CH 1 ~ Don't Leave

I'm Trapped (Discontinued)

 

A/N: Listen to the song after you read this :) It really sets the mood

His POV

I sat in the darkness of the living room all alone. With only my thoughts keeping me company. I had my head in my hands as I tried to process everything that has happened in the past 24 hours. She left… she's not here anymore. I flashed back to the day that it happened


"Eunhyuk I'm leaving," she said. I looked at her and down to the suitcase in her hand. I laughed nervously, " where are you going I'll take you there?" She looked at the ground and took a deep breath before replying, " Eunhyuk I'm leaving and I'm not coming back." I looked into her brown eyes trying to find any hint that this was all a joke. When I could tell that she was serious, anger built up inside of me. "Why!?" I asked. "What did I do?!" She avoided looking at me and said the words that I wish to never hear coming from her, " I just don't love you anymore." It felt as though all the air has been knocked out of my lungs. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I grabbed her by the shoulders and asked, " why? did I do something wrong? I can change." She shrugged out of my grasp and clutched her suitcase tighter. " It's not your fault, it's just me. I just wanted to see you one last time before leaving." No I thought. This can't be happening. She made her way past me and towards the door. "No," I said. " You can't leave me ____." I walked towards her and threw my arms around her. " You're the best thing that has happened in my life and I love you so much, I don't know what I could do without of you." Hot tears started streaming down my face as I remembered all the memories we have shared together, from our first kiss to the first night we spent together. I buried my face into her hair as my arms clutched tighter, pulling her again'st my body. I felt the familiar feeling of warmth, and the softness of her skin again'st mine. Breathing in her scent that I will never forget no matter how long we've been apart. She peels my arms from around her and let them drop. She turns around and caresses my cheek while wiping my tears away. I begged her with my eyes telling her to stay. She reached up and gave me a quick peck on the lips. The feeling of her soft lips lingered on mine and it made me crave for more. She looks up at me and I can see tears starting to form in her eyes. "Goodbye Eunhyuk," she whispers. She turned around and dragged her suitcase along. No, I need to stop her. But my legs felt like stone, I couldn't move. She's opening the door now. Do something I told myself. She turned around and gave me one last glance before the door closed between us. I ran to the door and threw it open. I looked around but she's no where in sight. I dropped to my knees and let my emotions take over me. She's gone….Everything that I have cherished and loved has just left me. I felt suffocated as if the world was closing in on me. I walked back in the house and fell again'st the door crying.

 

I walked into our room and looked around. The desk that she sat at everyday to do her work. Her beautiful art that she has createad hung up. The bed that I layed in with her every night, while cuddling. Everything I see and hear reminds me of her. I angrily started ripping down the drawings and ripped them up. I kicked the desk, knocking over all the pictures we took together down. I can hear the shards from the frames breaking. I stumbled and sat on the bed, and let the hot fresh tears unleash. I can't get over her. I looked over and imagined her sitting there with her hair up in a bun giving me one of her cute eye smiles. Oppa~ she would say with her aegyo. Her voice which still sounds clear as day to me. When will I ever forget her and move on…...

I want to forget you 

I want to fly away 

I want to let you go 

I want to be free

I'm trapped..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXB5eRMRno

 


HELLO EVERYONE ~

I was inspired to write this story for a friend after watching Henry's new mv TRAP.

It's kind of depressing but I wanted to portray the emotions of losing someone and how it was to get over them

But I will continue this story for awhile because I have a bunch of ideas already planned out

So I hope you liked it so far and please give it a chance! <3