Chapter 5

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Yuri's POV

"Uh, we're-"Jessica starts saying.

"Why don't you finish cleaning up first. Then we'll talk afterwards."I cut her off.

"Sure, but please don't touch my Plushies."She replies trying to be polite.

"No worries."I reply snatching the mouse plushie from Sica before putting it down on the bed and PJ reluctantly retreated back to the bathroom.

"Well, that was something."Sica says before turning back to me with a predatory glare.

"Okay, I know that joke was bad but, I was just joking."I say trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Share? What do you think I am, some kind of a who has men putting their shares in me?!"She asks looking like she's ready to pounce on me anytime soon.

"No baby, me and Taengoo are not men."I reply and I think HellSica was unleashed because she suddenly jumps on me pinning me down on the bed before she starts hitting me.

"You jerk! You freaking ! I hate you so much! I hate you! I hate you! I-"She starts hitting me when we hear a small voice speaking in straight up Korean.

"That's not very nice."Says the voice and we look over to see PJ standing beside the bed staring at us.

"Ah, we- we're just playing around."I say lifting Jessica a little to get her off of me.

"Yeah, we're just goofing around."Jessica says before sitting up beside me.

"How old are you ma'am?"She asks staring at Jessica without any emotion on her face.

"Uh, I'm 24."Jessica replies nervously, then the kid turns to me with a raised eyebrow. She's a Jung!

"I'm 23."I reply with a gulp.

"I would really appreciate it if you will tell me who you are and what you're doing in my room."She says still in lack of any emotion.

"Oh, we're, we-uh-"I start saying.

"I'm Jessica, Jung Jessica."Jessica introduces herself after standing and bows her head a little.

"I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri."I follow her moves.

"Kwon? Jung?"PJ asks still with a raise eyebrow.

"Yeah, how about you sweetie, what's your name?"Jessica asks leaning down in front of PJ with her hands on her knees.

"I'm PJ, well that's what most people call me. My grandma and grandpa call me PJ most of the time, grandpa sometimes, princess because he said that I remind him so much of my mama, who is her daughter, that's why I'm her granddaughter. Then there's Aunt Krystal and Uncle Llama, they call me princess too, or sometimes Aunty calls me sweetie, baby JJ. Then Uncle Llama calls me PJ, Maknae, Buddy, Pal, Baby, Cutie, Sunshine, Superstar, Stickers, Bobby and my favorite is Ice Pearl."PJ introduces herself in the most longest way someone ever did without even telling us her real name yet.

"That's a lot of nickname, but why Stickers and Bobby?"Sica asks with a chuckle, obviously amused by the kid in front of us.

"Stickers, because I love the movie Cars, and they call Lightning McQueen Stickers, and Bobby because that's how I use to call Sponge Bob before."She explains with an adorable smile on her face. I can't believe that she's right here standing in front of me.

"But why is Ice Pearl your favorite?"I ask curiously. I mean, where did that even came from?

"Uncle Llama, said they were my parents' trademarks, so it fits me well."She says and Sica looks at me with a smile on her face.

"What's your whole name then princess?"She asks PJ.

"Patrick Jane Jung."She replies and I don't know if I should feel bad that my daughter doesn't have my name but I keep it in.

"How old are you?"I ask kneeling down in front of her.

"I'm 6, but I'll be 7 soon."She replies showing me her fingers that indicates her age.

"Really? You're big now huh?"I say patting her head.

"Yeah, but who are you though?  And why are you in my room?"She asks going back to being emotionless. She's Jessica's daughter, she's bipolar just like her mother. Oh God help me!

"You really want to know who we are?"Sica asks PJ sounding nervous again.

"Yeah."PJ replies timidly.

"Let's go to your bed."Sica says and she extends her hand towards PJ who took it hesitantly before leading her to the bed while I follow and settle myself beside Jessica, while PJ sits in front of us.

"I'm your Aunt Krystal's sister, Jessica."Jessica says holding both of PJ's hands on hers.

"Sister? But auntie's only sister is my mama."PJ replies and I stare at her hoping she'll get what Jessica meant. "A-Are you my mama?"PJ asks nervously.

"Yeah baby, it's me, mama."Jessica says and I see a tear fall from her eye.

"R-really?"PJ asks again as her eyes start watering.

"Yes PJ, really."I answer for Sica who's body is rocking because of her sobs.

"You? Are you.."

"It's papa J, I'm your papa."I say patting her head.

"You're not busy anymore?"PJ asks me with a smile.

"Not anymore."I reply and next thing I know, Jessica and I are tackle down on the bed and a sobbing kid on top of us hugging us both by our necks.

"Princess."I say wrapping an arm around Patrick who continue to sob on our embrace.

"We're here now baby, you don't need to cry."Jessica says in despite of her own tears.

**********************

"C'mon PJ, stop, aigoo."I hear Jessica's voice as I step out of the bathroom dress in a plain white shirt and black pant.

"Papa, looks cool!"PJ says who's currently jumping on her bed.

"Thanks Sweetie."I reply flattered by the compliment.

"You'll look cooler if you can catch your daughter for me."Sica says who's trying to get a hold of the hyper kid.

"Mama, can't catch me."PJ who has gotten off her bed and running around her room teases Jessica who is helplessly looking at me.

"Seobang?"Jessica calls out and I see her looking exhausted, we haven't even gone out yet.

"Alright, young lady c'mere. We'll be late for our flight."I say motioning for PJ, who surprisingly obeyed without ay complain. I scoop her up around her waist and she's bent over my arm.

"Papa's really strong."PJ says as I place her down on the bed where Jessica starts dressing her up.

"How come she listens to you so fast?"Sica asks with a pout as she put on PJ's shirt for the kid.

"Because papa plays with me all the time, you don't."PJ answers with her own pout.

"I play with you."Sica says while helping PJ with her pants.

"Yeah, but only for a short time and suddenly you're exhausted, just like Aunt Krystal!"PJ says sticking her tongue out at Sica.

"Keep that tongue in your mouth or I will cut that."Sica says and PJ quickly pull her tongue back in puffing her cheeks in the process.

"Aigoo, kyeopta."I say pinching her cheek.

"Alright, done!"Sica says after putting on a plaid shirt on PJ.

"How do I look papa?"PJ asks turning towards me.

"Cool! Just like papa!"I say before pulling her down on the bed and start tickling her.

"Ah...hahaha...hihihihi..papa! hahahahaha! Papa .... s....to..p!"She says through gasps.

"Seobang stop. She already ran around so much, she's going to get all sweaty again."Jessica says as she sits in front of the vanity table and starts putting on her make up.

"Why does mama put on make up all the time? She's beautiful already."PJ says nonchalantly.

"It's because mama's scared that I might see girls, more beautiful than her and they will steal me from her."I say to PJ in a mock whisper although I know that Jessica can hear me. "But, papa thinks mama's the most beautiful woman in the world."I say spreading my arms wide before engulfing PJ in bear hug. I look up and see Jessica through the mirror, smiling.

"Yeah, mama's really pretty."PJ says returning the hug.

"Yeah, just like my baby girl here."I say before showering her face with kisses and she starts giggling uncontrollably.

"Seobang, can you put on PJ's shoes for her, I forgot to. It's on the side of the bed."Sica says and I stand up from the bed taking PJ with me. I put her on the side of the bed her feet dangling in front of me and start putting her shoes on for her.

"Do you know how to tie a lace PJ?"I ask looking at her who shakes her head with a pout. Kyeopta.

"Here, watch okay."I say before I start explaining to her how while doing it slowly so she can follow. "Do you know how to do it now?"I ask after tying the left one.

"Hmm, can I try?"PJ asks kicking her right foot to indicate what she means.

"Sure, come."I say lifting her up and putting her on the ground where she sits on her , her left legs straight while the right one is folded in front of her as she starts tying her lace.

"Uh, where does this one go again papa?"She asks looking up at me as she gets stuck in one part.

"You put that through here, and you pull the two of them apart so it will tighten the ribbon."I explain and she did exactly as I said and she was done.

"Nice baby!"I say raising my palm up for a high five.

"Thanks papa!"She says before throwing her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"She did it?"Sica asks, walking towards us.

"Yeah."I answer lifting PJ up in my arms.

"Great job sweetie."Sica says kissing PJ's cheek.

"Thanks mama."PJ replies smiling widely.

"Come, let papa put on her shoes so we can go. Aunt Krissy and Uncle Llama are probably waiting for us downstairs."Sica says taking PJ from me and put her down on the floor. She put on PJ's back pack on her PJ's back and smoothened out her shirt that was crumpled when I carried her. PJ's wearing something similar to my outfit, the only difference is I'm wearing a leather jacket and she's wearing a black and red plaid shirt over her white shirt, that's tucked in her black pants and her shoes are red and white Supras. I look at Jessica and wonder how she can look so seductive in a plain white polo blouse with two buttons ed, tight black skinny jeans and red high heels. Damn! My wife's hot. I put on my black and white kicks before walking towards Jessica and whispering in her ear.

"If we're not about to catch a flight, and PJ's not here, I would so ram you into next week right here on this floor."I whisper and I notice her gulf before she elbows me on my stomach. I bite on her earlobe before whispering in the iest and huskiest my voice can ever get. "But, I'll be glad to do it later on the plane while PJ's on Krystal and Amber's care."I say and she turns to me with her cheeks red, redder than they were after she put on her make up earlier.

"Shut up, Patrick, might hear you."She hisses looking at PJ who's playing with my phone.

"It's cool, I'll tell her we're just going to make her baby, bro or sis."I reply with a smirk before kissing her neck and quickly walking away to avoid getting hit. I grab the duffel bag on the bed where some of mine and Sica's things are and take a hold of our luggage where most of our things are in, then I grab another duffel bag on the floor where PJ's clothes are and head out of the room with one last look to see my blushing girlfriend glaring at me before leaving her with our child in the room and heading downstairs, where a huge box is.

That box? That's what will turn our dorm into heaven. PJ's quite stubborn, she'll have that box taken no matter what, or how long it might take. But hey, I'm Kwon Yuri for crying out loud, I'll have that box in our dorm in less than a week if it means making my daughter happy and turning our dorm into heaven.


Heeeeeeeey !!!

Yo! Y u no comment on my story eh?!

Okay, sorry but that just doesn't fit me .. I didn't get mommy Fany's gangster genes ..  kekeke :D

Please comment guys, so I know if I'm still going to the right direction, where you want me to go.

:DD

Gomawo~

Saranghae !!!