Gyuri's Plan

Endless Love

It was Hyoyeon's turn to pick up Kai from school. She has been waiting for 10 to 20 minutes for him but he never came out. Hyoyeon got worried and decided to go to the office. 

" Excuse me, Im Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Jongin's mother. " She said to the open window for the office. 

" Yes? Is there anything you need?" The secretary asked.

" I've been waiting for son since the dismisal but he hasnt come out yet and I didnt recieve any news about him staying late. " She explained, " So is he here? In the office?" She worriedly asked.

" Aniyo, let me check the check out form. " Th secretary said as she took out a paper from the folder, " Uh... It says here he was picked by Lee Hyukjae after lunch.  " She said as she showed Hyoyeon the form that was signed by Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon sighed in relief, " oh okay. Thank you. " She bowed and headed out to her car. 

She drove feeling relaxed knowing that her son is with his dad. She arrived at Eunhyuk's house and doorbelled. 

" Heeey. " She smiled and hugged Eunhyuk who opened the door. He hugged her back with a smile and let her in. " Oppa, why didnt you tell me you were going to pick up Kai? i was so worried. " she pouted. 

" What are you talking about? I thought you were picking up Kai. " Eunhyuk asked confused.

" Aniyo... " She started to get worried, " They said that you picked up Kai after lunch. " 

" I didnt.. I was at work the whole time.. " Eunhyuk said getting worried.

" But he isnt at school.. " She slowly said.

Before they could say anything else, Eunhyuk's phone rang. " Hello? Taeyeon?" 

" EUNHYUK!" She yelled through the phone. " IS HYOYEON WITH YOU?" 

" Yeah, she's with me. " He answered, " Do you know whe- "

" Thank goodness. " Taeyeon sighed.

Why? Whats wrong?" 

" Kai's school just called me because Hyoyeon wasnt answering. They think that Kai was kidnapped. " Taeyeon worriedly said. 

" WHAT? HOW?" Eunhyuk yelled causing Hyoyeon to get more worried. 

" They're not sure yet but they're suspicious about the man who picked him up. Just Meet us at the school. " Taeyeon said before hanging up. 

Eunhyuk quickly took Hyoyeon's hand and took her in the car. " what's happening? " She asked.

" We have to go back to Kai's school." He started the car, " they think Kai was kidnapped. " 

Hyoyeon was wide eyed and speechless. Her heart immedantly sank hearing that. Eunhyuk worriedly looked at her in the eye before driving off. 

Minutes later, the couple finally arrived. They rushed in the office. " What happened to Kai?" Was the first thing she said. 

Taeyeon got off her chair and ran to the worried Hyoyeon. " Ms. Kim? " They heard a woman say, she turned around and saw the principal, " Right this way please. " The principal said as she pointed to her office. 

" What happened to Kai?" Eunhyuk asked as soon as he entered the office. 

" you're the father right?" She asked and recieved a nod from Eunhyuk. She sighed, " We're not sure if he was kidnapped but according to the one of the secretaries, the man that picked up Kai said that you, Ms. Kim, are suppose to be in the hospital. Thats why he picked up Kai.  " She pointed at hyoyeon.

" W-what are you talking about? I was never hurt though. " Hyoyeon worriedly said.

SHe sighed. " The man said his name was, Lee Hyukjae. " The principal said as she showed them her computer screen which was connected to the camerca surviallance. It showed a skinny tall guy with toned arms. 

" IM Lee Hyukjae." He said pointing to himself. " I don't even know who that man is! " 

" that's what I thought. " the principal day back thinking, "  One of our employees who are in charge of the cameras met you through your company, he didnt believe the man when he heard he was Lee Hyukjae. " She signed thinking, " Is there any-" before she could continue, Eunhyuk's phone rang. He looke at the caller ID which was blocked, he found it weird and suspicious since he never receives blocked callers. He stared at Hyoyeon who nodded at him, just to make sure the call has something to do wth Kai. 

He excused himself and went outside the office. Taeyeon stood up to talk to him but he answers the phone first, " Hello? Who is this?" 

" APPA HE-" He heard Kai's voice desperately calling for him, but he was interrupted with another voice, " if you want see your kid alive dont tell anything to the police. " He heard a deep male voice.

" Who is this? " Eunhyuk got angry, " what have you done with my son?"

" Nothing yet. Just make sure the police knows nothing about your child's disappearance or else this kid dies. " the man said before hanging up. 

Eunhyuk was wide eyed. He listened to the beep sound on the line as he had a blank expression. " Eunhyuk, what happened? Where kai? " Taeyeon worriedly asked. 

He ignored Taeyeon  and rushed in the office. " We'll make sure the police gets the message. " The principal said as she picked up the phone. 

Before she could dial, Eunhyuk faked a laugh. " Aniyo, it's alright. This was just a prank from my cousin. " He forced a smile but deep down his heart was beating fast. hyoyeon could tell he was nervous because of his face expression.

" Is something wrong?" Hyoyeon held his hand. 

" everything is fine. " He forced a laugh, " My cousin was just playing around, he was the one who called. "

" Chinja?" The principal sighed in relief. " That cousin of yours is really good then." She laughed as Hyoyeon started at Eunhyuk, still not convinced. " Just make sure he won't do it again. " She said.

" Yeah don't worry." He forced a smile, " Thank you for helping though." He shook hands with the principal. He turned around to Hyoyeon, " come on, lets go. Kai is waiting." He forced a smile.

Hyoyeon wasn't convinced but she felt like she had to go with it. The more looked Eunhyuk's shaky eyes, the more she got worried. Eunhyuk nodded at her. Hyoyeon forced a smile at the principal and thanked her before they left the room.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went outside the school, followed by Taeyeon. " Eunhyuk-ah, who was the called?" Taeyeon worriedly asked as they stopped in front of their car.

" I dont know... " Eunhyuk said with his head down.

" Then was that all about in the office?" Hyoyeon asked.

" The police cant know anything about Kai's disappearance. " He spoke as the girs were confused. " The man who called has him and he said that if the police find out anything about this, he'll kill Kai. " Eunhyuk slowly said as the girls gasped. Hyoyeon's tears were already coming out and Taeyeon's expression was blank. 


Days passed with endless worrying. Hyoyeon hasnt been sleeping for the passed days. Eunhyuk always tries to calm Hyoyeon down who is desperately  waiting for the phone 24/7, she doesnt even eat and just stares the phone. Everyone tries everyday to find Kai, but they've never seen him. They've been searching everyday without anyone's help, especially the poilce; they're afraid to ask for help because of the threat. 

Luckily, while strolling around looking for Kai, Donghae sees the guy from the camera. He follows the guy around, hoping that maybe he can lead him to Kai. Donghae's hopes dropped when the man entered the public washroom, making both of them alone. 

" So, is there a reason why you're following me?" The man asked as he washed his hands, using the mirror to look at Donghae. 

" Tell me where my nephew is." Donghae glared at him using his reflection.

The guy smirked, " I don't know what you're talking about." He said as he dries his hands. 

" What do you want from us? Money? " He asked.

" Aniyo. I dont want anything. I already got the money from my boss. " The guy smirked. 

Donghae grabbed him by his sweater and threw him across the washroom. He took him the collar of his shirt,  " Im not playing with you." He threatened, " tell me where Kai is. "

" And what if I don't?" The man smirked at him. 

" I'll make you rot in jail til you speak." 

" Okay, go ahead. Unless if you want the kid to die." He smirked at Donghae was taken back. " If I'm missing for days without calling my boss, she'll suspect something and kill the kid. You dont want that dont you?" He said as he lightly slapped Donghae by the face, taunting him.

Donghae got angry and punched him hard in the face, causing him to fall. " Send that as a message to your boss. " Donghae said, pointing a cut on his cheekbone.

The guy spitted on the floor as he got up, " Wow, you're exactly what our boss said, tries to act tough all the time. " He laughed.

Donghae glared at him once more before leaving the washroom. 


" All I know is that their boss is a girl. " Donghae said after telling his meeting with the guy. " She knows us though. Like she's been watching us. " 

Everyone sighed, " Who would so such a thing?" Taeyeon worriedly said. 

" Are you sure you guys dont have any enemies or something?" Wooyoung asked everyone.

Everyone shook their heads. " There has to be a reason why this is happening. I mean, they dont want any money or anything from us. " Donghae said. 

" Why would they do this to us? We havent done anything wrong to anyone. " Hyoyeon cried.

Eunhyuk comforted her by hugging her, " H-hyung.. What if Gyuri has something to do with this?" Donghae slowly asked.

Everyone raised their head at Donghae, " She wouldnt do this. She'd never. " Eunhyuk spoke in disbelief. 

" He's right, Hyuk. Have you seen how Gyuri looks at her?" Siwon pointed at Hyoyeon. 

" But sh- " 

" She looks like she wants to kill the out of her, Eunhyuk!" Siwon said trying to get into his head. 

" You have no prove though, how could it be her?" He defended her. 

" Why are you defending her?" Donghae asked.

" Im not defending her!" Eunhyuk yelled as he got up his chair, annoyed because of them. Everyone was surprised at his action, even Hyoyeon was just staring at him, speechless. He calmed down for a bit, " I was- it's just-... I've done so much wrong things to her okay? I've hurt her too much already. A-and what if she has nothing to do with it?"

" What if she does?" Wooyoung asked.

" Lets just ask her, what if- " Sunny finally spoke but was interrupted.

" We cant just talk her. She's obviously not going to admit it. " Jessica spoke. 

" Well we cant just wait here til someone comes. We at least have to ask for more help. " Sooyoung spoke. 

The night passed as everyone went back home. Except for Eunhyuk, he had some doubts about Gyuri in his mind that was bothering him. Donghae told him to ask Gyuri just incase. 

" Oppa? Hi!" Gyuri opened the door as she hugged him.

" H-hey. " He awkwardly said.

" What brings you here?" She eagerly asked as they went in her apartment. Eunhyuk told her his situation, which she got offended to. " So you think I have something to do with this?" She raised her eye brows.

" No.. its just.. Their reasons make sense.. " He truthfully spoke, " Gyuri, I've noticed how you feel towards her family, towards Hyoyeon.. "

" O-oppa, Sure Im jealous, but I'd never do such a thing. " She spoke.

" I know, thats what I told them, but they still told me to ask you." He said, " So... do you by any chance know anything about this? "

" Oppa, Im telling you, I would never do this. " She defended herself. " I dont know anything about this, this is the first time I heard of this. " 

Eunhyuk sighed and lost his hope, " Im really sorry to bother you.. I just really need my son back.. " 

Gyuri's anger rised as she clenched her fist behind her. Hearing the words, ' I need my son back, ' really pissed her off. " I-is there anything I can help you with?" She tried to say politely. 

" If you see or hear anything about Kai or the kidnappers, please call us. " He desperatly said. 

" O- of course I will. " She weakly smiled, " I think you have to go now, I have to wake up early tomorrow. " She lied as she got up.

" Alright. " He followed her to the door, " Thanks for your help. We really need it. " He smiled at her before leaving. 

As soon as the door was closed, Gyuri's smile was gone. She breathed through her nose as she entered her room. She tired to calm down but couldnt. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she threw her stuff around her room. She stared at herself in the mirror, she was a mess. Her hair was tangled and her eyes grew with anger, she scratched the table as she clenched it.

" Stupid kid, stupid family.. If oppa really wants to see his son, then he'll see him. " She smirked. " Anything for oppa. " 

She took her phone and called Jay." Bring the kid to the back building of that abandon place. Tomorrow is the day. " She smirked and hung up before Jay could say anthing else. 


On the other side, there was Jay and Chansung in their own apartment watching the crying Kai. " YAH, CHANSUNG, GET THAT KID TO SHUT UP. " Jay yelled at Chansung as he put down the phone. " Gyuri just called, we're going to the place."

" Now?" He asked.

" Yes, now. " Jay got up. " Tie him up. " He said as he took the van keys and went outside.

Chansung lazily got up, took a piece of cloth and went to the room where the crying was. " YAH! " He yelled as Kai immediantly stopped crying. " Wow, that was easy. " He laughed. He untied Kai from the one of the bed feet, then he harshly took him by the arm making him whimper. He took the piece of cloth and tied it around his head, onto his mouth. Kai tried to fight back but of course, he was too weak. " JUST HOLD STILL. " Chansung yelled as Kai immedantly obeyed. Chansung smirked as he tied Kai's hands and swung him over his shoulder, carrying him.

Chansung carried him to the van and threw him in the trunk and closed it. " Hurry up, Gyuri doesnt like to keep waiting. " Jay yelled. 

" Arasso, Im coming. " Chansung walked to the passengers seat. 

For the whole ride, Kai couldnt stop his tears. His whole face was wet because of the tears and his eyes were red from non stop crying. He hopeless cried looking at nothing but pitch black. All he could think about was his family, nothing else. He noticed the car stop and people mummbling. Minutes later, the trunk opens and he sees, his kidnappers and of course, Gyuri. 


Later that night, when Eunhyuk was slowly falling asleep beside Hyoyeon but hears his phone rings. He looks at the caller ID which was a blocked caller. He immediantly picks it up. 

Before he could speak, he hears a male voice, " You really want to see your kid?" 

" What do you want from me? Wheres Kai? " Eunhyuk said angry as he got up. 

" APPA, APPA!" He heard Kai say. 

" KAI, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He asked, happy to hear his voice. Hyoyeon woke up to hear her boyfriend desperatly speaking on the phone. 

" Oppa? Who is that?" She asked as Eunhyuk sadly looked at her. He puts the phone on speaker. 

" A-a-appa... " Kai started, " I miss you..Eomma too..  Please come.. " He heard Kai crying. 

" Dont worry, Kai. I'll co- " Before he and Hyoyeon could continue he heard the male voice again.

" The abandon building in 145th street. Theres a small building behind it, meet us there tomorrow at 11pm and you'll see your son. " 

" YOU MOTHERFU-" 

" And dont forget to bring Kim Hyoyeon. NO ONE else, if you do, this kid will die. " 

" And what if I dont bring her?" Eunhyuk worriedly looked at the shocked Hyoyeon.

" Then you'll never see Kai again. " He said before hanging up. 

Eunhyuk was speechless so is Hyoyeon. Not only is Kai in danger but he knows that Hyoyeon will be in danger as well, but he had no choice. It was the only way to see their son. 

" O-oppa... " Hyoyeon starts crying. " What do you think they want from us..?" 

" i dont know.. " Eunhyuk said hugging. " Everything will be okay.. We'll finally see him tomorrow. " He said calming her down. 


The day passed with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk nervously sweating the whole day. They couldnt tell their relatives and friends because everything will get worse. Everyone else noticed their movements and got curious. They asked if there is anything wrong and of course, they would say nothing is wrong. Sunny was getting worried but especially curious. Luckily she saw Eunhyuk searching up stuff on the computer and writing down stuff. When Eunhyuk got off, she quickly went on and clicked ' history. ' It showed a bunch of link addresses of the same picture and address.

" Exo Company?" She read off the screen. " Isnt this the abandon building I heard of..?" She asked herself as it showed a picture of an old dusty building. " Why would oppa search this up? " 

" Sunny. " She heard a voice behind her and immediantly closed the screen. She turned around and saw Eunhyuk. " Y-yes Oppa?" 

" Hyoyeon and I need to go somewhere tonight and you and Donghae will go stay at a hotel for the night with Taeyeon, Wooyoung, and Jessica. Okay?" Eunhyuk said.

" Why?  " 

" Just to keep you guys safe. " 

" Safe? From what?" 

" From them. We dont know what else they want, so you guys are staying at a hotel for now. " 

" Where you and Hyoyeon going? " 

" Just stop asking questions. We're dropping you guys off, so be ready by 10. " He said before leaving the room. Sunny sat there confused.

Hours later, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are ready to drop them off but the gang was stubborn.

" Hyung! I dont get why you guys arent coming. " Donghae kept complaining.

" And why suddenly now?" Jessica asked.

" Guys, just please get in the car. " Hyoyeon ordered them. 

" Hyoyeon, just tell us whats wrong. " Taeyeon said,

" Nothing is wrong okay? We just need you guys safe. " Hyoyeon told her. " Just in the car, please." She said as she looked at her sister in the eye. Knowing her sister, she knew something was not right a decided to listen to her. Wooyoung and Taeyeon got into the car while Sunny just watched from the other car. 

" Hyung, seriously, why arent you guys coming? Dont you think that we should go together?" Donghae kept asking. 

" Donghae, please just get in the car, we'll explain everything later. " Eunhyuk said annoyed, trying to get his brother in.

" Just explain to us now!" Donghae kept talking, " Why arent you guys co- " 

" JUST GET IN DAMN THE CAR. " Eunhyuk yelled causing everyone to be surprised. Everyone knows that Eunhyuk doesnt yell at his family, he never has. Hyoyeon took Eunhyuk's hand and calmed him down. " Im sorry. I just- Please, Hae, just get in the car. " He said.

Donghae immediantly obeyed and followed by Jessica. Wooyoung and Taeyeon drove the van and followed Eunhyuk. 

The whole ride had an awkward but yet scary atmoshere. Eunhyuk noticed Donghae who was strangely quiet the whole time. He looked at him using the mirror. " Hae.. Im sorry I yelled at you. " Eunhyuk apologized. He knows that his cousin gets very sensitve when it comes to people yelling, fighting, especially when it comes to the family. 

" Its okay, hyung. " He said, without looking at Eunhyuk. 

It was quiet the whole ride, not even a single word was said. Minutes later, they finally arrived at the hotel. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk helped them with the bags before leaving.

" You guys have to stay in one room for now, " Hyoyeon said, " I just made a reservation this morning. " 

" Its alright. " Wooyoung slightly smiled, " It'll do. " 

" When will you guys get back?" Sunny asked. 

" Donghae take care of Sunny okay?" Eunhyuk said without answeriing Sunny. 

" You guys should go now. " Donghae said, " I'll take care of her. " 

Hyoyeon kissed and hugged Jessica, Taeyeon and Sunny then hugged Donghae and Wooyoung. Everyone found it strange because she never does that. Eunhyuk hugged Donghae and sunny, which they also found weird. As the couple left, Donghae immediantly took the van keys. 

" What are you doing?" Wooyung asked.

" We're going to follow them. " He answered getting his jacket. 

" Why? You mi- " Sunny was stopped. 

" There something going on that they're not telling us." Donghae said.

" Maybe because there's a reason why they're not telling us. " Taeyeon said.

" Look, Hyoyeon and hyung are scaring me. They're acting like they're going to die today. So im not just gonna sit here and wait for them to go back. " Donghae said as he opened the door. " Are you guys coming or what?"

Everyone took a glance at each other before following Donghae to the door. 


" What the heck..." Donghae quietly said, " Why would they go here?" He looked at the scary, dark building in front of them.

" This is the place Oppa searched up. " Sunny said looking at it.

" Searched up? What are you talking about?" Jessica asked.

" I saw Oppa on the computer looking at this place address. " 

They all looked at each other, confused. They waited for a bit before going in because the couple might see them. 

" Why would they go here? " Taeyeon asked as they went inside the building. 

" Maybe it has something to do with Kai. " Sunny suggested.

" Do you think Kai is here?" Jessica worriedly asked. 

Before anyone could say anything, they heard a little boy crying. " APPA, EOMMA!" They heard it from outside and ran to the nearest opened view. They hid behind the walls and was wide eyed. There, they saw, Kai being held by a tall man, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon being threatened by a man behind them with a gun. They were mostly surprised to see Gyuri, smirking at the couple. 

" You guys are finally here. " Gyuri smiled.

" Gyuri.. " Hyoyeon said in disbelief. " Please, let him go.. " She pleaded. 

" Shut up. " Gyuri said as she took her gun out. " Jay, go stay at the front, check if anyone else is there. " 

The man from behind Hyohyuk obeyed and left the scene. 

" D-Donghae where you going?" Taeyeon said as Donghae left them. 

" Wooyoung come with me. Girls just stay here, make you guys arent seen. " He said as both Wooyoung and Donghae left. 

" HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU. " Eunhyuk yelled at her. 

" Trusted me? If you trusted me, would have you gone to my place asking me the disappearance of your son?" She asked him. Eunhyuk didnt say anything and glared at her. " Thats what I like about you, you always lie, just to keep me happy. " Gyuri smiled.

" Gyuri please, just let him go. " Eunhyuk pleaded, " just tell us what you want from us. " 

" I WANT YOU TO PICK. " She yelled at Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looked at her. " You, come here. " Gyuri said as she pointed the gun at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon didnt move an inch. She stayed there like a statue. " Come here or I'll blow the out of your child. " She said as she pointed the gun at Kai, who tried to fight hard from Changsung. 

" G-Gyuri, p-please- " Hyoyen tried to speak.

" Chansung. " She called him, " bring the kid in front. " He obeyed and Gyuri pointed the gun at Kai's head, " If you dont come here in 3 seconds, this kid will die. " Gyuri locked her gun, " 1... 2.. " 

Before she could say 3, Hyoyeon immediantly stepped foward, in front of Gyuri. " I want you to kneel. " Gyuri looked down on her, " KNEEL. " She yelled, as Kai whimpered. 

" Gyuri, please just stop this. " Eunhyuk said as he came closer but Gyuri looked at him. Getting the message, he stopped walking. 

On the other side, Jay was walking around the area checking if anyone is there. After checking, he took out a cigarette and lighted it up. After the 4th blow of smoke, he felt someone punch him on the side as his mouth was covered, causing him to fall. He looked up and saw Donghae and Wooyoung. 

" Whats Gyuri planning on doing?" Wooyoung immediantly asked.

" Like I would tell you. " Jay smirked that caused Donghae to kick him on the side.

" One more time, " Wooyoung threatened, " Whats Gyuri planning on doing?" Jay smirked at him as he coughed. 

Hyoyeon immediantly kneels in front of Gyuri. " I want you to apologize to me. " Gyuri said, " Tell me how guilty you are for stealing oppa. For ruining my life. " She yelled as she pointed the gun at the crying Hyoyeon. 

" Eomma, dont say any- " Kai was slapped on the face by Gyuri. Eunhyuk tried to go to him, but Chansung pointed the gun at Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon immediantly started crying as she watched the crying Kai. " G-Gyuri... " She started, " Im sorry okay? Im sorry for causing you trouble, sorry for coming in between you and Eunhyuk. I had no intention to do that okay? Now please, let Kai go. You can have me. " She cried as bowed. 

" Hyoyeon... " The girls were speechless. They watched as they cried. They didnt know what to do. If they run there, one of them could be shot, be killed. 

Gyuri smirked, " Good girl. Now turn around. " She ordered her as Hyoyeon immediantly obeyed. She slowly turned around still kneeling. Chansung harshly turns Kai around, facing the same direction as Hyoyeon, which was the scared Eunhyuk. " Go check on Jay. "

" You sure you dont need help?" Chansung asked.

" Ani, Im fine. " Gyuri smirked, " I have a feeling no one will move an inch. " 

Chansung left the 4 and went out to look for Jay. 

" Now, oppa, " She started to walk around Kai and Hyoyeon, " I want you to choose; Kai, " She said as she aimed for Kai's head, " or Hyoyeon. " She poined the gun at Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk was speechless. He didnt know what to do. " Gyuri, please you dont have to do this. Just let them go please. You and I can be together again, " He forced a smile, " Just like the good old days. " 

" I know that will happen soon. " She smiled, " But I figured.. If one of them dies, it'll be like a message to the other person. Never mess with me. " 

" Gyuri please. Just stop all this. Stop pl- " Eunhyuk kept pleading but a gunshot was made.

Everyone was shocked. No one moved an inch, even the girls. " Next time, the gun will be pointed down towards one of their heads. " Gyuri said as puts the gun down. 

" Please... St- "

" JUST CHOOSE. KAI OR HYOYEON?" She yelled," Or I will choose for you. " She smiled as she pointed the gun at Hyoyeon's head. 

Eunhyuk stood still, not moving an inch. He stared at his family. Hyoyeon, who was sweating and crying. She looked at Eunhyuk in the eye, telling him to pick Kai. He then looked at Kai who was spilling tears. The kid had a small bruise on the side of his face, which made Eunhyuk hurt. He knew that all this was his fault, because of him, one of his family will die or maybe two. 

" The clock is ticking, oppa. " Gyuri said, " Kai or Hyoyeon? Just pick and all of this will be over. " She smiled. Everything was quiet, all they could hear was the leaves by the trees being pushed by the wind. " Or you can just let me choose. " She loaded her gun as it was pointed to Hyoyeon. " I'll let her die quickly so she wont feel any pain. " Gyuri smirked. 

 

 

 

 

 

Intense huh? Gyuri is really a isnt she? So who you think Eunhyuk will choose? Kai or Hyoyeon?