CH 16 ~ Promise me

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)
 
 
You finished putting your hair up in a bun and smoothed down any stray hairs that were sticking up. Grabbing your jacket you walked into the living room and set it beside your purse on the couch. Walking into the kitchen you made yourself a cup of tea and looked over at the stove clock. 5:05 it read. Eunhyuk said he was taking you somewhere today but why does it have to be so early in the morning? You walked over to the window with your cup of tea and parted the curtains. It was pitch black out. Sipping your tea you made your way to the couch and turned the tv on still trying to figure out what Eunhyuk was planning. Music Bank was on and you saw that F(x) was performing their new song. You watched Krystal and thought back to what had happened yesterday. After you and Eunhyuk left his room, Krystal got awfully quiet and didn't talk as much throughout the whole time there. When it was time for her and Amber to leave she hugged Eunhyuk and kissed him on the cheek. " Let's hangout sometime Oppa." She looked at you and smiled before adding, " Soon." She then bid you and the others goodbye. You don't know why but you have a bad feeling about her. You're going to have to watch over Eunhyuk carefully incase she's planning something. You were startled when your phone vibrated in your bag. Taking it out you saw that you got new message. 
 
Joheunachim Jagiya! I'm waiting in front of your apartment.
Hurry down. But be careful, don't want you to wipe out or anything
Kekekeke ~ Saranghae 
 
You smiled at the message. Finishing your tea, you quickly washed it and gathered your things together. Grabbing your hat on the way out you made your way downstairs. Once outside you put your cap on and popped your collar to shield your face. There's a slim chance that anyone will see you at this time but you don't want to take that chance. You looked around for his car but you could hardly make out anything since it was so dark out. Suddenly a black car pulls up and someone got out of the drivers side. " Hey beautiful," Eunhyuk said placing a soft kiss on your lips. " Yeah right. I know I look horrible," you said covering your face. Eunhyuk peeled your hands away from your face and held them. " No you don't. You're the prettiest girl no matter how you look. Stop being so stubborn in the morning." You glared at him. " Remind me again why I'm standing here instead of being in my warm cozy bed dreaming about you?" Eunhyuk kissed the top of your nose and smiled. " You're so cute. But because I have a surprise for you." He looked at his watch, " Which we should probably leave now for." You groaned and he laughed while opening the car door for you. You got in and Eunhyuk shortly joined and started the car. " You can take a short nap if you would like, it'll take awhile to get there. I'll wake up once we've arrived," he told you. " Ne~," you replied finding a comfortable position to rest your head. You heard Eunhyuk turn the stereo on and the sweet melody of the ballad started filling the car. You felt the car move and you slowly started drifting off to the music. 
 
                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
What felt like minutes later, you heard Eunhyuk shaking you awake. " We're here. Jagiya, wake up." "Urgh…Give me 5 more minutes," you said groggily facing the other way. You felt him unbuckle your seatbelt and before you know it he lifted you out of your seat and closed the door with his foot. Carrying you bridal style, he started walking and you snuggled closer to his chest trying to sheild your face from the chilly wind. There was the scent of salt in the air and you could feel the breeze pick up. Eunhyuk stopped and set you down. " Here we are," he whispered. You turned around and saw that he took you to Sokcho beach. The place where you had your first date and painted that painting. You turned to look at Eunhyuk with a huge grin on your face. " I thought it would be nice if we could watch the sunrise together," he said looking into your eyes. You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him. " I would love that." The two of you stripped off your shoes and held hands making your way through the cold sand. Finally finding a spot near the shore you sat down beside each other and Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around you to keep you warm. You rested your head on his shoulder and he rested his on ours. Sitting there on the quiet beach with only the sounds of the waves disrupting the peace, you two talked about the last time that you we're here. " It was such a beautiful night wasn't it?" you asked. " Yes it was. Everything was perfect." You smiled. " It was the first time we confessed our love for each other," he said. Remembering that night you couldn't help but feel the butterflies in your stomach again. You snuggled closer to him. " Oppa?" " Ne?" " Let's renew our promise tonight" He took his head off of yours and looked down at you. " The last promise we made…I broke it. But this time I want to make a promise that I will keep even if my life depended on it," you said looking up at him. Eunhyuk stared at you for a few moments and grinned. " Okay." You held both of his hands in yours and looked into his brown eyes. " I promise to love you forever and continue loving you no matter what happens in the near future. I'll always stay by your side through all the hardships and difficulties that life may throw at us. You're apart of me and if anything we're to happen I wouldn't know what to do. I will try by best to earn that trust from you once again. I love you Lee Hyukjae, don't ever forget that. I will always be here for you, now and always," you said with as much sincerity as possibly, putting all your emotions into it. Eunhyuk couldn't hide his smile as he continued to look at you. " Can you promise me one more thing?" he asked. " Anything," you answered curious at what he was going to say. " Promise me that no matter what problem comes up or if you're put in any kind of complicated situation, that you will tell me. Don't keep things to yourself. I want to know so I can help you." You nodded your head. " I promise." He bent down and softy pecked your forehead. " Good. And I promise to love you for eternity, you will always be the number one thing in my life and I won't let you escape from my life again," he said not breaking the eye contact. " I love you," you whispered. " I love you too, and always will," he said slowly bending down. You closed your eyes and felt his soft lips on yours and once again you we're smitten by this man. 
 
After watching the sunrise, Eunhyuk drove you back home where the two of you crashed on the bed, exhausted from your morning trip. Waking up around noon, you cooked some lunch for Eunhyuk and asked what were his plans for the day. " Our manager wants me to drop by the company today so I can figure out my schedule and catch up on everything. You should come with," he said. " I'll just get in the way. Plus it's risky going at this time, your fans might spot us." you told him. Also you wanted to avoid seeing Mr Kim as much as possible. " We'll be fine. We'll just enter through the back parking lot where it's gated off. Fans won't be able to see us there." " I don't know….," you said biting your lip. " Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. I want you to be there with me.," he whined. You looked at the grown man sitting across the table who was currently looking up at you begging with his eyes. Letting out a sigh you gave in and decided to go. " YAY. GOMAWO JAGIYA!" Hopefully you don't run into Mr Kim you thought.
 
                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Arriving at the SM building, the two of you quickly ran inside and up to Super Junior's practice room. The boys greeted you with enthusiasm when you stepped in and you felt happier all of a sudden with their positive energy. " Manager Hyung wants to talk me, I'll be back okay?" You nodded and Eunhyuk left the room. You wandered off to go sit beside Donghae who was on the floor on his phone while the rest of the members were chatting away. " Shouldn't you be practicing instead of playing on your phone?" you asked him smirking. Without looking up from his screen he replied, " Does it look like anyone is practicing right now?" You pouted. " Plus we've to wait until Eunhyuk comes back to see what is needed to be done," he added. You stared off at the other members. " So he probably has a lot to catch up on. I hope they don't make him do too much. His health is still pretty weak," you said concerned. Donghae opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when Eunhyuk entered the room again. You could tell something wasn't right judging by the expression on his face. Kangin walked over and asked, " So what did Manager Hyung say?" Eunhyuk cocked his head slightly. " He said that for some reason my schedule has been cleared. All the shows and appearances I had lined up has been removed." You looked at Donghae who had his brows furrowed indicating that he didn't understand either. " What about that MC position on that new show you were offered a few weeks back?" Shindong asked. " They decided to find someone else…," Eunhyuk said rather in a quiet voice. You knew that was a big opportunity for him because he has always dreamed of becoming an MC one day to improve his skills in the entertainment business. When he got the offering he couldn't stop talking about it for days. So you knew that inside he must be devastated. It doesn't make sense that his schedule was cleared for no apparent reason. Suddenly you had a flashback:
 
"Then I will make sure to make it hard for Eunhyuk to stay at this company. How would you feel if you were the reason why that all these years of hard work by Eunhyuk was taken away from him and he was left with nothing?"
 
Mr Kim 
 
He must've been behind all of this. You suddenly thought of the voice file on your phone and tried to decide if you should use it or not. Pulling you out of your thoughts all the other members were starting to ask Eunhyuk questions. " So what exactly do you have on your schedules now hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. " Well the confusing part to all of this is that everything that was on my schedule before, I can still do them but on one condition," Eunhyuk said. " Which is?" the members asked. " Krystal has to join me," Eunhyuk said nervously glancing at you. Your mouth dropped open and all the members turned to look at you. You quickly composed yourself and cleared your throat. Sungmin broke the silence. " Did he say why?" " Apparently because with Krystal the viewer ratings will increase even more and that the company wants her to appear more on shows to show more of her variety side. They want me to help her since I already know everything there is to variety," Eunhyuk explained. " Ahhh, so it's like that. Makes sense. I still don't understand why that has anything to do with your MC position," Kangin said. Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders. " So what are you going to do?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk looked at you and you could tell he was asking for your opinion on this. " I think it's a great opportunity for the two of you. You can help her improve her variety skills while you can show everyone that Eunhyuk is finally back and ready to conquer the entertainment business," you said. Eunhyuk looked at you surprised. " Really? You think I should do it? Because if it bothers you I won't accept it," he said. You smiled at him. " Remember our promise? I'm telling you my truthful thoughts." He grinned and walked over to pull you into a hug. " Okay, I'll go tell Manager Hyung right now." As soon as Eunhyuk left the room all of the attention was on you. " Are you sure you're okay with this ___-ah?" Ryeowook asked. " I mean last time at the dorm…things were a little tense between you and Krystal." You shook your head. " I was a little upset but I can't let my personal feelings interfere with Eunhyuk's career. I know that he will be very professional with this so I'm not worried," you reassured everyone. Donghae nudged your side. " But still. Aren't you afraid that something might happen between the two of them? They will be together a lot from now on." You looked at Donghae. " I trust him." " I trust him too..It's Krystal I don't trust. Something about her seems kind of off these days," Donghae said rubbing his chin. " Everything will be fine, you're worrying too much Oppa," you told him. Donghae looked at you and let out a sigh. " Whatever. I still say we keep a close watch on those two." Donghae went back to his phone and you sat there pulling your legs up. Resting your chin on your knees you thought about what Donghae had said. You couldn't trust Krystal either, but you don't know what she is planning on doing. Whatever it is, you better prepare yourself for the worst.
 
                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
" Annyeonghaseyo" Krystal said bowing down upon entering the office. " Oh Krystal, I have good news for you," Mr Kim said turning around to look at her. " Eunhyuk-sshi has decided to agree to the conditions that I've laid out for him, congratulations." Krystal stood back up straight and a grinned spread across her face. " Kahsahminda for the opportunity. I will try my best to destroy that relationship and make her life a living hell," Krystal said her eyes gleaming. " I'm depending on you Krystal. He's all yours." Krystal nodded and thanked Mr Kim one more time before exiting the room. " You do not what you got yourself into Oppa," Krystal thought smirking before heading off down the hallway. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yay update!

So I have some big news guys....I started college this week :O

It but I will be drowing in school work starting next week O_O I'm not ready for it.

Most likely I won't be updating as much because of that but I promise you that I still will try to at least update once every 2 weeks LATEST

Knowing me it won't even be two weeks...I have so much planned out for this story.

But I will try my hardest to write on days that I am free and on weekends.

So please just bear with me and be patient. :)

THANK YOU TO ALL YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS <3 and of course to the ones that has stuck with this story.

MUCH LOVE xoxoxoxo Nini

ps. I hope you liked all the Eunhyuk gifs, my apology to you.