Chapter 10

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Jessica's POV

"How are you feeling J?"I asked PJ while we're lying down on the bed.

"I'm feeling better now mama."She said draping an arm around my waist and laying her head down on my chest. 

"Are you sure? You don't feel dizzy anymore?"I asked while running my hand through her hair.

"No mama, I'm so much better now."She said with a sigh.

"Arasso, be careful from now on okay. I feel bad when I see you suffering."I said frowning at the thought of the past week of watching PJ lie down on her bed the entire time.

"I'm sorry mama."She said sadly.

"No! Baby, mama didn't mean it like that. I just mean that I want you to be careful now. I don't want to see you sick anymore okay?"I said tilting her head so I could look at her face.

"Neh."She said with a weak smile then the door opened and Yoona walked in.

"Hey mama. Hey J, how are you feeling?"She asked before sitting down on the bed.

"I'm fine unnie, I don't feel dizzy anymore."PJ said sounding a little brightened.

"That's good to know. I don't have anyone to play with you know."She said then pouted while getting on her stomach and placing her head on my chest getting face to face with PJ, who giggled at her older sisters antics.

"I'm sorry unnie."PJ said with a smile.

"It's okay, just get better soon okay."Yoona said running a hand through PJ's hair.

"Mama, where's papa anyway?"PJ asked looking up at me and Yoona was doing the same.

"She has a schedule, but she'll be home later before dinner."I said patting both their heads.

"But that's like 5 hours away~"PJ whined while Yoona pouted.

"Don't worry, didn't she promised to get you something on her way home?"I said trying to coax PJ.

"She did?!"Yoona asked her eyes sparkling.

"To PJ."I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Wha?! That's not fair!"She said sitting up while narrowing her eyes at the wall. "Can I borrow your phone mmama?"She asked turning to me.

"Sure sweetie, but why though?"I said while reavhing for the phone on the bed side table before handing it to Yoona.

"You'll see."She said while already putting the phone against her ears.

"Oppa? Where's papa?"

"Yeah, can you give it to her now? Please~~"

"Gomawo!"

.....

"Papa!"She cheered enthusiastically while PJ and I looked at each other, confused.

"Okay!"She said before taking the phone away from her ear and pressing a button and I heard Yuri's voice on the other line.

"Sica! PJ! Annyeong!"I heard Yuri's voice greeted.

"Oh! Seobang annyeong?"I said confused with her excitement

"Seobang? She calls you seobang Yuri-ssi?"I heard the familiar voice of Shinyoung unnie on the other line asked Yuri. Ah yeah, she's doing a solo radio interview .. they're probably on air right now and we got involved.

"Ah dae. It's her pet name for me and many other more."Yuri said and I could hear the smile on her voice.

"What do you call her then?"

"I call her Sicababy or sometimes Wifuu~"

"That's really sweet of you two. Sica!"

"Oh unnie! Annyeong~"

"Annyeong Sica~ I've been hearing about this kid a lot lately."

"Oh! You mean PJ?"

"Dae~ And Yuri here said that she's a little sick right now, how is she doing now?"

"Oh! She's doing better now unnie. Aren't you J?

"Ah! Dae~"

"Aigoo~ Even her voice sounds cute~"

"Gomawo."

"Aigoo! Who is she really?"

"She's our little princess!"

"Well, where did she suddenly come from?"

"She's originally from America. We took her here, to be the one to take care of her now."

"Yeah, she'll be living with us now for good."

"Ah~ A lot has been wondering if who she is. What's your actual relation to her?"

"We can't tell you yet, but we will tell you at the right time."

"Yeah, we don't want you guys to wait for long, but due to certain circumstances, we're going to have to do that."

"Ah~ There are lots of rumors of who she is. Some said that Soshi adopted her. Some said that she's going to be a part of your new variety show, and some even said that she's your and Jessica's daughter." *Laughter*

"Royal shippers."Yoona said with a small laugh.

"When the right time comes, we'll be more than happy to tell you who she really is."I said while caressing PJ's hair.

"Well, how are you doing now PJ-ssi? Do you like Korea so far?"

"Ah~ Ne~ I'm fine now, though I was sick for a few days, I've been better since last night. And I like Korea."PJ said with a small smile on her face. "Mama and papa are taking good care of me."She said and I heard Shinyoung unnie gasped.

"Mama and Papa?! Who are they?! Which ones of the members are they?!"She asked eagerly.

"Sica mama and Yuri papa."PJ said nonchalantly.

"OMO! Is she really not yours?!"Shinyoung unnie asked probably Yuri.

"We never said that she aren't-"Shinyoung unnie started before stopping.

"Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung, is PJ your daughter?"She asked seriously that I was stuck in my place not sure on what to say.


The world's about to know about PJ  ~~~

Comment !!!!

By the way ..

TNX FOR THE AWESOME VOTERS !!!

LOVE THE UPVOTES !!!

IF EVERYBODY COULD JUST DO THE SAME !!! I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T MIND !!! :DDDD