Chapter 7

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Tiffany's POV

"Marry had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.

Marry had a little lamb, Her father chucked it dead."

Wait, that sound's wrong.

"She took the lamb to school one day, school one day, school one day.

She took the lamb to school one day, between to chunks of bread."

Okay, that's definitely wrong.

"Uhm, PJ?"I called out and she turned to me while still playing with little car figures.

"Auntie?"She asked so innocently.

"Who taught you that song?"I asked with a forced smile so she won't get scared.

"Uncle Llama, waeyo?"She asks while turning back to her games. That kid!

"Nothing, don't sing that around other people okay?"I said and she turned back to me frowning.

"Why not? I thought it was great."She said pouting.

"It's not a very nice song sweetie. You don't tell people that a father killed her daughter's lamb so she can have some snacks for school."I said still with the same forced eye smile so she won't think I'm scolding her. Gosh! I thought it was only with babies, but I can't handle even a 6 years old.

"Why are you smiling like that?"PJ asked through trembling voice. Oh crap! I might have overdone it!

"Oh! Nothing sweetie. Sorry, I get carried away with my smiles sometimes.

"O-kay. When are mama and papa coming home?"She asked hesitantly while scooting back away from me.

"They'll be home soon, don't worry sweetie."I replied before she nodded and went back to playing with her toys. Why doesn't she have a Barbie though? Oh well, the seobang's genes.

I picked up my phone and typed up a message to Jessica, asking them if what time are they coming home.

She's currently out with Yuri, they're going to Shinwa academy to hire one of their teachers as PJ's homeschool teacher. Left me behind with PJ since the other members have their own things to do, even my Taetae. And they didn't even have the decency to tell me beforehand. They just woke me up this morning, and just like that, I became their daughter's babysitter. I mean I don't mind taking care of PJ, but I was never good with kids. sigh

Yuri's POV

"Thank you. We're putting her education in your hands ma'am."I said with a bow while shaking the man's hand.

"Don't worry Yuri-ssi, I'll teach her well."She replied and we bowed to them one last time before walking out of the office with manager oppa.

"She seems nice, I trust her with PJ."Jessica said smiling at me while clinging to my arms.

"Yeah well, I don't trust PJ with her."I said rolling my eyes as we left the school.

We went to my car while manager oppa went to his. While driving, Jessica's phone suddenly rung.

"Oh it's Tiff. She's asking if what time are we going home."Jessica said after reading the message.

"Tell her we'll be there."I said but before she could her phone rung again this time for a call with a ringtone designated for only one person.

"Oh Yoong! Waeyo?"I heard Sica asked.

"Ah, dae."

"Arasso, don't go anywhere and wait for us in front okay."She said before hanging up.

"What's up?"I asked as I made a turn.

"She asked us to pick her up in front of the mall."She said and I made my way towards the mall and saw her standing there with somebody else.

"Papa."She said when I stopped in front of them.

"Ah! I was wondering who you are, what are you doing here Hyuna?"I asked after seeing the person beside Yoona.

"Ah, I was buying something oppa, and I saw Yoongie here. Sica unnie, anyeong."She greeted us. Since our IY days, she has always called me oppa, don't know why but she said something about me being handsome and stuff. Can you blame her?

"Do you need a ride Hyuna?"Sica asked.

"Aniyo, I'm waiting for my manager."She politely rejected Jessica's offer.

"Do you want us to wait with you?"I asked her.

"No oppa, I'll be fine, I'm sure he'll be here soon."She said with a smile then Yoona stepped in the car and we waved at her one last time and I satrted driving towards our dorm.

"What you got there Yoong?"Jessica asked looking back at Yoona.

"I bought a new headphone and I got some donuts here and some cookies for PJ."She replied pulling out her new beats headphones.

"That looks good, did you test it?"I asked looking at her through the rearview mirror.

"Of course! Works really well."She answered before putting it back inside the paper bag.

"We could have bought you one, why didn't you tell us?"Sica asked frowning.

"It's okay mama. It's not like I don't make my own money right?"She said with a smile, making me smile although she can't probably see it.

"Awwe, my baby's growing up."Jessica said with a pout. Aigoo kyeopta.

After that the rest of the ride was silent and we reached the dorm not long after and went inside to see PJ playing while singing and Tiffany's staring at her in bewilderment.

"Hey Diddle, Diddle,
The cat did a piddle,
All over the bedside clock."

"That's not right."I heard Jessica muttered beside me.


"The little dog laughed to see such fun
Then died of electric shock.
"

"Okay, that's just wrong. PJ who thought you that song?"Jessica asked walking towards PJ.

"Mama!"The kid yelled instead of answering and threw her arms around Jessica's neck. "Why did you leave me here with her?"I heard her asked and Tiffany looked offended.

"PJ, that's not nice."I said a little sternly.

"But she kept smiling at me like she's some mad woman or something."She replied trying to avoid Fany's eyes while Yoong bursted into laughter.

"Hey!"Tiffany yelled loudly, making PJ, scratch that, us all cringed.

"Mama!"PJ said tightening her arms around Jessica.

"Yah! Don't yell at my baby!"Sica yelled back. "Why were you smiling at her like that anyway?"Sica asked wrapping both her arms around PJ and lifting her up before sitting down on the sofa beside Tiffany with PJ on her lap, who buried her face deeper on Jessica's neck after seeing Tiffany so close.

"It's not my fault, I was trying not to scold her because she was singing songs about bizarre things like Mary's father killing her lamb and her taking the lamb to school between two chunks of bread. I mean, I'm sure you heard her last song."Tiffany said pouting. Ah! Now I know why Sica reacted like that.

"PJ, who thought you those songs?"Sica asked and I sat down beside her and placing a kiss on PJ's head.

"Uncle Llama."PJ said pulling away from her mother's neck but still avoiding Tiffany's eyes. She leaned forward again and rested her head on Jessica's shoulder and turned to me.

"Aish jinja! That kid! She will hear it from me!"Jessica said before pushing PJ a little away from her. "Don't sing those songs anymore okay. If other people heard you they will be mad at you."Jessica said before kissing PJ's nose who nodded meekly in response.

"How did the tutor hunting go?"Tiffany asked.

"It was alright. We've found a great one fore her."Jessica replied after putting PJ back down on the floor by her toys.

"Hey J, do you want some?"Yoona who was already changed to comfy clothes came to PJ holding out the box of donuts in one hand and a the box of cookies on the other.

"Dae!"PJ answered rising on her knees, with her eyes shining brightly.

"Kiss first."Yoona said puckering up her lips and PJ kissed her before she gave the boxes to PJ and they both started playing together while occasionally eating the cookies, and by occasionally, I mean taking one cookie after one donut. I have shikshins for daughters.

"Not too much guys."Sica warned before going back to talking to Tiffany.

"I'm just going to get changed."I said kissing Jessica's cheek who waved me off nonchalantly and kissing PJ's head while reaching over to ruffle her hair, who both paid me no attention either. Aigoo! At least they're getting along well.

I walked in mine and Jessica's room and PJ's of course which used to be mine and Yoona but now Yoona sleeps in Sooyoung's room that she used to share with Jessica. I started ing my shirt when I heard a sudden yell from Jessica and probably another session of non stop bickering.

"Alright! Enough you two! Yoona you're older so learn how to share! And PJ! Respect your unnie!"I heard Jessica yelled loudly.

"Oh my gosh Jessie! You sound so much like a mother!"The booming voice of the other Americanized Korean boomed throughout the dorm.

"I bought it so I get to eat the last donut!"Yoona yelled.

"What's the sense of saying you bought it for me if you actually wanted to eat it all!"PJ bellowed back.

"Enough!"Jessica yelled.

"You unbelievable little !"

"You lanky tall fool!"

"Oh my gosh! I said stop you two!"

""Go Jessi umma! Himnae! Fighting!"

Oh God, wae?!

*************************

Hey guys!

I know it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, but I thought we have some fun first before the dramas!

Readers:Yea sure, cause you're so good at writing dramas (Sarcastic)

Oh shut up! I'm trying okay!

Leave you comment people!

Annyeong!

Gomawo~

Saranghae~