I saw her

Endless Love

" Wow! " Hyuji ran inside the warehouse behind the Song's house, " You didnt tell me you guys had a dancing studio. " 

" We didnt, " Joongki smiled at her reaction, " this was actually meant for you. " 

" Chinja?!" 

" Yup! I told appa how much you love to dance and well, he turned our warehouse into this. " He said spreading his arms around as he spun around. 

" But he didnt have to though!" She said still amazed about the studio.

" Its alright. Its sort of a ' Welcome to the family ' present. " Joongki smiled.

" Its so pretty. " She said as she looked around the small warehouse. All 4 walls were covered with mirrors. The corner has a small fridge and beside it is a black leather couch. Next to the couch is a music player that is connected to the 4 big speakers that was in each corner and 10 small speakers around the room. There was a door that lead to a small kitchen. The kitchen had an open window that makes you see the dancing studio part and a washroom on the other side. 

Suddenly loud music started to play. She looked at Joongki who was on the couch, picking  a song. " READY?" He yelled.

" ISNT KINDA LOUD?" She yelled at him. 

" DONT WORRY, THIS ROOM IS SOUNDPROOF. " He smiled. He picked a song which was, Destiny's child- Lose my breath. Hyuji stood there smiling at him. " WELL? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DAAAAAANCE!" He yelled. 

Hyuji laughed at him before walking in the middle of the room. She started to bounce to the beat before officially starting.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS2S2eQ2huQ. As she dance, she couldnt help but smile at Joongki who was clapping at the back as he cheered for her. Even though Hyuji has lost her memories, she still hasnt lost her talent. She still loves to dance, the Song siblings were surprised at how fast she could catch up and do the difficult dancing routines that would see on TV. They'd get surprised if she just dances at the spot, without making a dance routine. Hyuji loves to dance. When she dances, she feels like she could be in her own little world. Sometimes, through dancing, she feels like she could find her true self. 

" WOOOOH! " Joongki clapped for her as she finished dancing. " I still cant believe that you could dance like that when you just finished a beginner's class.  " He said he threw her the water bottle he got from the minnie fridge. 

" Just keep practicing. " She said as she drank the water.

" I know but still!" He said, " I dont even think you should be learning, you shoud just start teaching!" He joked.

" I cant do that!" She laughed, " I still need to learn more. " 

" Learn while teaching! " He tried to convinced her, " Plus you're great with kids as well. " 

Hyuji laughed, " You really think I can? " 

" Yeah, in fact you can started on Sunday. " He smiled and stood up, heading to the door. 

" Wait what?" She quickly said stopping him leave.

" We showed appa your dance videos and he loved it, he wants you to teach the kids in the company. " Joongki smiled. " Want to?" 

" Are you sure? W-what if I mess up?" 

" Then you mess up! " He laughed, " you can always do it again, Appa isnt going to yell at you, dont worry. " 

" Does he seriously want me to teach? I cant even speak English that much." 

" Yeah right. You speak english like you've been living here for like the passed 6 years. " He joked. " Just try it! It'd be great. We can work together!" 

" Together?" 

" Yeah, since you dont know much about the company, appa told me to work there. Im the going to be their new drama teacher. " He proudly smiled at himself. 

" Drama teacher? But I thought the company was a music one. " She tilted her head.

" It is. Our main is music, but we also do entertainment things, like acting. " He laughed, " Thats why it's called, Song Entertainment. " 

" Oh... " She quietly said.

" So.. Are you going to teach there?" 

She thought for a moment before saying, " i'll give it a try. " She smiled.

" Aha! I knew it. " He smiled. " Noona owes me $10. "

" You guys bet on me?" She raised her eyebrows.

" A-aniyo.. " He got nervous. " Uh- IM COMING." He suddenly yelled. " Sorry, appa is calling me. " He smiled before running inside. 


" Taeyeon-ah." Eunhyuk called her on his phone.

" Oh? Oppa. Hey. " She greeted him.

" I dont think I can make it the meeting tomorrow," He said, " I have to watch Kai, is it okay if you take my place?"

" Well, sure but you're going to have to watch Kyungsoo. " 

"Alright, I will, I'll pick him up first thing tomorrow. " 

" Alright. " 

" I'll see you tomorrow, bye." He said before hanging up. 

Since both Kim and Lee family own a company they decided to combine their companies. The whole gang helps with the company.Its called The K.L company,the Lees can dance and the Kims can sing, together they make the most popular music company They still do more than dancing and singing but thats what they're mostly known as. 

" Appa. " Someone called him. He turned around and saw Kai, " Grandpa is here. "

" Alright, I'll be there. " He said as he got up his chair. 

" Aniyo, we can stay here. " They heard a deep voice say from behind the sliding door. 

" Abeoji. " Eunhyuk bowed as soon as he sees him, Hyoyeon's dad. 

" Eunhyuk. " He smiled as he entered his office. 

Kai started to walk away from the 2, " Kai, arent you going stay here? You havent seen your grandpa for a while. "

" I'll be downstairs. " Kai said without looking at them. 

" So, I can see how Kai is doing. " Abeoji sadly said as he sat down on the chair.

" Abeoji.. I dont know what to do with him anymore. " Eunhyuk sighed with his head down. " He just got into a fight today. "

" Yes, I know.. Taeyeon told me. " 

" I dont know what else to say to him. Everytime I try to talk to him, he just never listens... " He sadly said, " Hyoyeon was the mostly the one who he listens to a lot.. " 

Their abeoji sighed, " Maybe its because you havent been spending time with him. " He started, " Hyoyeon and Kai were together 24/7. She was always there for Kai. She never gave up on him. And to be honest, Eunhyuk, you havent been there for you son. You're always working and disciplining him. "

" But Abeoji, everytime I try to spend time with him, he just does the same; stay quiet, frown.. He never smiles. " 

" But doesnt mean that you would give up on him. "

Eunhyuk stayed quiet. 

"He already lost his Eomma, Eunhyuk. He cant lose you. " 

Again, Eunhyuk stayed quiet. He was looking at the a picture that was with Hyoyeon, Kai and himself. They were all smiling. 


" YAAAAH, KIDS WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. " Hyuji could hear Jihyo yelling in the hallway.Hyuji groaned and put the blanket over her head. She heard the door open and heard Jihyo yelling " HYUJI-AH WAKE UP. " She suddenly felt her blankets being pulled off.

" Unnnnnnnie!" Hyuji whined as she reached for blanket on her feet.

" You guys have to wake up! " She yelled but it was quieter than before. Then she left the room without wanting to hear what Hyuji was going to say.

Hyuji then heard the door across from hers open, " YAH, JOONGKI WAKE UP. " 

" AISH, SHUT UP. " she heard Joongki yelling. 

" YAH! DONT THROW A PILLOW AT ME!" She heard Jihyo yelling. 

" KIDS, BE QUIET. ITS STILL 7 IN THE MORNING. " All 3 heard their Appa yelling from downstairs. " AND WAKE UP. YOU GUYS HAVE TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST. WE'RE GOING TO THE COMPANY. " 

" ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT. " Joongki yelled. 

Joongki stomped out of his room followed by his sister. " I dont get why it has to be - AHHHHHHH!" He stopped and screamed as he saw the sleepy Hyuji with a terrible bed hair open the door. 

" WHAT WHY?" Hyuji and Jihyo yelled out of shock.

" YOUR FACE. " He pointed and ran away. 

" YOU'RE LAME. " Hyuji yelled as Jihyo laughed. 


" Kai, wake up. " Eunhyuk slightly shook his soon by the shoulder.

" Why? its a saturday. " He rolled on his side, facing away from his dad. 

" I know, we're going out today. " Eunhyuk smiled as Kai slightly woke up. " Come on. "

" But why? Is there an occasion?"

Eunhyuk suddenly felt guilty once he asked that. " A-aniyo. I just want to spend time with my son. Is that bad?" He tried to joke but Kai wasnt amused.

Kai sighed, " I'll just stay here. "  

" Come on, Kai!" He nudged him, " It can be a little boys outing. We're taking Kyungsoo as well. " He forced a smile.

" Then just take Kyungsoo out then. I dont get why I have to come. " 

" Why shouldnt you come? Lets just go! We can do whatever you want. Watch movies, go to the park, go to the dance st- "

" I just wanna sleep. "

Eunhyuk sighed at his son, " But Ka- "

" I'll go out when Im ready. " 

" Alright.. " He sighed, " I'll just pick up Kyungsoo then.. " He sadly said as he went out of his room. 

Kai turned around and looked at the door that his dad walked out of. He sighed, disappointed at his dad's reaction. 

* Flashback* 

" Kai, come on. " Hyoyeon went in his room.  " Lets go to the park or something."

" Aniyo.. I just wanna stay here.. " He turned his back away from his mom as he layed down on bed.

" Come on, Kai, dont be like that. " She tried to cheer him up, " It was just your second competition, its okay if you didnt get first place. "

" Still.. " Kai pouted, " I practiced so hard... "

" Sweetie, its okay if you didnt win. What matters is that you did the best you could. "

" I just want to sleep. " 

" Come on Kai, " Hyoyeon nudged her, " I'll buy you some strawberry milkshake. " She smiled.

" No.. I just wanna sleep. "

The room stayed quiet for a moment. Kai was waiting for his mom's reply but instead he heard her suddenly singing. " Your milkshake brings all the girls to the yard, " Kai could feel the bed moving as Hyoyeon started to dance, " And damn right, its be- "

" EOMMA PLEASE STOP!" Kai laughed and tried to push her off the bed. " I cant believe you would sing that to me."

" Dont try to act innocent. " She pointed at him, " I saw you and your Appa singing and dancing that 2 days ago. "

" IT WAS APPA'S FAULT.  HE'S THE ONE WHO SANG IT FIRST. " He quickly defended himself as he laughed. 

" Aha! Is that a smile I see?" She smiled and pointed to his face. 

Kai immediantly dropped his smile, " Aniyo. " He turned around and made his back face her.

" Tsk, tsk Kai. Has anyone ever said not to turn your back on your elders. " 

" You're not an elder. " Kai joked. 

" Yah! Whats that supposed to mean?" She said as she started to tickle him. 

" NO, E-EOMMA S-S-STOP!" He tried to say as he laughed.

" Until you got out with us. " She laughed still tickling him. 

Kai laughed like he was crazy. He tried to catch his breath but he couldnt because he was too busy laughing. " ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU. " He yelled.

She stopped tickling him, " Good. Now go get ready!" She said as she literally pushed him off the bed and into the washroom. 

" YOU'RE EVIL EOMMA!" He laughed at her.

* End of flashback *

Kai sighed, he missed his mom so much. He missed how she never gave up on him whenever he says no, not like his dad. He sighed again, before closing his eyes and eventually falling alseep with tears. 


" Woooah!" Hyuji exclaimed as he got out of the car, " Is the yours?" She asked, surprised as she pointed to the tall big building.

" Yup! Beautiful right?" Their abeoji said as he got out of the car followed by Joongki. " Joongki, why dont you show her around?"

" Are you sure, Appa?" He asked, " I havent been in here for 2 years, I think thats a bad idea. " 

" Just show her around!" He playfully hit his head.

" Alright alright, Come on, " Joongki took her hand and headed to the building, " But its not my fault if we get lost. " He mummbled causing Hyuji to laugh. 

" I'll see you later okay?" Taeyeon said as she kissed Wooyoung on the cheek.

" Alright, Love you." He smiled as Taeyeon got out of the car. 

" Love you too!" She smiled back as she closed the door. 

She started to walk towards the building as Wooyoung drove away. " Song company?" She looked at the big words that was on the building. " Wasnt it the Ok co. ?" She asked herself as she looked at her phone. " Oppa sa- " Then someone accidently bumped into, dropping her bag. 

" OMO! " She heard a familiar voice say, " Im so sorry. " She said in english. 

" Its okay, dont worry about it. " Taeyeon said in english as she smiled. She was about to get it when the woman got it. 

" Its okay, i got it. " She picked it up. 

" Thank you. " Taeyeon said in english. She couldnt quite see the woman's face since the sun was on her face. All she knew is she had long, wavy blonde hair. 

" YAH, HYUJI COME ON" She heard a male voice say in korean.

 " IM COMING!" She yelled in korean. She turned to Taeyeon, " Sorry again!" she said in english before leaving. 

" She's korean.. Hmm, probably just heard her voice from somewhere.. " She said as she shrugged it off and went inside. 


" Guess where we are now?" Joongki smiled as they entered a room.

" A dancing room? " She said as if it was obvious.

" Your dancing room. " He smiled, " This is where you're going to teach. "

Hyuji was wide eyed, " CHINJA? THIS IS MY ROOM? " 

" Yuuuup, you'll be starting tomorrow. Hope its okay. "

" Its better than okay!" She yelled as ran around the room, " Cant wait to start!" She clapped.

Joongki laughed at her, " Now come on, its already 9, the meeting should be over now. " 

" We're not staying here. " She pouted. 

" You're staying here for the whole day tomorrow, dont whine. " He laughed as he started to walk away.

" Yah! Wait for me!" She quickly followed him. 

" Thank you for time. " A man said with a black suit as he turned off the projector " Are there any questions?" 

" Ms. Jang?" Taeyeon quickly got out of her fantasy heard him say her name. 

" Yes?" She went back to reality. 

" You have a question?" 

She tilted her head, wondering why they're asking her this since she didnt raise her hand.

" Tae, you had your hand up. " Her friend, Boa whispered to her ear in korean. 

" What? I di- " She stopped when she realized that her hand was slightly up, she was using it to lean her head onto while the guy's presentation. SHe didnt realize she still had it up. " Oh.. A-aniyo.. I was just - uh- stretching." She lied in english.

" Alright. " The man said, " Any questions?" It took another 10 minutes for the meeting to be over since they were a lot of question. Finally, they were disamissed, " Thank you for your time, Mr. Ahn. " 

Mr. Ahn bowed and sat down. " I guess that is all for the meeting, thank you for coming. " The president ( Their abeoji ) said. 

Everyone stood up and bowed. " Ahh, finally. " Taeyeon stretched. 

Boa laughed, " You dont even know what the meeting was about. " She said in korean as they both left the meeting room.

" I was listening okay? " 

" Yeah, your phone was listening. " Boa said as she pointed to Taeyeon's phone that she used to record the whole meeting.

" Well.. I- uh.. I - do- "

" Safe it. " She laughed, " I'll see you tomorrow. " She left with a smile. 

" Dont tell anyone!" Taeyeon yelled.

" Arasso arasso. " she said before disappearing behind the walls.

Taeyeon turned the other way as she still smiled at their conversation. Her smile dropped when she saw the familiar wavy long blonde hair with a very very very familiar face. " Hyoyeon...?" She whispered. She was waiting by the washroom leaning on the wall.

Taeyeon slowly started walking towards her with wide eyed. " Hyoyeon.. " She said.

The girl looked away from her phone and looked up to see Taeyeon. " Oh! You're the girl that I bumped into right? " She said, " Im really sorry about that. " She said in english.

" Hyoyeon.. " Was all Taeyeon could say. She couldnt believe her eyes. There, she stood right in front of her. Smiling and talking to her like nothing had happened for the passed 2 years. 

" uhm... Miss? Are you okay?" Hyuji asked as she observed Taeyeon's actions. 

" You're Hyoyeon... My sister.. " She started. " You're alive.. we thought you were dead.. You're alive.. " Taeyeon spoke in korean.

" Uh, excuse me?" Hyuji raised her eyebrows. She slowly started to move away from Taeyeon. " I dont know what you're talking about. You're mistaking me as another person." She said in korean as she realized that Taeyeon is Korean.

" Aniyo.. You're my sister. My sister.. You're alive. " She smiled as she was about to hug her when someone called 'Hyoyeon.'

" Hyuji-ah! Come on lets go. " Hyuji turned around and saw Joongki who came out of the washroom.

" im sorry. " Hyuji bowed and left the shocked speechless Taeyeon.

" Who was that?" Joongki asked Hyuji as soon as they walked away from her.

" I dont know. " Hyuji said.

" You sure? She looked like she knew you for sure. "

" I dont know her. I feel bad though.."

" Why? Did you do something?"

" Nothing, its just- she looked so desperate for that person. " Hyuji said as she turned around and saw Taeyeon still standing there with another employee. 


" Taeyeon? " Jessica entered the playroom. " You okay?" She approached her.

" Im fine.. " Taeyeon blankly stared at the wall while Kyungsoo was sleeping in her arms.

" Well, you dont look fine. " She said as she sat beside her on the bed.

" Then why did you ask if I was okay?" She raised her eyebrows at her. 

" Sorry.. Just had to say something to start a conversation.. " She said. " Come on, talk to me. "

Taeyeon stayed quiet for a moment until she finally spoke, " I saw her... "

" Who?"

" Hyoyeon... I saw her.. "

Jessica stayed quiet as she felt bad for her cousin. " Taeyeon-ah.. " She said in a gentle voice, " you're probably just hallucinating that time. "

" Aniyo.. I really did see her." She looked at Jessica in the eye. " Im not crazy, Sica.. I really did see her." 

" Taeyeon... "

" I saw her okay? I really did.. "

" If that was really her then why hasnt she come back?"

" I dont know.. When she looked at me.. she looked at me like she had no idea who I was... "

" Maybe you just got the wrong pe- "

" But I did see her! It was her! " Taeyeon was tearing up. Jessica took Kyungsoo incase she wakes him up. " She was still the same.. Her blonde hair... her voice.. her face.. everything.. she was still the same."

" Then why hasnt she came back yet?" Jessica asked as she put Kyungsoo in the crib. 

" I dont know.. Thats what Im trying to figure out.. She isnt that kind of person who just leave her family like that.. especially since she has a kid.. "

" Taeyeon, maybe you just need some sleep. "

" Aniyo! It was her! I'll prove it to you!" She yelled as she stood up, waking up her son.

Jessica quickly went to Kyungsoo, " Tae.. Just take some rest. '

" But Sica I- "

" Please. "

Taeyeon sighed and sat back down on the bed, rubbing her temples. " But it was her... " She whispered. " I'll prove it to you guys.. Im not crazy.. "


" Are you sure you'll be okay?" Wooyoung asked his wife as they arrived at the Song's building.

" I'll be fine. " Taeyeon smiled. She kissed Wooyoung on the cheeks, " I'll see you later okay? Bye. "

" Call me when you want to get picked up!" He yelled as Taeyeon got out of the car.

Taeyeon nodded before closing the door. She turned around and took a deep breath as she looked at the building. " She has to be here again.. " She said to herself as she started to walk towards it. 

Taeyeon looked around the whole building for her sister for about 10 minutes until she finally saw her. There she was laughing and smiling as if nothing has happened to her life. She took a deep breath before going walking towards her.

" Uhm.. Excuse me..?" Taeyeon tapped her shoulder

Hyuji turned around with a smile. " Yes?"

" Uhm.. Im not sure if you remember me..but Im - "

" You're the girl that I bumped into right? " Hyuji interuppted her. " And you also mistaken me as someone else... " She awkwardly laughed.

" Uh- yeah.. " Taeyeon put a small laugh, " Im really sorry about that.. Its just, you really look like my - uh- my sister.. "

" Its alright. People make mistakes. " Hyuji kindly smiled.

" Yeah. " She laughed, " Look, I just wanna start over, " Taeyeon smiled as she offered a handshake, " Im Taeyeon, Jang Taeyeon. " 

" Hyuji, Song Hyuji. " She accepted the handshake as she smiled. 

Taeyeon forced a smile as she kept wondering how she got that name. " Uhm - uh, do you want some coffee?" 

" Sorry, I cant. I have to prepare for my dance class. " 

" Oh, its alright. " She smiled, " You still danc- I mean you dance?"

" Yup! " Hyuji proudly said. 

" Oh, that great. My nephew also- "

" Hey! Taeyeon-ah!" They heard a male voice say. They turned around and saw Wooyoung running towards them. " You forgot your phone. " He gave it to her.

" Hey, Hyoyeon. " He smiled but then realized who he was seeing, " HYOYE- " 

Taeyeon covered his mouth, " Just play along. " She whispered into his ear as she let him go. She faced Hyuji who was strangely staring at the couple, " Uh- this is Wooyoung, my husband. "

" Oh, Hello, my name is Song Hyuji. " She introduced herself in english.

" Its okay, he can speak korean. " Taeyeon smiled.

" Oh, well, annyeong! " She cheerfully laughed,

" Uh- Yo- Uh- " Wooyoung stuttered, he didnt know what to believe. 

Taeyeon forced a laugh, " Sorry about him. He's slow in english. " She lied.

Hyuji laughed, " Its alright. "

" Hyuji-ah! Come on!" Hyuji heard Joongki yell. 

" Well, I gotta go! Nice meeting you guys!" She smiled and left the couple.

" TAEYEON!" Wooyoung yelled, " THAT WAS YOUR SIS-"

" I know, I know!" She stopped him, " Lets go before yell it out to the whole world. " She said as she took his hand and went outside.

" Why didnt you tell me about this?!" He yelled but in a whispering way as Taeyeon dragged him into the car.

" Because I know that you would call me crazy. " She closed the car door, " I told Jessica but she thought I was crazy but now!" She snapped her fingers. " Since you saw her too, Im not crazy!" She smiled mentally.

" You look crazy right now. " Wooyoung mummbled as he started to drive.

" What did you say?" She glared at him.

" C-crazy for me!" He said as he tried to kiss her cheek but Taeyeon pushed him away.

" Nice save. " She said, " Lets go to the office! We have great news!" She clapped.

Taeyeon was too excited that she had to tell him. She knew that Eunhyuk would probably be the happiest person in the world besides her. She was too excited that she forgot that her sister doesnt remember them at all. 


" You're just hallucinating. " Eunhyuk said as he did his paper work.

" Oppa! " Taeyeon yelled, " Arent you happy that we found Hyoyeon?" She asked disbelief at his reaction.

" I'd be happy if it was really her. " He said without looking at her.

" Come on, Hyuk. " Wooyoung started, " You were the first the one we couldnt wait to tell and this is how you act?"

" Maybe because it isnt her. "

" Why is it so hard for you to believe? " She said, " Its her! She has the same hair, voice, lo- "

" I dont want to talk about this. Can you just leave .. please?" He asked politely.

" But Oppa I - "

" Lets just go, Tae. Theres no point in telling him this. " Wooyoung said as he took her by the hand and walked outside his office. 

" Should we tell Kai?" Taeyeon quietly asked, making sure Eunhyuk wont hear.

" If we tell him, he'll just yell at us. " Wooyoung sadly said as they started to walk away from his office. 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon told Jessica, Donghae and Sunny but they didnt really believed it. Jessica wanted to see proof and she did. It did take her some time to get the message that her cousin doesnt remember her at all. Same goes for Donghae. They showed a picture of Hyuji they recently took and Sunny immediantly believed it. Now it was just Eunhyuk and Kai. The whole gang tried to convince him and even showed a picture but he still didnt believe. Everyone knew that Eunhyuk wasnt telling them something. They knew that something or someone is stopping him from believing it. 

As days passed, Taeyeon got a lot closer with Hyuji. She would want to go to more meeting in their company and  'coincidentally ' bump into her. She even told Wooyoung's nephew, Junsu to join in Hyuji's dance class. As for the rest of the gang, they waited patiently, not wanting to make things suspicious, or should I say, creepy since all of a sudden a group of family suddenly want to become her friend. 

Everyone wanted to tell Kai but they knew that Eunhyuk would get mad at them, but they didnt have to telll him, he already saw her.

" Hey, Kai. " Eunhyuk brushed his hair as he entered the house, " How was dance class? Learn anything new?"

" Aniyo.. Nothing.. " Kai said as he started to slowly walk upstairs. 

" Whats wrong with them?" Eunhyuk whispered to Wooyoung.

" I dont know.. When we picked him up he's been like that the whole time. " He answered.

" Kai, sweetie... " Taeyeon finally asked him, " What happened? Did something bad hap- "

" I saw her.. I saw Eomma... " Kai said out of no where. 

Everyone was wide eyed. " Y-you d-did?"

" Yeah.. O-our class joined up with another class a-and th-the other class... " He kept stuttering as tears started to fall out, " The o-other class, E-Eomma was there.. but she di-didnt know me.. Then all the kids laughed at me!" He cried as he ran upstairs and into his room. 

" Eomma.. Eomma.. " He kept saying as he stared at the window. He dropped against the wall and started to cry. " Eomma.. I miss you so much.. Why cant you come back..?" He asked as he stared at the sky. " Cant I just be with you?" 

" Look what happened!" Eunhyuk yelled at the couple. " Why did you have to tell him?!"

" We didnt say anything!" The married couple said. " He just said he saw her!"

" Maybe he's imagining her since you guys had put in it the boys mind!" 

" WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT MY SISTER IS ALIVE? THAT YOUR LOVE IS STILL ALIVE?" Taeyeon yelled at him. 

" BECAUSE IT ISNT HER!" Eunhyuk yelled back. 

" YOU SAID THAT YOU STILL LOVE HER! YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED HER BACK! BUT WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY STOP? WHY? HUH?" She kept yelling at him as Wooyoung held her back.

" EXACTLY. BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HER!" 

" HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK THEN? YOU - "

" BECAUSE I ALREADY SAW HER!" Eunhyuk said without thinking. Taeyeon and Wooyoung could see his eyes getting wet and red. 

" What the hell?" Jessica said as she got up the bed.

" Whats happening?" Donghae said as he paused the movie and got up. 

" Watch Kyungsoo. I'll see whats happening. " She said as she took Kyungsoo who started to cry because the noise and gave him to Donghae.

As Jessica opened the door, she could already hear the two argue. " What the hell is goin- " She stopped walking when she noticed a big shadow covering Kai's door underneath, but what really caught her attention is the red stain on the carpet under the door. 

" Kai..?" She slowly opened the door. " Are you o- " Then she gasped, " KAI!" She quickly came to the boy's side and carried his body on her lap.

" Noona.. " He weakly smiled. " Im finally going to see Eomma soon. " He weakly said before closing his eyes as Jessica felt his whole weight drop on her lap. 

" OPPA!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. 

 

 

 

 

Long chapter :) Hope you guys like this one! AT least they finally saw her, its just Kai thats hurt and stupid Eunhyuk wont believe... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THOUGH! :)