Chapter 1

Fruit Of Our Mistake

Jessica's POV

I'm walking down the hallway of SM Entertainment building when someone suddenly grabs me around the waist and covers my mouth before fulling me inside a dark room.

"Shh! It's me!"Says a familiar husky voice instantly calming me down.

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!"I says slapping her arm.

"Mian. Kekeke."She said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I have to go to my vocal lessons."I say wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I miss you baby."She says her lips only an inch over mine.

"I miss you more seobang, but I have to go."I say ending it with a pout so it's like we're kissing.

"Hmm, fine, but we're going out when you can."She says firmly.

"Of course baby."I say before pulling her down for a passionate kiss.

"Okay, now get going or you will be late."She says after we pull away and pushes me towards the door with one hand, while her other hand is patting my .

"I'm going! Stop that Byunyul!"I say playfully hitting her hand.

"I love you babe."She says wrapping an arm around me.

"I love you more seobang."I say turning around and kissing her lips one more time.

"Okay, you have to go."She says pulling away.

"Pick me up later?"I ask with my aegyo voice.

"Sure thing babe. Let's hang out, ara?"She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't see why not."I reply with one last peck before walking out leaving her there. We can't come out together, just in case someone's by the door.

I continue on my walk towards my vocal lessons.

That girl I was with, that's my girlfriend, long time girlfriend. Three years is long right?

She entered the company on my second year here and we got together only a month after she got here. I didn't like her at first actually, although I thought that she was cute ever since then. Things change though and we started hanging out after she helped me during a blackout in the building and I was alone. Ever since then she's always been there for me.

I got to my class and I got scolded for being late but it was worth it.

"Hey, Someone's waiting for you outside.~"Hyoyeon says in a voice.

"Dugu?"I ask while putting my inside my bag.

"Your Knight with black skin."She says making the others around us laugh. 

"Shut up."I say before hoisting my bag up on my shoulder. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."I say before walking out the door to see Yuri leaning her back on the wall with one of her foot while playing with what looks like a baseball.

"Hey."I call out and she look at me and get off the wall.

"Let's go?"She ask with that adorable look on her face that I love so much.

"Yeah."I say then she walks towards me and took my bag from me.

"I'll just get this."She says with that charming smile playing on her lips.

"Tch, trying to be a gentlewoman."I tease.

"Only for you babe, only for you."She whispers in my ear making shivers run through my body.

"Shut up. I murmured lightly pushing her away. "Where'd you get that from?"I ask pointing at the ball she's playing with.

"Oh this?"She asks bringing up the ball by her face as we step out of the building. "You know that kid Im Yoona? I think she's been here almost as long as you but well, she gave me this as a thank you gift for saving her from those bullies the other day."She says nonchalantly as she takes my hand in hers intertwining our fingers.

"Yeah, I've heard about her. She's a rich kid, isn't she?"I answer while stepping closer towards her and wrapping my arms around her.

"That's why she gets bullied."She answers and I look at her confused.

"Why? What's wrong with being rich? I'm rich, your rich, we don't get bullied."I say feeling bad for the kid.

"Well, she's not really anything like us. She's rich, yeah! But she doesn't talk a lot, she doesn't pay much attention to anybody."She says with a sigh.

"Why not?"I ask again.

"How should I know. Others said that I was the first person besides her best friend Seoyeon or Seohyun is it?"She says with her thinking face on.

"Oh wow! I guess the kid has issues. And yeah it's actually Seohyun."I say feeling worse for Yoona.

"I'm trying to be friends with her cause I want to help her. As long as she's like that she'll be bullied all the time."She says with a small smile on my face.

"That's really nice seobang. How old is she by the way?"I ask yet another question. I'm really curious about this kid.

"I think she's 12 and her friend Seohyun is 11."She says as we cross the street towards her apartment.

"Hmm, I want to meet them."

"Maybe some other times."She says giving me a smile. "Hey, you want to spend the night on my place tonight, tomorrow's Friday anyway."She offers and I think about it before answering.

"Sure why not."I say beaming at her.

Later that night ...

"So what do you want to do now?"She asks me plopping herself next to me on the couch and putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Hmm, let's just cuddle."I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'd love that, but actually, I've just got an idea."She says pulling away from me and walking towards her kitchen making me frown and grumble.

"Here."She says walking out to the living room with a bottle in her hand.

"Why do you have that?!"I yell at her pointing at the bottle of alcohol on her hand and the two glasses on her other hand.

"Hey, calm down. I got it from my parents house."Yuri says sitting down next to me.

"You want us to drink that?"I ask her incredulously.

"Well, I don't exactly plan on just staring at it."She says with a shrug.

"Yul! We're underage! I'm only 15 and you're only 14! That's illegal!"I say trying to reason with.

"Baby, it's only illegal if someone who's already legal is around."She says with a smirk.

"But Yul-"I start saying but she kisses me to shut me up.

"We'll be fine, I promise."She says after pulling away and starts pouring shots on the glasses.

*********

"That was that night right?"I ask the girl behind me who has her arms around my wiast.

"Yeah, I will never be able t forget that night."She says placing a kiss on top of my head.

"We made the biggest mistakes of our lives that night."I say leaning my head on her curvy but strong shoulder.

"I know, but I don't regret ever doing it."She says with determination.

"Neither do I. I never did and I never will."I say turning around her embrace to face her.

"I wish I was strong enough to stand beside you back then."She says with a sad smile on her face.

"It doesn't matter now, we're okay right. Our dreams came true, we're members of Korea's best girl group so it's okay."I say caressing her cheek pulling her down towards me.

"I know, but she's not with us."She says bitterly before resting her forehead on mine and I notice a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Yul-"I starts saying.

"That wasn't the biggest mistake of my life."She says looking up as tears continue falling from her eyes. "Why are you suddenly being like this?

"Yul, I know that, you know wh-"

"Turning my back on you was. Leaving you at that park that night crying because I was a coward who couldn't face her responsibilities was my biggest mistake. I wish I was strong enough back then. I'm sorry Sica."She says biting her bottom lip fighting off a sob and I feel my own tears falling from my eyes.

"Baby, that was the past now. It doesn't matter anymore. She may not be with us but at least she has a normal life."I say wiping the tears off her face.

"I know it hurts you. Not being with her."She says returning the favor.

"Of course it does, but I don't have a choice. We both don't have a choice."I say trying to stop crying.

"But we do, we do have a choice. At least we do now."She says giving me a hopeful yet tearful smile.

"Yuri? What d-"

"Sica, we're old enough now."She says taking my hands on hers.

"Yuri, I don't think we should. It's going to be chaos."I say putting my hands on both her cheek while she's still holding them.

"I don't care about that anymore. I'm willing to loss all this as long as I can finally be with her."She says still giving me the same smile. "What do you say baby?"She asks hopefully.

"I want to be with her. I really do but, it's not just us. How about our members?"I ask warily.

"I'm sure they'll understand. I'll find a way for them too."She says determinedly.

"Are you sure?"I ask for confirmation.

"Yes baby. I don't want to see that look of longing in your eyes ever again whenever you see kids."She says with a smile on her face. All this time, it's me that she's worried about.

"But you don't have to do that if it's because I-"

"And I really to have my daughter too Jessica."She says smiling at me.

"I'm right here papa."I hear a voice and I look back to see Yoona standing behind Yuri.

"Y-yoong? H-how long have you been there?"I ask nervously.

"Just now ma. You wanted to see me papa?"She asks walking towards us.

"Uh- I- I uh."Yuri looks back at me nervously. "Yoong, listen I need to talk to everybody tonight. Can you help me do that?"Yuri asks Yoona who looks at us suspiciously.

"I'm not that daughter, am I?"She asks with a frown.

"Yoona, sweetie listen to me I-"

"I've always wanted to meet her! I can't believe I'll be seeing my little sister finally! I person at least."She suddenly says giggling shocking both Yuri and I."

"Yo-you're okay with that?"I ask still shocked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"She asks sounding offended with a frown.

"It's not that baby, it's just that, well our group will be affected you know?"Yuri explains quickly.

"Oh c'mon! I'm cool with it. I'll hit whoever says no, as long as it's not Hyunnie, or Tae unnie. She still has her eyes on me for dating her goguma and Keroro loving daughter."She says with another pit of giggles.

"Really?! Thanks baby!"Yuri says lifting Yoona off the ground and spinning her around.

"Oh! Papa stop! I'm getting dizzy!"She whines.

"Alright Yul stop!"I scold the older of the two then puts Yoona down.

"So, you'll help us right?"She asks Yoong.

"Oh sure! By the way, dinner's ready. See you guys!"She says before walking inside the house. "MEETING AFTER DINNER!"She suddenly yells loudly in a really high pitched voice making both me and Yuri jump.

"She actually has your pitch."Yuri says while nodding.

"Yeah, I just don't know why she won't channel that in when she's singing."I say with a pout.

"She's more of her papa. The great dancing Kkabyul."She says dorkily. "And she only channels in my pitch, my baseball pitching."She says before laughing smugly only stopping when I hit her. "If anyone objects with our decision, I'm still calling your parents to tell them we're visiting them next week."She says turning to me with a small smile on her face.

"I can't wait to have her here with us."I say wrapping my arms around her neck once more.

"I'll spoil her so much, you'll be coming in second place now."She teases with a pout.

"I've been in second place since Yoona started acting like a kid towards us."I say with a playful glare.

"Oh yeah. Sorry babe."She mockingly apologized.

"Eh, I don't care, as long as it's for our girls."I say with smile.

"I love you baby."She says as she starts leaning down pulling me closer by the waist with one hand while other one's on my hair.

"I love you more seobang."I say untangling one arm from her neck and cupping her chick with it before closing the gap between us.

Mama and papa are coming baby. We're taking you with us now.


Hey guys!!!

I'm back!!

hehehe !!

Missed me?

I'll start updating my other fics, especially PLWTSNSD!

You guys like this one ? Tell me okay !! Don't be shy !! I appreciate your comments the most ! hehehe :D

Gomawo ~

Saranghae ~