Call me Hyoyeon

Endless Love

Days passed and Hyuji has been avoiding them, her real family. They had to lie to Kai because they didnt want him thinking that his own mom would hate him; they told him that she was just away for a business trip. Eunhyuk has been devasted and always blames himself, he never smiles now and he barely talks. The only time he talks or even ' smiles ' is when Kai is there. 

As for Hyuji, she too is devasted and barely talks. All she does is doze off, thinking about her real family. She would wonder all the time; Is it my fault or his? Was I the one who pushed them away or was he the one who did? Did he lie just to get me or did he lie because he actually loves me? Those questions would run around her head 24/7. Even though she was mad at them, she couldnt stop  thinking abou them, espcially Eunhyuk. She admits that when she yelled at him, not only did he get hurt, but she, herself got hurt. Not because they lied to her, but because the one she started to love lied to her. 

" Hyuji, how come you're mad at them?" Joongki asked her, who was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

" Because they lied to me. " She answered not looking at him.

" Then how come you're not mad at us? At Noona and I?" He asked as Hyuji stayed quiet. " You shouldnt be mad at them. They wanted to tell you but they were just afraid."

" I dont get what they're afraid. " She sat up, frustated. " They could've just told me instead of lying to me. They even invloved Kai into lying. "

" Hyuji, you said it yourself, you didnt want to meet your real family. That probably just got in their heads and thought you wouldnt like them anymore. "

" Still, they shouldnt be afraid if they're my family. Its j-just.. w-what if they had something to do with the accident? I mean, Eunhyuk said it himself. "  She said with her head down, still not believing he could admit it. 

" Come on, Hyuji. You and I know that they wouldnt do such a thing. They love you too much, they cant hurt you."

" They might not able to hurt me, but what if they cant love me enough that they cant even protect me..." She said hugging her pillow.

" So thats what you're afraid of?" 

" What do you mean?" 

" The reason you're mad at them is because they didnt protect you 6 years ago? Thats why?" Joongki asked as Hyji avoided eye contact and stayed quiet. " Hyuji, they love you, they'll do anything to keep you safe. What happened 6 years ago was an ac- was an.. accident.. " He hesitated to say, remembering what Eunhyuk told him about Gyuri.

" How would you know? What i- "

" Because Eunhyuk told me what happened 6 years ago. " He interrupted her. " Hyuji what happened 6 years ago was not his fault, it wasnt your family's fault."

" Then who's fault is it?" She looked at him in the eye.

Joongki took a deep breath, " Gyuri, Eunhyuk's ex. " He admitted as Hyuji tilted her head.

As soon as he said that name, Hyuji froze and turned pale. Then suddenly, a bunch of random images ran in her head.

* Flashback * 

" The name is Park Gyuri, the one Eunhyuk cheated on you with. " Hyuji saw a girl introducing herself to her. 

" Dont get to close too close with him, Hyoyeon. " Gyuri threatened her. 

Then the scene changed into Eunhyuk and Hyuji argueing in the room, when suddenly Eunhyuk kissed her.

" Why did you do that?" She asked as soon as they sepereated  their lips. 

" Because I love you. " Eunhyuk answered and kissed her again. 

The scene showed how they both ended up on the bed, as they made love. 

The scene suddenly changed into Hyuji covering herself with the blanket yelling at Eunhyuk, telling him go away. Then he slowly went on the bed and on top of Hyuji. 

" E-Eunhyuk.. " She stuttered.

" Hyoyeon, if you really dont remember, then just let me make you remember. Let me remind you how much I still love you, how much we still love each other, please Hyo.. " He whispered into her ear as he kissed her neck.

The scene changed again and this time, she was in a car with a smirking Gyuri. 

'" Do you you how happy I was when I heard you and Oppa broke up? " Gyuri asked, " I was the happiest girl in the ing world. " Gyuri paused for a moment before talking again, " Then I heard that you guys got back together, do you know how I felt?" She asked as she turned around, " I'll show you exactly how I felt. " She smirked.

" W-what are you planning on doing? " She stuttered. 

The scene changed once again. It showed how Hyuji and Gyuri were fighting over the steering wheel. She swore she heard a big ' thud ' , glass crashing and suddenly, it was pitch black. 

* End of Flashback * 

Hyuji? You okay?  You look sick." Joongki worriedly asked as he checked her forehead.

" Im fine. Just a little headache. " She said as she took away Joongki's hand.

" Hyuji y- " Joongki was interuppted by Jihyo entering the room.

" Hyuji. " She called her.

" Neh? Unnie." Hyuji answered.

" Theres someone here who wants to see you. " Jihyo said as she moved aside to reveal a small browned haired woman.

" Taeyeon..?" Hyuji said as she straighten her back.

" Hyuji. " Taeyeon forced a smile. 

" We'll leave you two alone. " Jihyo said as she dragged Joongki outside the room and closed the door.

" What are you doing here?" Hyuji asked as she got off her bed and walked towards her window, avoiding eye contact.

" I came here to apologize. " Taeyeon said, " Kai really misses you, we mi- "

" Dont go there, Taeyeon. " Hyuji said, without looking at her.

" But I mean it. " Taeyeon walked towards her, " We didnt mean for you to get hurt, we wanted to tell you but we were af- "

" You're just wasting your time, I'd go if I were you. " She crossed her arms.

Taeyeon sighed as the whole room got quiet. No one moved, no one talked. 

Hyuji suddenly heard her chuckling a little, " You think this is funny?" She raised her eyebrow, finally looking at her.

" Aniyo.. I just.. I remember the times when we would fight." Taeyeon slightly smiled as Hyuji dropped her crossed arms, looking at Taeyeon. " Everytime we would fight, you would try to avoid the situation by avoiding eye conact with me and telling me that we're just wasting our time yelling at each other since we're sisters. You'd always sisters never fi- '

" The only sister I have is Jihyo Unnie. " Hyuji interuppted her. Once she said that, Taeyeon's smile dropped. " I told you you're wasting your time. "

Taeyeon sighed again and took out something from her big bag, " Here, Eunhyuk wanted to give you this. " She left a big album on her bed. " Guess I should just go. " She said, " Bye, Hyuji. " She sadly said before leaving. 

Hyuji sighed and frowned, she couldnt help but feel guilty after what she said to Taeyeon. She sat on her bed and looked at the album. In the middle there was a picture of Hyuji, Eunhyuk and Kai, all smiling together as they held hands. She hesitated to open the album but she knew she had too, she wanted too. She slowly opened it and on the back of the cover page there was small button. As soon as she pressed it, she heard Kai and her own voice.

" Happy Birthday Appa/Oppa! "  Kai and Hyuji yelled.

" You like our gift so far? "  Hyuji asked.

" This was all Eomma's idea but I mostly did everything. " Kai giggled.

"Yah! " She heard herself yell, " Oppa, you seriously have to stop teaching your son these things. " She laughed. 

Kai giggled, " Like father like son.  Right Appa?" 

" Yah, Kai yo - "

" Eomma I think we should stop talking soon, we only have 15 seconds left. " Kai laughed.

Oh! Right! I forgot!" She heard a clap, " Anyways, like Kai said we only 15 seconds left so I'll make this quick... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!... again. " She and Kai giggled. " We wont say anything much but WE LOVE YOU!!!! Yes this isnt such a good gift for a birthday but Kai and I just want you to know that all of the times we spent together, it'll remain forever in our memories especially our hearts.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOOOOOU!" 

Then the recording ended. I sound so happy.. Kai sounds so happy... Hyuji thought as tears started to fall. She started to flip through the album, all the pictures were of the family but it was mostly of Kai,Hyuji, and Eunhyuk; all smiling, playing together, dancing together. Hyuji couldnt stop her tears from falling, her tears were both sad but yet happy. Happy that she has a family that truly loved her, but sad because she had pushed that family away. 

" You know.. " She suddenly heard Jihyo's voice. " Its not too late. Its not like they didnt move away. "

" I know but.. I dont think I should even have the right.. you know..to come back. " Hyuji sadly said.

" Why would you think that?" She asked as she sat down beside Hyuji.

" Because.. I pushed them away.. "

" Hyuji.. that doesnt matter. Push them away or not, they will always be there for you. Even when you dont need them, they will always be there. " Jihyo stayed quiet for Hyuji to talk but she nothing to say and kept her head down, looking at the pictures. " Hyuji-ah, you'll regret loosing them. You know what you have to do. " She said but Hyuji still stayed quiet. " You still have your own child, Hyuji. You have your own family; you, Eunhyuk-sshi and Kai. And think about your sisters, your cousin. " 

" Unnie.. " Hyuji finally spoke, " I dont wanna sound rude but why are you trying so hard ... you know.. to return me to my own family?" She slowly asked.

Jihyo smiled at her and her hair, " Hyuji, whatever is going in your mind, stop that. The only reason why Im trying so hard is because I want whats best for you, not because I want to return you to your own family. But of course, if you do come back to your family, dont ever forget us.  We love you, Hyuji, but running away from your own, real family isnt the answer, you and I know that you will regret it in the future. You and I both know that you still love them, even when you didnt even know they exsist for the passed 2 years, especially for Eunhyuk-sshi. ' 

Hyuji slightly smiled, " You knew about this didnt you. Where my real family was. "

" What are you talking about?"

" Unnie, I've known you for a long time and live in the same house with you, I know your actions. It seems like you were prepared for something like this. Plus you didnt even tell me why we moved her, the real reason why we moved her. "

" Lets just say before we moved in California, I recieved some amazing news from my friend that happened to be an FBI investigator. " She smiled and stood up, walking towards the door. " The door is wide open, dont miss it. " She smiled as she opened it.

" Unnie, you should really become a counselor instead of a doctor. " Hyuji said as she hugged her.

" Oh please, if I wasnt a doctor, you wouldnt be here right now. " She hugged her back. " Now hurry up and leave, they're waiting. " She said as Hyuji smiled and left the room, " And like I said, dont forget about us!" She yelled at Hyuji was already at the door.

" Even if I try, I dont think I can!" She yelled putting her jacket on as she left the house. 

Hyuji drove like a maniac on the road, she was too excited to care. All she wanted was her family, her real family.She didnt even care if she got a ticket for speeding, she was still speeding after getting the ticket, well, right after the police disappeared. Yes, it didnt matter if she was speeding or not since they lived in the same country and city, she just wanted to see her family, she wanted to apologize for yelling at them, for pushing them away, for hating on them, for everything. 

* Ding Dong * 

" What the.. " Jessica mummbled. " Why now.. " She whined as she lazily got up from bed. 

* Ding Dong * ... * Ding Dong* .... * Ding Dong * 

IM COMING, IM COMING. IM COMING. " She yelled as the doorbell kept going. " WHAT DO YOU - " She was about to yell at the person as soon as she opened the door but she realized who it was, " Hyo- Hyuji.. " 

" Jessica!" Hyjuji immediantly hugged her.

" Hy- " 

" Jessica.. Who's at the door..? " A sleepy Taeyeon scratched her eyes, interuppting Jessica. Before she could even look up, Hyuji threw her arms around her. 

" Taeyeon!" She hugged him.

" Hyuji.. What happened?" Taeyeon worriedly asked, facing her. 

Hyuji suddenly took Jessica's hand and pulled her into a hug with Taeyeon. " Im sorry, Im sorry that I yelled at you, Im sorry that I hated you, Im sorry that I pushed you away, Im so - " She kept apologizng until Taeyeon stopped her.

" Yah, yah yah, Hyuji, stop that. " Taeyeon gently said, smiling at her sister. 

" Call me Hyoyeon. " Hyuji smiled hugging them tighter.

" I knew you would finally come to your senses. " Jessica smiled hugging her tighter.

Hyuji lets go of her sister and cousin as she wiped her own tears. " Wheres everyone? Eunhyuk? Kai? I wanna see them. " She smiled. Taeyeon and Jessica's smile immediantly dropped when she asked about them, worrying Hyuji. " I-is so-something wrong?" She asked.

" Uh.. Hyoyeonnie.. " Taeyeon started. " Eunhyuk went to Korea.. "

" Along with Kai. " Jessica finished the sentence.

Hyoyeon ( Aha, finally, I get back to her name <3 ) stood there frozen with wide eyes, shocked at the news. She didnt move a single muscle and stood there, looking at Taeyeon and Jessica, dumbfounded at the news. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry! Long update, been focussing on my new story Sorry! But I hope you like this chapter, she finally realizes it ! But Eunhyuk and Kai.. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513866/open-your-heart-haesica-leedonghae-hyohyuk-jungjessica  My new story by the way, HaeSica story :)