Chapter 6

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Jessica's POV

"Careful Seobang, her head keep on slipping off."I said putting back PJ's head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Sorry. Wait, I'll adjust her position."Yuri said before she hiked Patrick up higher.

"Oh! Careful, you're going to wake her up!"I scolded lowly so in void of waking up my daughter.

"Sorry, there."She said before we stood up when we saw Krystal and Amber coming.

"Let's go, I'm so tired. Damn flight, why does America has to be so far away from here."Krystal whined and we all started walking towards the exit of the airport.

"Watch your mouth young lady."I said sternly.

"Unnie mianhe."Said Krystal before clinging to my arm.

"Alright, stop that, I have to hold onto PJ, her head keeps slipping off Yuri's shoulder."I said disentangling her arms for me before going back to supporting PJ's head.

"Babe, help me, this thing is heavy!"Amber whined at Krystal who quickly went to aid her girlfriend who's having a hard time with the trolley where all our things are.

"Are you guys sure, you don't want a ride?"Yuri asked the two insisted that they will take a cab back to their dorm that's why they didn't tell their manager that they'll be going home today, saying something about 'We want to know what it feels like going back from the airport in a cab.'

"Yeah, we'll be fine hyung, no worries."Said Amber with a mock salute.

"Arasso, just make sure you take care of Krystal."Yuri said sternly.

"Of course hyung, I got her."Amber replied before we saw a bunch of teenagers walking towards us.

"Hi."One of them greeted shyly with a bow and we all stopped walking and turned to them with smiles.

"Hey, what's up?"Amber greeted grinning.

"We were wondering if we can get your autographs and pictures."Another one of them said nervously.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Although, the picture maybe a bit complicated since I can't put her down."Yuri said motioning at PJ.

"Oh! That's okay, but can we asked you who she is?"Another one of them asked.

"No worries, you'll know her soon."I replied smiling at them. We started taking pictures and signing them afterwards.

"Babe, come here."Yul called out, motioning for me to come towards her.

"Wae?"I asked as I stood beside her.

"She wants to take a picture of the two of us."She replied, motioning at the kid who's holding a camera and looking at us oddly.

"Sure, I said before standing next to Yuri and clutching one of her muscular arms.

"Say, Kimchi!"Said the girl and we did. "You guys look great together, but can I asked you something?"She asked looking skeptical.

"Sure."Yuri replied coolly.

"Are you guys dating? Yuri called you babe."She asked biting her bottom lip. Oh .

"Shhh, kekeke."Yuri said and the girl's eyes widened in shock, before she started grinning widely.

"Omo! I knew it!"She said excitedly clapping.

"Don't tell others yet okay."Yuri said and I stared at her shocked of what she was doing.

"Sure! Thanks guys! I hope you guys live well! Fighting!"The girl said before running towards her friends who are currently looking through the photos that they took.

"Why did you do that?"I asked Yuri as we started walking again with Amber and Krystal back on our side.

"Well, they're going to know about us soon anyway."She replied shrugging.

"I guess."I replied with a smile.

"So, we'll see you guys day after tomorrow?"Yuri asked the two other girls as we stood beside our van's opened door.

"Yeah, take care unnies, and of her."Krystal said before kissing mine and Yuri's cheeks then giving s peck on PJ's lips who scrunched up her face and pouted her lips afterwards, as if asking for another kiss.

"Kyeopta~"Amber said who suddenly have her phone out and taking a picture of the sleeping kid.

"Let's go girls."Oppa said and Yuri and I said one more goodbye too the other girls before riding in the van that left after a few seconds.

Yuri and I laid PJ on the seat with her head on my lap while Yuri's next to me by the window.

"She looks so much like you Yuri-ah."Manager oppa commented while still focusing on the road.

"She looks like me too you know."I said pouting.

"Sure, Sooyeon."Manager oppa said with a chuckle, making me pout even more.

"Don't worry babe, it just means that you love me so much, and I love you even more because of that."Yuri said before kissing the top of my head making me blush.

"That's true though."Manager oppa said.

"What is?"Yuri asked.

"That when a girl loves her husband or in your case her girlfriend so much, when they have kid, he or she will look so much like their father."Oppa said and I looked over at Yul who's grinning widely.

"Jinja?!"She asked excitedly.

"Jeongmal!"Oppa answered with a low but sincere laugh.

"I love you more baby!"Yuri said wrapping her arms around me before kissing my cheek.

The rest of our ride was silent. We tried to be so we wouldn't wake up PJ.

"Alright, I got your things, you guys just hold her."Oppa said and Yuri and I walked in with PJ in Yuri's arms again and took the elevator with manager oppa.

"They're really excited to see her you know."Manager oppa said as we started walking towards our dorm when PJ suddenly started stirring.

"Hmm."She said before raising her head up and opening her eyes making us all stop from walking.

"Hey."I greeted and just like the first time I met her, she stared at me blankly then she turned to Yul before pushing Yuri away while wiggling trying to go down.

"Wait, sweetie, it's us. Mama and papa."I said stopping her from walking away and she only stared back at me before trying to walk away again.

"Baby, it's us. Look here, it's me papa."Yuri said and PJ stared at her and tried to walk away again. Her sleeping habit is definitely something.

"Princess, stop it's me. Come."I said extending my arms towards her. Her eyes blinked then she looked at me with wide eyes, before shaking her head and grinning widely at me.

"Mama!"She said before running towards me and settling herself in my arms. "Where are we?"She asked, her voice muffled since she has her head buried on my neck.

"We're in our dorm, well, we're going there."Yuri answered running her hand through PJ's hair who looked up and grinned at her.

"Let's go girls, seems like she still needs some sleep."Manager oppa said and PJ suddenly buried her head back on my shoulder.

"Who is he mama?"PJ whispered making me chuckle.

"He's our manager. Don't worry baby, he's a nice man."I answered before kissing the side of her head.

"You okay, you want me to take her?"Yuri asked me motioning at the kid in my arms.

"It's okay seobang, we're here anyway."I said and turned to the door while manager oppa opened it with his own set of keys, while Yuri had our things in her hands now.

"Very well, I won't be able to come in, since I still have some appointments. I'll see you guys. PJ anyeong."Manager oppa said after opening the door and waved to PJ who waved back shyly without lifting her head.

"Alright, thanks oppa."Yuri said before we enter the dorm.

"WELCOME HOME PJ!"I was really surprised when a boom exploded and confetti are everywhere.

"Mama!"PJ yelped before tightening her arms around me.

"Shh, shh. Mama's here, it's okay."I said running my hands through her locks.

"Oh! Sorry, we didn't mean to scare her."Sunny said and everyone looked worried.

"Sweetie, it's okay. They're mama and papa's sisters. Oh! And one of them is your sister."Yuri said trying lighten up PJ's mood.

"PJ anyeong!"Yoona greeted loudly.

"Sister?"PJ asked pulling her head out from my neck and looking at me confused her eyes still showed fear.

"Yeah, she's mama and papa's another daughter."I said before I placed her down but she still clutched even so.

"Hey sweetie, don't be scared. Here, I have an ice cream, a cake and lots of other foods. Here take it."Tiffany said trying to coax PJ. The kid looked back and saw Tiffany with an ice cream in her hand.

"Mama?"PJ looked up to me, asking for permission.

"How about later, you have to eat something else first."I said patting her head and she nodded obediently before going back to burying her face on my stomach.

"We'll change first guys."I said and the three of us changed clothes first before going back to the living room.

"So, ho old are you PJ?"Tiffany asked excitedly.

"I'm 6, but I'll be 7 soon."PJ replied timidly raising her fingers.

"Awwe, when are you turning 7?"Sooyoung asked kneeling down on the floor.

"August 25."PJ replied before I put in another bite of food in .

"That's not really far from now."Taeyeon said smiling.

"Hey PJ, Yoong unnie."Yoona said before pointing herself with her thumbs, while looking smug.

"Unnie?"PJ asked turning to me.

"She's your sister sweetie."I explained while caressing her hair with my free hand.

"Hi."PJ greeted shyly.

"Aigoo, she's so cute! Can she stay in my room with me?!"Yoona asked excitedly.

"Not yet, maybe in a year or two."Yuri answered.

"Wha?! Not fair! She's old enough to sleep on her own."Yoona said pouting.

"Yes, but sweetie we want to be with PJ. You can always come to our room whenever you want."I said reaching over to caress her cheek.

"And, besides I'm sure we will send PJ to your room sometimes, you know."Yuri said while wiggling her eyebrows. Byunyul!

"Eew! Papa!"Yoona whined obviously disgusted.

"Waeyo?"PJ asked looking at me, confused by her papa andunnie's talk.

"Nothing sweetie, papa's just being a dork."I said before feeding her again.

"But papa's cool."She said pouting.

"Ha!"Yuri said smugly before winking at me.

"Shut up."I said before pushing her face away from me.

We all ate while talking and PJ seemed to like them so we're very thankful.

"Here PJ, I got you this."Taeyeon said handing PJ a small box.

"Gomawo~"PJ said with a bow making the other girls smile.

"C'mon J, open uncle Taeyeon's gift."Yuri said and PJ being papa's little girl opened it immediately and was ecstatic to see a watch with a Mickey mouse design. They've asked us things PJ likes and weren't shock when we told them she loves the mouse the most. 'Like father like daughter' Sooyoung even quoted.

"Here's mine."Tiffany said handing over a paper bag, a pretty big one actually. PJ opened it and it was a Mickey mouse plushie but he's wearing a pink polo shirt, white pants, white and pink checkered designed slipped in shoes and a pin sun visor.

The rest have gifts too. Sooyoung, an illusion mug that changes from Mickey to Donald. A SpongeBob plushie from Sunny. 3 pairs of shoes all with Mickey on them from Hyoyeon. Seohyun got her a set of school stuff with the same mouse on it's design.

Yoona's in my opinion was the best though. She got her a necklace with a pendant of a shape of Mickey's head, but in the middle is a circle with 95 on one side and PJ on another, that spins when you hit it.

"Why 95?"I asked confused.

"Well, you said she likes cars so I got Lightning's number on it, which is 95."Yoona said proudly.

"Thanks unnie, I love it."PJ said sincerely and I felt really good watching the two of them interact like this. I like how Yoona seems so loving towards PJ and PJ seems to really like Yoona.

Three days later...

"Yah! Unnie, you cheater!"Yelled a familiar voice.

"How dare you, you sore loser! I didn't cheat you !"Yoona yelled back before focusing back on the game.

"Oh my gosh."Jessica sighed on her place on the couch, reading a book while rubbing her temples. She talked too fast.


Anyeong ..

It's short, I know.

And it's really boring, but I just want to be able to update at least once a day so I update even if it's not much .. please do understand .. and only a few people are commenting now .. poowey ..

Leave your comments everyone !!

Anyeong ~

Gomawo ~

Saranghae ~