Chapter 19

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Jessica's POV

I woke up to the sound of the door opening so I craned my head to look behind me and saw Tiffany and Sooyoung walked in and at the same time an empty couch by the wall. Where'd she go?

"Oh! Hey Jess! Where's Yul?"TIffany asked with her loud voice.

"Shh, you're going to wake them up?"Sooyoung hissed while placing the bags that they brought on the table between PJ's and Yoona's beds.

"How'd you guys get through the paparazzi?"I asked while carefully disentangling myself from Krystal.

"Manager oppa talked to the hospital management and they let us use the back doors of the hospital to get in."Tiffany explained and I nodded in understanding.

"So where's Kkab?"Sooyoung asked munching on an apple.

"That's my daughters! And I don't know, I just woke up remember?"I said glaring at her.

"I'll look for her, she probably won't be able to leave the hospital anyway."She said before walking out.

"What happened?"Tiffany asked after a minute of silence.

"What do you mean?"I asked feigning innocence while looking through the bags of foods that they bought wanting to get them ready for when Soojung and Yoona wake up and hopefully PJ too.

"You know what I mean Sooyeon."She stated sternly. Stern voice plus Korean name? Best to speak up now.

"We had a fight last night."I said plainly before turning around to look at her.

"What happened?"She asked worriedly.

"I think I pushed her. I've crossed way too many lines last night."I replied sighing sadly.

"What did you say?"She asked patting the space beside her on the sofa.

"Dad came and he was furious."I started while walking towards her and sitting down beside her. "He was blaming us for what happened, then Yoona interfered and dad said some things to her and you know no one messes with Yuri's daughters. She got mad, dad threatened us that he will take PJ back from us. I stood up against him."I told her already feeling my eyes getting warm.

"Then what is she mad about?"Tiffany asked.

"She said some things about dad because of what he said to Yoona, then I put all the blame on her."I answered closing my eyes tightly.

"What did you tell her?"Tiffany asked slowly and I opened my eyes and felt a tear slipped from my eye.

"I told her that it was her fault. If only she didn't..."

I told Tiffany everything that happened last night.

"Most of the time I try my best to take your side but Jessica, I thought you've forgiven Yuri years ago!"Tiffany hissed and I put my face on my hands.

"I had, I just lost it last night because I was scared!"I said bursting into tears.

"Scared of what?"Tiffany asked pulling me into her embrace.

"I don't want to lose my daughter again Tiff."I said, my voice muffled because of my sobs and because I have my face buried on her neck.

"You're not going to lose PJ. DO you honestly think that Yuri will let that happen?"She asked rubbing my back and I couldn't answer because of my sobs so I just shook my head feeling stupid for actually doubting Yuri. "She loves you and the kids more than anything. She treasures you guys the most. And PJ, she has always wanted nothing more than to have PJ with you guys, and now that you do, I'm more than certain that she will never let her go again. Especially with the knowledge that the kid loves her more than anything."She said and I pulled away from her wiping my tears away.

"I need to talk to her Tiff."I said in despair.

"I'll look for her and bring her here."She said and I nodded to answer and she left the room.

I sighed and wiped the remaining tears tears on my face. I walked to the table where the foods where when I heard a voice.

"I'm sorry mama."I heard and I turned around and saw Yoona looking sadly at me.

"Hey, why are you saying sorry again?"I asked before walking towards her bed and sitting on the chair beside it.

"If I wasn't being careless we wouldn't have been in the accident, PJ would probably be playing right now, your dad wouldn't be mad at papa and you and papa wouldn't be fighting right now."She said and I noticed a tear rolled down from her her eye.

"My pabo Yoongie."I said knocking her head a little as I felt my eyes getting hot again.

"Did you want to get in that accident?"

*Head shake*

"Did you want to hurt PJ?"

*Vigorous Head shake*

"Did you want harabeoji to be mad at papa?

*Head shake*

"Did you want me and papa fighting?"

*Head shake*

"Then it's not your fault. Things happen for reasons sweetie, and whatever the reason is for this to happen, I'm sure it's important. Maybe if the accident didn't happen something worse could have."I said, gently caressing her bruised face.

"Still, I wished things didn't turn out this way. Now your dad's mad and papa's mad and PJ's still not waking up."She said as her tears started pouring down while she looked over PJ's bed.

"PJ will wake up, she's your sister. She's just probably enjoying a long sleep. She's my daughter remember?"I joked, trying to lighten up the atmosphere and she giggled. "Now that's what I want to see."I said before standing up and walking back to the table again. "Now I know something you want to see."I teased before carrying the food container to her.

"That I want to see."She said with a cackle.

"Alright, come on."I said helping her sit up and adjusting the bed to let her rest her back on it.

"I want to see that too~"I heard a yawn and I saw Soojung rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Wait for me okay, I'll feed you."I told Yoona before standing up.

"No need mama! I got it!"Krystal said loudly as if she'd been awake for more than 30 minutes now.

"My daughters are shikshin."I said shaking my head before sitting back down on the chair beside Yoona's bed and taking the food's container from the side table.

"Mama, I can eat on my own. You should eat too."Yoona said taking the container from me.

"Are you sure?"I asked uncertainly.

"Yes mama, I hurt my leg not my hands."She said flashing me her dorky smile.

"My hands are tired, do it for me mama~"Soojung said and I heard Yoona chuckled.

"Do it yourself Soojung."I said sternly while sending a glare her way.

"Hurt your arms first, I'm sure she'll feed you."Yoona said.

"Yah! No one's getting hurt anymore!"I said sternly.

"Mianhe~"Yoona said sheepishly and I sat back down on the chair beside her bed with a container on my hands and the three of us started eating.

"Omo!"Krystal exclaimed with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?"I asked worriedly.

And she pointed behind me.

"Oh my gawd!"Yoona said and I looked behind me and the container on my hands fell down.

******************

Yuri's POV

I decided to leave the room and went to the hospital's rooftop since I can't exactly leave the hospital because of the paparazzi.

I thought it'll be best to let Jessica cool down first before talking to her when she's still mad because mad people say things that they might mean but doesn't really want to say.

I thought about her words last night and as hurtful as they are, they're true. I guess truth really does hurt eh?

I was on the rooftop for merely an hour when I heard the door open and walked in an apple munching shikshin.

"I knew you'd be here."She said before tossing the remaining of the apple somewhere around.

"Where else would I be?"I asked chuckling.

"Exactly."She said standing beside me and looking out the scenery of Seoul's beautiful morning. "What happened?"She asked without tearing her gaze away from the sight in front of us.

"What do you mean?"I asked knowing exactly what she meant.

"I was already one of Jessica's closest friends even before PJ's papa came to her life,"She started making me chuckle. "I think I would know when something's wrong with her. And who's the best person to ask other than PJ's papa?"She said crossing her arms over her chest and turning towards me leaning on the small wall that serves as safety assurance of the rooftop sideways.

"We had a fight."I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"What did she do?"She asked and I told her everything that happened.

"She was just mad Kwon."She said chuckling.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean that she didn't mean them."I said bitterly.

"It hurts because you know it's true."She said and I was ready to scream her head off but she cut me to it. "But it doesn't matter anymore, it all happened in the past so why are you letting this get in between you two."She said turning back to the sight in front of us.

"I don't want to, but you said it yourself, it's already in the past but it still hurt me Sooyoung knowing that she never completely forgave me."I said as I feel my body shaking. 

"I don't think she'll be with you right now if she still haven't forgiven you."She said confidently.

"And you're so sure about that?"I said sarcastically.

"Yes actually. You know Jessica, she's always all or nothing so everything around her goes like that too. She would either forgive you or never give a damn about your mere existence."She said chuckling.

"I don't know what to do Soo."I said defeated.

"Be her Kwon, the romantic black kid that melted the ice princess before."She said patting my shoulder. 

"I wish it was that easy."I said desperately.

"Nothing good comes easily, nothing easily taken lasts."She said and I turned to her confused. "Don't you think so? I mean, you guys had PJ easily without any plans and you lost her, now if you want PJ to yourself you're going to have to work hard and fighting is not the thing you have to work hard on."She said nonchalantly while I stared at her wide eyed. "Yeah I know, Choi Shikshin knows more than just food eh?"She said mockingly as she started walking towards the door. "What? You're not coming?"She asked teasingly and I walked towards her and we descended the stairs together and saw Tiffany on our way to the room.

"Oh! There you are! Jessie's been looking for you!"She told me with her loud voice.

"Dude! Hospital! Lower down your voice!"Sooyoung hissed at the smiling princess who smiled sheepishly in return.

"Let's go."I said chuckling we all walked to where the room is with Tiffany and Sooyoung bickering but when we got there we saw Jessica and Krystal seating outside with Jessica wrapped in Krystal's embrace.

"What's wrong?"I asked hurriedly walking towards the two and Jessica ripped herself away from Krystal and threw herself at me.

"She's awake!"She said with tears b at her eyes looking up at me.

"Sh-she is? How is she?  Is she okay?"I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"I don't know, but she kept calling for you."She said resting her head on my chest.

"She'll be fine, everything will be okay."I said kissing the top of her head. "Where's Yoong then?"I asked.

"She's inside since she can't leave her bed, the doctor let her in."She replied.

"Then things might be just fine. I mean, if it was anything serious they would put PJ in a different room right?"I said hopefully and she nodded.

"Yes, everything will be fine."She said before pulling me down and giving me a kiss on my lips. I'm sorry. She said between our lips and I smiled through the kiss before we both pulled away knowing where we are. 

But no matter where we are, things that were said last night are forgotten, we have much more important things to worry about.

It took another 30 minutes before the doctor walked out of the room.

"Doc! How is she?!"I asked standing up to face the doctor.

"She's okay Ms.Kwon, she just needs some rest and she just needs to stay here for the rest of the week and she can go, the same for Yoona."He answered smiling.

"Thank you so much doc! Thank you!"I said bowing 90 degrees and the people beside me did the same.

"I'm just doing my job Ms.Kwon. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go."He said and walked away with the nurses behind him and I felt myself staring at their backs. 

"Inside Kwon."Said a cold voice making me stiffen and walk inside the room. 

"Nice ."I heard Sooyoung

"I'm telling Sunny."Tiffany said.

"Go ahead."Sooyoung said nonchalantly.

I walked in with them following me and what I saw shocked me. 

"It hasn't even been 2 minutes since the doctor left."Krystal said flatly.

"Kwons."Tiffany said.

"My babies! You really are okay now!"Jessica said before skipping towards PJ's bed.

"I want my own room now away from this dweeb!"Yoon said glaring at PJ who's laying down on her bed with her tongue sticking out. 

Oh my gosh .. 

***************

Yedura annyeong!

Sorry, I can't make a big drama about this .. it just isn't the right time yet .. 

To those requesting for drama .. we'll get there .. hehehe .. 

Comment guys ! 

You just gotta love the Kwon siblings eh ?

hehehe

I'm sorry for the mistakes .. and I'm sorry if it's short .. 

Mianhe~

Annyeong~

Gomawo~

Saranghae~

Maki Out~