Visions

Endless Love

Finally, today is the day, Kai will finally see his mom. After 2 long years, they can meet again. Taeyeon had invited Hyuji over since she wanted to see if Kai is alright now. 

" Yah, yah, stop that. " Taeyeon smiled at Kai who kept fidgeting with his clothes.

" I just wanna look good. " He smiled as Taeyeon fixed his hair.

" Now remember, just act like you dont know her okay?"

" Y-yeah.. I know.. " He forced a smile.

" I know it's going to be hard for you, but we cant jus- "

" Yeah, yeah, I know.. At least, she's back.. " He weakly smiled.

" Amnesias do get healed, Kai. We  just have to be patient okay?" She hugged him.

" Y-yeah... " He smiled at her. 

" Kai, Taeyeon, " They heard Jessica call them, " Hyoye- Hyuji is here. " She smiled.

" Annyeong!" Hyuji popped out. Kai immediantly smiled. 

" Hyuji!" Taeyeon waved as she slightly pushed Kai towards Hyuji, " And this is Kim Jongin aka, Kai. " She smiled.

" I see you're all better now. " She smiled as she brushed his hair. 

Without thinking, Kai hugged her as tears started to come out. Everyone was a little surprised, but not as surprised as Hyuji. Her whole face was pale and she didnt move, like stone. 

* Flashback* 

" He's out! He's here!" Hyuji sees 3 nurses and a doctor carrying a crying, bloody baby in front of her. 

" M-may I- I see?"  She heard herself say.

The nurses quickly wrap him in a blanket and happily gave her the baby. " Here you go, Hyoyeon-sshi. " The nurses giggled, " You guys have the same nose. " 

" Kim Jongin, welcome to the world. " She said as she hugged his son. 

* End of Flashback. * 

" Sorry about him. ' Taeyeon forced a small laugh as Kai back away, but still smiling. " Hy-hyuji? You okay?" She asked as she noticed Hyuji's expression. " Hyuji?" 

She quickly got back to reality and slightly shook her head. ' S-sorry. I was just taken back a little. " She forced a laugh.

" Sorry, Eom- Hyuji-sshi.. " Kai apologized, " I was just happy, I got to see you.. After all you were the one who gave blood to me. " He smiled as he wiped away his tears.

" Its alright. Its a good thing you're okay now. " She bend down as she brushed his hair. Kai giggled. 

" Its been so long seeing Kai like this. " Donghae said to Jessica as they watched them.

" Well, what do you expect? " Jessica smiled still watching them.

" Uh, Noona!" Kai turned around to Taeyeon, " Wheres Appa? " 

" Your Appa has work right now, but he'll be back by dinner okay?" 

" Alright.. " He pouted, " You could stay for dinner right?' He smiled at Hyuji.

" Of course I will. " She smiled at him as Kai giggled. 

Taeyeon couldnt help but smile at the two. It was the very first time in 2 years she's seen Kai like this; happy, cheerful, and so.. alive. 

They spent the day going to the park, the studio, and watching movies. Kai couldnt stop smiling the whole day. He just stuck with Hyuji the whole time, Hyuji seemed to find it cute though.

* Ding Dong * 

" Oh! Thats Appa!" Kai exclaimed as he ran to the door and opened it. " APPA!" He hugged him.

" Hey!" Eunhyuk smiled at Kai, " What did I miss? Why do you seem so ha- "

" Annyeonghaseyo." He heard a gentle, sweet voice. He looked up and saw Hyuji standing there with a smile. " Hyoyeon.. " He whispered. 

" I dont think I fully introduced myself, " She headed towards Eunhyuk with a smile, " My name is Song Hyuji. " She offered a handshake which he took. 

" Uh- M-my name? uhm.. Im - " He kept stuttering. Even though he already saw her, he just couldnt believe that she, his lover was this close to him. 

" Eunhyuk right?" She guessed as he nodded, " Good thing I remember. " She smiled. She looked down on Kai who was just smiling and looked up at Eunhyuk who was just staring at her with mixed emotions. " You guys look so much a like. " She giggled. 

Eunhyuk forced a small laugh, " Y-yeah. " Kai laughed at his dad and held onto Hyuji and Eunhyuk's hand and took them to the dinning room. 

When everyone saw the 3 together, they couldnt help but smile. There was Eunhyuk looking at Hyuji with a smile, Kai in the middle as he held both his parents hands talking to Hyuji and Hyuji, who was just smiling and talking to Kai. Everyone could see how happy both the father and son was. Kai wouldnt let go of Hyuji and Eunhyuk couldnt stop staring at her. 

" Come on guys, lets eat!" Wooyoung ruined the moment as he came out of the kitchen with food. 

The dinner was the happiest dinner they had for 2 years. The atmosphere was so alive, so happy, and everyone felt like the family was once again, reunited. 

" Thank you for today. I really had fun. " Hyuji said as they walked her to the door. 

" You're coming back again, right?" Kai asked. 

" Of course I will. " She smiled at him as she bend down to hug him. As she did, she suddenly had a weird feeling; the feeling of not wanting to let go. Her face suddenly had that hurt, worried face that everyone noticed.

" Hyuji? Are you okay?" Jessica asked as Hyuji let go of Kai. 

" Y-yeah. Im fine. " She smiled. " I'll see you guys soon. " She smiled at them one more time before leaving. Everyone watched her leave outside the window, making sure she's safe. 

" I dont think she has a ride. " Donghae said as they saw her walking away from the neighbourhood. 

" Eunhyuk, go ch- . " Taeyeon was about to say but noticing that Eunhyuk was already putting his jacket on. 

" I'll go check on her. " He smiled as he took his car keys and left. 


" Hyuji-ssh!" She heard someone call her name as she walked. She turned around and saw Eunhyuk in the car.

" Hey, Eunhyuk-sshi!" She waved at him, " What are you doing here?" She asked as Eunhyuk stopped beside her.

" Uh- I forgot something in my office but I saw you here, walking. " He lied, he didnt wanna seem creepy to her, " Do you need a ride?" He asked.

" Aniyo, its okay. " She smiled, " Im close to the bus stop anyway."

" But you arent close to your house are you?" He raised his eyebrow. Hyuji shrugged her shoulders. " Come on." He said as he stretched out to open his door. 

" Thank you. " She said as she went in. 

As they started to drive, Eunhyuk kept stealing glances at her as she looked outside the window. He started to wonder something, " Hyuji-ssh, can I ask you a question?" 

" Yeah, sure. " She smiled.

" H-how did you get your name? Since you didnt remember much.. " He awkwardly asked, " I dont mean to offend you or any- "

" Aniyo, Im not offended, its just a question I never really get. " She gave him a smalll laugh. " My name was a combination actually. Remember the doctor that helped Kai?" She asked as Eunhyuk nodded, " Her name, Jihyo was combined with Hyukjae. " As soon as she said Hyukjae, Eunhyuk immediantly got shocked. It caused him to suddenly press on the brakes, shocking Hyuji has well. " Omo! " She said.

" S-sorry! Are you okay?" He quickly checked her.

" Im fine. I should be the one ask you if you're okay. " She laughed. 

" Oh.. " He weakly smiled, " I thought I saw a cat walking by.. " He lied as Hyuji giggled at him. He smiled at the sound of her giggling but then quickly got back to the topic, " So uh, why Hyukjae?" He asked as he started to drive.

" Well actually when they found me, I had this necklace, like a cross wooden necklace, it said Hyukjae on it.  " She answered. Right when she said that, Eunhyuk was wide eyed and Hyujij could tell right away something was wrong. " Uh- You okay?" 

" Y-yeah.. I-im okay.. " He stuttered.

" Saw another cat?" She joked as Eunhyuk gave her a nervous and awkward laugh.

" Uhm... Y-you still have that necklace? " He slowly asked.

She smiled and took out a small wooden pendant that was hidden behind her shirt. " I always wear it now, before I didnt wear it much but I dont know why I suddenly wear it now, I just had a feeling I had to. " She smiled.

" Oh.. Its nice, I like it. " Eunhyuk said. 

" Thanks. " She smiled as she hid it behind her shirt. 

The rest of the ride was quiet. They just listened to random music as they stole glances at each other and when they do catch each other doing that, they both blush and couldnt help but smile. 

" So, this is where you live?" Eunhyuk asked as Hyuji told him to stop. 

" Yeah, that one right there. " She pointed at a big white house. " Thank you. " She smiled as she opened the door. 

" Uh- wait! " He said causing her to turn around as her golden blonde hair flipped in Eunhyuk face, flustering him. " Uh- I - I wa-wanted to ask - * Ahem * I wanted to uh ask if you - I could have your number. " He stuttered. 

" Yeah, sure. " She smiled as she closed the car door, getting her phone and switching it with Eunhyuks. " There you go. " She smiled but turn red once Eunhyuk accidently held her hands. 

* Flashback * 

Wait! Hyoyeon-ssh!" She heard someone say and turned around to see a young teenager that looked a lot like Eunhyuk ( To Hyuji )  running towards her." Uhm, Can I have your number?" He shyly asked. " You dont have to its just, uhm.. You know since we have like all classes together, I can call you when I need help or missed anything. " 

" Oh, sure. " She kindly smiled. She took out her phone and switched it with Eunhyuk. " There you go. " She smiled as she gave it back.

" Thanks, Hyoyeon-sshi." He smiled.

" No problems, but just dont call me Hyoyeon-sshi, just Hyoyeon. " She smiled.

" Oh alright, Thanks Hyoyeon. " He gave her one of his gummy smile that Hyoyeon found cute. 

* End of Flashback 

" Thank you. " He smiled as she slightly shook her head and smiled at him. " Uhm, can I drop you off? Like at your door?" He shyly asked.

Hyuji blushed, " You dont have to. " 

" Oh.. Alright.. " He said with a slightly disappointed tone. 

" But you can if you want. " She smiled which made Eunhyuk's face bright. 

He smiled at Hyuji before getting out the door as fast as he could so he could open the door for Hyuji. 

" Thanks. " She smiled as she got out, " You're just like your son. "

" If you're talking about out gummy smile, well he- "

" Aniyo, I meant like the same personalities, but you guys are alike with that smile of yours. " 

Eunhyuk just gave her a small laugh as they headed to the door. " Well.. this is my stop. Our final stop that is. " She smiled.

" Yeah. Uhm, we'd really like to have you for dinner again. " He shyly said. 

" It'd be my pleasure to go again. " She smiled.

Eunhyuk couldnt help but smile, " Well.. uh.. I guess I better get going.. " 

" Yeah, its getting pretty late, you still have to go to your office."

" I-i do? "

" Yeah, you forgot something in your of- "

" Oh! Right! I forgot about that.. Again.. " He laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. " Uh, well.. Uhm bye. " He said. 

Hyuji offered a hug but Eunhyuk offered a handshake. They both shyly laughed as Hyuji switched to a handshake and Eunhyuk switched to a hug. They both shyly laughed again as Eunhyuk scratched the back of his neck as Hyuji giggled and awkwardly putting her hands in her back pocket, blushing. 

" Uhm, I guess I should just go." Eunhyuk slightly laughed as he pointed back to his car with his thumb. 

" Y-yeah. " She stuttered.

" Bye. " He smiled and waved as he started to walk down the steps. 

" Bye. " She gave him a cute small laugh as she waved, watching him walk away.

* Flashback * 

" I really had a fun night. " The teeange look-alike Eunhyuk shyly said as they reached Hyoyeon's door. 

" Same.. Today was definitely the best night for me. " She giggled. Eunhyuk swore he could feel his heart melting. 

" I dont want you to think Im a player because of what all the people say in school.. I wanna be honest with you and say that you were actually my first date.. " He said as he scratched the back of his neck and shyly looked down. 

" You dont need to be embaressed, you're my first date as well. "  Hyoyeon smiled. 

He shyly laughed,  " I hope we do this again. " 

" Just tell me when and where. " She smiled.

" Well, I guess I should go now. " He said, " I'll text you?"

" You could call me if you want. " She smiled at him, making his heart melt even more. 

" Bye. " He shyly said as he walked away. 

" Wait! Eunhyuk!" She called him. As soon as he turned around he felt soft arms around his neck and small head against his chest. He couldnt help but smile and hug her back.

" Bye. " She shyly said as she let go. " Thanks for the night" She said before walking away with a smile. 

* End of Flashback * 

She slowly got back to reality as she shook her head. She waved goodbye one last time before going inside. She went inside and leaned against the door with a sigh and a red face. She looked out the small window beside the door and watched him leave. She saw him turning around and waving one last time as he saw her face pop out of the window. She giggled and waved back.

" Wow.. So this is how you act when you're in love. " She heard a voice say behind her. She jumped and turned around and saw Joongki.

" Oppa! You scared me!" SHe yelled but noticed something, " Wait, why are you here?"

" Because I live here?" He raised his eyebrow. 

" I mean why are home already? You said that you couldnt pick me up. " She pouted. " Did you lie?"

" Nooo, I couldnt because I  didnt bring my car. My friend had to drop me off. " He said as he came to the window and looked outside to see Eunhyuk starting his car and driving away, " Plus, it didnt look like you needed me to pick you up. " He .

" I-its not what you think!" She defended herself, " I was just meeting his family because hi- "

" Because you guys are now dating and he wants to intro - "

" We are not dating!" She said as she slapped him. 

" Yah! " He said as he rubbed his arm. 

" I met his family because I donated blood to his son. " 

" Son? yah, dont make him cheat on his wife. " He joked.

" He doesnt have a wife, she got into an accident 2 years ago. "

Joongki immediantly shut up, " Oh.. Sorry .. I didnt know.. "

" Thats alright, but next time, stop talking so much. " She said before going upstairs as she made the ' tsk tsk ' sound. 

That night, Hyuji couldnt sleep. She couldnt stop thinking about the visions she's been having. She didnt whether it was just a vision from her random dreams or a vision that was from her past. She took her phone under her pillow and looked into her contacts. She smiled as the name ' Eunhyuk ' popped out. 

Minutes later, she fell asleep with her phone in her hand and her necklace still on her chest. 

* Dreaming * 

Kim Hyoyeon, will you marry me?" She saw someone kneeling in front of her holding her hands. She wanted to look up but she couldnt control her own dream. 

" Im sorry, " She heard herself say as the couple hugged., " But not right now, but I still wanna marry you, Hyuk.I still wanna be with you my whole life." 

The guy let go of her and took off a familiar cross wooden necklace. He went behind her," Before I put this on, promise me that you'll marry me. that you, Kai and I will be together." 

" I promise.. with my whole heart. " She said. 

He puts on the necklace on her, " There, our promise is sealed. " He smiled at her. She turned around and smiled at him before kissing him.

" I love you, Hyoyeon. " He said. 

" And I love you, Hyukjae. " She said and smiled as they kissed. 

* Dream ends* 

Hyuji suddenly woke up. The name kept running in her mind, Hyoyeon. Ever since she's been having visions, she always hears the name, Hyoyeon. But the thing she mostly wont forget is Hyukjae. She looked down on her necklace and focussed her mind at the written words, Hyukjae. 

" Hyukjae.. " She said to herself, " Who ever you are or where ever you are... I wonder if you're looking for me... " She whispered as she held onto the necklace and fell asleep. 


" Woah. " Joongki said as soon as he saw the sleepy Hyuji. " Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. "

Hyuji stuck her tongue at him and sat down on the chair. 

" Didnt get enough sleep?" Jihyo asked as she prepared coffee.

" Mhm.. I kept having these weird dreams. " She said as Jihyo have her coffee. 

" Like what?" Joongki asked.

" Just random things.." She lied. She knew that if she tells them about the dreams, she'll get forced to their therapist. 

" Are you sure? If its something random, it shouldnt bother that much. " Jihyo said. 

" Its nothing, dont worry about it. " She said as she drank her coffee.

" Hyuji-ah, you know you cant lie right?" Joongki said. 

She sighed, " Its nothing, dont worry about it. " She said again. " I'll just take a shower, Im meeting Taeyeon for lunch. " She said as she got up, wanting to avoid the situation. 

As a few days passed, Hyuji has been spending a lot of her time with Eunhyuk and them. Not because they alwasy invite her, because she loves hanging out with them, she always feels like she has to spend time with them basically. Its always hard for her to say goodbye to them and its always so fun when she's with them. Yes, she would have visions but each day, she hangs out with them, it rarely happens. It seems like the past is already showing in the present. 


" Joongki-ssh! Wait up!" Joongki turned around and saw one of Jihyo's friends running towards him.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-sshi. " He bowed as she did as well.

" Is Jihyo-unnie here? " Yoona asked. 

" Actually, its her day off today, I just came here to visit a friend.  " He answered, " Do you need anything from her?" 

" Aniyo, actually I can give this to you as well. " She handed him an envelope. 

" Whats this?" He asked.

" Its for you family. " She smiled. 

" What is it though?" 

" Its the DNA test that Jihyo unnie asked for. " 

" DNA test?" 

" Just read it, I think it will help a lot. " SHe smiled but then got a call from one of those hospital phones, " Oh, alright. I'll be right there. " She said and hung up the phone, " Well, I have to go. " She bowed, " It'll help a lot with the family! Bye Joongki-sshi!" She said as she walked away. 

He tiltied his head at the envelope, " DNA test? For what?" He asked himself.  He started to rip off the end and took out the paper. " Hm.. " He mummbled the words under his breath. " What the..- " He stopped when he realized what it was for. He froze for a second and started to read it again. He quickly started running around the hospital, looking for Yoona. 

 

 

 

 

 

Good chapter? Bad chapter? Tell me what you think! At least she's starting to remember everything or at least getting the sense of her past and Eunhyuk is finally trying to get her back aha! 

Check out my new story! Its HaeSica this time :) Called, Open Your Heart          http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513866/open-you-heart-haesica-leedonghae-hyohyuk-jungjessica