Chapter 4

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Jessica's POV

I step out of the car and hold onto Yuri's hand.

"We'll be fine."She whispers in my ear as we take the steps to the front door of my parents' mansion where our daughter is.

"I'm just a bit nervous. I hope she'll like us."I reply as Mr.Shin our family's butler welcome us in.

"Of course she will, you're her mama."She whispers before bowing to Mr.Shin.

"Anyeong Ms.Jessica and Ms.Yuri."He bows at us.

"Good morning Mr.Shin."I greet also with a bow.

"Let me you, they're in the living room."He says before leading us towards the living room.

"Babe, stop shaking, they will never hurt you. They're your parents. You don't have to be scared."She says wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I told you, it's not them I'm scared of."I reply in a timid voice before she get her arm off my shoulders, then take my hand and intertwined our fingers before we enter the room where my parents, Krystal and Amber are.

We walk in and they all stand up to greet us while my mom rushes over to engulf me in a hug then she turns to Yuri and shakes her hand.

"You two had a good flight?"She asks as she leads us to the couches.

"Yeah, we had a good flight mom."I answer with a smile. "Daddy."I turn to my dad before walking towards him and settling myself in his warm familiar arms.

"Princess, it's been a long time. How are you?"He asks my head still on his shoulder.

"I'm fine daddy."I reply before kissing her forehead.

"I'm glad."He says before kissing my forehead and releasing me.

"It's been a long time sir. It's a pleasure to meet you again."Yuri greets before bowing.

"Very well."Daddy replies obviously trying to be polite. Guess, he's still not over what Yul did before.

"Sit down girls."Mom says with a smile on my face and I look over at Krystal and Amber who's sitting comfortably. I envy them, I envy them a lot because they can act like that in front of my parents. Amber's arm draped around Krystal's shoulders while Krystal rests her head on Amber's shoulder.

"How are you girls?"Mom asks.

"We're fine Ma'am, we had a great flight."Yuri replies politely while I hold her hand on mine.

"I'm glad to know that. No problem or anything that we should know about?"Dad asks trying not to sound stern.

"Yeah, we're okay dad. We had some arguments, but never bad enough to actually fight about it."I reply honestly.

"Very well. I know you're looking for her, but she's still sleeping."Dad says bluntly.

"It's okay sir, we'll just wait for her."Yuri answers with a polite smile.

"Why don't you guys go up to her room?"Krystal suggests and I look over at Yuri who looks shock.

"Uh, it's okay. We don't want to disturb her."Yuri replies.

"Yeah, she needs her sleep."I agree with a small smile.

"Oh! It's okay, she took some of her her sleeping habits from Jessica. You can fly her to Korea without her knowing if you want."Mom jokes making the others chuckle while I smile genuinely happy that she got something from me.

"Aigoo, not that."Yuri mumbles but still loud enough to hear making the others' laugh even dad has a smile on his face.

"Yah!"I hit her shoulder playfully.

"I'm just kidding Sica-ah."She says with a smile before patting my head.

"Go and see her unnie!"Krystal encourages us.

"Yeah, she'll be ecstatic to wake up with you beside her."Amber says.

"Wouldn't she be scared because she doesn't know us?"Yuri asks confused.

"Oh! Right, sorry."Amber apologizes.

"It's okay. So, let's go?"Yuri asks me.

"Are you sure?"I ask her nervously.

"Yeah."She replies with a smile but she seems nervous too.

"Go on, she's in your old room."Mom says motioning at the stairs.

"Let's go."I reply before taking Yuri's hand and going up the stairs with us, both of us shaking.

"Your hand is shaking."She says as we walk towards my old room.

"So is yours."I reply gripping her hand tighter.

"We can do this right?"She asks biting her bottom lip.

"Yep."I reply getting more and more anxious. "Here we are."I say standing in front of the all too familiar door with a white plastic card with 'Patrick' written on it.

"Open it."Yul says without looking at me.

"You do it."I reply nudging her.

"This is your room."

"Not anymore."

"Well you know it better."

"It's not Korea, you don't need a map inside!"I hiss at her.

"I'm scared."She says honestly.

"That's our child in there! What are you scared of?"I ask incredulously.

"I don't really know. Please open it."She pleads.

"Fine."I reply, letting go of her hand and slowly turning the knob.

"Wait!"She says and I quickly let go of the knob.

"What?!"

"Nothing. Now open it!"She replies and I notice how stiff her body is.

"Seobang, look at me."I order. She turns to me letting out a sigh. "She's our child, we don't have anything to be scared of."I say cupping her cheeks in my hands.

"Alright, open it now."She says after taking another heavy breath.

"Here go. Calm down okay."I reply taking her hand again with my free hand while I turn the knob with the other. I look over at Yul to see her staring intently at the door before slowly pushing it, in void of waking up the kid sleeping inside.

I open the door completely and see my old bed still the same, the only difference is the number of various familiar looking plushies on it. Where is she?

"Where is she?"Yuri voices out my thought lowly.

"I'm not sure."I reply, looking around. "C'mon."I say pulling her inside and closing the door quietly.

"This is heaven."Yuri says sounding dazed beside me and I look at her. She was looking at the side where I couldn't see earlier because of the door, and was shocked with what I see. This really is heaven for Yuri. On the side where my walk in closet used to be is open and inside you can see shelves filled with an all too familiar looking stuffed animal, just like the ones on the bed. On the ceiling hangs a plane with a familiar looking pilot.

"I want to go in there."Yuri says as she starts walking towards the room.

"No! We're looking for our daughter for crying out loud!"I hiss lowly, and pull her towards the bed.

"Oh! Right, sorry."She replies biting her bottom lip.

"She's here."I say seeing a small foot peeking out from various black stuffed toys on the bed.

"That's her."Yuri says sounding dazed again.

"Come, take them off of her quietly."I say pulling her closer to the bed and we take off the stuffed toys from the figure and put them on the sides of the bed.

I take off the one covering her face and see the face I've been longing to see so close for years now. My hand fly to my mouth as I stiffen a sob that's about to come out as tears start falling from my eyes.

"Sooyeon."Yuri says wrapping her arms around me as I bury my face on her chest. I don't know why I'm crying, but I feel so overwhelm that I can't stop my tears.

"Hey, look at me."Yuri, this time says to me before pulling away a little and cupping my cheek making me look up at her while wiping my tears. "Aigoo, so ugly."She jokes and I hit her arm lightly.

"I don't know why I'm crying."I say with a chuckle before turning towards the bed again. "She sleeps just like you."I say still wiping some tears as I see PJ sleeping with little of her tongue peeking out between her slightly parted lips while hugging the same mouse that's surrounding her.

"She's my child."Yuri says before she quietly sits down on the bed, not taking her eyes off the kid.

"Yeah, she got your love for this mouse too."I say hugging one of the plushies and walking to the other side of the bed to sit.

"She's beautiful."She says before turning to me. "Just like you, she looks so much like you."She says with a smile on her face and watery eyes.

"But she looks so much like you too."I say reaching over to wipe a tear that managed to escape her eye.

"She looks like Yoona."She says carefully tucking a loose strand of hair behind Patrick's ear.

"And Krystal. I thought it won't be this much in person, but she looks so much more like the two of them in person."I say running my hand through her dark hair. "But, I'm glad she didn't get your color."I tease and she only sticks her tongue out at me before going back to admiring PJ again. It's true, I'm really going to be third place now, not that it matters.

"Krystal said that she's a bit icy to people she doesn't know much. Hopefully, not as much as you."She teases back.

"Hahaha."I let out a mocking laugh, then she looks at me again and makes a face and I do the same before we hear a groan from below.

"Ugh."The figure start stirring making me and Yul freeze on our places.

"She's waking up."She says huskily in a low voice. I stare at the figure as she rub the sleep of her eyes before opening them while letting out a yawn and stretching her limbs with the plushie clutched on her right hand by one of it's ear. She looks at us, tilt her head to the side before she sit up and look at us again. She suddenly jump out of the bed as if there's no strangers sitting on her bed and walks towards the bathroom and steps in closing the door behind her. Yuri and I look at each other confused.

"What the-?"Yuri starts to say but I quickly hush her, not wanting out daughter to hear her curse on our first meeting.

"Definitely not from me."I say shaking my head with my lips pursed together.

"Not from me either."She says with her hands up in front of her.

We're silent for a few moments before her eyes widen.

"Kim Taeyeon."Yuri says in a menacing voice.

"What?"I ask confused with the sudden mention of Taeyeon's name.

"She doesn't have a share of her does she?!"Yuri asks accusingly with wide eyes, I was silent at first before I realize what she meant. I throw the plushie that I was holding and grab the biggest one near me.

"KWON YURI!"Getting on my knees ready to hit her when I hear the door of the bathroom opening, I stop on my track and look back to see a disheveled looking kid peeking from the bathroom head tilted to the side with a toothbrush on her hand.

"Uh- who are you?"She asks in English with that small voice that I have always wanted to hear so much. "And please don't hold my Mickey like that Madam."

Downstairs...

"I wonder, how they going to react when she wakes up and she doesn't give a damn about them."Krystal says smirking towards Amber as they watch the retreating form of the two women.

"They'll see how cute their daughter is."Mrs.Jung says excitedly, two hands clutched together.

Somewhere on the other side of the world, specifically in Seoul, South Korea inside a bedroom covered in everything that is pink...

Coughing can be heard.

"Aigoo, TaeTae, kwenchana?"The red headed woman lying down on the bed lean her body up using her elbows for support asks, in between her pants, the baby faced woman in between her legs who's coughing so vigorously.

"Y-yeah, I just suddenly had an itch in my throat."Taeyeon says in between coughs.

"YAH! HWANG MIYOUNG! DON"T SHOVE IT DOWN SO MUCH! HER COUGHS ARE LOUDER THAN YOUR MOANS!"They hear a familiar voice and a bang on the wall from the side where Taeyeon and Sunny's room is supposed to be.


Yedura Anyeong!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was trying to update Patrick's Life With The SNSD but I just can't find any inspiration to write that fic right now, but don't worry, I won't abandon it!

Tell me what you think about this one okay!

Note:I got an information from Google ahjussi that Taeyeon's and Sunny's room is next to Tiffany's so I guess you know who was with Sunny and the one who banged the wall right? kekeke

Gomawo~

Saranghae~

Comment please !

I own nothing but the plot and PJ's character.