Are we okay now?

Endless Love

Weeks passed and Hyoyeon's feelings grow more and more towards Eunhyuk, even when she tried too ignore to him, nothing happens. She just becomes more sad when she doesnt see him, so she stops avoiding him and just try to act normal aroung him. And by ' normal ' I mean, trying to be friends with him or at least trying to be nice . She admited she wants Eunhyuk back but she's trying to stop herself. Everyone notices she hasnt been herself lately and always daydreams, even her students noticed it. 

" Uh- Hyoyeon noona!" A 16 years old student called her. " Noona! Noona!" He yelled for her. 

Hyoyeon quickly got back to reality, " Huh? what? " She suddenly said without realizing the boy.  She looked up and saw her brown haired student .  " Oh, Im sorry, Luhan! Is there anything you need?" 

" Nooope! " He have her a smile, " I was just going to tell you that the president is here. " 

" President?!" She fell off her chair as Luhan turned around to see if anyone else saw her. He quickly turned back to Hyoyeon and started to laugh. 

" I-Im sorry, noona!" He quickly apologized and came to Hyoyeon to help her. 

Hyoyeon gave him a fake laugh as she got up, " Ha ha ha, thats funny. " She gave him a cute but yet 'deadly' glare, " Go practise your dancing now. " She pointed to the back of the room. 

" I AM sorry though!  " He kept laughing. " Why did you even fall?" He asked, " Its just Eunhyuk hyung!" 

" Eunhyuk...?" She him a confused look, " You said president.." 

" Yeah, the president of the company.. " Luhan said to clear things out but than started to laugh again, " Did you think I was talking about the President of Korea?" He laughed, 

Hyoyeon cleared , " A-niyo! Why would I think that?" She lied. 

The student gasped, " Or maybe you like hyung? Eh?" 

" Aish! Just go back to practise!" She demanded, blushing. 

" Alright, noona, " He quickly smiled, but before he left he turned around, " But you didnt deny it!" He said and quickly walked off as Hyoyeon threatened him by chasing him off. 

" Thats a nice student you got there. You guys seem close. " A voice said from behind her. 

She turned around to see Eunhyuk, " Who? Luhan?" She pointed at him as Eunhyuk nodded, " He's always like that, but he's one of my best students though. " She smiled. Eunhyuk walked towards her making her  to awkwardly step back. He quickly got the message and stopped at his distance. " So uh.. Is there anything you need? " Hyoyeon changed the subject. 

" Aniyo, just wanted to check how things are doing. " He answered looking around. 

" Oh, I see. " She awkwards said as she looked around. She noticed the time, " Oh! Break is done. Sorry. " 

" You spend your break here? Not in the staff?" He asked. 

" I do sometimes, but Im usually with the students. Its fun being around them. " She smiled. " Alright guys! " She clapped her hands to get the students attention. " My break is over which means your break is over!" She said. 

" Excuse me, unnie!" One of them raised her hand as they gathered in a circle, " Whats oppa doing here?" She asked. 

" Just checking on how things are doing. " Eunhyuk answered for her. 

" Or probably just checking on Hyoyeon unnie. " One of her students whispered to her friend.

" Yah!, Krystal! I heard that. " Hyoyeon yelled as Eunhyuk blushed. 

Krystal hid behind her friend as people laughed. Everyone knew about how Eunhyuk likes Hyoyeon. He always vists her class and the students noticed that he always stares at their teacher from time to time. The students love to tease the two of them for fun but they know when they get too far on it. 

" Anyways, since we're done hip hop, we'll be starting our Tango unit. " She changed the subject. All the girls blushed as the boys were shocked. 

" Wait... Does that mean we're dancing with the girls.." One of the students, Taemin shyly asked. 

" Yup!" Their teach smiled at them. She noticed that some students were blushing and some were suddenly got nervous. " Dont worry about picking the partners. I already picked them. " She said as the students sighed in relief. She understood her students would be afraid to pick their partner. " Alrlight, lets see, " She took her paper from her desk, " Taemin with Krystal,   Minho with Yuri,  Nickhun with Victoria,   Luhan and Miyoung,   Sehun with Miranda ,   Jonghyun with Se-Kyung,   Ji Young with Dara,   Hyunseung with Hyuna and   Taecyeon with Yoona. "  As soon as she was done saying the names,  everyone quickly got together with their partners as some would blush and some would awkwardly just stand by her/him. " Alright, for today's class, I'll teach the basics. Hyung Suk! Come here!" SHe smiled at her assistant who kindly came to her. 

Hyung Suk and Hyoyeon smoothly showed the steps as Eunhyuk crossed his arms in the corner glaring at Hyung Suk. The students realized it and laughed. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at them who forced a smile but then frowned when he left the room. 


Eunhyuk was finally done for the day and was about to leave work. He was about to open his car when he realized Hyoyeon's car was still there. He worriedly looked up his building and saw Hyoyeon's window that was bright yellow from the lights. He quickly went back inside to check on her. He quietly walks in her room to see working on her desk. 

" Hey." He quietly greeted her. Hyoyeon looked up and forced a smile. " What are you still doing here? Arent you suppose to be off by 9 pm? Its already 11:15. " He checked his watch.

" Yeah, I know but I still have to make a routine for next week. " Hyoyeon stressfully said without losing focus on her work. 

" So, uh how much have you come up with?" He asked as he looked closer on her paper. 

" Just this. " She answered as she showed her steps. 

Eunhyuk quickly looked at it and thought for a moment. " You're really having trouble huh?" Hyoyeon slightly nodded with a frown. " Want me to help?"

" If you can. " Hyoyeon said.

 Eunhyuk put the paper down and lended his hand, " May I?" She tilted her head, " Just take it, I'll show you the dance. "

Just for the dance. Just the dance... She thought. She hesitated before she slowly took his hand.

He lead her to the middle of the room. He slowly put his hand on her shoulder blade and the other was holding her hands as Hyoyeon put her other hand on his shoulder. They awkwardly looked at each other before looking down on the ground. Eunhyuk took the lead by stepping foward with his right making Hyoyeon step back on her left. They did left feet and right feet for a couple times before starting.  The dance started with Eunhyuk making a circle with his left foot as Hyoyeon does the same with her right foot. He pulls her closer surprising Hyoyeon but he takes a big step back with his left making Hyoyeon step foward with her right. The space between them gets smaller. He slides his right back and stomps foward without moving his left, she does the same with her left. Eunhyuk steps back as he lets go of her shoulder blade and twirls her around. They step back once, to the side once, and goes foward 3 steps.

 As they began to dance, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon made eye contact as he slightly smiled. Hyoyeon got the sense of what the dance was and started to the moves. She stared into his eyes without hesitating. 

They move to the side again as Eunhyuk spins Hyoyeon around. After the spin, Hyoyeon dips as Eunhyuk's hands were on her back supporting her. they get back to the same begining position but closer and walks in a circle. Hyoyeon makes a circle with her right foot counter - clockwise as Eunhyuk does the same with his left.  After the circle, she immediantly slides her right foot back as she drops while Eunhyuk holds her up. As pulls her up, she does a twirl again as Eunhyuk spins after her. With her left leg, she puts it on his left thigh and wraps her leg around his thigh. She does the same with her right leg on his left thigh. Eunhyuk's legs were holding Hyoyeon who was holding him from his legs by her legs. He steps back and spins making Hyoyeon spin with him as she gets off. With the same begining position, they step to the side. They step to the side again, but with a walking pattern. They step to the other side with the same pattern. After, Eunhyuk lifts her up and she wraps her legs around her waist as they spin. While spining once, she gets off him and back to the same begining position. They let go of each other and spins as they walk in a circle. Eunhyuk pulls both her hands and puts it over his head, slides on his neck, and on his shoulder blade as her other hand was holding his hand, going back to the same begining position. 

As they danced, they stared into each other's eyes not caring about anything else in the world. They danced with no music playing but with music playing in their heart. As the dance ends, they step side to side. Without realizing it, Hyoyeon slides her hands on his neck and wraps it around his neck. Eunhyuk slides his hands on her waist. 

" i thought you stopped dancing. " Hyoyeon said who still hasnt taken her eyes off his. 

" But that doesnt mean I cant dance again, " He answered, " plus.. How could I forget about our dance. " He smiled. 

Yes, their dance. Thats why Hyoyeon knew what to do in every beat. The dance they did was their dance they created 5 years ago for the National dance competition. They one 2nd place with it as well. 

Without realizing it, Eunhyuk started to lean foward closing his eyes. Hyoyeon closes her eyes without moving. He leans in closing the gap between them. They finally kissed. 

To his surprise, Hyoyeon kisses back. They both missed their kisses. She admited to her herself, that she knew what she was doing, but she couldnt miss the chance. She missed him too much. Before their kiss continued, Hyoyeon's phone rang. 

They quickly went back to reality. Hyoyeon cleared as Eunhyuk looked down. " I-I-I'll get it.. " She said. She quickly walked to her phone and answered it. 

" Neh? Taeyeon." She answered. 

" Hyo! Where are you?" Taeyeon answered. 

" Im at work, why?" 

" Oh okay. ITS OKAY, SHES AT WORK. " Hyoyeon heard her sister yelled from her phone. " You got us worrying, Hyoyeon. " 

" Sorry! I just had to finished one of my routines. " 

" Hyo, Go home now, its getting too late. Just finish your work here. okay?" 

"Alright. I'll be home in like 10 minutes."  They quickly said their goodbyes and hung up. The real reason why Hyoyeon didnt say anything else is because she wanted to avoid the awkwardness between her and Eunhyuk. 

" Sorry, I gotta go. Thanks for helping though!" SHe smiled as she got her stuff and quickly left. 

" Bye.. " Eunhyuk quietly said as he frown. 


" Hey, Hyo!" Her bestfriend stepped outside the balcony. " What are you still doing here? Arent you cold?" 

" Oh, hey Sooyoung. " She quiet greeted with a smile. 

" You know, you're a bad 'sleepover host' all of us are inside while you're out here alone. " Sooyoung joked. 

She gave her a small laughed, " Sorry, just need some fresh air. " 

" Something on your mind?" Sooyoung asked. 

" Well, a lot things actually. One thing is I need a dance routine for next week's class. " She hesitated before she spoke, " And I kissed Eunhyuk.. " She mummbled. 

Sooyoung was wide eyed, " BWOH? YOU KISSED HIM?" She yelled. Hyoyeon slightly nodded. " When? " She asked. 

" Today."

" Where?" 

" At work. Before I went home today. " 

" Why?" 

" I dont know.. We were just dancing.. " 

" Ho-" 

" Okay, seriously Sooyoung? Stop doing that. " Hyoyeon said as she walked towards the chairs and sat down. 

" Sorry.. I was Just curious. " Sooyoung said as she followed Hyoyeon. " Why were you even dancing with him?' 

" Because he was showing me this dance so I could show it to the student and well... The dance turned out to be our dance.. " She quietly answered. 

" Oh.. " Was all Sooyoung could say. " H-how did you feel?" 

" To be honest, I felt like I had no problems anymore. Like a great weight was lifted from my life once I danced with him. And when I kissed him, it felt amazing. I admit I knew I was doing but, I just couldnt miss the chance anymore. Im tired of avoiding him and playing hard to get. I just- I dont know okay.. I guess- I just - I just want him back.. " She quietly said. 

" Then why dont you get him back? It'll be easy. I mean he also wants you back so I guess... You just have to tell him and boom! You guys are together!" Sooyoung smiled. 

" Its not that easy, Sooyoung. What about Kai? " 

" What about Kai?" Sooyoung asked. " Kai likes him for you. I dont see the problem. "

" I mean.. Is he ready? You know for the truth? " 

" We wont know unless you tell him, Hyoyeon. " 

" What if he suddenly doesnt like Eunhyuk or something? What if he- " 

" Hyoyeon." Sooyoung stopped her from talking, " You cant hide who his father is from him. You have to tell him some day. Especially since him and Eunhyuk are spending so much time together now. " Hyoyeon didnt say anything. " C'mon Hyo! Its been .. what? Almost 2 months, Hyo! Almost 2 months! " Sooyoung repeated. 

" But what if he- " Before Hyoyeon could say anything, they heard the door close from behind them. They turned around to see a teary Kai. Sooyoung was wide eyed as Hyoyeon immediantly stood up. " K-Kai.." 

" Eu-Eunhyuk hyung is my a-appa?" Kai slowly said. 

" Kai.." Was all Hyoyeon could say. 

" Answer me, Eomma!" Kai yelled which surprise Sooyoung but especially Hyoyeon. This was the first time he yelled at her, especially for a little kid. " Is he my appa?" He asked again. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Yes, he is.. " She quietly said. 

Kai was wide eyed. Hyoyeon tried to come closer to him but he stepped back.  " W-why didnt you tell me?" 

" Im sorry, Kai. I couldnt te-" Hyoyeon tried to apologize to her own son/

" So you decided to hide it from me?" He cried. 

" A-aniyo! Kai, please just li- " 

" NO! " He yelled at her causing Hyoyeon to tear up as Sooyoung tries to calm down Kai, but he pushed her away. " YOU GUYS LIED TO ME. " He yelled before slamming the door and going inside. Kai cried as he ran into his room. Hyoyeon called for him as she followed him, but he wouldnt listen. Everyone heard the yelling and slamming door and decided to check it out. Taeyeon, Jessica, and Sunny saw Sooyoung comforting the crying Hyoyeon, who was knocking on Kai's door. 


For the past 10 minutes, all the girls tried to calm down Kai but he wouldnt open the door. Hyoyeon sat in her room crying as the girls was comforting her

" I should've told him earlier.. " Hyoyeon kept saying. " Now he hates me.. " 

" Hyoyeon... Stop saying that!" Jessica said. 

" He's still a kid. He'll understand okay?" Taeyeon said. 

" H-how? He wont even talk to us anymore.. He wont even talk to me..  " Hyoyeon cried again. 

Everyone comforted Hyoyeon. Sunny and Jessica decided to try again and knock on his door but he didnt open. " Please, Kai. You have to understand your Eomma. " Jessica said. 

" No! She lied to me!" Kai yelled. 

" Please Kai. Open the door. " Sunny said. 

" No! Go away!" He yelled. 

Sunny and Jessica sighed. The two just stayed quiet for a moment until Sunny suggest something. The two agreed and Sunny quickly went back home as Jessica told the girls. 

5 minutes later, Sunny comes back with a sleepy but yet worried Eunhyuk. He saw Hyoyeon who crying on the bed being comforted by Taeyeon. He quietly went to Kai's door and Knocked.

" Kai. Open the door please. " He gently said. There was no answer. " Please Kai.. its Eunhyuk hyung. " 

" E-Eunhyuk hyung?" They heard him say. 

" Yeah.. Its me, Eunhyuk. " 

" Appa?" Kai called him as Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, and even Eunhyuk was surprise. 

"Y-yeah. Its appa. " He slowly said. 

Things got quiet for a second. They heard the door unlock, before anyone could go in, Eunhyuk stopped them and decided he should go in first. As soon as he enters the room, he see Kai sitting on his bed with his head down. Eunhyuk quietly closes the door and sits besides him. 

" Hey... " He quietly greeted Kai. An awkward silence filled the room. " Wanna tell me whats wrong..?" 

Kai stayed quiet for a bit before he spoke, " Why didnt Eomma tell me about you?" He quietly asked looking up at him. 

Eunhyuk sighed as he put his arm around Kai, " Well.. Because I did something really bad to your Eomma that made her get mad at me. I lost all her trust. " 

" What did you do?" 

" I was with another girl while I told your Eomma I came to visit my grandparents. " He admited with his head down. 

Kai was wide eyed but stayed quiet for a moment. " W-why did you do that? Was Eomma bad to you?" He asked. 

" No, your Eomma was never bad to me. She's a girl every boy can dream of. " Eunhyuk slightly smiled. 

" Then why did you do it?" 

His smile disappeared. " I dont really know why.. I was really stupid back then. " He tried to make Kai laugh but obviously it didnt work. Eunhyuk sighed, " I always regretted hurting her, the pain I caused her really hurt her. Thats why she was afraid of telling you because she wanted to protect you, she didnt really trust me yet.. " He stayed quiet for a second to let Kai speak but Kai didnt say anything. " You know the first thing she said to me when she found out I knew about you?" He asked Kai. He shook his head without looking at Eunhyuk, " She kept saying, 'dont hurt him. Im begging you, dont hurt him. ' " He looked at his son, " Kai.. Your Eomma would never do anything to hurt you, she'd do anything to protect you, even if it means protecting you from me." He sadly said. " You shouldnt be mad at your Eomma, you should be mad at me. " 

" You dont really seem like a person who would do such a thing though. I mean, I always see you watching out for Eomma ever since I met you.  " Kai finally spoke. 

" Well, thats because I've changed, Kai. Like I said, I always regretted hurting her, I never want to make that mistake again. "

" What about me? " He slowly asked his dad. 

Eunhyuk smiled and brushed Kai's hair, " You know when I first met you, I kept wishing that I was your father. " He admited, " I'd never let anything happened to you. " 

" Promise? " Kai said. 

" I promise with my life. " He smiled at him.

" And promise to protect Eomma as well? " Kai held his pinky. 

" I promise I will never let anything happened to you and your Eomma. " Eunhyuk smiled as they locked pinkies. " Now go to your her. She's really sad that you're mad at her. " He slighly pushed Kai off the bed. 

" Yes, appa!" Kai smiled and ran outside his room. " Sorry noonas!" He hugged Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny. He quickly went into Hyoyeon's room to see her lying on bed staring at the ceiling. He quietly walked to her bed and sat down. " Eomma.. " He quietly called her as Hyoyeon slightly jumped. As soon as she sees him, Kai hugs her. " Im sorry that I yelled at you, Eomma. Please forgive me. " He apologized. 

" Its okay, Kai. " She smiled as she hugged him back. " But I should be the one to apologize. Kai, I h-" 

" Its alright. I already forgave you. Appa told me everything. " Kai said. Hyoyeon was shocked at first, hearing him call Eunhyuk ' appa. ' She looks pass Kai and sees Eunhyuk smiling at them. She quickly smiled back at him and mouthed, " Thank you. " 

30 minutes passed with Eunhyuk stayingin Kai's room as he walks around checking out his stuff.. " Hey. " He heard a knock and saw Hyoyeon smiling as she leaned on the frame door. 

" Hey. " He said as he put down the picture of Kai and Hyoyeon together. He walks up to Hyoyeon.

" What are you still doing here?" She asked. 

" Nothing, just wanted to make sure if everything's okay before I leave. " He smiled. "  And plus, I just wanna see what my son is like. " He said as he looked around Kai's room. 

" Thank you for that by the way. " She smiled. " Without you, Kai would still be mad at me. " 

" Kai wasnt mad at you. He just misunderstood everything, dont worry about it.  " He said as he went downstairs followed by Hyoyeon. " It was my fault anyway. You should blame me. " He said as he walked towards the door with Hyoyeon.

" Ani, I should thank you. " Hyoyeon smiled. " Without you, Kai would probably just misunderstand everything then. " 

" Well, then you're welcome. " He gave her his gummy smile which caused her to giggle a lttle. He opened the door and stepped outside, but before he left, he turned around to Hyoyeon, " Hey, uh since me and Kai are okay now, does this mean you and I are okay?" He asked. 

Hyoyeon sighed a little, " Its getting really late, you should go home now. Donghae's probably drowning right now. " She joked as Eunhyuk forced a smile. 

As Eunhyuk turned around, his smile frowned. Before he could take a step, Hyoyeon called him. " Thanks again for everything.  " She smiled at him before closing the door. 

So was the a yes or no..? Eunhyuk asked himself as he stared at her door. He slowly turned around confused and started to walk off. But before he could get too far, Hyoyeon opened the door and yelled, " By the way, we're planning on going out tomorrow, you should come. Kai would want you to be there." She smiled at him, " You could also invite Donghae too, Jessica would him to be there. " She joked as Eunhyuk gave her a small laugh. " Hope you could come. Bye Hyuk! " She said before closing the door. 

Hyuk? She called me Hyuk. She called me Hyuk! Eunhyuk got excited. I guess thats a yes. Eunhyuk happily smiled showing his whole mouth. He literally started to skip back to his house. As he did, the girls were watching him while laughing. 


Ever since that day, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk have been getting closer. They're not together but they're getting closer. Of course, Kai would try to get them together as well. Hyoyeon has become less strict towards Eunhyuk about Kai. She trusts him a lot now with Kai but she still hasnt trust him about the whole relationship thing. Instead, they agreed on being friends for now. As for him, Eunhyuk does whatever he can to make them happy no matter what. He's always there to pick up Kai from school, he's always there to make sure if Hyoyeon leaves work safely, and he's always there when they need him, even when they dont need him. 

2 weeks passed and the news got everywhere. Some are congratulating Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk and some are talking bad about Hyoyeon. People are saying that she only came back because she only wants Eunhyuk's money, but Hyoyeon doesnt care what they say. The person who mostly cares about those words was Eunhyuk. He would threatened the employees by telling them ' If you guys wanna gossip, get out of my company. ' Of course the employees would immediantly shut up and get back to work. Hyoyeon thought that Eunhyuk was being to harsh on them but the rest thought it was sweet but yet scary. 

Hyoyeon has been having a happy life ever since that day, even though they're only friends, she's happy and he's happy as well. Everything was going well until she found out about Kai. 

" Excuse me, Gyuri-sshi. " Her secretery entered her office. 

" What is it?" She asked with a tone. 

" Ji-young - sshi is here to see you. " 

Gyuri rolled her eyes. " Let her in. " 

Her secretery bowed before going out of the office to let Ji-young in. 

" Heeeeey, unnie!" Ji-young cheerfully said. 

" Why are you here?" Gyuri asked without taking her eyes off the computer. 

" Well someone is grumpy today.. " Her younger cousin mummbled as Gyuri glared at her, " Anyways... You heard the news about your ex.. Uh- Eunhyuk is it?" 

" News? What news?" She said as she took her whole attention to Ji- Young. 

" You know, about how he has a kid now. I heard he came from America. " Ji-young whispered.

" K-kid? What kid?" She said wide eyed.

" A kid, you know a younger human that came from a woman's va- " She tried to joke but recieved a glare from her cousin. " Yeah.. I heard he's 6 years old. " She changed the subject. 

" 6 years old? How is that possible?" Gyuri asked confused. " That kid isnt his. Stop believing those words, Ji-Young. " She got back to her work. 

" Its possibe though!  Apparently the mother is one of his ex from high school. " 

Gyuri was wide eyed. " H-high school?" She repeated as Ji-young nodded, " Whats her name?" 

" Uh.. It starts with an H.. Uh- i think... Hyo.. Hyoyen? Hyoeon? I dont rem- " 

" Hyoyeon?" 

" Yeah! That one! Kim Hyoyeon. " Jiyoung snapped her finger. " You know her?" 

" Well. No. I heard about her from Eunhyuk. " She sat back on her chair thinking, " Actually, I heard a lot about her from Eunhyuk. " She said as she got jealous. " Tell me everything you heard about them. " She said as she pointed to the chair in front of her desk. Jiyoung sat down and started to talk. 

The day slowly passed with Gyuri stressing over how Hyoyeon is back, how they have a kid together, and how they can even get back together. She knew a lot about Hyoyeon. She knew that she was Eunhyuk's girlfriend when they started a relationship 6 years ago. Hyoyeon was also the reason why Eunhyuk broke up with her, well, in her mind, its Hyoyeon's fault. She hated Hyoyeon with her whole soul, even though she hasnt met her yet, she already hated her. Gyuri thought of ways to get Eunhyuk back before Hyoyeon could. 

" Oppa's mine, Hyoyeon. You'll regret moving back here. " She smirked as she stared outside the window. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update!! Tried to make it have a suspenseful feeling with Gyuri aha :) Just to warn you guys, I might take long updating new chapters now because im gonna be really really really busy this summer, but promise I'll try to get a lot done!! Tell me what you guys think about this chapter! NO SILENT READERS! Ahah. By the way, hope you guys got the right visual for the dancing part... It looked kinda confusing but in my mind its perfect aha..