CH 24 ~ Fun and Games

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

A/N: There are A LOT of POV changes in this. Sorry ^-^

 

 

"..Mr Kim?" You said looking at Donghae. He nodded his head and dropped his voice down so that only you can hear him in the quiet hallway. " I overheard him talking to Krystal the other day. I know what he did to you in the past ___ah. Why didn't you tell me? Or Eunhyuk? We could've helped instead of having you suffer alone." You played with your jacket zipper not knowing how to even reply to him. So Krystal was in a pact with Mr Kim after all, so your assumptions were correct.  " ____ah" You looked up at him and you can see how concerned Donghae was judging by his facial expression. " I couldn't…He was threatening Super Junior as well. I couldn't let anything happen to you guys. I would fee-" " We would've found a way to stop him," Donghae said cutting you off. " Oppa, we both know how much power he holds. He would disband Super Junior in a second if he wanted too. I know you're trying to look out for me but think about the others. How hard you've all worked to get to where you are now. Do you really want all of that to be destroyed over some girl?" You said trying to get him to see it from your point of view. " You're not some girl…You're apart of this family now," he said gently. " So please….let us help," he begged. " You didn't tell Eunhyuk and the others did you?" you asked not wanting anyone else to be apart of this mess. " Not yet. I think for now we should keep this from Eunhyuk. He most likely would fly back to Korea tonight and confront Mr Kim if he knew." You let out a sigh of relief. " For now we need to find some evidence and prove that Mr Kim is threatening you and Super Junior. I'm sure the company would not want someone like that to be having control of everything." You suddenly remembered your phone and quickly rummaged through your bag to find it. Donghae watched as you pulled it out and wondered what you could possibly be doing during the middle of an important conversation. " Here," you said handing your phone over to Donghae. He looked at you confused. " He came to the hospital the day Eunhyuk was awake and asked to speak to me. I have that conversation recorded on my phone.," you explained. Donghae opened the file on your phone and listened to the conversation. " Wow…little miss spy here. I am very impressed," he said. " Years of watching TV and movies sir," you replied with a laugh. " I'll put this file onto my computer, you can have your phone back tomorrow," he said putting your phone in his back pocket. " Don't worry, I know the right person to take this too. For now I think you should focus on Krystal." Out of reflex your body tensed at her name and you slowly relaxed trying to calm yourself down. " I believe she's just trying to wedge herself into your relationship. As an Oppa I'm very disappointed that she has to stoop this low to get what she wants. But hopefully she'll understand that Eunhyuk isn't going to like her if she keeps sabotaging you." You nodded your head lightly. " Yeah hopefully," you sighed. " Alright let's get some sleep now. I'm about to pass out right here and I doubt you can drag me back to my room," he said slightly shoving you. " Pshh you underestimate me old man." Arriving in front of your room, Mai came walking out dressed in her pj's with her bag slung over her shoulder. " Good luck," you told her patting her back supportively. You leaned down so that you can whisper her in ear, " Be safe." Her face flushed and she slowly dragged herself down the hall to Kyuhyun's room. Donghae wished you goodnight and also retreated back to his room. You entered the room laughing thinking about your poor friend down the hall. " What's so funny?" Eunhyuk asked. He was standing there half with his pj bottoms hanging dangerously low on his hips. You forced yourself to look else where but your eyes kept getting drawn to his sculpted torso and broad shoulders. " Uh…just at Mai," you said making your way to your suitcase to find clothes. " I hope your friend doesn't hate me for that. But it's not everyday you get to troll the maknae. Plus she said she was a fan of his." You stood up with your clothes slung over your arm, " That's true. But if I were you, I would sleep with one eye open tonight. Just a precaution." You went to the washroom to changed your clothes and quickly brushed your teeth. Walking out you saw Eunhyuk standing in front of the grand window, looking out onto the night view of Tokyo. You dropped your clothes onto an arm chair and walked behind him. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you pressed your cheek against his toned back and felt his breath pacing with yours. " It's been awhile since we got to spend some time together," you said. He held your hands in his and let out a deep sigh. " It has…I'm happy to be in this beautiful city with you though." You smiled. You started peppering kisses up his back and across his shoulder blade, he closed his eyes as he felt your warm lips against his cool skin. Turning around suddenly almost causing you to lose your balance, he pressed his lips against yours and tangled his fingers in your hair. You kissed him back feeling his tongue run across your bottom lip asking for entrance which you submit to. Carefully he lifted you up wrapping your legs around his waist and carried you to the bed, setting you down gently without breaking the kiss. You could feel the desperation and the need that you have for each other in the heated moment, depicting it through the kiss. He broke the kiss first and moved a strand of hair behind your ear, catching his breath while looking into your eyes. " I love you," he whispered thumbing your cheek. " And I love you," you replied with a smile.  

 

Mai's POV 

You've been standing in front of Kyuhyun's room for 5 minutes now. You should knock but every time you go to, you hesitated and held back. " Ugh I will be standing here all night if I don't do something," you mumbled to yourself. Taking a big breath you were determined to just get it done and over with and as you went to raise your fist the door suddenly swung open causing you to lose your balance. Closing your eyes you waited for the contact with the hard floor but felt a pair of hands catch you instead. Opening your eyes they stared into dark ones that caused your heart to skip a beat every time you looked at them. Kyuhyun helped you to your feet and you bowed embarrassingly. " Ah…Sorry. It seems as if I'm always running into you and falling," you apologized. " Er..It's fine. I managed to catch you this time though. No harm done." You stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say next and it seems like he was struggling as well. " So….come on in….," he said motioning inside his room. You nodded and carefully made your way inside as he closed the door behind you. You saw that his blanket was tangled in a ball on his bed and the table beside it was filled with ramen containers and snacks. Of course Kyuhyun had his laptop out along with his phone and IPad as well. " Sorry..It's still kind of messy," he said with a chuckle. " No it's fine. This is what my room looks like at home," you said smiling and dropped your bag on a chair. Kyuhyun resumed his position in front of his computer and seems to be watching Radio Star. He silently laughed to himself as he watched his own snarky remarks to the guests and made small comments that he thought of. You shook your head grinning to yourself at how precious this man is. You were dead tired and still extremely hungry but tried to ignore it because you didn't want to be a bother asking for food. To distract yourself you pulled out your laptop and made yourself comfortable on the bed. You laid your head down on your arm as you waited for it to boot up. As the welcome screen disappeared you shot upright remembering your desktop wallpaper and tried to cover it before Kyuhyun sees anything. You opened your Brower immediately but it lagged for about 2 seconds before opening up. You turned your head slightly to see if Kyuhyun was looking but he had his eyes glued on his computer. You let out a sigh of relief.  " That was close," you whispered silently. " Mai-shhi?" Kyuhyun called your name. " Yeah?" " Would you like some ramen? I think I made too much," he said. " Really? Thank you!," you could barely contain your excitement since hunger has taken over your mind. He handed you a bowl filled and a pair of chopsticks. " Hope you enjoy it" he said smiling. You slightly pushed your laptop away and dug into the food. Kyuhyun was staring at your screen and you panicked thinking your browser closed revealing your desktop but it was still open. He pointed and asked, " You play star craft?" " Well I started playing but I haven't been able too in awhile so I started up again." You could tell that he was curious now after finding out that you play. " What level are you at?" " I'm around level 20 for each race, I know it's so bad" His eyes widened while his lips pulled up in a smile, " Woww that's pretty impressive for someone who doesn't play a lot. Want to play together later?" You almost choked on your ramen seeing how cute he looks excited over something as star craft. " I guess they don't call you gamekyu for no reason," you joked. After finishing your food and thanking him again, he pulled his computer onto the bed to join you as you guys both lost yourselves in the game. " Don't you play with a mouse?" he asked as you were preparing yourself for the battle. " Nope, I'm so use to playing on a trackpad that the mouse slows me down." He looked at you impressed. " Okay let's crush them all," he said with his game face on. " Agreed " 

 

" YESSS WE WON!! WE DID IT!" you pumped your fist in the air. After 2 hours of playing you could feel your fatigue catching up on you but you were having so much fun that you didn't want to sleep. " That was a good game," Kyuhyun said reclining back stretching out his arms. You saw him yawn and knew that it was time for the both of you to sleep. " We should get some sleep now, I don't know how you're even still alive after your concert," you said jumping off the bed to put your laptop away. " Well when you're the Cho Kyuhyun anything is possible," he said with a smirk before putting away his things as well. You excused yourself to the washroom to wash your face and in that time span of 5 minutes Kyuhyun was already passed out on the bed when you walked out. Carefully slipping in beside him you watched how his mouth was opened and his chest rising and falling with every breath. If anyone told you that you would be sharing a bed with Kyuhyun you would've probably punched them. But here you are. You pulled the blanket up to cover his torso and turned to your side so that your back was facing him. Since he was quite sprawled out even the smallest movement you would have some sort of contact with him. So keeping yourself far away as possible from him without falling off the bed you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep. 

 

Your POV 

The next morning you woke up with your face against Eunhyuk and you could heart his heart beat thumping against his chest. You could stay like this forever if it was possible. You carefully tried slipping out but he surprisingly pulled you back which caught you off guard. " Not yet. Let's stay like this for a little bit longer," he said with his eyes still closed. " I thought you were asleep," you said looking up at him. " Do you really think I could sleep with all your snoring?," he teased. " YAH! I don't snore". " Mmmm…" he mumbled with his lips against your temple.  

 

After awhile you finally managed to drag Eunhyuk out of bed and pushed him to get ready. You wanted to spend the day exploring Tokyo with him before you guys all leave to go back to Seoul that night. You were considering how asking Mai to come with but it was probably best to leave her alone with Kyuhyun. Also it has been awhile since you could spend a day alone with Eunhyuk. " How do I look?" he asked leaning against the washroom door posing. You laughed but checked him out head to toe. " Very handsome," you replied your lips with a wink. He stride over to you and pulled you in for a kiss. " Of course," he boasted. The two of you quickly headed downstairs to grab some breakfast before heading out into the cold air. Most of the day was spent looking around shops and admiring the beautiful scenery around you that was covered in a layer of snow. At some points there were girls who would stop and whisper when they spotted you and Eunhyuk which made him worried. " Maybe we should've worn our disguises," he said guiding you away from the group of girls. " It's fine. I think most of your ELFs are finally accepting our relationship," you said and told him about what they told you after their concert. " Jinja?! Well that's great! I knew ELFs would be understanding," he said with a smile. " Yes even though I have broken up the infamous Eunhae," you chuckled. " Jagiya, I love you and all but Donghae will always be my mine,' he said. " Sometimes even I'm jealous of your relationship," you told him as you guys walked into a cafe to grab some lunch. " Awhh don't worry, I love you equally as much" You pretended to pout. " If you don't stop pouting I'll kiss you right here in the middle of the cafe," he threatened with a smirk. " You wouldn't," you said. He stood up and bent over the table while you backed away as far as your chair could go. " ahh okay okay, just sit back down," you said laughing. " I win," he said with a triumph look flipping through the menu. " Just this once," you replied.  

 

After lunch the two of you walked through a nearby park pulling your scarves closer to your faces. The path was lined with Cherry Blossoms on both side but has been iced over which made them shimmer in the sun's rays. " Wahh so pretty," you said. You pulled out your camera and took a few pictures. Without Eunhyuk noticing you secretly took a picture of him looking far in the distance and it came out really good. " I was not ready!," he said trying to take the camera back. " Nooooooo you look good. I swear," you said trying to keep it away from his grasp. He still tried to take it away from you which resulted in a chase and you tried running as far as possible but he quickly caught up to you. " Arghhhh," you shouted as he slipped and took the both of you down. You laughed as you finally gave in as he took the camera from you. He helped you up and dusted off the snow from your coat before finding his picture to delete it. " We should get a picture together, it has been awhile since we've took any" he said after completing his mission. You agreed and stood closer to him as he held up the camera. " Ha dul set," and he took the picture. You took a few more, and did all sorts of poses. You guys looked through them and it felt good to capture this memory of spending time with each other. " Wah....good looking couple," Eunhyuk complimented. " Lucky guy right?" " Of course," he said smiling kissing your cheek. You saw a couple of little girls playing behind Eunhyuk and pointed out how cute they were to him. " Annyeonghaseyo!," he said waving to them. They waved back with huge smiles on their faces. " I hope to have cute daughters like them one day. Jagiya, let's make babies," he said looking back at you. " Do you think it's easy to just have kids Hyukjae?," you said chuckling. " But I want kids…I'm not getting any younger," he said whining. " We'll see," you told him and walked off. " Promise?," he said lacing his fingers with yours. " Promise" 

 

Mai's POV  

Your eyes slowly squinted open as the bright sunlight shone inside the room. Your nose brushed against fabric and you noticed that you were against something and looked up to come face to face with a sleeping Kyuhyun. Your eyes widened and you saw that his arms were pulling you against his chest. Blushing intensely you didn't know how to get yourself out of this situation without waking him up. You took this chance to survey his profile: his long lashes, to his plump lips, and that face that he is so insecure about. He's just even more breath taking up close. After a few minutes you really had to use the washroom and gently tried to pry yourself away from his grasp but it was impossible without trying to wake him up. Not sure if it was a good thing but a pounding outside the room echoed throughout the room and snapped him out from his slumber. He sleepily yawned and let his eyes focused before he noticed that he was holding you. " Ahhh! Mianhe!," he said quickly pulling his arms away and sitting up. " YA ARE YOU TWO AWAKE IN THERE?! IT'S 3 IN THE AFTERNOON WE HAVE TO START PACKING SOON," you heard Donghae's familiar voice on the other side. " YES WE ARE," Kyuhyun shouted back ruffling his hair. Even his bed hair looks extremely attractive you thought sitting up as well. " JUST CHECKING," Donghae said before leaving. " Aish..That annoying hyung," Kyuhyun said avoiding any eye contact with you. If things weren't awkward before, it sure is now you thought. " I'll go get ready first," you told him and quickly grabbed your stuff and booked it to the washroom. You slid down the door and sat on the cold tile flooring with your heart beating crazily in your chest. " Oh the things you do to me Cho Kyuhyun." Still sitting on the bed, Kyuhyun buried his face in his hands as he recalled how close you were when he was holding you. " Why does she make my heart beat so fast?," he thought to himself. 

 

Donghae's POV 

After walking up the two youngsters you made his way down to the hotel dining room to grab some coffee for yourself. Grabbing your cup you walked over to an empty seat near the window and took out your phone. You scrolled down your contacts until you found the number you was looking for and hit dial. The phone rung a couple times before the other line picked up and a voice greeted you. " Annyeong Donghae-ah! It has been awhile since you called me. How has it been?" " Things are going pretty well, we just wrapped up our Japan concert and will be heading back to Seoul this evening," you said to the unknown caller. " That's good to hear, you and the rest of your members need to come out and have a drink with me soon." " Of course Sunbae," you replied. " So what is the reason for the unexpected call?" " I need your help Sooman Sunbae." You took a drink from your mug as you waited for a response from your elder. " What's the problem?" Lee Sooman asked. You explained everything that has happened with Eunhyuk and ____ah, also what Mr Kim as been threatening to all of them. " I have audio proof that he blackmailed ____ah into leaving Eunhyuk," you told him. You heard a deep sigh from the older end. " I've been noticing all the stuff that has happened recently with Eunhyuk, but I hoped that Mr Kim would've taken care of it not the other way around. Don't worry, I'll make sure the problem will be fixed. You can tell the others that I got their backs." You thanked your sunbae and went back to your room to send the file. After everythng was finished you left his room to go find ____ah when you saw her coming out of the elevator with Eunhyuk in tow. " Well look at you love birds already up and out." They just smiled at each other and you pretended to puke. " Makes me sick," you said jokingly. " You're just jealous," Eunhyuk said wrapping his warm around her waist. " Well fans won't be too happy if they found out Eunhae is broke," Donghae said. " That is true. FORGIVEEE MEE MYLOVEE," Eunhyuk said pulling you into a headlock. " YAHHHH LEE HYUKJAE," you and finally pulled him off. " Is Mai awake?" ___ asked you. " Yeah I woke them up awhile ago. It's amazing how they managed to sleep this long." " I wonder how their night went" " Trust me, knowing our maknae nothing could've happened," Eunhyuk said. " You guys should probably start packing, manager hyung said our vans are coming to pick us up at 6 to drive us to the airport," you told them. Eunhyuk made his way to their room first because you pulled ___ to the side to talk to her. " Here's your phone back. Also everything has been taken care of so you don't have to worry anymore, " you said giving her phone back. " How did you do it?" she asked you. " I called Lee Soo Man. If there is anyone that could stop Mr Kim, it would be him." ____ nodded her head taking in everything you had just told her. " Why didn't I think of him?... Ahh Mianhe Oppa, for everything seriously," she said pulling you into a hug. " I didn't do much but you're welcome."  

 

Your POV 

After talking to Donghae you returned to your room feeling like the world's weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Eunhyuk looked up as you walked in with a huge smile on your face. . " Are you going to tell me why you're so happy?" he asked resuming his packing. You shook your head not wanting to disappoint him if things weren't fixed so easily so for now you'll see what happens first. " You'll know sooner or later," you said before packing your own stuff.  

 

You and Eunhyuk pulled your suitcases into the lobby where everyone else was gathered there waiting for the vans to arrive. You spotted Kris and walked over to talk to him. " Hey there," you said surprising him. " Ah, Hey". " How was the event last night?" you asked. " It was alright," he answered. " That's all I'm getting from you? " It was alright". Thanks for elaborating Kris," you joked. He chuckled, " Well you know the usual, people screaming, cameras flashing, music blasting." " No way? That happens at events?" you couldn't help but bug him more. He flashed you an annoyed face before laughing with you. You spotted Mai standing there alone and excused yourself to go talk to her. " Hey! So how was your night?" you asked. Her face flushed and she looked down to her feet. You gasped, " Omo, don't tell me anything happened?" She swatted your arm. " NO! nothing happened. We just had some ramen and played star craft before falling asleep." " Are you sure that's all that happened," you said nudging her with your elbow. " Yes…then I woke up in his arms this morning." " BWO?! " You exclaimed before her hand covered your mouth. "SHHHHHHHHH! Things are just awkward now between us. It was an accident…But I don't think he can look at me anymore," she sighed. " It's okay I'm sure things will go back to normal soon enough." " I hope so.."  

 

The vans arrived and everyone piled in and off to the airport you went. Once arriving everyone quickly checked in and were all hanging around waiting to board the plane. You hugged your friend Mai who was going back to Canada. " Thank you so much for coming with me to Japan. You have to promise to come visit me arrasso?," you told her. " No thank you for giving me the time of my life. I'll never forget it. And of course, we already made plans for Christmas break right. I'll come visit you in Seoul" You nodded and hugged her tightly again feeling your eyes water up. " There there, don't cry. You'll see me again soon," she said wiping your tears. Eunhyuk walked over and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. " Have a safe trip back Mai. We'll be waiting for you in Korea," he said. " Alright, I'll be heading off now. Knowing me I'll probably miss my flight if I don't go looking for it now," she said with a chuckle. She turned around and slung her bag over her shoulder but stopped after a few steps. You looked over to where she was staring at and saw Kyuhyun sitting on one of the chairs on his phone. You saw her smile and turned to wave at you for the last time before walking off to her gate. Kyuhyun looked up from his phone and looked at where Mai had walked off too. He leaned back into the chair and let out a big breath. You wondered what he could be thinking about. You heard the intercom announce that your plane was here and quickly lined up with the others.  

 

Once on the plane Eunhyuk plugged his headphones in and was drowsing off to sleep while holding your hand in his. You looked out the window into the clouds that surrounded your view. I wonder what happens when we return to Korea you thought to yourself.

 

                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lmao because we all need a little more Eunhae in our lives 

 

 

 

 

 


Okay so this was a pretty darn long chapter. But I'm sorry for making the MaixKyuhyun interaction so long. I find it pretty cute and something new to make this story a lil lighter from all the emotional stuff. Now we know that Donghae has taken care of the problem but will it actually be fixed is the question? Oh? Ahaha some hints on the next update ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE YAYAYAY) things will finally be concluded with Kris, we'll get to see what happens with the whole KrystalxMr Kim issue, and of course HOLIDAY STUFF. So please hold on tight and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also I'm curious and would like some input from you guys, you can answer honestly ( please do XD I won't bite) but are these recent updates...how do I say it, uh not boring? I feel like after all the dramatic stuff that happened before, everything is kind of mellow and chill atm so I don't know if you guys are being bored of it D: Please tell me. Also with the MaixKyuhyun pairing, would you guys want to see more interaction with them or no? PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK I'LL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE

Anyways time to write the next update, thank you once again for all the subscribers :) Love you all

~ Nini