Chapter 2

Fruit Of Our Mistake

"AUNTIE!"A little girl yells loudly before standing up and running towards a teenage girl.

"JJ!"The girl says kneeling down to wrap her arms around the little girl and lifting her up in her arms.

"Hey J."Another girl with short hair and boyish style greets the kid.

"Uncle Llama!"The kid yells reaching over wanting to be carried by the other girl.

"Soojung."A melodic voice greets and the three looks up to see a couple descending down the stairs.

"Mom! Dad!"Soojung says handing the kid to the other girl then rushing towards the couple and engulfing them in a hug.

"Uncle Llama's here too grandma!"The kid yells while waving her hand.

"Good morning mom and dad."The llama girl greets while walking towards them the little girl still in her arms.

"Like wise Amber. How are you doing young one?"The man asks.

"I'm great dad. I missed it here though, especially this little ball of sunshine right here."Amber says before kissing PJ's cheek.

"I missed you more uncle! I have no one to play with here."PJ says pouting.

"Don't worry J, I'll be here for two weeks and we'll be able to play all you want."Amber says with a reassuring smile.

"Really?! That's the first time you're going to stay here for so long!"PJ says excitedly.

"Yeah, and we're going to have some company here with us."Krystal says with a small smile on her lips.

"Who?"PJ asks titling her head to the side.

"Some friends of ours will be here next week."Amber says nuzzling PJ's cheek with her nose.

"Are they nice?"PJ asks reluctantly.

"Very nice, and they've been dying to see you J."Krystal reassures the kid.

"Dying?! Are they sick!?"The kid asks with wide eyes making everyone laugh.

"No sweetie, it's just a figure of speech. What auntie meant was that they're really excited to meet you."Mrs.Jung explains to PJ who smiles sheepishly.

"You two should get change first and rest. We'll call you when lunch is ready."Mr.Jung says motioning for the two to go upstairs.

"Okay dad, but I hope we can talk later."Krystal says the last part seriously.

"We will."Mr.Jung says with a smile.

"Can I come with them?"PJ asks hopefully.

"They need to rest baby. Why don't you go read some books."Mrs.Jung says.

"I won't be loud. I promise."PJ says raising her right hand.

"It's okay mom, she can stay with us. I miss my little princess anyway."Amber says kissing PJ's cheek one more time.

"YAY!"PJ cheers and the three proceeded to Krystal's room.

Later that afternoon...

Krystal's POV

After eating lunch mom, dad and I went to the garden and sat on some chairs while Amber's playing with PJ.

"So, how's your sister?"Mom asks taking a sip of her coffee.

"She's fine, I think. She's with Yuri unnie anyway."I say with a smile on my face.

"How are they doing?"Dad asks with a stern look on his face. He had never like Yuri unnie since she dated unnie secretly before, then she got her pregnant and turned her back on my sister. I guess I understand where she's coming from.

"They're fine. They're excited, especially Yuri unnie."I reply honestly.

"What's with the sudden decision?"Dad asks with a frown on his face.

"I don't know, I didn't get the chance to talk to unnie properly. She just asks me to come here first to talk you about it and to give PJ some heads up."I reply thoughtfully.

"What are you planning to tell PJ?"Mom asks me and I smile at her.

"I don't have any plan but I know that I can just tell her things about unnie. It's not like she doesn't know that her mother is my sister. She just never had the chance to know who she is."I reply.

"I hope it works out well. I'm sure Jessica knows what she's doing now."Mom says with a warm smile on her face.

"I hope Yuri will be responsible enough to do this with her."Dad says with a frown on his face.

"Give her a chance dad, she has changed."I encouraged dad patting his hand on the table.

"One wrong move and he'll never see PJ again."He says with that same look that I saw on his face when my unnie told them about her pregnancy.

*Flashback*

"I need to tell you something, that's why I came here."Unnie says while I sit beside her, already aware of what she's about to tell them.

"Is something wrong princess?"Dad asks unnie and unnie sighs heavily while I squeeze her hand to tell her 'I'm right here.'

"I- d-daddy."Unnie starts to say but she can't finish and she starts crying.

"Omo! Sooyeon-ah! Princess tell us what's wrong?!"My mom says rushing towards unnie trying to calm her down.

"Jessica?"Dad calls out warily.

"I-I'm pregnant."Unnie stutters and dad stiffens while mom raise her hand to in shock.

"Please tell me your kidding."Dad says his slumping on the couch.

"Wh-why? How?"Mom stutters.

"I- it was a mistake."Unnie says.

"How can you just tell that you're pregnant, and tell me that it was just a mistake?!"My mom yells.

"Please mom! I know it's my mistake, but I have no other choice."Unni says trying to touch my mom's hand.

"How could you do this to us?! After everything we've done for you!"Dad screams at unnie.

"I'm sorry! Daddy, I'm begging you! Please! You need to help me!"Unnie pleads through her cries.

"Where's the bastard who's responsible for this?!"Dad asks with a menacing look on his eyes.

"She's... she, didn't want anything to do with it. Oh my gosh mom!"Unnie starts to say but mom collapsed before she could even finish.

"Call the ambulance! Pali!"

*End Of Flashback*

"Auntie! You're spacing out!"I hear PJ's voice while she waves her hand in front of me.

"Oh! Sorry sweetie! How long have you been there?"I ask as I sit up and lean my back on the headboard.

"Just a few seconds ago."She answers cutely before sitting down next to me and resting her head on my arm. "Can I sleep here wit you and uncle Llama?"She asks hopefully.

"Of course sweetie."I reply kissing her head.

"Auntie?"She calls out after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmm?"I ask looking down at her.

"How's mama doing?"She asks nervously. It's always like this whenever I come here. She always asks me how her mama is doing, I'm sure she'll ask now if she can see her. "Can I see her now?"She asks biting her bottom lip. Told you.

"She's fine sweetie, but I'm afraid that I may not be able to grant that wish. She's quite busy."I reply sadly.

"That's okay. How about papa, is she still busy too?"She asks with a sad face.

"I'm sorry baby."I say pulling her close to me.

"It's not your fault auntie. I just wish that I can be with them."She replies with a sad smile.

"You will be, just a little bit longer okay?"I reply kissing the top of her head again before laying down and pulling her down with me.

"Why do you always do that auntie?"She suddenly asks me.

"Do what?"I ask, confused.

"You know kiss my head?"She asks cuddling closer to me with her head on my arm.

"People do that to show that they care."I answer with a smile.

"I wish mama and papa will do that to me too."She says with a smile before closing her eyes.

"Good night princess. Saranghae."I say with another kiss on her forehead.

"Nado saranghae."She replies and Amber came out of the bathroom ready to sleep. She lays down on PJ's other side kisses me goodnight does the same to PJ before going to sleep.


Sorry it's kind of rushed ..

Comment guys .. tnx :DDD