CH 7 ~ I promise

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

A week has passed and Eunhyuk still haven't woken up yet. You added fresh flowers to the vase on the side table and sat next to him. Reaching out you grabbed his hand and held it in between yours. So far everyday you haven't left his side unless it was to get food or for washroom breaks. You wanted to be there for when he wakes up and sees you next to him. But at the same time you were scared that he wouldn't want to see you at all. After everything you put him through, it wouldn't be a surprise that he hated you now. You sat there and let your mind drift off to the memories that you've cherished together with Eunhyuk.

 

Flashback~

"Oppa will you always love me?" You asked looking down at Eunhyuk who had his head in your lap. He looks up at you with his brows furrowed. "Why are you asking such question?".  Shrugging your shoulders you gave him a small smile. "I was just wondering. In case something happens in the future. I want to know that you will always love me". He sat up and pulled you into his arms. "If anything were to happen, I will always and forever love you no matter what" he said, his lips brushing your forehead. You buried your head in his chest, happy that you got the confirmation you wanted. " And will you ever leave me?" You look up into his dark brown eyes. " Of course not. Nothing will tear us apart." He smiled and bent down to plant a sweet kiss on your lips. " Promise?" He whispered agains't your lips. " Promise". 

 

But you never knew that one day you broke the promise that you made to him. He never stopped loving you even though you did end up leaving him. You let your head and felt all the guilt come rushing back. Deep in your thoughts, you jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door. You got up and opened the door to see a smiling Donghae. " Annyeong" he said in his usual cheerful self. You couldn't help but crack a smile at him, you've always had a soft spot for Donghae. " Annyeong Oppa".  He peeked in the room and looked at Eunhyuk. " How's he doing?" he asked you. " Still the same. No sign of waking up of though…" You trailed off in a whisper. Donghae looked at you with sympathy. " Hey, everything will be alright. We both know that he's a fighter. He will wake up soon", he said consoling you. You let out a sigh and smiled, nodding. Donghae is right. All you can do is just pray and hope for Eunhyuk to wake up from the battle that he's fighting alone. 

" Would you care to join me for lunch?". You looked at Eunhyuk worrying if it's okay to leave him here alone, when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked back at Donghae and felt some of the stress lessen. " I would love too". 

Donghae lead you to a nearby cafe and as he went to go order, you found a place to sit. You were zoning out when Donghae came back and placed the warm cup of tea infront of you along with a sandwich. "I'm not hungry" you said pushing the sandwich towards him. Donghae gave you a disapproving look and slid it back towards you. "You have to eat. The last thing we need is you ending up getting sick or worse for not watching your health". Well this is weird you thought. He's actually acting like a mature Oppa right now. You decided to not argue with him and took the sandwich. You and Donghae started catching up on eachother's lives talking about Super Junior's upcoming concerts and your job at Tout Les Jours.  Before you know it, an hour has flew by without you noticing from all the talking you did. It felt nice to unwound and talk to Donghae like the old times again. But you started worrying about Eunhyuk and wanted to get back to his side as soon as possible. You took a sip of your tea and was about to propose to leave when Donghae started talking again. " You seem to really care for Eunhyuk-shii". " Well of course I do…." You replied wondering where he was going with this.  " Do you still love him?". You avoided his eyes and looked down to your hands that were grasping onto your cup tightly. "I always have…" You said feeling emotional from the confession. "Then why did you leave him?". The one question that you dreaded to hear has been brought up. You couldn't tell him, not even Donghae someone who you've always went to everytime you and Eunhyuk had a fight. You sat there fidgeting in your seat trying to figure out a way out of this." It's complicated" You finally answered. "How is it complicated? If you still love him, what reason is there for you to leave?" Donghae's voice sounded more urgent. "Oppa..If you really care about me, please don't ask any further." You kept telling yourself to not cry but already felt the tears b your eyes. Donghae looked like he wanted to press more on the issue but decided to drop it after seeing you get upset. He let out a sigh and reached over to pat your hand. " I'm sorry. Don't get upset. I just don't want to see Eunhyuk get hurt like that ever again. I want the two of you to be happy". You felt him squeeze your hand and slowly you felt at ease once again. " It's okay. I'm sorry…I never wanted any of this to happen. But when the time comes I'll tell you". " Promise?" he asked holding out his pinky. " Promise" hooking your pinky with his. " Okay let's get you back to Eunhyuk". 

 

Donghae stayed for a bit but had to leave due to his schedules. You gave him a big hug and thanked him for the lunch you had. " No problem, I'm always here for you. Don't forget it" he said ruffling your hair. " YAH!' you pouted trying to fix your hair. You can hear him laughing downing the hallway, you sighed. Kid Donghae is back. You walked back and sat in the same spot you had all week, beside Eunhyuk while holding his hand. Shortly you fell asleep without knowing and was woken up by voices outside of the room. You sat up and rubbed your eyes trying to adjust them to the light. You heard the door open and 2 people walk in. When you saw who it was, your body stiffened and you  immediately stood up. Sm's CEO, Kim Young-min. Your mind flashbacked to the last time you saw him:

 

" I want to make this clear and simple. Leave Hyukjae or else he will face all the consequences. And you will too"

 

You stared at the man infront of you, feeling all this hatred towards him. You bowed down in respect but bit your tongue so you don't lash out at him at the very moment. He walked over to your side and looked down at Eunhyuk. "Ahh..What an unfortunate accident. He's such a talented and bright young man". You wanted to laugh out loud but kept your mouth shut. Mr Kim shifted his gaze to you and his expression grew cold. "I want to have a word with you" he said and turned to walk out. You looked at Eunhyuk and back at Mr Kim. You grabbed your bag and bent down to plant a soft kiss on Eunhyuk's lips before following out Mr Kim out. You will not let this man tear you apart again. 

 

I am here and you on the opposite shore, searching

Days and nights flow away from us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsn2sfQZn9Y

 


This story is finally coming along!

Thank you to those who've been patient and stayed with this story

I have the next few chapter already planned out so I'll try to update asap :)

Hope you enjoy it so far!