Chapter 15

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Yuri's POV

"What's he doing here Jessica?"I asked Jessica sternly when I saw the face of the man that I despise the most. 

"I swear I didn't invite him!"Jessica said looking scared and my eyes softened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just don't like that he's here having fun with us, as if there's nothing wrong."I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Others might have brought him here."She said resting her head on the crook of my neck.

"Papa! Stop hogging mama to yourself!"I heard a very familiar whining voice beside me and I looked down to see PJ standing there pouting.

"Aigoo! Our birthday girl."I said before picking her up.

"You having fun princess?"Jessica asked pinching the kid's cheeks.

"I was mama! Then you started pinching my cheeks."PJ said from a cheery voice to a monotonous one, making Jessica quickly let go of the kid's cheeks with an 'oh'.

"Is there anything else that you want?"I asked PJ.

"Hmm."She started thinking with her index finger and her thumb holding her chin. "I want a super hug from papa, mama and Yoong unnie!"She yelled loudly.

"Awe, that's sweet baby. Let me see if I can find Yoong unnie for you."Jessica said before looking around while I do the same.

"Ah! There she is! Yoona-ah!"Jessica yelled over the loud music and the chattering of the people in the party, luckily Yoona heard her. Yoona turned around and looked at us. I motioned her over and she quickly obliged.

"Sup? Hey sis!"She greeted before kissing PJ's cheek.

"Wow! You started with that and not ."Jessica said looking genuinely amazed.

"Well, it's her birthday. I thought I'll give it a rest."Yoona said playfully.

"Well, your sister wants hugs from all of us. I suggest we take a photo for remembrance."Jessica said while holding up her phone.

"Asa!"PJ said and we compressed together while Jessica took the photo. 

I was holding PJ up and Jessica's on my side and Yoona's on the other and they both have their arms, well Jessica has an arm around me and PJ and we all have face splitting grins on our faces.

"Aigoo! Kyeopta!"Jessica said grinning.

'Happy birthday J!"We heard a loud voice and we looked back to see Tiffany standing there with the rest of the members.

"Aunty gomawo!"PJ said happily.

"Have you seen our presents?!"Sunny asked.

"Not yet, where are they?"PJ asked looking towards the table where the presents are.

"I separated them. I put all the gifts from you and the f(x) group inside Yuri's room."Jessica explained.

"Ahh, waeyo?"PJ asked.

"So, we'll figure out if any of their gifts easily and we can ask for an exchange of cash instead."Yoona said nonchalantly.

"Nice, mama's really smart."PJ said grinning again.

"Yah! Hey! Watch your kids!"The girls complained making us laugh.

"Just kidding! I will be glad to accept any gifts!"PJ said honestly.

"Even cucumbers?"Taeyeon teased making us laugh.

"Uncle Byuntae."PJ murmured looking away.

"Yah! Where did you heard that word?! Huh?!"Jessica asked PJ.

"Aunt Luna! Then Uncle Llama said that it means a ert and Aunt Fany told you before that uncle Taeyeon is a ert right?"PJ said with an innocent look on her face.

"That kid again!"Jessica said looking around probably for Amber.

"What's wrong mama?"PJ asked looking worriedly at her fuming mother.

"Nothing sweety, but don't say that word again okay? It's not nice, especially for a kid to say something like that."Jessica told PJ softly.

"Yes mama."PJ said obediently.

"Nice kid, never call uncle that again okay."Taeyeon said while grinning but PJ only stared at her.

"Uncle's creeping me out papa."PJ murmured only loud enough for me to hear making me laugh.

"What?"Taeyeon asked just as confused as the other girls.

"Nothing."I said with a smirk.

"Yah! What?!"Taeyeon pressed on.

"PJ said you're creepy."I didn't hold back.

"Yah! I'm cute!"Taeyeon said pouting.

"To aunt Fany!"PJ yelled before signaling me to let her down and running away from us.

"If she isn't so cute I would so-"Jessica cut Taeyeon off.

"You would so what?"Jessica asked calmly but her eyes said otherwise.

"So not think that she's not your daughter! She probably got the cuteness from you! Oh pudding! Gotta go!"Taeyeon said before quickly rushing where her savior- sorry, I meant pudding is.

"If she's not your girlfriend, I would so hit her right now!"Jessica said looking at Tiffany.

"You hit her other wise."Tiffany said with a smirk before running towards her dork.

We were all just talking when we heard people awing and I looked up to see my hero walking amongst the crowd.

"What the?! Mickey!"I yelled before running towards him.

"Wait! Yul!"Jessica called out and I turned to her and saw her running towards me.

"Who brought that here?"She asked and I stopped while thinking.

"I-I don't know."I answered and saw that the mascot has PJ on his arms.

"C'mon!"We walked towards the commotion and saw PJ having fun being hugged by the mascot and I smiled at the sight.

"Glad she liked it!"Said a familiar cheery voice beside us.

"Oppa!"Jessica cheered before hugging the girl.

"Hey! I knew your kid will love it!"The man said before patting Jessica's head.

"Well, she's Seobang's little princess! It runs in their blood!"Jessica said getting back to my side and clinging to my arm. I had to fight off an upcoming triumphant smirk while the man obviously had to fight off a frown. Still a wonder to me why some women, can't seem to notice things like this. I mean I am a woman but I can. Guys' intuition I guess.

 "Seems like Yul worked harder in the process."The guy teased with an still obviously cheery tone.

"We need to show them who's boss eh?"I said cockily before looking down at Jessica who's pouting.

"I was a bit drunk okay."Jessica said grumpily.

"You saying Yuri took advantage of you?"The man asked and I looked over to see him smirking.

"Eh? Of course not! I might have been drunk but I surely knew what I was doing! Just wasn't strong enough to dominate!"Jessica defended herself.while still pouting without getting the idea that the man is trying to imply.

"I was kidding Kitty."The man said using the endearing that I despised before reaching over to playfully mess Jessica's hair.

"Oppa! Stop that!"Jessica protested stomping.

"Don't worry princess, you still look beautiful."I said before reaching my hand up to fix her hair and placing a kiss on her pouting lips.

"Thanks seobang!"She said happily before hugging me tightly from the side. I looked straight to the man to see burning jealousy in his eyes, then I heard an excited voice calling for me.

"Papa! Papa! Papa look!"I looked towards PJ to see her tugging Mickey towards us with the crowd following behind.

"Hey! You like my gift princess?"The man asked PJ leaning down on her level before she could get to me. How dare he?!

"Papa?"PJ asked looking scared and slowly inching towards me and away from the man making me almost smirk but was quickly replaced by a frown when Jessica talked.

"That's Donghae oppa princess. He's a nice friend of mama and papa."Jessica introduced but PJ frowned before looking at me. Noticing the look in her eyes, I quickly smiled at her to assure her that everything's okay. Lies.

"Annyeonghaseyo."PJ greeted with a bow.

"Aigoo! So polite! Annyeong princess!"Donghae greeted kneeling on one knee and shaking PJ's hand.

"Thank you Donghae-shi."PJ said with another bow.

"Just call me uncle okay? And the gift? No worries princess! I just knew you'll like it, so I did it."Donghae said before opening his arms for a hug. Although hesitant, PJ settled in his arms and he swiftly carried her up.

"What do you say we take a picture with Mickey?"Donghae proposed, PJ looked at us and we nodded to say that it's okay and she posed for the camera with Donghae.

"Mama! Papa! Let's take a family picture with Mickey! Krystal's here too!"Yoona said excitedly before pulling Krystal with her and PJ wriggled out of Donghae's arms and skipped over to where we are.

"Come on Krys."I said motioning her over.

"But I thought you said that you're going to take a family picture?"She asked hesitantly.

"Exactly, come on!"Jessica answered.

"But I'm not-"Krystal tried refusing again.

"Aunty palli!"PJ said and she quickly walked over and posed with us. 

The mascot was standing behind us while I had PJ up in one arm and Jessica's beside me while Yoona's on her other side draping an arm around her mother's shoulders and Krystal's on my other side and I had my free arm draped around her shoulder, and just like the picture earlier, with the addition of Krystal we all have face splitting grins etched on our faces.

"Don't ever think that you're not a part of our family."I whispered to Krystal before patting her head.

"Thanks unnie!"She said hugging me along with PJ since I still have PJ in my arms.

"Unnie? Why not papa?"I offered playfully and she broke into a huge grin.

"Papa it is!"She said hugging us tighter.

"Aunty's my sister now?"PJ asked beaming.

"Seems like it!"Jessica said beside me.

"Unnie~"Krystal whined while blushing.

"She's your papa, I'm her wife? Why are you calling me unnie?"Jessica asked and I laughed at the scenario that looks as odd as it can be but still sweet.

"But you're my sister."Krystal said pouting.

"So? I take good care of you! You're a Kwon now too!"Jessica said proudly.

"Woooohoooo! Another person to bully!"Yoona cheered.

"Wooooohoooo! ANother ally for me!"PJ cheered at the same time and the two quickly looked at each other with narrowed eyes.

"What do you say Krys?"Sica asked Krystal who's staring weirdly at the two. "Ignore them for now!"She said excitedly. 

"I don't think anything's going to change anyway, so why not!"Krystal said and Jessica engulfed her in a hug. 

"You're my ally right unnie?"PJ asked, the term unnie flowing so naturally from her.

"Of course!"Krystal answered, beaming.

"Yah! I'm your twin!"Yoona protested and the three started bickering and PJ even get down from my hold.

"Yup! Nothing will change."Jessica said with puffed cheeks staring at the three who gives no care about the people in the party.

"Yeah, same old bickering."I said with a chuckle while wrapping an arm around her shoulders while she s on arm around my waist.

"Hey Jess."I heard the voice of the man that I despite so much. Who invited him here?!

"Ja-Jaejoong oppa."Jessica and I turned around and Jessica bowed, while stay still but wrapped my arm around Jessica tighter while pulling her closer. She squeezed my waist as a sign to tell me to behave so I bowed my head before greeting him flatly, just like always.

"Oppa."

"Yuri."He greeted back just as flatly as I did.

"I didn't expect you to come oppa."Jessica said while keeping her arms around my waist firmly.

"Yeah, sorry for intruding but Changmin asked me to come. I hope it's okay?"He said politely. Yeah right...

"It's okay oppa. We hope you're enjoying the party."Jessica replied smiling.

"I am! It's great! And that Mickey mouse stunt was a great gift Yuri! I'm sure PJ loved it!"He said with what I guess he thinks was a cute smile, and it almost felt like he's mocking me. Bleh!

"It's actually Donghae's gift for PJ."I answered bitterly and Jessica squeezed my side again.

"Oh! Really? He did a great job!"He cheered and I almost wanted to pound him.

"Well, we need to talk to the other guests. Enjoy the party oppa!"Jessica said with another bow, before dragging me away.

"Why do you need to be so hot?! Now I have rivals still trying to get you despite the knowledge of knowing that you're mine!"I whispered hastily.

"Victoria, Gyuri, Nana, SeKyung, Sunhwa, Boa, Ah In-"She started listing familiar names so I cut her off.

"Okay! Okay! Okay I get it alright! Stop!"I said hastily and she smirked at me.

"I love you babe."She said then placed a chaste kiss on my lips and walked away towards the other girls, and by other girls I mean the actual girls.

Aigoo! My wife's hot...

I thought to myself while watching my girlfriend's hips swaying from side to side along with her blessed behind.

*********************

I know that the picture is from Jessica's birthday but I needed one that shows a party or something and since she's the mother, I took hers .. kekeke .. 

And a new member of the Jung-Kwon Family !!!

Everyone meet 

Krystal Jung-Kwon

Krystal Jung-Kwon

Sorry for the late update ! 

I'm trying to update my other stories too .. so I'm working on all my fics .. updating at least two chapters each before moving to another fic .. I'm planning to start the sequel for

Call Me Selfish But I Need To Do This

Check out my other fics .. and I just updated That Unbreakable Bond actually .. check that out too .. most of my fics are Yulsic .. hehehe

Comment guys !! Sorry for not replying but most of the time I only have enough time to write fics .. so please do understand .. I'll try to reply when I can .. 

This chapter's dedicated to all those who supports the fic, so to all of you !!! hehehe !!

Okay this is getting too long !!!

Annyeong !!!

Gomawo ~

Saranghae ~

Maki out~