Chapter 22

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Yuri's POV

"Mama, how long do I have to deal with this thing?"Yoona asked referring to her bandaged leg.

"Well, you didn't break a bone so you can take it off in the longest of a month and a half."Jessica answered smiling.

"Sweet!"Yoona cheered before going back to their game.

"Same as mine mama?"PJ asked without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Yes baby."Sica answered caressing the back of the kid's head.

"Awesomeness."PJ said smirking while still not taking her eyes off the screen.

"We're going on a vacation once we get out right?"Yoona asked or more like stated.

"Yes, we're going."I answered with a chuckle.

"Where are we going?"PJ asked.

"Where do you want to go?"Jessica asked PJ.

"Let's visit grandma and grandpa!"PJ cheered finally taking her eyes off from the screen.

The three of us went silent and Yoona and Jessica both looked at me while PJ looked at the three of us confused.

"What's wrong?"PJ asked pouting.

"Ah, nothing baby. It's just that grandma and grandpa are on a business trip right now so we can't visit them."Jessica lied.

"Oh, that's too bad."PJ said sadly pouting.

"We can go to Jeju Island?"Yoona offered with a smile, trying to cheer up her little sister.

"Where is that?"PJ asked frowning.

"Here, in Korea."Yoona answered in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, I don't know where that is."PJ said scratching her head with her good hand.

"It's a beautiful place, and we can go there in a ship!"Yoona said excitedly.

"Ship? A big boat?!"PJ asked starting to get excited.

"Yeah, do you want to go there riding on a ship?"Jessica asked PJ smiling.

"Yeah! I want to ride a ship, like in titanic!"She said excitedly before frowning. "Except the sinking part, it didn't look really fun."She said with a shiver.

"Yeah, let's not do the sinking part, okay?!"Jessica said chuckling and PJ nodded vigorously.

It was lunch time when Krystal and her members arrived with foods.

"So you're going to Jeju?"Victoria asked, witting down on the chair next to PJ's bed.

"Yeah, for maybe a whole week."Jessica answered.

"Waaah, can I come?"Krystal asked excitedly.

"I said the whole family. So you're coming whether they like it or not."I said confidently making Sica chuckle.

"What? I mean it, she's coming with us. I'll talk to Soo Man personally."I said proudly.

"Ah, now you're in a first name basis."Jessica said sarcastically.

"Yeah, when I'm not talking to him."I answered cheekily making them laugh.

"Do I call you papa now?"Amber asked jokingly.

"No, you call me sir, young one."I answered seriously making them laugh again.

"Yuri papa and Sica mama, reminds me of my days living with Taeny couple."Sulli said with her eyes narrowed.

"Who's Taeny?"PJ asked curiously.

"Aunt Fany and Uncle TaeTae."Jessica answered.

"Ah! I get it."PJ said laughing a little.

"You excited for your trip?"Victoria asked PJ.

"Yeah, I want to ride a ship, like a big boat!"PJ answered, spreading her arms widely emphasizing the big boat part.

"Oooooooh, Titanic!"Luna said with a thick Korean accent.

"What?"PJ asked confused.

"Ti-Ta-Ni-Cu."Sulli said slowly.

"The sinking ship!"PJ said enthusiastically. "But we're not going to sink."PJ said shaking her head negatively.

"No you're not princess."Victoria said pinching PJ's cheek.

"Can you come with us?"PJ asked Victoria and I noticed Jessica frowned but quickly masked it.

"Can't sweets, have schedules to fulfill."Victoria told PJ apologetically.

"That's too bad, it'll be fun to have all of you with us."PJ said sadly.

"No worries baby, we'll have fun even if it's just us."Jessica said smiling at PJ.

"I guess, I'll have Yoong unnie and Krys unnie with me anyway."She said smiling back.

"Yeah, we'll have the best time in Jeju."Krystal assured.

"I can't wait!"PJ cheered loudly.

"Shh, you're still in a hospital."Victoria said running her hand at the back of PJ's head.

Yuri's POV

Yoona and PJ were discharged from the hospital this morning and believe me when I say this It was a chaos.

Paparazzi had a festival in front of the hospital and had a great parade from there to our dorm.

"Guys! It's on!"Sooyoung yelled and Tiffany and Sunny walked out of Taeyeon's and Sunny's room to join all of us in the living room to watch the airing of mine and Jessica's guesting on Strong Heart.

While PJ and Yoona? 

They're here with us too, but they occupy the couch on their own to avoid hurting them, well Jessica's in the middle of them and I'm on the floor in front of her, watching the TV while trying to avoid Yoona's injured foot.

Halfway through the show, we were finally called on and I started the talk.

"You know how there's been lots of rumors going around about us and a kid named PJ?"I asked.

"Yeah, there's been a lot of them going around and we're still waiting for the confirmation of her real identity."Hodong sunbae said and everyone murmured in agreement.

"That's what we're here for today. To tell everyone who PJ really is."I answered and I felt Jessica's hand slipped in mine.

"Ah, I see but looking at the title of your talk, it seems to me that you're going to talk about something very sensitive."Seunggi oppa said with a curious frown on his face.

"Yeah, "Fruit Of Our Mistake" gives me the idea of something very sensitive."Hodong sunbae agreed and everyone awed in response.

"It quite really is."I said squeezing Jessica's hand.

"This talk can decide the future of our careers but whatever happens, we're prepared to face it head on."Jessica added.

"10 years ago, I fell in love with a girl."I started shocking everyone.

"She was different from most girl that I've known of."I continued.

"She was cold and she didn't like a stranger's company but she once didn't had a choice but to be accompanied by one."I said smiling at the thought. 

"This girl? Could it be someone that has something to do with PJ?"Hodong sunbae asked.

"She's her mother."I said and everyone gasped in shock except my member while Jessica squeezed my hand.

"This woman, your members know her?"Seunggi oppa asked.

"Yeah, I've known her even before Yuri."Sooyoung said.

"Same here, she was already a friend of mine before Yuri met her."Hyoyeon said.

"How about you Sunny-ssi?"Seunggi oppa asked.

"Yeah, but we weren't as close as they were."She answered motioning at Soo and Hyo.

"Ah, and you Jessica-ssi?"

"She's someone I know well."Jessica answered nervously.

"Are still in contact with her Yuri-ssi?"Boom oppa asked.

"Yes actually."I answered honestly. 

"This woman, I've hurt her badly before."I said with a bitter smile. 

"How? How did you hurt her?"Hodong sunbae asked leaning forward like he usually does when he's interested about something.

"We made a mistake."I said trying to control my emotions. "And PJ was the fruit of that mistake."I said honestly.

"You got her pregnant?"Seunggi oppa asked bravely.

"Yes."I answered just as bravely. "But I turned my back on her."I said with a sigh and everyone gasped again.

"So, it couldn't be Jessica-ssi?"Boom oppa asked.

I looked at Jessica and she looked back before bravely answering.

"PJ's my daughter."She said and another chorus of gasped sounded in the studio. 

We watched in silence till the last part of our talk.

"Although we said that it was a mistake, we never regretted anything."Jessica said wiping away the tears that happened to escape her eyes through out the talk.

"If there's anything that I ever regret doing. It was my own mistake when I turned my back on the two of them and left Jessica to take responsibility on her own."I said honestly. 

"We're glad that you two are finally with your daughter."Hodong sunbae said clapping along with everyone while I smile in appreciation with my arms tightly around my girlfriend.

"It was so brave of you two to do this. We hope that you have all the support that you deserve."Seunggi oppa said before turning their attention to the other guests.

"Wow, you guys did great. That was really touching."Fany said wiping away her tears.

"We're glad it's over maybe now we can have a little more peace from the press."Jessica said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm glad it's done. We just need to wait for you two to heal and we're going on a vacation."I told the two occupants of the couch only to see PJ sleeping while Yoona's about too.

"What the heck?"Jessica said chuckling.

"Must be their medicines."Tiffany said.

"They've been in that state halfway through your talk, you just noticed?"Seohyun asked amused.

"Well, yeah."I said before standing up taking Jessica with me.

"Need help with Yoona?"Sooyoung asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, let's take her to our room."I said and we lifted Yoona together and brought her to mine and Jessica's room where 3 beds are now placed so we can monitor the two. 

"Thanks Soo, I'll take PJ."I said before carefully lifting PJ and putitng her on the bed on the other side of mine and Sica's.

"I really wish that we can finally have some peace."Jessica said as she put the covers on Yoona while I do the same to PJ before kissing her forehead and laying on the bed and Jessica layed beside me. 

"Yeah, PJ and Yoona need that more than we do."I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight baby."She said kissing me.

"Goodnight."I murmured through the kiss.

"I love you."She said after pulling away and rested her head on my chest.

"I love you more babe."I said before pulling her even closer and closing my eyes following the chodings to dreamland.


Sorry I haven't updated in a while .. 

 

I was .. busy .. no, I just couldn't figure out what to write .. 

'I know it's not much but please be patient with me for now .. tnx ! 

Maki Out~