Chapter 20

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Yoona's POV

Although PJ started making fun of me about my bandaged leg, I couldn't really get mad because God knows that I've never been so happy to hear PJ teasing me.

"I'm so glad that you are both okay now."Mama said running a hand through PJ's hair.

"Yeah, I was so scared when you wouldn't wake up."Papa said leaning down beside PJ's bed and kissing her forehead.

"I think I woke up last night. I heard papa and mama screaming though."PJ said and I noticed papa glanced at me a bit while Krystal bit her bottom lip and looked away.

"Did something happen?"I asked looking at papa.

"Nothing, it's not important. We just had a bit of a misunderstanding."Mama said hastily and papa gave me an apologetic smile. 

"Arasso."I answered hesitantly.

"We should call the girls."Fany unnie said taking out her phone.

"Yeah, I'm sure they'll be glad to know that J here is already awake."Mama said smiling down at PJ.

"Mama, when do we go home?"PJ asked looking hopeful.

"Well, you have to stay here for a week sweetie."Mama said, sadly smiling down at PJ.

"But I don't like hospitals."PJ said frowning. "They're scary."She whispered to mama and I couldn't help but feel like it's my fault that she has to stay here now.

"Hey, it's okay. There's only going to be a week of stay here, and I promise  when you get out, we're going to have a lot of fun."Said mama trying to negotiate with PJ.

"Hmm, Yoong unnie too?"PJ asked looking towards me.

"Of course."Papa answered.

"And Krystal unnie?"

"All of us."Mama answered kissing PJ's forehead.

"That's a promise right?"PJ asked raising her good arm and sticking her pinkie out.

"Promise."Mama said hooking her pinkie with PJ.

"I'm hungry~"PJ said pouting.

"What do you want to eat?"Papa asked smiling down at PJ.

"Pizza."PJ answered grinning.

"Not too much."Mama said before taking her phone and calling for delivery.

"Hey J."I called and she turned her head to look at me. "How you feeling?"I asked nicely.

"Good, but then I saw unnie's face."She answered oh so innocently.

"Ha ha ha ha!"I laughed sarcastically.

"Man I love you."Krystal said with a smile on her face.

"Shut it twinie!"I hissed at her but she only smirked.

"Okay, behave you three. You barely recovered and you're already bickering!"Papa scolded us.

"She woke up and turned to look at me with her tongue sticking out!"I complained to papa who chuckled at me.

"They're on their way and they can't wait to see our little angel here!"Fany unnie practically yelled after getting off the phone.

"You do know that we're in a closed room right?"Papa asked sarcastically.

"What? Can you blame me for having a loud voice?"Fany unnie asked sounding almost proud.

"Who else am I supposed to blame?"Papa asked using air quotes.

"Taeyeon for helping her with opening wide."Sooyoung unnie said nonchalantly.

"Huh?"Krystal asked.

"You don't need to know."Mama said before glaring at Soo unnie who gave mama her sheepish smile.

"Unnie's weird."Krystal said frowning while looking at the Shikshin.

"She will always be."I said laughing at the frowning woman.

"That's not nice."PJ said.

"See? This is why she's my favorite niece."Soo unnie said while smirking.

"And this is one of the reasons why I think PJ's a liar."I said smiling sarcastically at PJ who grinned at me.

"PJ, get some more rest after we eat okay?"Mama told PJ.

"Yeah, I still want to sleep."PJ answered smiling.

"Alright, let's just get some nutrients in your body first okay."Papa said before kissing PJ's forehead again.

30 minutes later...

Yuri's POV

"We're really glad she woke up earlier."Taeyeon said after drinking.

"Yeah, too bad she fell asleep before you guys could see her."I said looking at PJ.

"No worries, we can always see her once she's discharged."Hyoyeon said smiling.

"How are things outside?"Jessica asked looking at us from her place on the chair between Yoona's and PJ's beds.

"It's quite bad out there. Things are crazy, but we have tight security so nothing to worry about."Taeyeon answered confidently.

"Thank God, I don't want any of us getting in trouble because of sneaky paparazzi and creepy stalkers following us right behind our butts."I said sighing in relief.

"But you're problem will come once Yoona and PJ are discharged."Tiffany said.

"Yeah, but the announcement we made we'll be a great help."Jessica said smiling.

"Yeah, once it airs they'll get the answers that they've been looking for."Said Sooyoung.

"Let's just hope that they'll be satisfied by that."Said Sunny this time.

"Yeah, they'll probably ask for even more."Krystal said nonchalantly.

"What else will they ask for?"Yoona asked.

"Marriage plans."Krystal said shrugging making me choke on my drink and everybody else feel awkward.

"What?"She asked after realizing the sudden silence. 

The silence was interrupted by a knock on the door. Taeyeon stood up and opened it and the people outside made me almost lose my balance on my chair and spit my drink. 

"KWON YURI!"

"Mommy?"I whimpered out looking at the fuming woman by the door and the man behind him smiling apologetically at us while also bowing to the passing people who heard the yell.


 

I know it's bad .. I'm ashamed .. I'm very much sorry .. 

yeah .. 

I've got nothing to write .. I'm really stressed because of college you see ? 

I think I'm going to fail the easiest subject ever .. TYPING .. just because my professor is a freaking bum and saying that it's my fault ! Seriously! What the is wrong with that damned WITCH ?! ARGH !!!!

Mianhe .. 

 

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED LAST NIGHT BUT I FORGOT TO UNCLICK THE HIDE CHAPTER BUTTON !!!!

I'M 18 NOW !!!!