6 years later

Endless Love

The automatic door for the airport opened. A brown headed womanwearing sunglasses stretches as she starts to walk out of the airport. 

" Ahhhhh, finally. " The girl said stretched her arms, blocking everyones way. 

" Yaaah! ajhumma! You're blocking our way!" A little boy yelled at her as he bumped into her. 

The girl quickly glares at him, " Yah! Respect your sunbae will ya?" 

" You may look like you're my sunbae but inside, im waaaaay mature than you. " The boy joked. 

" You - " She was about to yell at him but was stopped by her older cousin, Taeyeon. 

" Will you guys stop arguing? " She said and turned to her cousin, " Specially you, Jessica. You're older than him. " 

" What? Why me? Kai started it. " She defended herself as she pointed to the little boy. 

" Its not my fault you're an ahjumma, you were blo-" Before Kai could finish his sentence Jessica was already running to him with a frown. Kai immediantly went to Taeyeon and hid behind her. " NOOOONA! HELP MEEE. " 

" I got you." A laughing man comes behind Taeyeon and carries Kai.

Jessica eventually gives up and glares at the man. " Wooyoung! Thats not faaaaaair." She whined. 

" Ahahahaha, Wooyoung hyung likes me better!" Kai yelled and as Wooyoung and Taeyeon laughed with him. Kai stops laughing and smiles when he sees a blonde woman coming out of the airport. " UMMMA!! " He jumps off Wooyoungs arms and runs to his mom with a hug as Wooyoung puts his arm around Taeyeon.

" Hey sweetie. " The mom said as she picked him up. " Ohhh, how much did you eat the plane?" She said as she struggled to pick him up. 

Before Kai could say anything Jessica did, " Hyoyeon! You're little kid of yours keeps calling me ahjumma!" She yelled. Hyoyeon smiles and high fives Kai, which made Jessica frown even more. 

" Im kidding, Jessica. " Hyoyeon jokes and turns to Kai. " And as for you, " She said putting Kai on the ground, " stop calling her ajhumma. Thats not nice.  Say sorry to her. " 

Kai pouts and walk towards to Jessica, " Im sorry, Auntie. " 

" Noope! You have to call me noona. " Jessica stuck her tongue at him. 

Kai glares at her, " Im sorry ' Noona ' " He said and recieved a smile from Jessica. Hyoyeon laughs at the two as Wooyoung and Taeyeon calls for the family telling them to go inside the Taxi. 


An hour later, the family arrives at their new house. The family gets out of the taxi as Taeyeon paid for it. 

" OH! Hyung! Noona! Is that your house?" He pointed 2 houses away that was across the street. 

" I believe it is! Like the view?" Wooyoung asked. 

" Yuuup! It looks so big and cool! " 

" Yeah, I agree with Kai, its pretty big for two people living in there. One person wouldnt hurt would it?" Jessica suggested showing her puppy face. 

" No, Sica. You're living with Kai and Hyoyeon and thats final. " Taeyeon said laughing. 

" Fiiiiiine. " She groaned. 

Kai gasped at the view of the house, " Oh cool! Is this our new house, Umma?" He ran on the drive way towards the white honda van, " And a new car too? Is this ours?" He excitedly asked. 

 

" Yup, You like it?" Hyoyeon asked and recieved a nod from Kai. " Why dont you look around with Jessica noona while I get the bags?" 

" OKAY." He excitedly said and took Jessica by the arm and dragged her in the house. 

Hyoyeon helped out the couple with the bags. " Ah, we're so lucky, appa came here to Korea for a business trip. Without that, this whole moving thing would be sooooo much work. " Hyoyeon said smiling. 

" Yup, I know right. Plus me and Wooyoung get more time to plan our wedding. " Taeyeon tried to clap her hands but failed because of the bags she was holding. 

" You guys are so lucky.  Getting your own house.. " Hyoyeon whined as they walked towards the door. 

" So are you saying that you dont want to live with Kai? Your own son?" Wooyoung joked. 

" Noooo, Im saying I have to live in the same house as Kai AND Jessica. Do you know how much work I have to do with them?" 

" Well, you gotta get use to it. " Taeyeon joked. Wooyoung and Taeyeon stopped laughing as soon as they entered the house. " Woow, even the inside is nice. " Wooyoung said in amazement. 

" Wooow, appa has pretty good taste in houses. " Hyoyeon said nodding. 

" Hyuung! Noona! " Kai came from upstairs with Jessica falling him, " can we go check you house? " 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung smiled. " Sure, but not yet. When you come over for dinner okay?" 

Kai pouted, " Alright fine... " 

" We'll see you guys later okay? Dinner at the house?" Taeyeon said as they walked out of the house.

" Yup. See you later!" Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Kai said. 

Time passed quickly with the dinner, cleaning up, and some stuff with moving in. Jessica and Kai slept early as soon as they got home from Taeyeon and Wooyoung's house. Hyoyeon walked around the house before going upstairs. Even though she was still tired, she couldnt get herself to sleep. She went outside the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate. She admired the view of her neighborhood. It was quiet, nice, and peaceful. She closed her eyes as she sighed.  

I wonder how he's doing right now. How they're doing right now... She thought feeling bad. 6 long years without seeing them, without talking to them.. Without saying goodbye..  I wonder if they'll forgive me though. I wonder if he even thinks about me.. At least once though..  Hyoyeon closed her eyes once more as she felt a breeze on her face. She opens her eyes to a car driving to the house that was diagonal from them. " Hmm, guess thats my neighbor. " She said as she watched the man getting into his house. After staying out for a while she finally went inside. 


" Hey, Im home!" A tall man with brown short hair yelled as he went inside his house. 

" Hey Oppa!" His younger sister, Sunny ( also known as Soon-Kyu )  yelled from the couch in the living room. 

" Hey Eunhyuk Oppa! " Sunny's tall bestfriend, Sooyoung said. " Sleeping over here today. " She said as she got a bowl full of chips from the kitchen. 

" Alright, just dont leave a mess a here. " He said as he headed upstairs. "Soon-Kyu-ah Wheres your cousin by the way?" 

"Donghae Oppa is upstairs, he's on his computer. " Sunny answered. " Are you going to eat?" 

" Aniyo, its okay. I still have lots to do for work. Just call me if you guys need anything alright?" 

" Mhm. " Sunny said as Sooyoung gave him a thumbs up. 

" Is he always working?" Sooyoung said as Eunhyuk went in his room. 

Sunny sighed sadly, " Yeah.. He's always been like that ever since Hyoyeon left.. " 

Sooyoung immediantly stopped eating, " I wonder how she's doing.. We havent talked to her for so long.. " She said sadly. 

Sunny put her arm around Sooyoung, " Dont worry.. We'll see her.. soon. "

" How would you know though?" 

" To be honest.. I dont know.. I just feel like we'll see her soon. "