You were always there

Endless Love

" Hyo.." Taeyeon tried to get her attention. " Hyoyeon. " She called her again and she finally got back to reality. 

" Taeyeon.. Jessica.. " Hyoyeon blankly stared at her sister and cousin. " I-Im so sorry.. I d-didnt know.. "

" Hey, hey, dont blame yourself. " Jessica comforted her. " Plus its not like they moved there. "

Hyoyeon immediantly got her whole attention to Jessica. " T-they didnt?" 

" Aniyo, of course not. " Jessica smiled. 

" Plus even if Eunhyuk wanted to, he cant bring himself and Kai to, since you're here. " Taeyeon smiled at her reliefed sister. 

" Oh, thank god. " Hyoyeon sighed, holding her chest as the girls laughed. " Wait.. But why did they go there?"

" They wanted to visit Sunny. " Taeyeon forced a a small smile. 

" And it was because of me was it?" Hyoyeon pointed at herself.

" Well... " Jessica and Taeyeon tried to think of something else but they didnt want to lie anymore. They both sighed, " Eunhyuk thought you hated him so much that he couldnt bare to see you hurt.. So he went to Korea but Kai wanted go with him. " 

Hyoyeon stayed quiet for a moment and looked at the girls. " Whats Sunny's address?" 

" Hyoyeon.. Really?" Taeyeon and Jessica was taken back a little. 


One hour later, Hyoyeon finally goes back home rushing into her room.

" Okay, okay, uh.. Suitcase, suitcase. " She said to herself. She opened her closet, took the smallest suitcase and started packing random clothes.

" Yah, yah, whats with all the noise?" Joongki said half-asleep as he entered her room.

" Sorry, didnt mean to wake you up. " Hyoyeon apologized without looking at him as she locked her suitcase and headed to the door. " I'll see you soon. " She hugged him and started walking off. " Tell Unnie and Aboeji that I'll be b-"

" Yah yah yah!" Joongki was finally awake and took her wrist. " You cant run away, Hyuji. Just because you have y- "

" Im not running away, " SHe smiled, " Im just gonna be in Korea for a few days. "

" That is running away! You cant - "

" Im not running away! I'll be back I promise. " She said and looked at her watch. " Look, I'll just call you when I get there okay? Im gonna be late for the flight. " She started walking down the stairs. 

" Yah yah! Wait. Im coming with you. "

" I'll be fine, plus Im gonna be late." 

" Hyuji, Im not letting you go on. " He stubbornly said. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Alright but hurry up! Our flight is in 40 minutes!" She said as she rushed downstairs. 

" Alright just wait, " He rushed to his room but went back to the stairs. " Dont leave me!" He yelled and rushed into his room.

" Hurry! Jason ( Their driver )  and I will be waiting in the car. " She yelled and went out the door.

Joongki quickly got his suitcase and packed his clothes. He then went into his sisters room, " Noona Noona Noona!" He shook Jihyo.

" Whaaaat?" SHe groaned.

" Hyuji and I are going to Korea. Tell Appa. " 

" Arasso, arasso. " She sleeply said, " Close the door when you leave. " 

" Bye noona!" Joongki said and left the room and rushed outside the house.


" So remind me again why we're going to Korea? " Joongki said as he put his suitcase in the top cabinet of the plane.

" Eunhyuk and Kai went to Korea. " Hyoyeon answered as she sat down.

" I dont get why we had to go this late, we could've went like tomorrow or something. " Joongki whined as he sat down beside Hyoyeon. 

" You didnt have to come. " She rolled her eyes, " And I want to see them.. I cant be apart from them again. " 

Joongki smiled, " So what should I call you? Hyoyeon? Hyuji? "

" Uhm.. Hyoyeon.. I like Hyoyeon. " SHe smiled to herself.

" Alright but we just need some time to get used to that then. " He laughed. 

" By the way Oppa, " She started, " You're not dating anyone right?" She suddenly asked.

" Aniyo, why?" He tilted his head. 

" Nothing, " She smiled, " Just go to sleep. " 

" Wait- why are you asking?" He got suspicious. 

" Nothing, dont worry about it. " She smiled at him before putting her ear phones on, completely ignoring Joongki.

4 hours into the flight and everyone was alseep. Well, not everyone, some were just reading a book, on their laptop or watching the movie that was put on for the people. For Hyoyeon, she was looking at outside the window. It was pitch black, no stars, no clouds, just black, but yet Hyoyeon found it fastinating. She was just smiling at herself once she sees her reflection. 

Kim Hyoyeon.. She smiled at herself. Im almost there, Oppa.. Kai. I'll be there soon, Kim Hyoyeon will be there soon. She smiled once more before closing her eyes and soon fell asleep. 


" Oppa, I prepared breakfast. " Sunny came in Eunhyuk's room. For a sunny morning, it was dark in there, the curtins were close, there was just one spot where the sun can come in between the curtins. 

" Im not hungry. " He said as he rolled onto his side, not wanting to show his face. " How about Kai? Is he eating?"

" Aniyo, he's still sleeping. " Sunny quietly answered. 

" Arasso.. " He mummbled. " Please leave me alone, Soonkyu. "

" But Oppa - "

" I just wanna be alone. " 

Sunny sighed, " I'll be downstairs. " She quietly said as she closed the door. Sunny walked downstairs feeling sorry for her brother. She didnt know how to comfort him, so all she did was just watch him cry. 

" So is Oppa coming down?" Sooyoung asked as she ate.

" He doesnt want to eat.. " Sunny sat down with her head down

" Dont feel bad, Sunny. You know your Oppa, he's just a little stubborn. " She comforted her by putting an arm around her.

" Still.. This is different though.. Hyoyeon.. She still doesnt remem- " Sunny's sentence was interuppted by the doorbell. " DId you invite somebody?" 

" Aniyo.. Who would go here this early?" Sooyoung mummbled as she got up to the door. As soon as she opened the door, her eyes went wide as he mouth was an ' O ' shaped. 

" Hyo-Hyoyeon.. " Sooyoung said in disbelief.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Sooyoung-sshi. " Hyoyeon bowed.

" Annyeong!" Joongki cheerfully said behind her.

" Sooyoung, who's at the do- Hyoyeon.. " Sunny changed her sentence once she saw a familliar blonde head. 

" Sunny-sshi." She bowed. 

She still doesnt remember.. Sunny and Sooyoung sadly thought.

" Im sorry to disturb you but Eunhyuk is here right? And Kai?" Was the first thing she asked. 

" N-neh.. " Sunny said. " Uhm.. Hyoye- Hyuji.. Do you not... Do you remember..?" She quietly asked.

Hyoyeon shook her head. " B-but I am.. Im starting too.. So please call me Hyoyeon. " She smiled. 

Sunny and Sooyoung smiled and without hesitation, they both hugged Hyoyeon, shocking her a little. But of course Hyoyeon smiled and hugged them back. 

Eunhyuk layed on his bed, blankly staring at the ceiling. His tears wouldnt come out anymore since he had no more tears; he was all cried out. Everytime he would close his eyes, the image of Hyoyeon, yelling at him, her eyes.. It had so much pain.. hurt. He got back to reality when the door opened. He quickly went on his side, facing away from the door.

" Oppa, I- " Eunhyuk interuppted Sunny. 

" Sunny, I told you, I just want to be left alone. "

" But Oppa, Hyo- "

" Sunny please. Just le- " As soon as he turned around, he stopped talking and stared at the blonde figure. " Hyoyeon.. " He whispered. He immediantly sat up, revealing his face that was shined by the sun between the closed curtins.

" Eunhyuk.. " Hyoyeon smiled, but her smile dropped when she stepped closer to him, seeing his face. His eyes were red and puffy. He had dark circles under it, his face looked so weak, so dark, so down. Hyoyeon couldnt hide her tears.

Sunny left the 2 alone and closed the door. " Eunhyuk.. " She repeated as she came closer, but Eunhyuk immediantly got up when he noticed her tears. He ran by her side, cupped her face and wiped the tears with his thumb.

" Im sorry.. If it hurts this much to see me... " He apologized, wiping her tears.

" You're right." She gave him a small laugh as she placed her hands on top of his. " It hurts me to see you like this when it was my fault. " Their eyes met. 

" Is that why you came here?" 

" Neh, I wanted to see you, Eunhyuk. I missed you.. " 

Eunhyuk smiled hearing those words. He pulled her into a hug and started feeling his shirt getting wet. " Im sorry. " She cried. " Im sorry that I blamed you.. Im sorry that I hated you.. Im sorry that I pushed you away.." She hugged tighter.

" Hey, hey, " He gently said stopping her, " Stop apologizing, okay? It was my fault, If I hadnt lied- "

" Aniyo.. I should've believed you.. but I didnt.. I should've never yelled at you. " 

" And I should've never lied to you. " He said as he caressed the back of her head. " Do you remember? " He asked.

" I cant say I do.. But I also cant say I dont.. " She answered. " All I can say is ... It hurts to be apart from you, Eunhyuk.. You and Kai.. It hurts not being with you. " 

Eunhyuk smiled. " You dont have to get hurt anymore. Kai and I will always be at your side. We'll never leave. " He said as he cupped her face again, staring into her eyes.

Hyoyeon smiled and placed her hands on his. They stared at each other and slowly started closing their eyes as Eunhyuk started leaning in. Hyoyeon waited and finally, his soft, dry lips touched hers. In response, Hyoyeon kissed him back as her hands started travelling around his neck.

" Yah, Sunny!" Sooyoung snapped her fingers to get her attention.

" Huh? What?" Sunny blankly stared at Sooyoung.

" Were you even listening to me?" 

" Uh.. Yeah. Of course."

" What did I just say?" 

" Uhm.. Something about uh.. Oppa and Hyoyeon?"

Sooyoung sighed at her friend. " Nevermind. " She poured some water on a glass cup. " stop making googley eyes at him. " She said when she noticed Sunny staring at Joongki who was in the living room, looking around as he sat down on the couch.

" At who?"

" Joongki-sshi! Ever since you laid your eyes at him, you never took it off him. " Sooyoung gave her a teasing smile. 

" What? Nooo, I was admirng his uh.. clothes." Sunny defended herself. 

" Clothes?" Sooyoung looked at his clothes and raised her eyesbrows at him. " He's wearing pajamas. "

" So? Pajamas are very trendy these days. "

Sooyoung sighed at her friend, " Just go give him the water. " She handed her the cup of water.

" What? W-Why me?" She stuttered.

" Cause my class is at 9 and I didnt even shower yet. " She said a walked away, " Just be happy you have some time alone with him. " She smiled at her before leaving the kitchen. She waved at Joongki before going upstairs. 

Sunny stood there in the kitchen, looking at Joongki, but once the 2 made eye contact, Sunny blushed and looked away as Joongki smiled at her reaction. 

Sunny took a big breath before going in the living. " H-here you. " SHe smiled giving him the water. " I-is there anything you would like to eat?"

" Aniyo, Im fine. Thank you. " He smiled back that melted Sunny's heart. 

" So uhm.. Eunhyuk Oppa and Hyoyeon huh?" She started the conversation as she sat down on the couch.

" Yeah, everything seems pretty crazy. Seems like a drama. " He gave her a small laugh.

" Yeah, " She laughed with him.

" What was Hyu- Hyoyeon like back then? "

" She was pretty fun, childish. She was always so impulsive and sometimes we would get dragged into her troubles. " Sunny smiled as she thought about the fun moments with her.

Joongki smiled, " I guess she never changed then. " 

" She still dances right?"

" Yup. I'd always wonder how she could develop such talent. " 

" Well, its a good thing she hasnt changed then. " She smiled. 

" You really missed her huh?" Joongki asked with a gentle voice.

" Yeah.. I really did.  " She sadly said.

He smiled at her cuteness. " Well, you dont have to miss her anymore. Hyoyeon's finally back. " He smiled as she smiled back. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk seperated their lips as they rested their foreheads on each other. Their eyes were still close while their hands was still interwined together. The 2 could feel each other's breath on their lips that sent them chills down their spine but they both couldnt stop smiling. 

" I love you, Hyukjae. " She whispered. " Even though my mind had forgetten about you, my heart didnt. You were always there.."

Eunhyuk smiled at her words. "  And you were always in mine. " He whispered. He took another kiss from her, surprising her a little since their eyes were close. " I love you, Hyoyeon. " He said once they seperated. 

Both their eyes slowly opened with smiles on their face. Hyoyeon gave him a small scream when he suddenly lifted her up, bridal style and walked towards the bed. He gently put her down as she giggled at him. He went on the bed on top of her and started kissing her passionately. Her hands played with his hair as his hands were travelling down her thighs. She then started giggling when he starting nibbling on her neck. 

" E-Eunhyuk!" She giggled trying to push him away. " S-stop!" 

" When you call me Oppa. " He started tickling her hips, still kissing her neck.

" S-stop!" She laughed trying to push him off, but he was too heavy and especially too stubborn. " O-Oppa! Stop!" She finally said. He smiled at her words, gave her one last kiss on the lips before laying down beside her. 

" You're still ticklish as ever. " He laughed as Hyoyeon pouted at him while putting her head on his chest. Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around her while the other arm was interwined with hers. They both layed there in silence, enjoying their moment with each other. As they layed their in silence, he suddenly remembered something. " Hyo.. " He called her.

" Neh?" She looked up at him. 

Eunhyuk lets go of her hand and holds the pendant on her neck. " This necklace.. " He stared at it while rubbing it with his thumb. Hyoyeon looked at her necklace and smiled. " Im not sure if you remember but.. This necklace.. When I gave this to you.. You and I made a promise.. " He said as she started smiling. " It was about us.. When all of our problems are gone, you and I will get - "

" Married. " She finished his sentence. " When all of our problems are gone, you and I will get married. " She looked up at his eyes.

" Neh. Y-you remember?" He smiled at her.

" I wasnt sure of it until now. " She smiled back. " But that was definetly one of my favourite memories."

" So .. Is that a yes?"

" Of course its a yes. " She smiled and kissed him before resting her head on his chest. 

Eunhyuk her arm as his other hand held hers. " Besides the memory, what else was your favourite?"

" Well, there was this one whe- " She stopped when she realized she was going to say it out loud and blushed. " Uh.. lots of things."

" Like..?" 

" You know.. Stuff.. all kinds of stuff. " 

" And what kind of stuff?'

" You know.. Our relationship and such.. "

Eunhyuk smiled. " So do you remember the time when we argued in your old house and then we ended up making up.. or should I say making love?" He smiled as she turned red as a tomato. " Yeah, that one was also one of my favourite memo- "

Hyoyeon suddenly kissed him, stopping his sentence. " Will you stop talking now?" 

He kissed her back, " Sure. " He said as she rested his head on his chest again. Eunhyuk kissed her head as he slowly closed his eyes. They both closed their eyes as they laid in each other's arms. 


2 hours later, Kai finally wakes up. He goes downstairs to see no one there. He was expecting his Sunny noona or Sooyoung noona to be there since his Appa must be tired. He eventually went into Sooyoung's room first but she wasnt at home. 

" Where's everybody.. " He mummbled as he closed the door. He then opened Sunny's room. " Maybe Sun- " He gasped once he saw a male body sleeping on his noona's bed. He immediantly closed the door, afraid to know if Sunny and him are sleeping together. He then came rushing in his appa's room.

" Appa! JoongKi hyung is sleep- " He stopped when he noticed arms around his appa. He quietly walked to the other side of the bed and noticed a blonde haired girl, cuddled into Eunhyuk's arms. He gasped and jumped on the bed due to excitement. " EOMMA! EOMMA!" He yelled causing both his parents to wake up.

" What the.. " Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon wok up to Kai jumping on the bed as he tried to squeezed through the middle. They both ended up laughing and had to move over for Kai to be in the middle.

" I missed you!" Kai said and hugged Hyoyeon.

" I missed you too, Sweetie." She hugged him back as she kissed his forehead, causing him to giggle.

" Yah, Im still here. " Eunhyuk pouted. 

Kai giggled and hugged both his parents, causing them to smile. " Hey, Kai we have some great news for you. " Hyoyeon said.

" What? Am I getting a brother? A sister?" He eagerly asked.

" Aniyo!" Hyoyeon immediantly denied it.

" Yeah, Kai. You're too excited. You'll get a sibling .. maybe in a year or so.. It depends if your Eomma - " Eunhyuk was playfully slapped by Hyoyeon.

" Yah! Stop that! I'll make you wait for the wedding!" She threatened him with a joke.

Kai gasped. " You guys are getting married? When? Where?" He excitedly asked.

Hyoyeon smiled. " In 2 months since we still have to do lots of planning, but I think it should wait since your Appa here is being stubborn. "

" Aniyo! Aniyo! I'll shut up!" Eunhyuk said as he covered his mouth causing Kai to giggled at his parents. 

" You better, Appa!" Kai yelled as he cuddled in the middle of them. 

So a week passed and Eunhyuk, Kai, Hyoyeon and Joongki went back to California. Everyone wasnt really surprised when they heard the news since Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were too in love. But of course, everyone congratulated them and helped them with the wedding. They planned on doing it in Korea since thats where they grew up and their friends are there. They also planned on doing it after Sunny and Sooyoung's graduation which is in 3 months, it gives them more time for planning. Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Kai officially moved back in Korea after a month along with Jessica, Donghae and Joongki so it'd be a lot easier planning for the wedding as well. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sweeeet chapter <3 Aha. Finally get back to Hyoyeons name <3  Next chapter will be the last but it also probably be an interesting chapter ;) Lets just say it'll be Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's honeymoon.