complaining about how he misses you last night," she said. " So I assumed that he probably nagged you today to go see him. I'm actually quite surprised that you even came to work." You laughed nervously. " Yeah I didn't want to skip out on work since I've just started again. But I still wanted to go see him to make sure he's eating okay and in good condition." Eunhyuk's sister laughed. " Oh trust me, he's in good condition. Kept cracking jokes all night with Krystal during dinner." You froze and looked at her. " Did you say Krystal?" you asked her. " Yeah. Didn't he tell you? He came home with her and she ended up joining us for dinner. She's a really sweet girl, our parents love her," she said but halted after seeing your darkened expression. " I see. Well that's nice. I should really get going now, Eunhyuk is probably waiting for me." You quickly said goodbye and booked it out of there.  All these irrational thoughts started entering your mind, and you tried to push them away but they keep coming. Why didn't he tell you that Krystal was also there last night? Apparently his parents like her more than they like you. You never knew that had such a good relationship with her. You sat there in the cab nervously biting your nail trying to clear your mind. Finally arriving at the company, you got out and made your way up. Standing inside the elevators, your anxiety was off the roof. You felt like your insides were about to jump out from you any second now. You've arrived at the level and the doors opened. You cautiously stepped out into the empty hallway and made your way towards their practice room. You took out the bento box from your bag making sure that it was still closed and in perfect condition. The door to the room was cracked open and you wondered if anyone was in there. You were about to leave when you heard voices coming from the inside. You quietly peeked in and saw two figures standing there. Eunhyuk had his arms around Krystal's waist while her hands rested on his chest. " Oppa… please stay with me. Don't ever leave," she said. Eunhyuk moved a strand of hair away behind her ear with his hand rested it on her cheek. " Of course I won't. I love you," he replied. Krystal threw her arms around his neck and pulled him in placing her lips on his. You dropped the bento box in shock and everything spilled out onto the floor. They both turned around and looked at you. Eunhyuk's eyes widened and looked from Krystal back to you. You stood there numb not knowing what to do after witnessing that scene. Slowly the pain slowly seeped throughout body and you could feel the hot tears threatening to fall any second. You turned around and ran down the hallway trying to escape from here. " _____!!! It's not what you think! Listen to me!," you heard Eunhyuk shout running after you but you didn't want to hear any of it. The elevator finally came and you quickly got in jabbing the button for the first floor. The last image you had was Eunhyuk's desperate face as he tried making his way to you before the doors closed. As soon as you reached the floor you ran out of the building and hailed a cab. Quietly sobbing to yourself not sure what to do with this pain that was in your chest. 
 
 
                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Krystal's POV
 
You could see her standing there at the door as you were practicing lines with Eunhyuk. " Oppa maybe we should run through this again. I want to do my best and give a flawless performance," you said eyeing the figure at the door. " Okay so we'll start on your line," he said getting into position. You loved how serious he takes his job even if it's just for a short commercial. You placed your palms against his chest and could feel how defined they were. He looked at you surprised. " I think it's better if we make it more intimate during practice so we would do an even better job for the real thing," you said making up an excuse. " That sounds like a reasonable idea. So let's put all our emotional into this okay?" he said giving you an encouraging smile. You nodded your head. You felt his arms around you waist and your breath hitched. Oh how much you yearned for his touch but would only get it during work related stuff. You looked into his eyes and delivered your lines, " Oppa…please stay with me. Don't ever leave," you said conveying it with real emotions. Eunhyuk moved a strand of your hair behind your ear and rested his hand on your cheek. Your heart started thumping faster as he stared into your eyes. " Of course I won't. I love you," he said. You were jumping in joy inside but quickly reality hit as you remembered that he was only acting. Your eyes narrowed behind him at the door. She was the reason why you can't have Eunhyuk to yourself. Without even a second thought you threw your arms around his neck and pulled him in towards you. Placing your lips on his you could feel how soft and plush they were after imagining it for years. You heard a clatter and you both turned around. You smirked watching her dumbfounded expression that slowly turned into hurt as she ran off. Eunhyuk turned back to you. " What was that for?! That kiss wasn't in the script! Did you know that she was there the whole time?" Eunhyuk asked you angrily. He has never raised his voice to you before, you were a little taken back. " Aniyo, Of course not! I just got a little carried away being in character because I wanted to give off a good performance. I didn't know that she would be here," you said trying to look ashamed of yourself. Eunhyuk let out a sigh and his expression softened. " Gomawo. I didn't mean to yell at you. I know you were just trying your best. But I have to go explain things to her. I'll message you later on when to meet up to practice again." He quickly ran out the door leaving you alone in the room. You walked over the mirrors and retrieved your bag. Looking at your own reflection you smiled. " 1 point for Krystal. and I'm just getting started."
 
 
 
 
EUNHYUK SPAM LEGOOOOOOOOOO!
 I can't with these two
Look how good he looks :o
 
 
Btw  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtvroG69618&list=FLGLRG43xGlz2BSoVlYHpg3A&index=15 watch that if you're a jewel :) Just a heads up though, your feels will be destroyed. Enjoy.
 
 
 
 

I managed to squeeze an update in within a week *THROWS HANDS IN AIR WITH CONFETTI FALLING EVERYWHERE AND FIREWORKS GOING OFF*

Honestly, College is so stressful....who knew. 

But I'm sticking to my word and will try to update as often as I can. But I might need to catch up on sleep with all these assignments and projects.

So Krystal finally managed to squeeze that wedge in this relationship, but what will she do next?

DUN DUN DUN only time will tell my lovely subscribers.

ALSO THANK YOU TO THOSE NEW SUBCRIBERS. MUCH APPRECIATED

You guys are the reason why I want to write and update as fast as possible. ^-^

But I shall bid farewell to you all for now, Enjoy this update :)