Meet Gyuri

Endless Love

Eunhyuk was about to go to bed when he heard the doorbell. He quickly went downstairs, opened the door and was wide eyed. 

" G-Gyuri? " He said as she smiled, " W-what are you doing here?" 

" Just wanted to my visit my Oppa!" Gyuri cheerfully said. 

Before Eunhyuk could say anything, they heard a voice behind him, " Do you even know what the word, ' my ' means?" 

He turns around to see his cousin leaning against the couch arm, giving Gyuri a look. " Hey Donghae! Long time no see!" She said with a smile. 

" More like great time no see. " Donghae mummbled. He forced a small smile before going in the kitchen. 

" Sorry about him. " Eunhyuk forced a smile. 

" Aniyo, its okay. But at least he hasnt changed. " She forced a laugh. They both stayed quiet after. " Uh, so are you gonna let me in? or just let me freeze out here?" She joked. 

" Oh, uh yeah. Come in. " He said as he moved to the side to let her in. 

" Thanks." She smiled at him. As he closes the door, she starts to look around. " Havent been here for so long. I see nothings changed though.  " 

" Aha, yeah. The neighbours are still great though!" He smiled. 

Gyuri rolled her eyes as she quietly scoffed. She knew he meant Hyoyeon. She sat on the couch as she signalled Eunhyuk to take seat beside her. He awkwardly sat, but not beside her, the couch across.  " So how are you? Havent seen you for what? 2 months?" She started the conversation.

" I think so. I just remember it was in a company meeting. " He said. 

" Yeah. " She smiled. " By the way, I heard the news. Here. " She gave him a bag. Eunhyuk slowly took it as he was confused. " Open it. Sorry I didnt wrap it though. " He opened the bag to see a 2 shirts. One is big and one is small. He unfolds the shirts, the big one said ' Dancing Machine. ' and the small one said, ' Dancing robot'. I heard that he dances too. " She smiled. 

" Thanks, but how did you know?" He asked. 

" Jiyoung told me. She heard it from a friend that works in your company. " She answered. 

" Oh, thanks again though. " He smiled. 

" Hope he likes it. Where is he anyway?" She said looking around the house. 

" He lives with his mother. " He awkwardly answered. 

Gyuri forced a small laugh, " Its okay. I already know who it is. Kim Hyoyeon right?" 

" Y-yeah. Its her. " He awkwardly said.

" So is she doing good?" 

" Uh yeah. She's doing good. Whats surprising is, we're getting along pretty well. " He couldnt help but smile. 

Gyuri couldnt help but get jealous. She awkwardly crossed her legs then forced a smile. " Thats great. Hope you guys are doing well, especially with Kai around. " 

" Yeah. Im actually planning on taking the whole family on vacation soon. " He smiled proudly. 

" Oh.. where ..?" She obviously got jealous by her actions. She kept changing her seating position and avoiding eye contact with him. 

Eunhyuk obviously knew about it and found it uncomfortable, especially when its his ex. Instead of answering her question, he changed the subject, " So how about you? Doing great?" 

" Y-yeah. Im doing great. Appa introduced me the whole company, I think he might put me in charge of it soon. " She forced a smile. 

" Oh thats great. Maybe we're probably going see each other a lot in those company meetings now. " Eunhyuk said but could tell he was uncomfortable. Gyuri forced a small laugh. Then silence filled the room. Eunhyuk was looking around and saw Donghae in the kitchen with a sandwhich in his mouth. As soon as the cousins made eye contact, Donghae gave him a look and started to turn his head, pointing at the door. Eunhyuk gave him a confuses look, he took the whole sandwhich and filled his mouth. He started moving around his hands and started to point at Gyuri and the door. 

Eunhyuk shook his head and mouthed, " No! That'll be too rude!" but Donghae wasnt listening. Gyuri noticed Eunhyuk and looked back to see Donghae casually drinking water. Eunhyuk and her made eye contact and he forced a laugh. 

" U-uh, its getting late. i think you should get going. " Eunhyuk said as he got up. 

" Oh, alright. " Gyuri followed him to the door, " See you around." She went oustide. " Goodluck with Hyoyeon. " She said as she got in her car. 

" Thats creepy. " Donghae came from behind Eunhyuk who was closing the door. 

" Whats creepy?" His cousin asked. 

" How she said, 'Goodluck with Hyoyeon.' but not Kai. Dont you think thats weird?" He whispered. 

" Whats weird is you. Respect the woman Donghae. " Eunhyuk laughed at him.

" Respect? Like that will ever happened. " He sarcastically said. 

" Give her a break man. " He said as he sat down on the couch. 

" Why did she even come here? Dont you find it weird?" He whispered as he sat down beside him. 

" No. And why are you whispering?" 

" I dont know. But I still find her scary. " He pretended to shiver as he joked. 

" And I still find you stupid. " 

" Just saying." He sat back as he grabbed the remote. " So why did she come here anyway?" 

" Just to catch up I guess. She also gave me this and also Kai. " He took the shirts and gave it to Donghae.

" Wow. " He said as he held them up, " Thats.... nice... for her. " He slowly said as he put them down. 

" Yeah... i hope she's okay with the whole son thing. " He worriedly said.

" You're worried for her? Do you remember that she cheated on you for like 2 years and basically used you for her own purpose. " Donghae said.

" I know, but I did with Hyoyeon.. I deserved that. " He said " you think she's over me?" He suddenly asked.

Donghae gave him a sly laugh, " Over you? Yeah right. Its been what? 5 years since you guys broke up and yet she's still obsessed with you. " 

" Actually we broke up 2 years ago, so yeah... " He corrected him.

" well, actually you guys broke up 5 years ago, you guys just started again. " Donghae gave him a disappointed but yet ' ew' look. 

Its true that Eunhyuk and Gyuri went on and off for the past 6 years. After a year Hyoyeon left, Eunhyuk broke up with Gyuri because he still loves Hyoyeon. But 2 years later, Gyuri convinced him to give her another chance, but after almost a year of dating, he broke it off again. For the past 2 years, Gyuri tried to be his girlfriend but Eunhyuk kept saying no and that he still loves someone else. 

" Well.. So? Its been 6 years since me and Hyoyeon broke up and I still love her. " He said. 

" Well, yeah but you know what Im talking about. You changed and worked hard. Her? well.. all she does is think and talk about you. " 

" Well.. Yeah.. I guess... " 

" Plus, your love for Hyoyeon is.. uh.. how should I put this.. Endless right? Not for a moment in 6 years that you didnt stop thinking about her right?" Donghae raised his eyebrows teasing his cousin. 

" Yah! Shut up and go to sleep. Its late already. " He blushed as he punched his cousin. He ran upstairs and into his room. 


The next day, since everybody was busy with their own thing, Hyoyeon, Kai, and Eunhyuk decided to eat out for lunch and go to the mall then the movies. Eunhyuk went to get drinks as Hyoyeon took Kai to the washroom. But as the do, they run into some trouble. 

" Eomma! Hurry! I have to goooo. " Kai dragged his mom around the mall to the washroom. 

" Alright, slow down Kai." Hyoyeon laughed at him. 

" I have to pe- " Right when they turned the corner, Kai bumped into a woman causing her drink to spill all over her shirt. 

" . Damn it." The woman swore. 

Hyoyeon was shocked at the woman since there were kids around, but she quickly apologized. " Im so sorry. He didnt mean that. " 

" You better tell that kid of yours to watch where he's going. AISH. " She said as she looked down. " Now look what he did. Stupid kid. " She mummbled. 

As a mother, she protected her child by putting him behind her, " Hey, dont talk like that. " She defended him, " It was just an accident."

" Accident my . Do you know how much this shirt cost? " The woman glared at Hyoyeon but smirked after, " Wow. So I finally get to you huh? " 

" Excuse me?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows at her.

The woman smirked and gave her a small laugh, " I finally get to meet you, The one who stole my boyfriend. " 

" What are you talking about?" She asked confused but she was still angry at the woman. 

" The name's Park Gyuri, the one Eunhyuk cheated on you with. " SHe smirked as she offered a hand. Hyoyeon was wide eyed.  Gyuri let her hand down as she looked at Kai who was behind Hyoyeon, " So this is the little rascal huh? Wow, you look very much like Oppa huh? but thats too bad, your appa cant be with you for long. " 

Hyoyeon stepped up to to block her view from Kai, " Will you stop messing with the kid?"

" No, I wont stop. " Gyuri gave her a look. " I know why your back, Hyoyeon. I bet you, you dont even want Oppa, you just want all his money, his everything. " 

" Have you ever heard of the word, ' Rumors? ' " Hyoyeon glared back at her.

" Oppa's mine. It was your fault why he broke up with me. " 

Hyoyeon gave her a sly laugh, " Do even know what you just said? He broke up with you. " She pointed at Gyuri, " meaning, he's not yours. " 

Gyuri just glared at her and whispered near her ear, " Dont get too close with him, Hyoyeon. " She threatened

" You dont have to worry about that. " She said. She walked up to Gyuri, " but word of advice, you cant make people love you. It'll just ruin everything. " 

They're conversation kept going on. When each one  said something, things immediantly started to heat up.Hyoyeon was already clenching her hand while Gyuri kept taunting her.  Hyoyeon didnt even notice Kai let go of her and running towards Eunhyuk. 

" Hey. " Eunhyuk looked down to see a concerned Kai. " Why? whats wrong?" 

" Eomma's getting in a fight with another person. " He sadly said as he pointed to Hyoyeon who was glaring at Gyuri. 

" Uh oh.. " He mummbled. He gave one of the drinks to Kai as he went to the girls. " H-hey! " He awkwardly broke the fight. " Here's your drink. " He put the milkshake in front of Hyoyeon. 

She glared at Eunhyuk and took the drink. " Hi Oppa!" Gyuri cheerfully said. Hyoyeon noticed the sudden change in her. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and started to walk away, with Kai. 

" H-hey! Where are you going?" Eunhyuk worriedly asked. 

" I dont know, around? Just call me when you're done. " She said trying to calm down, but it was obvious she was pissed, even Kai knew. 

Gyuri smirked from the side, but as soon as Eunhyuk looked at her, her smirk turned into an angelic smile. 

" Eomma... " Kai called her as he held her hand, " Who is that woman? I dont like her. " 

Hyoyeon just forced a smile, " Dont worry about her. " 

" But are you okay? That was the first time I saw you like that. " Kai said worriedly. 

" Dont worry, Im fine. " She smiled. " I just wanted to protected my son. No talks to you like that. " She brushed his hair as Kai smiled. 

Kai laughed, " you know, you could be really really really scary, Eomma! " He joked. 

" When it comes my son, I'll be the scariest person you've ever seen. " She said as Kai laughed. 

" More scary than Jessica noona when I put the cucumber in to wake her up?" He joked.

" Scarier!" Hyoyeon yelled as she started to pretend to be a monster and chased the laughing Kai around the mall. Not caring who was watching. 

On the other side, there's Gyuri trying make a conversaton with Eunhyuk. 

" He looks just like you! He's like a minnie Eunhyuk. " She laughed. 

Eunhyuk forced a laugh but was too worried about Hyoyeon. He checked his watch, " Sorry, Gyuri, but I have to go. We're going to the movies and it might start soon. " He said. 

Gyuri's smile disappeared. " Oh. Okay then. " She said with jealousy. She smiled at Eunhyuk and turned around with a frown and also a little feeling of anger. 

" Sorry!" Eunhyuk yelled and left. 

Eunhyuk caught up with Kai and Hyoyeon who were on their ways to the movies. As they met up and watched the movie, Hyoyeon never said a word to Eunyuk which made him worried and upset. She never even looked at him once. It was pretty obvious that she was mad, even Kai noticed it. To lighten up the mood, Eunhyuk suggested to go to the park. 

They watched Kai play on the playground while Eunhyuk is trying to make a conversation with her. 

" Hyoyeon! Come on, why are you ignoring me?" He said annoyed but yet desperate. 

" Im not ignoring you if Im talking to you. " She gave him an agnorant look. 

" Well, you're giving me an attitude. " He frowned. 

Hyoyeon sighed and looked at him, annoyed. " What do you want me to say? Hey! I just met the girl you cheated on me with and guess what? She threatened me to stay away from my son's father. " She sarcastically said with a forced smile. 

" If you put it that way.. " Eunhyuk mummbled. Hyoyeon flipped her hair and continued to watch Kai. " Oh c'mon! You're acting like a child, Hyoyeon. " She didnt say anything back and continued to watch Kai. Eunhyuk smirked, " Acting like a jealous kid. " he added. 

Hyoyeon faced him and gave him a look, " Jealous? yeah, in your dreams. " 

" Then my dream came true today. " He smiled as Hyoyeon gave him one of her death looks. 

" I wasnt jealous okay?" 

" Yes, you were. " 

" No, I wasnt. " 

" Yes, you were. " He repeated. 

" No, I wasnt. " She repeated but louder and annoyed. 

This went on for the past 5 minutes until someone from the park told them to quiet down. Kai laughed at his parents stubborness from afar. 

" just so you could relax. " Eunhyuk started, " I broke up with Gyuri a long time ago okay? " 

" And you're telling me this because...?" She asked. 

" Because you're jealous. " He smiled. 

" No, im not. " 

" Yes, you are. "

" You know you're annoying right. "

" I've been told. " Eunhyuk smirked as Hyoyeon walked away, but as she did, she couldnt help but smile. 


" That stupid, . " Gyuri mummbled as stomped in her room. " Just because you have a kid with him does not mean he's yours. " She said as she threw her bag on her bed. " You better stay away from him, i dont give a if he's your baby daddy. " She dropped on the bed, " You're not going to steal him again, Hyoyeon. You wont. " 


Days passed as Gyuri goes to Eunhyuk's house almost everyday. She makes sure that Hyoyeon isnt too close with Eunhyuk, of course, Sunny and Donghae think its annoying to see her everyday in the house. But the person who thinks its really annoying is Hyoyeon, everytime the two girls see each other, they just give each other their death looks and walk away. Hyoyeon didnt want to admit but yes, she is getting jealous. She just wants to go up to her and tell her to screw off but she doesnt want Gyuri to think that she already won. Everyone tries to warn Eunhyuk about Gyuri but he never listens. He tries to be nice to Gyuri because he feels really bad for her.

*DING DONG* 

As soon as Jessica and Sooyoung hear the doorbell, Jessica reacts the fastest by yelling, " CALL NOT OPENING IT. " 

" CALL NO-" Before Sooyoung could finish it, Jessica already said it. " Damn it. " She whined as Jessica smirked at her then got up to get the door. 

She opens the door to see the crying Kai. " Oh, Kai what happened?" She worriedly asked as Kai hugged her ffrom the waist. 

" The woman from mall is back. " He cried. 

" But werent you at your appa's house?" Sooyoung asked as she bend down to match Kai's height. 

" Yeah, but she came to visit appa. " He said. 

Before Sooyoung said anything else, Jessica came from the living room. " Sup Kai. Werent yo-" SHe immediantly stopped when she noticed Kai's red eyes. " What happened to you?" She ran by his side. 

" The woman from the mall kicked me out of Appa's house. " Kai cried.

" Gyuri?" Jessica asked to make sure as Kai nodded. " And Eunhyuk let this happen?" 

" Aniyo. I left without telling him. Gyuri said that if I tell him, she'll hurt me again. " He sadly said. 

" Again?" Sooyoung and Jessica asked. 

Kai slightly nodded with his head down. Sooyoung, who felt sorry carried him up and on her arms. As she did, Jessica noticed red marks on Kai's wrist. She gently held his wrist to make sure and as she did, she obviously got pissed and stomped outside. " Stay with Kai, Sooyoung. " 

Sooyoung immediantly put Kai down and stopped Jessica. " Dont. If you do this, things will get worse. " 

" Then what do you want me to do? " She angerily asked. " I cant just let this abuse my nephew because she wants Eunhyuk all to herself.  What if she hurts Hyoyeon?"

" I dont know, but one thing is, if you go up to her, things will get worse. " She said as she held Jessica by the shoulders. " Trust me. You dont know her like I do. " She warned her. 

Jessica calmed down after a moment. She nodded at Sooyoung, telling her she's okay. She went to Kai who was worried about her. " Noona, its okay. " He started. 

Jessica forced a smile. " If she ever does this to you, you have to tell me okay? " She worriedly said. Kai nodded softly. " Just dont tell your Eomma okay? You know your Eomma, she'll go crazy once she hears about this. " She said as Kai nodded. 


As days passed, Kai gets more scared of Gyuri causing him distance away from Eunhyuk. Same goes for Hyoyeon, she started to ignore him more often not because she knew what happened with Kai but because she's getting pissed at herself for easily getting jealous of Gyuri.  Being the father, Eunhyuk thought it was his fault that his son isnt spending time with him because of work and Hyoyeon is ignoring him because he isnt spending enough time with Kai. He decided to take Hyoyeon and Kai to a 3 day trip in JeJu Island, inlcuding the rest of their family plus Sooyoung and Siwon. 

" I'll love you forever, Hyukie!" Siwon said as he hugged Eunhyuk and jumped off the car. 

" This wasnt even supposed to be for you. " He said as he stared at Hyoyeon who was keeping distance from him. 

" Dont worry, Oppa. Since you took us here, we'll help you with Hyoyeon. " Sooyoung whispered as she passed him. 

All the boys except Kai helped with the luggages as the girls checked in the hotel. Luckily, the two rooms were beside each other. 

" Okay, boys sleep here. " Hyoyeon pointed to the left door, " and Kai and the girls sleep here. " She pointed to the right. Everyone agreed and went straight to their room to rest. 

" I wish I was Kai.. " Donghae mummbled as he dropped his bags.

Eunhyuk slapped his head, " YAH! " Wooyoung and Eunhyuk yelled. 

" Calm down guys, he just cares if he's with Jessica. " Siwon laughed. 

" You better. " Wooyoung said and dropped onto the bed. 

" Yah! Yah! Get up!" When Wooyoung's back touched the bed, Donghae immediantly annoyed him. " We're going to the pool!" 

" Later. Tae said to rest. " He answered as he rolled over. 

" But still! C'mon!" He yelled. 

" If you want to go to the pool, go by yourself. " Eunhyuk mummbled and dropped on the bed as well. 

Donghae pouted, " Siwon?" He turned to him, giving him a the puppy eyes. 

" Sorry, fishy. I need my sleep first. " He said as he dropped on Wooyoung's side. " Why dont you ask Jessica." 

" But she's probably resting right now. I dont want to bother her. " He answered. 

" So you bother us?" Wooyoung mummbled. 

" Yup. " Donghae smiled. 

" Just go by yourself. " Eunhyuk said. 

Donghae whined. " Wow. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. " He kept causing all three boys to tell him to go away. " Fine. Gosh. I'll go by myself. " He pouted and left. " Bunch of oldies. Its ju- " He stopped when he heard his name. 

" Donghae?" He looked up to see Jessica. " Hey. " She smiled. 

" Jessica! Hey." He excitedly said. 

" Im guessing you got kicked out huh?" She started the conversation as they walked to the elevator. 

" How did you know?" He got embaressed. 

" i heard them yell at you to go away. " She giggled. 

" Oh.. yeah .. ehe. " He forced a laugh. 

" So where were you headed?" 

" Just gonna walk around Jeju. Havent been here for a while. " 

" Well, actually I havent been here at all. Is it okay if I come with you?" She shyly asked. 

Donghae excitedly nodded with a smile. " Yeah, that'd be great!" 


* 2 hours later * 

" Eomma, can I go to Appa's room?" He asked. 

" You didnt finish you lunch yet. " Hyoyeon said as she pointed to his food. 

" I'll finish it in Appa's room. " He smiled. Hyoyeon couldnt bring herself to say no and ended up smiling and saying yes. " Thanks, Eomma!" He smiled and ran out of room and into the boys' room. 

" Wanna go to the pool? im bored. " Sunny sadly said. 

" Oh! I wanna come!" Sooyoung exclaimed as Taeyeon jumped from her loud voice. 

" Later, after Kai eats his lunch. " Hyoyeon said watching TV. 

" Oh c'mon, the boy is obviously isnt going to eat it. I bet you he gave it to the boys. " Sooyoung argued. 

" Well... " Hyoyeon dropped, " yeah... Thats probably true.. " 

" C'mon! Lets go! " Sunny said as she jumped off the bed and got her bathing suit. 

" Get the boys too!" Taeyeon smiled as Sooyoung and her got their bathing suit. 

" Fine... " Hyoyeon sighed. As she was getting her bathing suit, Jessica comes in smiling with a big Teddy bear. " Whats wrong with you?" 

Jessica squeled, " Looooook! " SHe shoved the teddy bear in her face, " Donghae won me this in teh fair. " She smiled. 

" Awwweh! You guys went on a date. " Sooyoung fangirled. 

" I'll forever ship HaeSica! " Sunny yelled from the washroom. 

" does this mean you guys are together?" Taeyeon kept jumping. 

" Aniyo. But i think we're getting there. " Jessica excitedly smiled. 

As the girls talked about Jessica's day, Donghae was being teased by the boys.

" OOOOOOOO. " The boys yelled, " YOU'RE ON THE LINE DONGHAE. " 

" HAESICA! HAESICA!" Kai yelled. 

" Donghae and Jessica sittin' on a tree. " Siwon started. 

" K-I-S-S-I-" Everyone started but was stopped by Donghae. 

' YAH! YAH! Shut up! They might hear you!" Donghae tried to calm them down. 

" Dont worry, they dont hear us. " Siwon said. 

" YOU DONT HEAR US RIGHT?" Wooyoung tested it out. 

" NO, WE CANT." They heard the girls answer. 

" Oh. " Wooyoung said, " Oops.. " 

Before the boys could say anything, they heard the girls say, " WE'RE GOING SWIMMING. MEET US THERE. " 

" OKAY." The boys agreed. 

" YAH. SHUT UP. " The gang heard ther neighbours yell. 

" SORRY. " The gang yelled back. 


So a day passed and everyone is already annoyed of how Hyoyeon is avoiding Eunhyuk everytime he tries to talk to her. The whole gang including Kai decided to help Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon. They tricked her into going for dinner with him. THe girls told her that the whole gang is going but it was only for the both of them. Now, they're here, alone and together. 

" Aish. Where are they?" Hyoyeon said irritated. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon made eye contact and Eunhyuk smiled at her which made her roll her eyes at him. A few minutes of waiting with an awkward atmosphere, she finally decides to go, " Im going." She was about to get up when he stopped her. 

" Why are you going now?" He worriedly asked. 

" They're clearly not going anymore. " She rolled her eyes and got up. 

" But... " Eunhyuk didnt know what to say. He worriedly looked at the corner of the room to see the whole gang hiding. They gave him a ' do-something' look. " Hyoyeon. " He called her. He thought for a minute, " You might as well eat here. I mean, the table is already paid for and everything.. " He awkwardly said. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Then- go eat by yourself." 

Eunhyuk held her by the arm, " Please.. " He looked at her in the eye. Hyoyeon sighed and sat down on the chair. " Thanks.. " 

30 minutes passed in dinner and no one is talking. they're just awkwardly eating their food, secretly taking glances at each other. Eunhyuk looked around and saw the gang giving him a look, telling him to start a conversation. He shook his head telling them, he's afraid to ask, not wanting to make it more awkward. He kept shaking his head until he noticed Hyoyeon strangely stares at him. 

He forced a laugh, " uh- Aha. My head's kinda itchy. " He lied. He looked back at the gang as they mouthed ' Just do it!' He sighed and took the chance, " Uh- Hyoyeon.." He started as Hyoyeon looked at him, " Can I ask you a question?" 

" Arent you already asking one?" She said taking her eyes off him. 

" Uh- yeah.. i guess. " He awkwardly laughed, " Then can I ask you another question?" He asked. 

She sighed, " What?" 

" Did I do something wrong? Because I've noticed you've been avoiding me lately. " 

" Oh? I was? I didnt notice. " She stubbornly said. 

He sighed at her behavior, " Hyoyeon. Just answer me, did I do something wrong?" 

" No. " She answered without looking at him. 

" Then why are you mad at me?" 

" Im not mad."

" Why are you acting like this then?" 

" Like what?" 

" Like this! Avoiding me. You've been doing this ever since... Gyuri..met you. " He slowly said half way. He smirked after, " You're jealous arent you?" He started. 

" Me? Jealous? Yeah right. " She raised her eye brows. 

" Yeah, Im right. " He smirked. " You're jealous because I've been spending time with Gyuri, that I did not plan.. just saying. " 

" Im not jealous. I will never be. " She said. 

" Uh huh. Right. Just to let you know, I'll never forget you and Kai. " He kindly smiled. 

" Im not jealous." She said annoyed, " I-Im just mad that you're arent spending time with Kai. " She tried to make an excuse. 

" Didnt you say that you werent mad?" He smirked. She glared back at him. " Dont worry, I wont forget you guys. Promise. " He smiled. She looked away. " How about this, when we get home, you, Kai and me will go to Disneyland. " He gave her one of his smiles. " My treat. " 

" You pay?" She raised her eyebrows. 

" Yeah! Its an apology for not ' spending time with Kai. ' " He put quotation fingers in it. 

" Why the quotations?" SHe suspiciously asked. 

" Nothing. Its just an apology for making you mad that I didnt spend enough time with Kai. " he smiled. 

" Are you actually taking us?" She asked. 

" Yeah, I promise!" He smiled. 

" But in one condition though. "

" What?" 

" You're not coming. " SHe smiled at him. 

" Then I cant pay. " He smirked. 

" Then you can give me the money. " 

" Go finish your food. " He laughed as Hyoyeon laughed as well. 

" Well that was fast. " Wooyoung said from the other table. 

" HAH! wheres my $10?" Donghae took out his hand in front of Siwon. 

Siwon sighed and took out his money and gave it to Donghae. 

" I wonder what he said. " Sunny suspiciously asked.

" I know right. Usually when she's mad, it takes a while to get her through. " Taeyeons said as Jessica agreed. 

" Still, Happy Ending!" Sooyoung clapped as Kai widely smiled.


The trip ended fast and the gang quickly went home. SInce everyone was tired Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon decided to go DIsneyland the next day. It would be the first thing they do after eating breakfast. But Gyuri hears about the Jeju Island trip and eventually gets jealous and pissed at Hyoyeon. She goes to his house the first thing in the morning. 

Hyoyeon and Kai excitedly get ready for the trip after breakfast. 

" All ready Kai?" Hyoyeon asked her son. 

" Yuuuup!" He smiled at her. 

" Then one more thing to do." Hyoyeon said as Kai tilted his head. " Go to the washroom, it'll be a long car ride. " 

" Yes! ma'm " Kai laughed as he ran to the washroom. 

" I'll meet you outside okay?" She said as Kai gave her a thumps up. 

Hyoyeon smiled at her son before going outside. As she goes, she sees 2 people walking out out Eunhyuk's house. She quickly told herself its nothing and started walking towards his house. She immediantly stops when she sees something she wished she didnt see. She runs back inside her house close to tears. 

Kai notices her and asked, " Is something wong?" 

" Aniyo. " SHe forced a smile, " I dont think i can come though. " 

Kai frowned, " Why not?" 

" I just remembered i had to finish my papers for work. Sorry Kai. " She apologizes. " Just go with your appa okay? " She said. She knew that he would be upset if she told him not go. She smiled at him before going upstairs, finally letting the tears out. 

10 minutes passed with Hyoyeon locking herself in the room. " Hyo.. Wanna tell me whats wrong. " Jessica gently said as she entered the room. 

SHe quickly wipes away the tears, " Nothing's wrong. Dont worry. " She forced a smile. 

" Hyoy- " 

" Dont worry Jessica Im fine. How about Kai? Did they leave yet?" She changed the subject. 

" Yeah, but Kai was pretty upset you couldnt come, same goes for Eunhyuk. " Jessica answered. 

" Oh. " Was all Hyoyeon could say. 

Jessica sighed at her cousin, " When you're ready to talk, I'll be here, okay?" She smiled. 

" Thanks. " Hyoyeon smiled back. 

As soon as Jessica leaves the room, Hyoyeon drops on her bed as tears started to come out. She started to shake her head to get rid of the image but seems like it was stuck there. She starts to take deep breaths to calm herself, but everytime she closed her eyes, the image comes back. The image of Gyuri and Eunhyuk kissing. 

 

 

 

 

Like the chapter? ^ Hope I didnt make you guys wait that long! Tell me what you guys think of it!! :) Remember NO SILENT READERS! :) :)