Chapter 11

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Yuri's POV

"We can do this right? Babe?"I called out to the girl sitting next to me.

"Yeah, I mean they've been dying to meet her right?"Jessica said as we sat in my car with PJ on the back with Yoona both sleeping.

"Of course, but you know how appa is. He can be a bit stern and I'm kind of scared that he scare PJ."I said with a sigh while rubbing my temples and staring at my parents' mansion of a home.

"Seobang, I'm sure appa will be soft when she sees PJ. I mean, she looks exactly like his little Yuri when you were still young."Sica said grabbing my hand and I nodded my head in determination before getting out of the car and opening her door for her after.

"Carry PJ, I'll wake up Yoong."Jessica said and I nodded before opening the backseat door and scooping PJ easily in my arms and stepping aside to let Jessica wake up Yoong.

"Yuri?"I heard a familiar voice and I looked up the steps leading towards the house to see my brother.

"Oh! Oppa, annyeong."I greeted and I heard Yoona's groan.

"Oppa annyeong!"Jessica greeted cheerfully.

"Oh! Sooyeon annyeong! Little Yoong! Give uncle a hug!"Oppa greeted and Yoona quickly ran towards him, all sleepiness gone.

"I missed you uncle!"Yoong said still hugging my brother.

"I missed you too kiddo. Now run along I have your presents in the living room on the couch."Oppa said before patting Yoona's head and before she ripped herself away from him and ran fast to the living room.

"Aigoo, once she hears the word presents. Don't spoil my daughter oppa."Sica said with a chuckle.

"No way, especially now that I have another one to spoil."He said with a sheepish smile. "Now, let me carry my niece."He said before taking PJ from my arms and carrying her inside.

"How are things oppa?"I asked while holding Jessica's hand as we follow oppa.

"Things has been great. Our branch in Japan, is doing really well. Heard that you had been attending some meetings regarding the branch here?"He asked as we neared the living room.

"Uh yeah, but only when I'm free. Thought I'll start, especially now that Sica and I are not sure about our careers anymore."I said as if it was nothing.

"Tch! They wouldn't fire you two."He said confidently.

"What do you mean?"Sica asked sounding confused and I looked at her to see her brows furrowed together.

"In Japan, many people are talking about your interview with Shinyoung the other day. Some people didn't like it, but most people were happy especially the Sones."He said and I felt a sudden tugged at my heart. Our sones are the best.

"That's good to know."Jessica said smile evident in her voice.

"Well-"What oppa was going to say was cut off when something zoomed past us from the living room. I looked back to see Yoona going down the hall riding on a segway. 

"OPPA!"Sica and I yelled together and next thing we know was a PJ staring at oppa then trying to get and trying to walk away from us again. Taeyeon ...

***************************

"I can't believe I'm hugging my grandchild right now."Umma said with PJ sitting on her lap snacking away on a bag of cookies.

"Shouldn't have given her that, she'll never let that go until that's empty."Yoona said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well duh. It's not like you'll let that bag of chips on your hands go any time soon."PJ retorted with a raised brow. Aigoo, a Jung.

"Kyeopta!"Umma squealed while pressing PJ's cheeks together.

"Hehe, you look like a retarded blow fish."Yoona teased.'

"Yoong, enough."Sica said sternly.

"Just saying."Yoona said before grabbing a pack of gummy worm from the various junk foods on the center table of the living room.

"Okay, enough! You won't have any appetite for lunch. Eat these things again after."Jessica said taking the pack of gummy worms from Yoona and the bag of cookies from PJ.

"Wah?! But she ate a lot, I haven't even eat a whole pack, or bag of anything~"PJ whined cutely.

"Your unnie's bigger than you, that's why she has a bigger appetite."Jessica said sternly.

"That, or just because she's a shikshin."PJ said and Yoona only stuck her tongue out.

"Aigoo, seems like you've found someone who'll put you in your place Yoong."Appa said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, seems like it. Sorry Yoong, but you're not the only choding around."Oppa teased but Yoong only pouted.

"I'm not a choding!"PJ protested.

"Of course you're not. You're a retard."Yoona said before standing up and running up the stairs yelling. "I'll be in the game room!"

"I want to play too!"PJ said before jumping out of umma's arms.

"Later, okay. Let's open some of this gifts first."I said taking her in my arms while reaching out for one of the boxes my parents and brother got for her. 

"That's from me."Oppa said excitedly, with his fingers intertwined and his eyes sparkling.

"Uncle looks weird papa."PJ whispered.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it baby."I playfully whispered back making her giggle.

"Sweet!"PJ yelled when she found out that it was a remote controlled chopper.

"You can't play that in the dorm."Jessica said sternly.

"I won't mama, only here."PJ said before putting it aside and taking another box.

"Wha?! Just like that~"Oppa whined.

"Patrick Jane? I think you forgot something."Jessica said.

"Oh! Sorry, uncle kamsahamnida."PJ said while standing up and bowing.

'Aigoo! Kyeopta~"Oppa squealed.

"Oppa are you okay?"I asked creep out.

Yeah, your daughters just have the power to drive me insane with their cuteness. I want one too!"He said before pouting in the end.

"Well, it's time you look for a girlfriend."I teased.

"Hmm, you'll see."He said with a smirk.

"Hmm?"I raised a brow and he winked at me.

"No way! Nice bro!"I said in a perfect English accent.

"Omo! Your English is getting better Yuri-ah!"Umma complimented.

"Have to study, sometimes PJ bursts out in English I have no idea what she's talking about.

"Mianhe!"PJ said nonchalantly while playing with what looks like a bouncy ball, a really bouncy one.

"Why don't we play outside PJ?"Appa asked PJ who looked up and nodded eagerly before standing up and taking the box of the chopper oppa got her with her and taking appa's hand.

"Grandpapa palli!"She said before dragging appa outside and we couldn't do anything but follow them to the wide backyard of my parents.

"Alright, let's play."I said and me, oppa and appa started playing with PJ while Jessica and umma settled on the round elegant looking table.

Jessica's POV

"You two look really happy."Umma said and I looked away from the four to her and saw her looking at me with warm smile on her face.

"Yeah, with PJ here? Our family feels complete."I said with my mind going through a montage of my times with my three chodings.

"Yoona and PJ getting along well?"She asked.

"They're like Yul and Hyukjun oppa. One moment they're okay, in a few minutes they're in each other's throat."I said with a chuckle while casting a side glance to four playing figures.

"That's good to know. You and Yul doing okay?"She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, we're actually planning for PJ's upcoming 7th birthday on the 25th of this month."

"Oh! Right, August 25!"She said with a clap.

"Yeah umma, we still don't know what to do and we only have less than 3 weeks left."I said with a giggle when I saw Yul almost face flat on the ground while trying to reach for the projectile soaring around her head with Hyukjun oppa controlling while PJ laughed at the side.

"Chodings."Umma commented with a giggle of her own. "How about the people? With that interview the other day, I'm sure things are quite different."She said an I smiled bitterly at the thought.

"Yeah, we're being pressured by the press to speak up already but the company's letting us decide if when are we going to make an official announcement about PJ. Yuri and I together with girls planned on telling the world about PJ after her birthday."I said while thinking about the interview with Shinyoung unnie.

*Flashback*

""Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung, is PJ your daughter?"She asked seriously that I was stuck in my place not sure on what to say.

"Eh? What's the point of us saying that we're going to announce it on the right time if you're going to make us do it now~"Yoona whined and I breathed a sigh of relief and PJ squeezed my hand and I looked down to see her mouthing 'sorry'. I shook my head and cuffed her cheeks in my hands before placing a kiss on her pouting lips due to the pressure my hands are sending to her face.

"AIgoo! Fine! Be like that! But I'm sure that the sone will always wait for you to tell us who PJ really is."

*End Of Flashback*

"Glad to know that your company's not going against you two."She said with a smile.

"Yeah, we are too umma. I want PJ to have a peaceful birthday although some people are really pestering us about it."I said honestly then another flying projectile, but this time a familiar looking rounded saucer like thing came zooming out of the door of the back door of the house.

"Omo! UFO! I want that!"PJ said pointing at the flying UFO that stopped moving but still levitated from the ground.

"No way! It's mine!"Yoona said.

"What?! Exchange!"

"No!

"Mama!"PJ yelled looking at me.

"Mama! No! It's mine!"Yoona said before controlling the thing to fly towards her.

"Aigoo."I said with a groan, making the old woman in front of me giggle.

 


Hey!

About the last chap, it's quite boring right ? 

Sorry! 

And this one too!

Hurling virtual things towards me are welcome.

Thank you !!! :D 

Maki out XD