Family

Endless Love

After the day of the dinner, Donghae and Jessica would talk more often now and sometimes Donghae is the one who always teaches Jessica how to drive. Ever since then, Eunhyuk would always try to get close with Hyoyeon by ' coincidentally ' bumping into her. The great coincidence is that, Taeyeon works for Eunhyuk's family's company, it also happens to be the same place where Hyoyeon was offered to be a dance teacher from a request by Taeyeon.

Right after the day of the dinner, Sunny surprised Sooyoung with Taeyeon , Hyoyeon, and she was especially surprised with Kai. It took her a lot of time to get who his father was. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon also took a lot of time explained thing with Sunny and Sooyoung. But after the reunion, things were easily back to normal. All 4 ( Include Jessica) easily became good friends and same for the boys as well, even Kai hangs out a lot with them. Hyoyeon mostly worries though because Eunhyuk might found out anytime. Its not that she doesnt want him to find out, she just doesnt trust him yet, but one of those' anytime ' days were today. 

Eunhyuk just came home from work to see his brother smiling at his phone. He quietly sneaks behind him and saw the name 'Jung Jessica. ' " HEY! LOVER BOY. " Eunhyuk yelled in his ear that caused him to jump. 

" Yah! Hyung stoooop!" He whined and tried to punch Eunhyuk but he quickly dodged it. 

" Texting your girlfriend?" He . 

" Yah! Shut up, Jessica isnt my girlfriend. " Donghae glared at him. 

" I didnt say who it was. " He smirked and recieved a glare from Donghae, " So watcha smiling about? Talking about your first date?" 

" No. " He glared again, " She sent me the pictures she took with her phone when we had dinner. " 

" Oh? Can I see?" Eunhyuk asked. 

Donghae took his phone away, " i dont trust you...  I'll hold it ." He said and put the phone in the middle of them. " See, its just these. " Donghae said flipping through pictures. 

" Wait , wait- Go back to the last one. " He said. 

Donghae obeyed, " Wae? " The picture was of Hyoyeon with Sunny together.

  ( Pretend its a picture, when they did the ending pose. ) 

Donghae was looking at his brother who was admiring the picture for a minute. " A-aniyo. Nothing. I just wanted to see it more clearly. " He paused and took a last look at it, " Next picture." Donghae did what he was told and flipped it, after 2 pictures, there was another one Eunhyuk really liked. 

It was a picture of Eunhyuk and Kai playing around as Hyoyeon is smiling at the back watching them. " You really like her dont you, Hyung?" Donghae . 

" Like who?" He acted innocent. 

" Hyoyeon-sshi. " He raised his eyebrows. 

" Why would you think that?" 

" Well lets, 3 reasons. One - Ever since you saw her you've been bright than before, you're alway smiling and laughing now. Two - You dont stress about work anymore and go home early so you can go home the same time as Hyoyeon does- When we were looking at the pictures, I notice you got a little eye for Hyoyeon-sshi in every picture of her. " Donghae smiled at him. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, " For your information, Hyoyeon and I knew each other before she moved to the States so I ca- "

His brother gasped, " So are you saying that your feelings for her is still there for the past 6 years?" He joked. Eunhyuk didnt say anything and looked at the ground blushing. " AHA, SO YOU DO LO- " 

" Yah! Shut up!" He hit his brother on the head. " Just keep flipping. " He demanded. 

" Well.. to make you better, Kai does kinda look like you." Donghae said looking carefully at the picture. ( Its still the same picture. ) 

Eunhyuk scoffed, " How?" He raised his eyebrows. 

" Well, he has that same gummy smile of yours. And if you compare this picture with your childhood, you guys are like twins. " Donghae laughed. 

Eunhyuk had to admit it was true, they looked too much alike that it was possible for him to be the father, " H- how old is Kai again?" 

" 6 years old. He's turning 7 in January. " He answered without lookiing at Eunhyuk, " Hey, Hyung look, You plus Hyoyeon- sshi equals Kai. " Donghae joked. " Oh and Hyung, I-  " Before he could say something, his brother was already going upstairs, " Well.. That was kinda rude.. " He mummbled. 

" Yah! Hae! Send me that picture. " He yelled from upstairs, " NOW. " 

" Alright, alright. " Donghae mummbled, he obeyed his brother and quickly sent it. He looks at the picture again and starts to compare all 3, " Hyung plus Hyoyeon equals Kai... " He said to himself.  " Naaah, no way. " He denied his thoughts. 


While in the other room, Eunhyuk has been sitting on his desk, looking at the picture for the past 10 minutes. The words Donghae said kept running around in his mind. 

' Kai does kinda look like you. He has that same gummy smile of yours. Compare this picture with your childhood, you guys are like twins. ' 

He took one of his childood pictures and put it beside his phone which has the picture. He looked at it carefully. He was shocked at first because it was true, they looked really the same. Then those words started to come to his head. 

He's 6 years old, turing 7 in january.'  Donghae said. 

" Hyoyeon and I.. that night it was 6 years ago.. on May.. Exactly 9 months before she had Kai.. " He started to say. 

You plus Hyoyeon-sshi equals Kai. ' Donghae joked. 

Then he remembered asking Wooyoung about Kai's father two days ago. 

* Flashback * 

Hey, Wooyoung, what happened to Kai's father? Was he left behind in the States?" Eunhyuk asked him as they were playing baskbetball. 

" Ani. " Wooyoung said as he shot the ball, " Hyoyeon and him had a fight when she still lived in Korea, but that guy didnt know she was 2 months pregnant, so he just gave up on her I guess. " 

Eunhyuk froze at first before passing the ball back to Wooyoung, " In Korea?" 

" Yup. I think he was the whole reason why she moved to the States."

" Does he know he has a son with Hyoyeon?" 

" Aniyo. Like I said, he didnt know that Hyoyeon was pregnant. " 

" How come she never told them? Did the guy hurt her that bad?" 

" Yeah.. " Wooyoung said sadly, " She left because of him right? , that I dont know how he looks like though..I wanted to see the face who hurted her. " He said as he shot the ball again. " Got to protect my family. " 

" What did the guy do anyway?" Eunhyuk said as he caught the ball. 

" He cheated on her. " Wooyoung answered sadly. 

" H-he did..?" Eunhyuk said as he froze. ' I cheated on her.. 6 years ago.. right before she left.. What if Im the fa-' Eunhyuk stopped at his thoughts when Wooyoung called him.

" Eunhyuk? You okay?" He asked as his hands were in front of him ready to catch the ball. 

" Yeah, sorry. " He said as he passed him the ball. 


Eunhyuk came back to reality as he dropped his phone and picture on his desk, " I-Im the father... " He said with wide eyes.  " I have to go talk to her!" He said as he quickly got up and rushed outside. As he was outside, he saw Kai dancing by himself in the garage. 

Eunhyuk smiled, " of course.. He becomes a dancer. " Eunhyuk watched him dance for a bit before he called him. " Hey! Kai!" 

Kai turned around, " Hey, hyung!!" He waved back. Eunhyuk came to him. 

" Nice dancing. You learned from your Eomma didnt you?" He smiled at him.

Kai smiled back, " Yuuuup! Plus .. " He came closer to Eunhyuk and whispered, " i think dancing is in my blood... i heard that my appa alos dances. " He smiled. 

He smiled at his son, " And how do you know that he dances?"

" I heard Taeyeon noona and Eomma talking about him like a week ago.. " He said sadly but yet happy at the same time. 

" You dont really know much about him do you?" He said sadly. 

" Yeah... Everytime I ask about him, Eomma always gets sadder. So I never really ask about him anymore, i dont like seeing Eomma sad. " He said with his head down. 

Eunhyuk felt guilty that moment. Because of him, his own son doesnt know who his father is and Hyoyeon is always hurting. He was about to say something when they heard an Ice Cream truck, Eunhyuk smiled at Kai who was looking at it, Well.. Kai.. Why dont we start getting to know each other. Eunhyuk thought. " Wants some Ice Cream? My treat?" He have him his gummy smile. 

" Really? " His son said excitedly. Eunhyuk nodded at him. " Yaaay!" He clapped and they both started walking towards it. Before they crossed the road, Kai asked Eunhyuk, " Hyung, can I hold your hand? Eomma always says to hold hands when crossing roads. " Eunhyuk smiled at him and nodded. He took Kai's hand and crossed the road and towards the truck. 

* 10 MINUTES LATER. * 

" Hey, Kai you want so- " Hyoyeon froze as soon as she realized Kai disappeared in the garage. " Kai? Kai?" She kept calling him, but no response. " He cant be missing, he cant be missing, he cant be missing.  " She started to repeat as she shook her head.

" Who's missing?" She heard a deep man voice behind her. She turned around in surprise. 

" Eunhyuk?! " And beside him was Kai. " Kai!" She ran to her son and hugged him. " Dont ever do that again. Always tell your Eomma! " She started to lecture him, " Never go unless I know. Do you know how worried I was? you- " 

Eunhyuk stopped her, " Hyoyeon, calm down. We just went for ice cream across the street. " He pointed to the truck that was 5 houses away from Eunhyuk's house. Hyoyeon sighed and glared at him. 

" Kai, why dont you go inside. Dinner is ready. " 

" Okay, Eomma, but are you still mad?" Kai asked sadly. 

Hyoyeon smiled at him, " Aniyo, Im not. Just go back inside, Everyone and Sunny is there. " 

" Arasse, Eomma. " Kai obeyed but before he went inside, " Thank you for the ice cream, Hyung!" He gave  him his gummy smile and went inside. 

Eunhyuk smiled but his smile disappeared when Hyoyeon started yelling at him. " Why didnt you tell me? Do you know how worried I was? you have no right to do that, Eunhyuk! "

 " Why are you makking such a big deal out of this? It was just across the street." He said annoyed.

" Im not making a big deal out of this. Im his mom and I should be worried. He couldve gotten hurt!" 

" Hurt? From what?" Hyoyeon didnt say anything. Eunhyuk sighed, " If Donghae took him instead of me, would you have the same reaction?" Again, Hyoyeon didnt say anything. " Look, I know you dont trust me yet, but I promsise, I will never let him get hurt, even you. I wont let my family get hurt. " 

Hyoyeon's eyes turned wide, " F-family? What family?" She said nervously. 

" Dont act like that, Hyoyeon. I already know Im the father. " 

" W- What are you talking about? His fa- "

" Hyoyoen, just stop pretending. I know. 

Hyoyeon sighed and admited it. " Sunny told you?" 

" Aniyo, she didnt have too. I found out myself. " 

Again, Hyoyeon sighed and turned to a worried expression, " Please, Eunhyuk, Im begging you. Dont hurt him. " 

He took her hand and Hyoyeon didnt take it away and just let him. " I wont, I promise. Like I said, I wont let my family get hurt. " Eunhyuk said as they both made eye contact. Hyoyeon could tell he was being truthful, but she still hasnt fully trusted him yet. They stared at each other for minute. Before they knew it, both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were coming closer to each other as Hyoyeon started to close her eyes. They were literally 5 cm away. Eunhyuk started to close his eyes as well. Before their lips touched, the Ice Cream Truck started to drive away with the music playing loudly. 

They both go back to reality. Hyoyeon immediantly back away from Eunhyuk and cleared , " Y- Yo- You should go home now. " She stuttered without looking at him. Eunhyuk nodded, thinking it was the best way for not making anything worse. He gave her a small smile before leaving. Hyoyeon shook her head before going inside.


" Hey, you okay? You've been quiet the whole day today. " Jessica came outside the balcony and saw Hyoyeon staring at the sky. 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Aniyo.. Im fine. " She smiled. 

" Well, it doesnt look like it. " Jessica said as Hyoyeon looked at the sky. " Come on just tell me. I hate seeing you like this. " 

She sighed before talking, " Eunhyuk found out Kai's his son. " Jessica froze for a minute. " And... I almost kissed him today.. " 

" ALMOST? HOW?" She yelled as Hyoyeon told her quiet down. 

" I really dont know.. It just happened. We stared at each other's eyes and next thing I know, Im literally 2 cm away from his lips. To be honest, I felt like I was I wanted to kiss him though. That moment, I felt like we were the only two people in the world. I mean like- like, my mind just automatically zone everything and everyone in the world except him. And when he found out that Kai was his son, outside I was like, ' Damn it. ' but then inside was like, ' Good, you finally found out. Please be by my side then. ' You know? " Hyoyeon said looking Jessica who was listening to her, " And to- to be honest, when i stared at his eyes when he said, ' I promise, I wont let my family get hurt. ' I really really really believe him, but a part of me is saying 'no, dont. ' " 

" Why dont you just give him a chance? "Jessica asked. 

" Because I dont want to get hurt again.. Especially Kai. " She answered. 

" Hyo.. You're just hurting yourself, stop doing that. Just admit that you still lo- "

" No.. I dont. I know i dont.. " Hyoyeon stopped Jessica. " I dont want to talk about this right now. Lets just go inside, Im pretty tired. " She said as sh walked outside, leaving Jessica alone on the balcony. 

Jessica couldnt stop thinking about Hyoyeon. She was really worried for her, she admited that she wanted Eunhyuk for her cousin because he makes her happy, but she also didnt want him for Hyoyeon yet because she didnt want Hyoyeon hurt. She stopped at her thoughts when she saw Donghae waving at her from his balcony. She smiled at him and waved as well. HaeSica spent the night texting each other from the balcony as they texted each other about Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. She even told everything to Donghae about the past. 


Next morning, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Kai decided to go shopping since everybody was out. Hyoyeon had to go to the washroom while Jessica was watching Kai. Jessica and Kai were at a store in the line. 

" Noona ! Noona!" Kai called Jessica. 

" Neh? What?" She said as she was playing with her phone. 

" I have to go washroom too! Can you come with me?"  Kai said needing to pee. 

" What? Why didnt you go with your Eomma?" She said annoyed. 

" I didnt have to go that time... " He said awkwardly as he crossed his legs. 

" Well.. can you hold it till Hyoyeon comes.. ? " Jessica said, but Kai shook his head. " Please? I just need to pay for this then we'll go. " She said as she walked up the cashier. 

Kai kept whining and crossed his legs. " Aish, sorry noona! " He said as he ran out the store, " Meet me at the washroom!" He yelled as he left. 

" Yaaah! Kai!" She yelled but he was already out. " Aish, this kid. Im sorry, but I have to go. Can you please save this? I'll be back. " Jessica said to the cashier as she left. As soon as she was out, she couldnt find Kai in the crowd, but she did find Hyoyeon walking towards her. " Awe, crap.. " She mummbled. 

" Got some Ice Cream for us. " Hyoyeon smiled holding the sundaes. " Wheres Kai?" She asked as she looked behing Jessica who was standing awkwardly. " Jessica, where is Kai?" She said but more with a scary tone. 

" Uh... I kinda l-lost him.. " Jessica said awkwardly as she stepped back from Hyoyeon. 

" YOU WHAT?" She yelled at her with wide eyes. 

" Sorry! I didnt mean to, he left me okay?" 

" Damn it Jessica. " She said as she scratched her head. 

" Im sorry! He left me. " She repeated, " I told him to wait for me, but he ran. Dont get mad at me.. " She pleaded. 

Her cousin sighed, " Dont worry Im not mad, lets just find him. " Hyoyeon said as she started walking around followed by Jessica, " Did he say where he was going?" 

" The washroom, he told me to meet him there, but I have no idea which washroom it is.. " 

Hyoyeon sighed, " Alright, lets just find him right now, lets split up. Call us if you see him okay?" 

" I will!" Jessica said as the cousins seperated. 

For the past 15 minutes, Hyoyeon and Jessica have been looking everywhere for him, but the mall was just too big. Same goes for Kai, he's been looking for Hyoyeon and Jessica but he couldnt find any of them. He was already close to crying when he saw a familiar face. He smiled happily and rushed towards him. 

" EUNHYUK HYUNG! EUNHYUK HYUNG!" He yelled as he ran to him. Eunhyuk turned around as Kai hugged him from his waist.

" Hey Kai! " He smiled at him as he brushed his hair. He noticed that Hyoyeon wasnt here, " Who are you with? " 

" Eomma and Jessica noona. But I dont know where they are.. " Kai answered sadly. 

Eunhyuk was surprised at first, " You dont know? How long were you lost?" 

" I dont know.. Maybe for like 15 to 20 minutes... " 

" Here, c'mon. " Eunhyuk lended his hand to Kai, " Lets go find them. " He smiled as Kai took his hand. 

" Omo omo omo omo " Hyoyeon kept repeating as they looked around. " I cant believe I lost my own son. " She desperately looked around. 

" Hyoyeon calm down. You didnt lose him, I did. " Jessica said trying to comfort her. " Just sit down okay? I'll ask for him. " She lead Hyoyeon to the bench. Jessica was about to ask for the mall service when she saw 2 familiar faces and were holding hands. She sighed in relief and said, " Like father, like son. " 

Hyoyeon heard her say that and looked where she was looking, Eunhyuk and Kai. She immediantly ran to Kai and hugged him. " Awe, thank goodness you're okay. I was so worried about you. " 

" Im sorry, Eomma.. " Kai sadly said as he hugged him back. 

" Dont worry, Im not mad." She said as she let go of him and held him by the shoulder, " But promise me to never do that again." 

" I promise, " He said as he locked his pinky with her. " And Im really sorry Eomma and you too Jessica noona. " He turned to Jessica. 

Jessica walked towards Kai and brushed his hair, " Never do that again, you're Eomma would've killed me. " 

" You were worried werent you?" Kai said smiling. 

" Aniyo! Why would I be worried about a devil?" She denied. 

As the two started to argue, Hyoyeon got up and walked towards to Eunhyuk awkwardly, " Thank you for looking after him. " She said awkwardly.

" No problem. " He said with a smile. Hyoyeon nodded at him and was about to leave when he spoke, " Can I ask you a question?" He asked. 

Hyoyeon turned around, " Arent you already asking a question?" 

" I'll take that as a yes. " He came closer to her, " How many times have you lost Kai? I mean, you've been a mother for 6 years and yet you lost him.. " Eunhyuk smirked as he joked. 

Hyoyeon punched his arm which made him groan, " Yah! For your information, I didnt lose him and neither did Jessica. He ra- " 

" Hey! Thanks for finding him, Eunhyuk! " Jessica said as she walked towards them. Actually, she never even wanted to thank Eunhyuk but she heard the couple argueing and decided to stop it by interrupting it. " What were you doing here anyway? " 

" Were you following me.. ? " Hyoyeon 'eyed' him. 

" Aniyo, aniyo. " He denied, " I actually came here to buy Donghae's birthday present. " 

" Birthday? When?" Jessica asked eagerly. 

" On Friday. " He answered. He thought for a moment and smiled, " Actually, we're having a small party just for our friends and family, you guys should come. "

" Chinja?! i wanna go! I wanna go!" Kai exclaimed. 

" Oh, chinja?! We'll go! " Jessica immediantly accepted. " Now lets go! I have buy him a present first. " She said as she took Kai and dragged him with her. 

Hyoyeon glared at him, " What are you playing at? Dont try to use Jessica for your own reasons, Eunhyuk. " 

" Im not playing at anything, Hyoyeon. And Im certainly not using Jessica. Donghae likes her so I should invite her. " Eunhyuk defended himself. 

" What are you trying to do?" She questioned him again. 

" What Im trying to do is getting closer to my own son. " He said looking straight into her eyes, " And Im gonna try to get you back Hyoyeon or at least get your trust back.. A-and I dont care how long it takes. " 

Hyoyeon didnt know what to say, she just stared at him. Good thing, Jessica interruppted their staring moment, " Yaaah! Hyoyeon! Lets go! " She yelled. 

She cleared , " I-I have to go. Bye. " She said as she quickly left leaving Eunhyuk. 

As soon as Hyoyeon joined Jessica and Kai, her son said, " Awweh! You and Hyung look cute together. " 

Jessica burst out laughing as Hyoyeon's eyes turned wide, " Yah! Kai!" She yelled at her son. 

Kai noticed she was blushing so he decided to continue on, " its alright Eomma, I give you permission to date him. " He joked. 

" Aweh! Look at that, you have a good son Hyo!" Jessica joined in. " In fact, Kai, you dont mind if Eunhyuk joins with us right?" She smirked. 

Kai smiled widely, " Yeah! That'd be great!" Hyoyeon was about to stop Kai but it was too late, " HEY, HYUNG!" 

Eunhyuk turned around, " Come with us! We're also shopping for Donghae Hyung's present!" Kai yelled. 

Eunhyuk smiled and started walking towards them. " Aweh! Isnt this great?  its like a 'family ' outing. " Jessica joked as she put the emphasis in family. Hyoyeon glared at Jessica and started to walk away as she pouted. 

Kai smiled at his mom and ran towards Eunhyuk and held his hand. " C'mon Hyung! Today will be fun!" 


As they were done shopping, they decided to go to the carnival that just opened near the mall. Eunhyuk and Kai mostly payed together as Hyoyeon was watching them. 

" Hey, how come you arent with you ' family?' " Jessica joked as she came to her. Hyoyeon glared at her, " Oh c'mon Hyo! Lighten up! " 

" How am I suppose to lighten up when my cousin told my son to invite  his father, that he doesnt know of and literally said ' family outing' in front of him and you-" Hyoyeon started to list things but was stopped by Jessica. 

" So what if Kai finds out? Isnt that what you always wanted? For Kai to have a father? " Jessica made a point which made Hyoyeon shut up. " Plus werent you the one who said, ' i wanted him by my side when he fou- " 

" Yah! Never mention that conversation again! I had no idea what I was saying okay?" Hyoyoen quickly stopped her. 

" Are you sure? Because i was actually listening to you venting your feelings on how you guys almost kissed. " Jessica smirked as Hyoyeon glared at her. Jessica had a sense that Hyoyeon was close to killing her, " So anyways, why arent you with your fa- " She quickly changed the word as Hyoyeon glared at her again, " Eunhyuk and Kai?" 

" Because I just dont feel like playing. " Hyoyeon answered. 

" Or maybe you're scared?" 

" And why would I be scared?" 

" I dont know, maybe because Eunhyuk is there. " 

" What? Why would i be afraid of him?" 

" Maybe because you're afraid to , I dont know, fall in love maybe?" Jessica smirked. 

" Yah! Im not afraid and I will never ever fall in love with im again. " 

" Then prove you're not afraid, go join them. " She 'challenged' her. 

Hyoyeon was getting annoyed of Jessica and sighed, " Fine, but just to make you shut up. " She said as she walked towards Eunhyuk and Kai who was playing the games. 

" Oh Hyoyeon, you are so easy. " Jessica smiled at herself. 

Time went by quickly for the 3 people. They played games and went on the rides and as for Jessica, she invited Donghae since she was bored.  As for Hyoyeon she even forgot all about her problems for once in 6 years and same for Eunhyuk, the two were way too happy. They enjoyed every second of it. But the whole reason why Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were so happy was because of Kai and also because this trip reminded them so much of their first date back then. It actually felt like a real, family outing. Sometimes, the two would catch each other when they take glances at each other, of course, the two would end up blushing. Kai also noticed that and decided to get them together, he would find anyway to get them closer. Like, Kai knew that Hyoyeon was afraid of heights so he forced them to go on the rollercoaster, and well the plan? It was successful. 


*LATER THAT NIGHT * 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung decided to eat dinner at Hyoyeon's house. Taeyeon noticed that Hyoyeon was too quiet the whole time. She caught her sister daydreaming out in the balcony. 

" HYOYEON!" Taeyeon yelled as Hyoyeon jumped. 

Hyoyeon held her chest, " You scared me. " She said as she lightly slapped Taeyeon by the arm. 

Her sister laughed, " So how was the ' family outing?' " She asked. 

" Jessica told you huh?" 

" Yup! And plus I had to ask her, I noticed you were well, not yourself. " Taeyeon said. ' Hyoyeon didnt say anything and just looked at the ground. " So how was it anyway?" Taeyeon asked again. 

Hyoyeon sighed, "You know being without him for so long, it felt like I had a hole in my heart... But today? I realized he was the missing part of my heart. Today.. it felt like it was really a family outing. For 6 longs years, I was actually so happy, I had no problems in the world, it was just Kai and Eunhyuk.  " 

" Then what sthe problem? He makes you happy. isnt that good?" Taeyeon asked not getting what her problem is. 

" I dont wanna fall in love with him again, Tae. " She quickly admited. " I cant, I just cant. " 

" Then what are you going to do? You cant avoid him forever. "

" Well.. I have to... Im not ready for all this.. " 

" You are ready, Hyoyeon. If you werent, would've you stayed at the States?" 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything for a moment. She sighed again, " Still... What if Kai isnt ready?" 

" How would you know that?" 

" I-I dont know.. I just cant afford him to get hurt... " Hyoyeon said sadly. Taeyeon comforted her with a back rub, " i just have to avoid him.. i guess.. its the only way.. " 

" How..?" Taeyeon asked. 

" If I dont see him, my feelings will be gone.. Because everyday I see him, I could always feel my heart skip a beat. "

" Hyo-" Taeyeon was about to say something when Jessica came in. 

" Hey.. Remember that book I was obsessed with last year?" She randomly asked.

" Who wouldn't forget? That was like the first book you read. " Taeyeon  joked to lighten up the mood. 

Jessica glared at her, " Thats not my point... " She said and turned to Hyoyeon, " Do you know why I love that book?" She asked as Hyoyeon shook her head and Taeyeon looked at her like she had no clue, " Because i liked the message to it, I remember it like this; You can close your eyes to the things you dont wanna see, but you cant close your heart to the things you dont wanna feel. " 

Hyoyeon stood there speechless, she didnt know what to say, " Hyo... Its been 6 long years and yet your feelings for him is still there, " Jessica pointed to her heart, " How do you think your ' avoiding him ' plan would work?" 

She shook her head as she said, " I dont know... i really dont know... " 

" Sica's got a point, Hyoyeon. You cant avoid your feelings by avoiding him... Especially with Kai as well. "

Hyoyeon stood there quietly. She didnt know what else to say. She just listened to her cousin and sister. " Then what should i do?" 

" You forgive and forget. " Jessica answered. 

" I did, a long time a-" 

" You're convincing yourself that you forgave him just so you could forget about what he did, but clearly you didnt. " Taeyeon said. 

" Just try to move on, Hyo. "Jessica said. 

" And how will I do that?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows. 

" Give him another chance. " Taeyeon said as Hyoyeon stood their hesitating. " I believe he's changed Hyo. Do you know what he did when he begged for my permission?" Hyoyeon shook her head, " He kneeled down on the ground and cried. He literally begged for you, Hyoyeon. That was the basically the first thing he did when we first saw each other. " Hyoyeon was shocked and speechless. " He really wants you back, and we all know you want him back as well, you're just afraid. " Taeyeon said. 


That night, Hyoyeon had some trouble sleeping and when she does fall asleep, she ends up dreaming about Eunhyuk. Not those dreams where you lose them and makes you realize that you really do love them, but the kind of dream where you're really desperate for them. I mean like really desperate for them.

She had a dream that Eunhyuk was appearing everywhere in her room, especially when he's on top of her, kissing her. The more he kissed her, the more she wanted. As he disappears, she craves him more and more. He comes back again, on top of her and kisses her neck. 

 ( Her dream is like this. Try to imagine its her and Eunhyuk.  >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DmpY-62elDU   Got this from my favourite show, Teen Wolf < 3 aha :) )

As soon as he disappears again, her eyes shot opened. She was breathing heavily and she noticed that the blankets had wrinkles on it, meaning she gripped on them while her dream. It felt so real to Hyoyeon. It actually felt like he was in her room, secretly kissing her as she was sleeping. She turns on her lamp to check if he was even there, but no one was there. Hyoyeon sighed heavily, " What is happening to me.. ?" She asked herself. 

 

 

 

Heeeeey ! Sorry if I took long, I tried to make it a long chapter... Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter ! 
Next chapterKai finds out about Eunhyuk! And also does Eunhyuk's ex-girlfriend, Gyuri ! Stay tuned !!!! :)