Chapter 21

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Jessica's POV

"How could you not call us about what happened to our grandchildren?! We had to find out on the news!"Mama bellowed.

"Mommy~"I heard Yuri's whining voice.

"Oh no no no no no~ Don't you use that on me Kwon Yuri! How could you not tell us?!"Mama yelled with with her hand on her waist.

"We didn't mean to keep it from you mama."I started calmly while walking towards her. "Things were just really crazy that we forgot to call you. We're really sorry mama."I said walking to her and holding her hands with mine.

"You girls should have told us. Your mother almost had a heart attack the other day."Papa said placing a hand on her wife's shoulder.

"Things were just really crazy, but don't worry, they're okay now."Yuri said standing behind me .

"Yeah grandmama, we're okay now!"Yoona said cheerfully.

"I'm glad you are sweetie. That driver is in so much trouble!"Mama said while walking towards the beds.

"Oh mei gewd!"Yuri said in a really broken English. Kkab.

"What?"I asked.

"I totally forgot about that! I need to take care of that driver!"She said with anger in her eyes.

"No worries Yul, I took care of him."Papa said smirking.

"What did you do?"I asked hesitantly.

"I didn't do anything bad, I just had my lawyer make sure that he won't be leaving the prison anytime soon."He said confidently.

"If I get my hands on that bastard."I heard Yuri muttered.

"Shh, the kids are here."I whispered while rubbing her arms up and down.

"I won't let it go that easily."She said lowly so no one else will here.

"Babe~"I softly called out while rubbing her arms.

She didn't say anything she just leaned back on me while I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"How's PJ's condition?"Papa asked.

"She's fine now, just need to heal that wound on her shoulder and she's all good."Yuri answered her hands cupping mine.

"Well how about you young lady?"Papa asked Yoona raising an eyebrow.

"I'm all good now grandpapa, but just like PJ, I have to heal my wounds on my knee and the one on my ankle and the injury."She said beaming as if there's nothing wrong with her.

"PJ still hasn't woken up?"Mama asked turning towards PJ's bed.

"She had, just this morning and fell asleep not even an hour after."I said smiling.

"That's good to know. Are you sure she's okay now? Why did she fell asleep right after?"Mama asked worriedly.

"She just needed rest, and you know who her mother is right?"Yuri joked making the others laugh. "Ouch! Kidding, kidding, kidding, kidding, kidding!"She said when I pinched her stomach and held on it for a few seconds.

"You better be."I said before subtly biting her back without anyone noticing.

"Ooooooh~!"She hissed lowly. "Moooore~"She playfully said while everyone has their attention away from us.

"Mama and papa stayed for a few more hours and so did the girl. They all went home together with Krystal who didn't want to leave but she has schedules tomorrow that she can't miss since she already canceled a lot. 

It was too bad that PJ woke up an hour after they left and they weren't able to talk to her. Now it's Yoona who is sleeping peacefully while Yuri's buying our dinner in the restaurant near the hospital. It was a big risked to go out of the hospital but manager oppa helped us by having Yul use the back door just like what the others did. So it left only me and PJ and Yoona who is asleep inside the room.

"Mama?"PJ called out closing the book she was reading. 

"Hmm?"I asked before reaching for the book she was handing me. "Want me to read for you?"I assumed since she was handing it to me.

"Aniyo."She answered pouting.

"Hmm? What's wrong sweetie?"I asked placing it on the tale between hers and Yoona's beds. 

"Last night, you and papa were fighting right?"She asked sadly.

"No sweetie, we just had a little argument, "I answered holding her hand in mine.

"But she was going to hit you."My eyes widened with what she said.

"No, papa would never actually hit mama. She stopped remember? She was just shock."I said, not wanting PJ to think badly of her papa.

"But she didn't want me."She said, tearing up.

"No baby, that was back then. Papa loves you more than anything."I said trying to stop myself from crying.

"But why didn't she want me back then? And you too? Was it because of me?"She asked as tears started falling from my eyes. She must have wanted to talk about it since she woke up.

"Baby, I want to explain everything to you but you wouldn't understand it for now. Papa had her reasons back then. She was still young and she was scared."I said while reaching up to wipe her tears.

"You were too, but you wanted PJ."She said sobbing.

"Papa loves you J. No matter what happened back then, know that papa will always love you no matter what."I said lifting her hand up to my cheek.

"She's not going to give PJ away again right?"She asked after a few minutes, her sobs subsiding.

"Never, papa will never let anyone take you away again, neither will mama."I said stanidn gup and leaning to kiss her forehead and I saw her smiling at me. "Don't ever think of any of us leaving you again okay?"I said softly and she nodded before puckering her lips. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. 

"Annyeong yedura~!"Yuri sang loudly after entering the room with her hands that are holding bags of food spread widely.

"Yah!"I whisper-yelled. "Your daughter's sleeping!"I said sternly while motioning at Yoona's sleeping figure on the bed. 

"Ooops~ Mianhe."She said sheepishly while handing the bags to me. 

"Dorky papa~"PJ teased making me chuckle.

"Yah~ I thought papa's cool."Yuri said playfully pouting before leaning down to kiss PJ's forehead.

"Not when you're acting like that~"PJ teased.

"JChoding~"Yuri teased.

"KkabYul~"

"Papa's girl~"Yuri retaliated.

"You love that."PJ said smugly making me chuckle again.

"Oh yeah~ I do!"Yuri said making me giggle at their antics. It's like as if mine and PJ's conversation never happen.

"Why are you people so loud?! There's a human being trying to sleep here~"Yoona whined groggily.

"Dinner's here."PJ said loud enough for her sleepy sister to hear.

"Oh! Why didn't you say so?!"Yoona asked enthusiastically while sitting up right away. "Ow!"She moaned in pain grabbing her bandaged knee.

"Yah! Be careful!"I scolded before hastily walking up towards her and replacing her hand with mine.

"Unnie? Kwenchana?"PJ asked worriedly.

"Neh, just a sudden pain."Yoona answered which was an obvious lie.

"Be careful Yoong."Yuri said warily.

"Sorry~."She said smiling sheepishly. "Now continue preparing dinner mama, I'm starving."Yoona said giggling. 

"When are you ever not?"I asked playfully pinching her cheek.

"When pigs are flying. Oh wait! That doesn't happen."PJ teased making Yuri and I chuckle.

"Dweeb."Yoona retaliated.

*Merong*

"Don't have anything?"Yoona provoked.

"Okay, enough."I said before walking towards them with the tray of food in my hands.

"Food!"The both of them yelled together.

"Shikshins."I said with a little laugh.

Yuri helped PJ sit up and I arranged her food on the over-bed table beside her while Yuri helped Yoona with hers.

"Alright, time to eat!"Yoona said and the two of them immediately dug in as if no accident ever happened. 

"Mama, let's watch TV."PJ said and Yuri reached over for the remote and the TV.

While eating, a Strong Heart promo came on and it was featuring our appearance.

"Oooooh~ That was you papa!"PJ cheered excitedly.

"Papa's awesome heh?"Yuri said smugly.

"Neh!"PJ answered. "What did you reveal, the MC said it was big?"She asked after the promo ended.

"We told the world that we have a beautiful daughter."Yuri said smiling warmly at PJ and the kid showed exactly the same smile.

"Awe~ You didn't have to do that papa. Everybody knows I'm beautiful."Yoona said teasingly making me laugh and PJ dumped her chopsticks on her plate before glaring at her unnie while gritting her teeth together making me laugh even more while Yuri shook her head and the four eventually ended up laughing together.


Annyeong~

Is this good ?

Tell me !!!!!

See you next update !

Sorry, the Kwon-Jung wasn't complete and I feel bad for Krystal but I needed an alone time for PJ and Sica mama .. 

You'll see Baby Jung on the next chapiies...

hehehehe ..

Annyeong!

Gomawo~

Saranghae~

Maki Out~