Wedding and a baby

Endless Love

During the 3 months, Hyoyeon has officially remembered. She has been with her real family so much that all her memories came back. Of course everyone was happy about it, but they were especially happy for the wedding.

* 3 months later * 

" I look fine right? My hair's okay? " Hyoyeon quickly asked as she looked at herself in the mirror, finally wearing a beautiful wedding dress.

Kai giggled, " You look beautilful, Eomma! You should stop worrying. "

" I know but my hair doesnt look right. This side looks flat and the ot- " She started complaing but Taeyeon laughed.

" You look fine, Hyo. " Taeyeon smiled. " Just calm down." 

" But Taeyeon, today's the day! Everything has to be perfect. " 

" And it will be. Dont worry. " Jihyo got up from the couch. 

" Yeah, the only thing ruining this day is your behavior. So all you ne- " Jessica wanted to help but just made it worst.

" My behavior?! " Hyoyeon yelled. " Am I really that bad? I can be better! Just tell me what to do! Want me to - " 

" Hyo, just calm down!" Sunny laughed. " We understand that you're nervous but you nothing to be nervous about. We all checked everything before the wedding and seems perfect.

" you just have to put some faith in us!" Sooyoung smiled.

While on the other side of the house, there's Eunhyuk also freaking out.

" Yah! Would you stop?! You're making it worst. " Wooyoung said annoyed as he slapped Eunhyuk's hands away from his own hair.

" Sorry! My hair has to be perfect. "

" But yet you're the one ruining it. " Donghae laughed on the couch.

" I look okay right? " Eunhyuk ignored his comment.

" For the 100th time, you look fine. " Siwon rolled his eyes. 

" Okay. " He smiled but once he looked at the mirror, he frowned. " Aish! No! My hair looks weird! " He turned around to Donghae with puppy eyes. 

" Nope, sorry, gotta pee. " Donghae said and immediantly left the room. Eunhyuk then looked at Joongki.

" I need to check on the uh..the Cake!" Joongki lied and also left the room.  He then looked at Wooyoung who was already on his way to the door.

" Uh.. Taeyeon just called me. " Wooyoung said and quickly rushed out of the room.

Siwon swore under his breath and smiled at his stubborn friend. " Fine! But if you touch your hair one more time, I give up. " He stomped to Eunhyuk and helped him.

" Knock knock!" Joongki came in with Donghae and Wooyoung in the girls' room. 

" Hi hyungs!" Kai ran to them with a hug. In return the boys hugged him back and greeted the girls.

" Hey, oppa!" Sunny cutely said as she kissed Joongki's cheeks. 

" Yah yah," Donghae stopped the couple. " just because Eunhyuk hyung isnt here, doesnt mean you guys can be all ' smoochy smoochy'. ' Im still your oppa, Sunny. " He lectured her causing everyone in the room to laugh.

" Yah, stop it Oppa." Jessica playfuly slapped Donghae on the chest as he put his arms around her, pouting.

" Let them be, man. " Wooyoung laughed as he hugged Taeyeon from the back. " No one did that to you when you and Jessica became a couple. "

Donghae pouted when everyone was againsted him. He sat on the couch wh

" So hows the unluckily bride?" Donghae joked as the girls slapped his head. " Ow! I was just joking.. Gosh.. "

" Where's Oppa by the way? Is he ready?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Ready? He's been running around the room, going back and forth to the mirror. We just left him with Siwon hyung. " Donghae laughed.

" Same here, she hasnt stopped talking about perfection and stuff. " Jessica laughed and got up. " But as a beloved cousin, I'll help the groom. " She smiled and opened the door but screamed. " AHH, YOU!"  She screamed and closed the door.

" What? Who was that?!" Hyoyeon started panicking.

" Its Eunhyuk! " Jessica pointed at the door.

All the girls gasp and pushed Hyoyeon in the washroom. " Yah! What the heck?!" 

" Sorry, but you know the rules, the groom cant see the bride before the wedding. " Taeyeon said and closed the door on Hyoyeon who rolled her eyes.

" What do you want?!" Sooyoung yelled at Eunhyuk who Jihyo let in.

" I just wanna see Hyoyeon. " He innocently said.

" Nope! YOu cant! " Jessica said as Sooyoung, Sunny and Jessica covered the washroom door.

" You know the rules! You cant see the bride until the wedding start!" Jihyo said.

" Could I at least talk to her?" 

" Talk to you her after the wedding!" Sunny said.

" But I - "

" No buts! Just go away, she'll see you at the alter!" Jihyo started pushing him to the door but Hyoyeon's voice came.

" Yah! You guys better be not pushing him away!" Hyoyeon yelled as Jihyo immediantly stopped, " Just let me and oppa talk."

" But he cant see you i- " Sooyoung was stopped by Eunhyuk.

" I wont see her, I just want to talk to her before the wedding. I can talk to her in front of the washroom door." Eunhyuk said.

" Alright fine, make it quick, we have 30 minutes left!" Taeyeon said.

" Thank you. " He smiled. He went near the door and was about to talk when he noticed the group was still there. " Uh.. could I talk to her alone?" 

" OH! " Everyone exclaimed. " Thats what you meant.. "

" DONT LOOK, HYUKJAE!" All the girls yelled as the boys laughed and finally left the couple. 

Eunhyuk smiled and knocked on the door. " Hyoyeon.. "

" Oppa. " She responded with a cute voice.

" Are you ready? "

" Of course I am, why wouldnt I be?"

" I was just asking. I really just wanted to hear your voice before our wedding. "

Hyoyeon chuckled. " Close your eyes. "

" Sure.. But why?"

" Because .. Just do it. "

Eunhyuk did was he was told.

" Are your eyes close?"

" Yeah. " He answered. He waited for a bit but everything was silent. " Hyoyeon I- " He stopped when he felt soft lips touch his. He didnt dare to open his eyes but he smiled. He felt hands go on his cheek and caressed it. 

" Just a good luck kiss for our wedding. " Hyoyeon whispered to his lips. 

" I love you. " He suddenly said.

" I love you too. " She responded. She then turned him around and walked backwards and into the washroom. " I'll see you in the alter. " Eunhyuk heard her voice in the washroom.

He opened his eyes and smiled. He didnt turned around but happily walked away. 


After a while, everything was set. Everyone just needed to be in ther positions. Kai of course is the ring bearer, Jihyo, Sooyoung and Sunny are the brides maid of Hyoyeon and Siwon is the bestman of Eunhyuk.  Donghae, Joongki, Wooyoung, Jessica and Taeyeon would sit in the front row. 

Everything was prepared. Siwon was next to Eunhyuk, who kept tapping his foot from being nervous, the priest was at the front with the ushers, the pianoist was all ready to play, etc.  Everyone patiently waited for the bride to come; they talked and talked until everyone's eyes started leading  to the door as soon as the music started playing. 

The big doors slowly opened and revealled the famillies of the bride and groom. The cute, little flower girls came first followed by Taeyeon and Wooyoung with Kyungsoo in her arms, then Jessica and Donghae came, then it was relatives and famillies. At last, Sunny and Sooyoung came with the smiling Kai behind them and finally, everyone's eyes lead to the beautiful, goddess- like Hyoyeon. She wore a beautiful, long, strapless white wedding dress with a white vail and a bouquet of flowers. Her hair was curled and had a braid to the side. She had the biggest smile in the room well, aside from the gummy smile that Eunhyuk is giving her. 

As for Eunhyuk, he wore a black suit with a bow tie and a white flower on his left chest. His redish - brown hair  combed down down. ( Like the one in in my foreword for this story. )  And like I said, he had a gummy smile that he couldnt hide. His eyes were glued onto Hyoyeon who was smiling at her family as she walked down the alter with her dad.

Once they made eye contact with each other, they smiled, and mouthed. ' Saranghae.. Hwaiting! ' 

Hyoyeon's dad gently gave her hand to Eunhyuk once they reached him. " Take care of my daughter, Hyukjae. " He said as Eunhyuk smiled and nodded at him. Her dad then walked and sat beside his wife. 

" You look beautiful. " He said to her as they walked to the front.

" And you look amazing. " She smiled at him. 

The rest was like any other wedding. The parents of bride would happlily cry for their daughter, their friends would smile and sometimes to funny faces when they make eye contact,  the priest would say the prayers, the couple would say their vows, and the little cute ring bearer would bring up the rings. 

" Congratulations, Eomma! Appa!" Kai said as he delievered the rings. 

" Thank you, Kai." Hyoyeon smiled with Eunhyuk.  Kai smiled back before walking back to his seat.

Once Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon put the rings on each other, the priest said to Eunhyuk, " I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride. " 

As soon as the priest said that, Eunhyuk lifted up her vail, leaned in and kissed Hyoyeon on the lips. In return, she kissed him back as her hands went on his waist. Once they seperated lips, everyone in the church cheered. 

After the wedding, there was of course the dinner party. And after the dinner party, the group went to Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's new house. Everyone went except Jihyo who drank too much and had to go home and also Sooyoung and Siwon since Sooyoung was too drunk and Siwon had to drive her home. 

" Aish.. W-why does.. h-he have to be so h- heavy!" Wooyoung said as he and Jessica struggled to bring the drunk Donghae in the house.

" Woah!  Hyung! Your house huuuuuge!" Donghae said like a kid when they dropped him on the couch as Eunhyuk came in with Kai sleeping in his arms. 

" Oppa! Tell him to quiet down! Its too late." Hyoyeon came in the with girls following. 

Donghae started laughing, " Thats.. Thats wh-what you will- b-be saying to hy-hyung tonight. " He grinned like a kid.

Hyoyeon slapped Donghae on the head as Eunhyuk laughed. " I'll bring Kai upstairs. " He said.

" Jessica, why'd even let him drink so much?" Taeyeon said as she sat down with Wooyoung.  

" I tried to stop him. " Jessica said as she sat beside Donghae, who dropped his head on her lap. 

" I wanted to celebrate!" Donghae yelled and popped his head up but Siwon covered his mouth

" Im surprise Eunhyuk didnt get that drunk since its his wedding." Joongki laughed. 

" I wasnt talking about celebrating that!" Donghae said in a high pitched voice as Jessica's eyes turned big. 

" Yah! Oppa! Shut up!" Sunny yelled and threw a pillow at his face stopping him as Jessica sighed in relief. 

" YAH! " He yelled as Eunhyuk came downstairs and slapped the back of his head.

" Oppa! Are you downstairs already?" They heard Hyoyeon's voice from the kitchen.

" Yeah, why?" 

" Could you help me here?" 

" Yeah, just a mi- "

" OH! " Donghae suddenly exclaimed. " She wants help.. Oooh, hyung you better get there fast. " Donghae winked and Eunhyuk slapped his head once more before going into the kitchen.

" Why did you even drink so much?" Joongki asked.

" D-did you n-not h-hear? " Donghae spread his arms. " I WANTED TO CEL- " Jessica covered his mouth before he finished. 

" Donghae-ah, why dont we get you some water?" Jessica changed the subject as Donghae nodded with a grin.

The 2 were about to stand up when Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon came in with wine. " OH! WINE!" Donghae clapped.

" No, not you. " Hyoyeon stuck her tongue at him as Eunhyuk smirked.

" Wine? Are you sure thats a good choice?" Joongki raised his eyebrows and pointed at Donghae who pouted. 

" Well we didnt really do our groceries so it was either this or water. " Eunhyuk said as he shrugged. Hyoyeon just smiled and poured some wine in the glass cup. 

" Here you go. One for everyone. " Hyoyeon smiled as she gave one for everyone. Once she was about to give the glass to Jessica, Donghae quickly took it away, but Hyoyeon quickly retrieved it back. " Sorry, Hae, but not you. " She apologized with a smirk.

" Why dont we just put you upstairs?" Eunhyuk suggested and helped Donghae up with the help of Wooyoung.

" No, I'll s-stay with J-Jessica. " He said but he was already on his way up. 

" Dont be stubborn, Oppa. " Sunny spoke.

" A-alright.. B-but make su-sure that J-Jessica doesnt drink a-alot. " He drunkly said. " I-Its b-bad for the b-baby. " He said as everyone froze while he walked up the stairs. 

" WHAT? BABY?!" Everyone exclaimed and looked at Jessica, who innocently smiled. 

" And y-you tol-told me to s-shut up. " Donghae mummbled. He was about to to fall down on the stairs but Wooyoung quickly came to his side. 

" Y-yah, Hyuk, help me. " He struggled. 

" Y-yeah. " Eunhyuk said but he was still surprised at what Donghae said.

Eunhyuk and Wooyoung helped Donghae go up, while the rest talked to Jessica.

" JESSICA, YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Taeyeon yelled.

" Uh.. No?" Jessica innocently smiled.

" Oh.. so thats why you puked the other night.. " Sunny mummbled.

" JESSICA! Why didnt you tell us?!" Hyoyeon said.

" I was going to tell you, but today was your wedding.. So the attention has to go to you right?" She joked but no one was amused. " Alright! Fine, im sorry, okay? "

" When did you find out?" Hyoyeon asked.

" About a week ago.. "

" How long?" Taeyeon asked.

" 3 months.. " 

" Aish, Sica, do you know how Uncle would react to this?" Taeyeon started to lecture her.

" We kinda already told him.. " 

Everyone was taken by surprise. " W-what did he say?" Taeyeon asked.

" Well, he was upset of course but when he saw how happy me and oppa was, he was okay with it.. I guess, b-but he is expecting me and oppa to get married. "

" Married? " Hyoyeon repeated.

" Neh.. Oppa already proposed to me.. He actually proposed to me when he found out about it. We're planning on geting married after the baby is born.  " She smiled.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon stopped lecturing her once she saw how happy she was. 

" Well, the fish is in the bed. " Eunhyuk said as Wooyoung and him came down. " So whats happening here?" 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked at each other and at Jessica, who smiled and gave them puppy eyes. " We're celebrating. " Taeyeon smiled.

" The celebration of our marriage and of course, Jessica's new baby. " Hyoyeon smiled as Jessica smiled widely and hugged her cousins.

" I CALL BEING GODMOTHER!" Sunny yelled as Taeyeon and Hyoyeon immediantly let go of Jessica.

" NO. I AM!" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon yelled at the same time. 

" Yah yah, Oppa and I are still deciding on that. " Jessica laughed as she got the glass of wine that Joongki suddendly took with a smile.

" You guys . " Jessica pouted and got up. 

" Where are you going?" Sunny asked.

" If I cant drink then Im just sleeping with Oppa. " She answered.

" Are you planning on having twins?" Wooyoung joked causing Jessica to glare at him and went upstairs as the group laughed.


So 2 hours of drinking, playing games and just randomly talking, the rest of the group decided to go home. Donghae and Jessica ended up sleeping over of course. 

" Did you pack for tomorrow?" Eunhyuk smiled as they went on the bed.

" Yup!" Hyoyeon cutely said and smiled. " I actually packed yesterday! I brought my favourite clothes, bathing suit, my favourite shoes, my- " She stopped listing things when Eunhyuk suddenly kissed her on the lips.

" You really talk alot. " He said.

" Well, what I can do? Im too excited. " She clapped her heads. 

Eunhyuk laughed at her and hugged her as she rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head, " Night, Mrs. Lee. " He smiled.

" Good night, Mr. Lee. " She said as she reached up and kissed his cheek and went back to his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good chapter? Ehe, they're finally married! And Jessica's preggy with Donghae! lool. So I decided that next chapter will be the last, which will be Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's honeymoon ;) Stay tuned til next chapter!