2 years later

Endless Love

An average man with black hair walks out from the airport to get blinded by the bright, hot sun in California. 

" Hooooly, why is the sun so bright?" The man said as he put his sunglasses back on. 

" Maybe because its a sun?" A blonde girl from behind him said.

" I wasnt asking you. " He stuck his tongue at her.

" Then you must be mental since theres like nobody around you. "  She said as the guy glared at her causing her to laugh.

" Yaaaah! " Someone yelled. " Hyuji-ah! JoongKi-ah!" A woman called them from behind. They both turned around so see there unnie/noona carrying all the luggages. 

" Oh!" The blonde girl said. " Sorry Jihyo unnie!" She appolgized as she helped with the luggages.

" Finally.. Thanks Hyuji. " She smiled then turned to the guy who didnt care, " Yah! JoongKi! Help with the luggages!" 

" But noona I- " 

" JOONGKI!" His older sister yelled at him. 

" Ill get the cart. " He immediantly said as walked away with a forced a smile.

" How the heck do you do that?" Hyuji asked as she laughed at him.

" Just scare the hell out of him. " Jihyo smiled as he arrived with the cart and immediantly put the luggages on it. " Thank, Joongki!" 

Joongki smiled at her but when she turned around he was secretly glaring at her causing Hyuji to laugh. 

" Wae?" Jihyo asked Hyuji.

" N-nothing. " She lied and continued to giggle at Joongki. Jihyo turned around and he immediantly smiled at her. She gave him a suspicious and started to look back and forth to both of her dongsaengs. 

" Whats so funny?" She asked, 

" Nothing. " They both said and smiled at her. 

 " Oh! " Joongki suddenly exclaimed. " Its appa's car!!" He yelled at he pointed to the black SUV that was going towards them.

Jihyo clapped in excitment as Hyuji started to panic. " Hyuji, dont worry, appa will like you!" Jihyo calmed her down.

" But what if he doesnt?" She worriedly asked.

" You guys met before, you dont need to worry!" Joongki said getting the luggages ready.

" That was by computer but in person, what if he- "

" Dont worry, Hyuji. " Jihyo smiled, " You're already a part of our family, theres no way that appa can kick you out."

Before Hyoyeon could say anything, the SUV stops and a man with a stick as a supporter comes out of it, with big arms spreading. " KIDS!" He yelled.

" APPA!" Jihyo and Joongki yelled as they hugged him. " We missed you!" 

" I missed you guys too." He hugged them tight. " Im really sorry, I couldnt visit you guys. " 

" Its alright. At least we're here, together again. " Jihyo smiled.

" By the way, appa, " Joongki said, " We'd like you to meet, Hyuji. " He said as he took her by the arm and put her beside him.

" Annyeonghaseyo, samchon. " She bowed. 

" You dont need to do that!" Their appa said. " And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me samchon! " He laughed. " just call me appa! " 

" Oh.. O-okay.. A-appa. " She shyly said. 

" And stop acting so shy! " He laughed. " You're a part of this family and in this family, there are no shy people!" 

" Oh.. " She quietly said. " Arasso, appa!" She yelled causing the three to laugh.

" Now come on! Your Eomma is waiting for us! " Their appa said. " Jason! Help them with the bags. " He called their driver. The driver immediantly obeyed. 


" Jessica."  Taeyeon entered her cousins room.

" What? " She asked. 

" Sunny and Sooyoung wants to talk to you" 

" Oh! Finally!" She yells and literally pushed her out of the way and into the playroom. 

" Ow, what the heck?!" She yelled at her cousin, who didnt care.

" SUNNNNNNNNY! SOOOOOYOUNG " She yelled at the computer, ignoring Taeyeon.

" SICA!" Sunny and Sooyoung yelled.

" Girls! Shut up!" Taeyeon said from the background. " You guys might wake up Kyungsoo." She said as she held the baby in her arms, rocking him.

" Sorry!" Sunny, Sooyoung, and Jessica yelled but in a whispering way.

 " We miss you!!" Sunny and Sooyoung said.

" I miss you too!" Jessica yelled. " You guys have to come here already!"

" Sorry, unnie. " Sunny said, " as soon as Im done my course in college, I'll be there as soon as possible!" 

" And I'll try to convince my oppa to pay for my ticket!" Sooyoung smiled. 

" You guys are lame. Just come here already! " Jessica pouted. 

Sunny and Sooyoung laughed. " So how is everybody there?" Sunny asked.

" You know... The same. Especially Kai.. " Jessica's smile drop to a frown. 

" Dont worry... " Sooyoung tried to cheer her up, " He's still a kid, one day he'll understand. " 

" You guys dont know how ba- " Before Jessica could say anything, they heard people yelling. 

" YAH, KAI." They heard Donghae's voice. " IM TALKING TO YOU! KAI. " 

Jessica quickly told the girls to wait as Taeyeon put the baby down on his crib. Taeyeon and Jessica goi downstairs to see the emtionless Kai being yelled at by Donghae.

" Dont walk away when Im talking to you!" Donghae yelled at Kai. " Respe- "

" Oppa. " Jessica called her boyfriend, " What's going on here?" 

Donghae sighed as he stared at the emtionless Kai, " He got into a fight. Look at his eye. " 

Taeyeon quickly went by to Kai's said and turned his head. she gasped as she saw his black eye. " Im fine. " Kai said as he slightly pushed her away. 

" Who did that to you?" Jessica said coming closer to him but stopped when Kai was walking away. " Yah! Kai! Im talking to you!" 

" Whats going on here? Why is there so much yelling?" They heard Eunhyuk's voice coming out from his office ( thats part of the house. ) 

" Hyung, that kid of yours got into a fight with one of the older kids. " Donghae told him off.

" Kai, come here. " Eunhyuk said but Kai started to walk upstairs. " Kai. " He said a scary tone, making Kai immediantly stop. " Come here. "

Kai went back down with his head down. Eunhyuk checked his face and saw the black eye. " We'll talk about this later, right now go get some ice for that. " 

" Im fine. I dont ne- " Kai tried to speak but his appa cut him off.

" Kai, dont be stubborn. " He said with a tone. Kai stomped into the kitchen, mummbling some random words. 

Eunhyuk turned to the 3. " Guys, Kai is obviously having a hard time. At least try to talk with him properly. " 

" I did!" Donghae said annoyed. " But do you know what he said to me? He told me thats its not any of my business and walked away from me. " He said. " And you know what else? I had to run around the block looking for him because he ran off when the teachers tried to talk to him. " 

" MAYBE BECAUSE ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS. ITS MY BUSINESS SO JUST STOP WORRYING SO MUCH AND LEAVE ME ALONE. " They heard Kai yelling from the kitchen.

" Hyung, you better teach that kid some manners. " Donghae said, " Sorry, hyung but Im tired of his attitude. " He said as he walked off. " I'll see you later. " He said as he kissed Jessica on the cheek before going out the door. 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Eunhyuk looked at each other before Eunhyuk went in the kitchen. 

" Kai. " He called him, " You have to stop doing this. "

" Doing what?" Kai asked without looking at his appa. 

" This. Disrespecting everyone, especially your family. " 

" Its not my fault, they keep nagging me about everything. " 

" Kai, they're not nagging you. Theyre just worried for you. " 

" Well, then just tell them to worry less. Its not that hard. " Kai said as he stood up from his chair. 

" Sit down. " Eunhyuk said in a tone. " We're not done talking about this. " He immediantly sat down, but didnt look at Eunhyuk. " At least tell me why you got into a fight. " 

" Seriously appa? You too?" Kai said in an annoyinh voice, " I told you Im fine. Just stop worrying ab- " 

" How could I stop worrying my son who is only 9 years old and got into a fight?" 

" Just stop treating me like a kid already!" Kai stood up yelling. " I can han- "

" Kai! " Eunhyuk yelled at him causing him to stop, " You're only 9 years old for gods sake. Kids your age shouldnt even be acting like this!" He yelled at his son. Kai didnt talk and kept his head down. Eunhyuk sighed, managing to calm down. " Kai, I know youre still upset about ... your Eomma... but we have to be strong about this. We have to try and move on" He slowly said. " We cant keep arguing like this. Your Eomma wouldnt like this if she was here. " 

" IF SHE WAS HERE APPA. IF SHE WAS. BUT NOW SHE'S GONE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACT?" He yelled before running upstairs with tears. 

Eunhyuk started to cry as Kai disappeared in the walls. Everyday, ever since Hyoyeon disappeared, Kai has been acting like this. Disrespecting his family, getting into fights and locking himself in the room. He completely changed from the cheerful, happy Kai to a depressed, angered Kai. He was one of the reasons why they moved back to California along with Donghae. His grandparents thought he needed some time back in his hometown but no, what he needed was Hyoyeon, his Eomma. " Im so sorry, Kai.. I couldnt protect her.. " He whispered. " And Im sorry Hyoyeon... Our family is tearing apart... " He said as he cried even more. 

 

 

 

 

Woaaah, two years passed already.. Well, at least all of them are in the same country? Dont worry, they'll soon meet again! Tell me what you think!