CH 15 ~ The dorm

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)
 
A/N: I'm actually in love with Yiruma
Her POV
 
The car ride to the dorm was filled with silence as you sat there looking out the window. Eunhyuk was talking but you we're tuning him out, distracted by your worries. You were afraid of how the members will act around you after everything that has happened. Donghae was the one that you we're close to the most so you mostly hung around him when you all went out. " Jagiya…Jagiya?" You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Eunhyuk's hand shake you. " Ah Mianhe. What were you saying?". He looked over at you concerned. " What were you thinking about?" You shook your head. " Nothing important." He held your hand and squeezed it. " Don't worry. The members don't hate you. You'll be fine," he reassured you with a smile. You nodded your head, and Eunhyuk went back to talking. Even though he helped calmed your nerves a bit, you couldn't help but still feel nervous. 
 
 
                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
You finally pulled into the dorm's parking lot and took a deep breath before heading up. Standing in the elevator you felt your anxiety increase and you started shifting on your feet. Eunhyuk took your hand and put it into his jacket pocket while holding it. You looked up at him and he stuck his tongue out in a playful matter. That took you off guard and you started to giggle, feeling much lighter already. You stuck out your tongue back at him and yanked your hand out of his grasp. The elevator door dinged open and you ran out before Eunhyuk could grab you. " YAH WHAT WAS THAT!" you heard him shout. Laughing you ran to their dorm and pressed the alarm but Eunhyuk already caught up. " I am going to punish you for doing that," he said smirking. " Oh no..," you said trying to escape but Eunhyuk got you in his embrace. " TICKLE ATTACK," he shouted and started tickling you. You started squirming in his arms, kicking and shouting trying to get him off you. " AHAHA OPPA THIS IS UNFAIR! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM!" You could feel tears coming from laughing so hard but he didn't stop. The door to the dorm bursted open and Kyuhyun stood there flabbergasted by the scene in front of him. " Uh…Am I interrupting something?" he said hardly containing his smirk. Eunhyuk let you go and shoved his hands in his pockets. " Nope. Nothing at all." Kyuhyun looked at him then to you and back at Eunhyuk. " Are you sure? Because all we heard was ___-ah shouting" he said laughing at bit. " Your hyung was playing dirty," you said hitting Eunhyuk lightly on his chest. " Well if it's Eunhyuk-hyung of course he's playing dirty," Kyuhyun said before Eunhyuk jumped in. " OKAY let's all go in now shall we." You looked at Kyuhyun and laughed before following Eunhyuk in the dorm. Before you could take everything in you heard a bunch of shouting coming from the living room and all the members surrounding Eunhyuk. " WELCOME BACK EUNHYUK-SSHI!" " THE DANCING MACHINE IS BACK!" " GO ANCHOVY!" Everyone was shouting at once, patting Eunhyuk's back and pulling him into an embrace. You saw Donghae who waved at you and you walked over to join him. " Looks like everyone is excited that he's back" Donghae said watching everyone. " Yeah. It's nice seeing all the members together again." Donghae turned to look at you. " So how are things with you and Eunhyuk-sshi?" " Good. We're taking it step by step to get back to where we were before. But this all wouldn't have happened without your help. Gomawo." He put his hands behind his back head and grinned. " Of course, Super Donghae to the rescue." You stomped on his foot really hard. " OUCH. WHAT WAS THAT FOR," he exclaimed holding his foot. " As grateful as I am for you doing that. You still gave him my address without permission." Donghae looked at you with widened eyes. " Yah! It was an emergency. Plus it wasn't like I gave it to a stranger." You shoved him which made him lose his balance and fall. " You're so lucky that you're a girl and Eunhyuk's girlfriend," he said. You stuck your tongue out at him. " Eunhyuk-sshi your girlfriend is bullying me!" Donghae shouted. Shindong looked over and laughed," You let a girl beat you? You need to stop being such a kid Donghae-ah." " Good job ____-ah. He needs to be taught a lesson sometimes," Sungmin told you with his thumb up. " IS NO ONE GOING TO STICK UP FOR ME?" Donghae protested standing up. " Hyung, just give up," Kyuhyun said which made Donghae pout and everyone laughed. " Let's all take a seat and talk. It's been awhile since all of of us we're together," Kangin said. Everyone agreed and took a seat on the sofa but you went to go help Ryeowook cut fruit to let the members have a little privacy. " How have you been ___-ah?," Ryeowook asked. " Better now that things are sort of back to normal. It's good to know that the members don't hate me either," you admitted to him." Ryeowook stopped cutting and looked at you with widened eyes. "Of course we wouldn't hate you! We were frustrated at first because Eunhyuk wouldn't let us help him but we knew you weren't  the type of girl to just leave like that." You gave him a smile. " Gomawo for believing in me," you said truly touched at what he said. " You're apart of the family now. We'll always support of the both of you. Hwaiting!" he said with his fist raised. You giggled putting your own fist up as well. " Hwaiting!" " We should hurry and cut these up. Those hyungs get really impatient when it comes to food." " Ne~" you replied laughing and continued cutting the fruit. 
 
 
                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His POV
 
Looking around, you thought about how nice it felt to be around your members again. You've pushed them away for a week when they tried to help but you just couldn't bear letting them see you in the state that you were in. Now that you were all together again it shows how much you've missed them and their company. " So how are things with you and ___-ah?" Shindong asked. " Good. I think we need to rebuild that trust again but we're taking it slow," you replied. " Well that's nice to hear. As long as you guys stay together and are happy, that's all that matters. You'll have that bond of trust again," Kangin said. " Thanks hyung," you said. " But if you make us go through that hell of a week again, I will personally hurt you both," Kyuhyun said. You were about to yell at the maknae for being so informal when he added, " We were all worried for you hyung." Your expression softened and you looked at the members around you. " I know…mianhe for making all of you worry." Siwon clasped his hand on your shoulder. " Next time if this happens, don't shut us out. Let us help you." You nodded patting his hand. " There better not be a next time though," Kyuhyun said. " I'll make sure of it," you said. _____ returned from the kitchen with Ryeowook and everyone was excited that the fruit finally arrived. " Dig in," Ryeowook said. He didn't have to say it twice because everyone was already inhaling the food. ____ came to sit beside you and offered you a slice of apple. You opened your mouth and she fed you. " Eyyyyy~" all the members protested and faked being disgusted. ____ blushed and you just sat there smiling. There was someone knocking on the door and Sungmin went to go get it. You heard some female voices talking in the hallway and wondered who it could be. Sungmin came back, " We have some special guests who came to visit," he said. Krystal and Amber popped out from behind him. " Annyeonghaseyo!," Krystal said waving. You stood up to greet them. " Oppa it's good to see you again," Amber said high fiving you. " It's great seeing you guys as well." " I was so worried about you Oppa! Thank goodness that you're okay," Krystal said giving you a big hug. " Gomawo for worrying. I'm fine," you said feeling uncomfortable hugging her in front of ____ who was watching. Krystal finally broke away and held up the bag she was holding. " The other members couldn't come but they sent gifts and their blessings." She handed over the bag and you thanked her for it. " Come have a seat," Kangin said motioning them over. Amber went to go sit beside Sungmin on the floor but Krystal clung onto your arm and dragged you to sit beside her on the couch. You nervously glanced over at ____ who didn't say a word yet. Krystal followed your glance. " Oh! Mianhe, I didn't know you were here. Annyeonghaseyo," she said. " Annyeonhaseyo," ___ replied with a smile on her face. You couldn't tell from her facial expression what she was really feeling inside. " So are you guys together again?," Krystal asked with curiosity. " Yes we are," you said hinting that she should probably let your arm go now. But she didn't get it and continued talking. " Wow, I'm surprised. I was for sure you guys were done. Especially since ___ left and all." Amber cleared and motioned for her to stop talking but Krystal kept continuing. " You know, me and Eunhyuk Oppa spent a lot of time together while you guys we're apart. He told me everything. It was nice that he trusted me enough to confide about how he was feeling." The room went silent. You stared at Krystal. Where is she going with this? You looked over at _____ who was sitting there frozen. 
         
 
                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her POV
 
You didn't even know how to react. Sitting there paralyzed you just stared at Krystal who was still holding onto Eunhyuk's arm. It shouldn't bother you that they spent time together while you and Eunhyuk were already broken up. But still a part of you was jealous. " That's nice to know," you finally managed to say. She gave you a big smile and went back to talking to Eunhyuk. Everyone around you went back to what they were doing before, while you sat there still taken back from what had happen. Donghae nudged you. " Hey..are you okay?" he asked. You nodded. " Ne, I should be fine. I think I just need to be alone for a bit." You stood up and saw Eunhyuk look at you. You smiled at him indicting that you were fine and left the room. You escaped into Eunhyuk's room and stood with your back agains't the door. You breathed in and out trying to calm yourself. You made your way to his bed and sat down. It's none of your business who he talked to after you left him. He was hurt and needed someone to talk to. That's understandable. So why does your heart hurt right now? Was it because another woman is hanging onto your man who has lost his trust in you? You let out an exasperated sigh when something on his dresser caught your eye. You walked over and looked at the painting he had set up. You ran your fingers over the dried paint and felt your eyes water. It was a painting you two painted together in the past. It was on the beach where you had your first date. Looking at the canvas you remember how pretty the sunset looked with the water sparkling underneath it. The tears started falling now that you're thinking back about how great that night was. The door opened and you turned around shocked. Eunhyuk's eyes widened at your tear streamed face and closed the door quickly before striding over. He pulled you into his arms and started your head. " Mianhe Jagiya…," he said. You shook your head against his chest. He pulled away and tilted your chin up so that you we're looking into his eyes. " I swear on my life that nothing happened between me and Krystal. Yes I did go to her when things we're difficult between us because we only talked and that's it. I didn't have anyone else because I pushed the members away not wanting them to worry," he explained. You looked at him still not saying a word. " Please believe me.. She's only like a little sister to me. You're still the one that I lo-" you put your finger on his lips silencing him. " I do believe you. and I'm not upset over Krystal. I understand." " Then why were you crying?," he asked wiping your tears away. You looked back at the painting and his eyes followed yours. " Just got a little emotional thinking back on the past." He put his hand on your cheek and moved your head so that you were facing him again. " Let's make more memories like that from now on and into the future," he said softly. You nodded your head. Eunhyuk bent down and pulled you in for a kiss. You felt that familiar spark that flowed through your body every time he kissed you and you pulled on his jacket, bringing him closer to you. He broke the kiss first and hugged you tightly. " I love you. No girl can ever compare. Don't forget that." Wrapping your arms around his waist you broke out into a huge grin. " I won't ~ I love you too Oppa." 
 
 
                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Krystal had her back against the wall outside the room after hearing everything that happened inside. She crossed her arms across her chest and let out a scoff. That's what he may think for now. But she will change his mind and make him hers. No matter what it takes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

MEOW don't want to mess with Krystal Jung.
But yay finally an actual chapter update :) Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Finally other characters are being brought into the story WOOHOO
But I've been on a roll these days. I have so many ideas for this story it's AMAZING
So hold on tight and enjoy! 
THANK YOU TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I HOPE I DON'T DISAPPOINT YOU!