Meeting

Endless Love

A whole week passed with cleaning, moving in, and some catching up to sleep (Jetlag). Everyone seem to have no problem in moving in. Well, of course Jessica and Kai would yell at each other but thats how they get along. Today, Taeyeon had to go to her new job in a music company as a singing teacher. Wooyoung took Kai for a ' boys lunch ' and Hyoyeon was stuck with Jessica. 

" Yaaaah! " Hyoyeon said pulling Jessica's arm, " let's go. I promised Uncle to teach you how to drive. " 

" Teach me another time. Im too lazy. " Jessica said still half asleep. 

" Come on! Im gonna tell Uncle you're too lazy to even get out of the house. " 

" Fine. Go ahead. " 

" Fine I will. " Hyoyeon stopped bothering Jessica and took the house phone on the side table. " You know the whole reason why you came here is so you could lay off your ' princess life' right? If Uncle hears about this, he'll just take your allowance before yo- " Before she could finish her sentence, Jessica got up right away and headed for the washroom. 

" Appa will not hear about this. " Jessica said and closed the washroom door. 

After 30 minutes of waiting, Jessica and Hyoyeon finally head out. Hyoyeon throws the keys to Jessica. " Here. Try to drive to the mall. " 

" Bhow? Thats too far!" Jessica whined throwing back the keys to Hyoyeon. 

" Fine.. At least drive like 1 block or something." She threw the keys back to Jessica. 

" Finnnne. " She groaned as she entered the van. 

Jessica started the car and was about drove when Hyoyeon yelled. " WAIT!"

Of course, Jessica got startled and yelled, " WHAT?" 

" Your gear shift is on 'drive' you're just gonna drive through the garage. " 

" What gear shift...?" 

" The gear shift!" Hyoyeon pointed to the gear shift between the passenger seat and her. 

"Isnt that called the ' PRNDL'? " 

" The what..?" 

" The PRNDL." 

Hyoyeon sighed at her cousin. " No its not, its called the gear shift. P stands for Park, R stands of Reverese, N stands for Neutral, D stands for Drive and L stansd for Low. " Hyoyeon said while Jessica looked lost. 

" Okay, nevermind. Just drive slowly. You'll get it. " 

" Uh, okay. " Jessica slowly put it to reverse. She stepped on to the pedal and moved backwards fast causing to immedianlty let go of it. 

" Just slowly step on it. Dont do it so sudden. " Hyoyeon said. Jessica did what she said and staretd to move backwards slowly. " Dont forget to look at the - " Before Hyoyeon could finish her sentence, Jessica accidently hit something in the back, " mirror. " She nervously finished her sentence as she looked at the scared Jessica. 

The two immediantly got out of the car and quickly ran to the back to see a man sitting right behind the car examining his hand, wearing his tracksuit. " Oh my god! " Jessica exclaimed in english, " Im so sorry! I didnt mean to! " She bend over to check the man. " Are you okay?" 

The man raised his head up to look at Jessica. He opened his mouth but no words came out. He just looked at her. " I think he's traumatized. I'll go get the first aid kit. " Hyoyeon quickly ran back into the house. 

" Im so sorry. I didnt see you. Does your hand hurt?" Jessica kept asking as she looked at the man's hand. 

Jessica was looking at him with a worried face. The man finally comes back to reality. " A-A-Aniyo! Im fine. Dont worry about me. " He said with a smile as he got up.

Are you sure? Im really sorry fo-" 

" Aniyo, its okay. It was my fault too. I wasnt looking where I was going. " He said as he helped Jessica stand up and picked up his phone on the ground. He wiped his screen on his pants and put the phone in his pocket. He turned to Jessica with a smile, " Im Donghae by the way. Lee Donghae. " He offered a handshake. 

Wow.. His smile.. Jessica admired his smile for a second. She got back to reality, " Im Jessica. Jung Jessica. " She smiled as she shook his hand. 

Even her name is beautiful...  Donghae thought as he admired her smile.

Jessica blushed and looked down. She noticed a red spot on her palm. She looked closely and realized it was blood. She looked at Donghae's hand and saw blood coming out of his palm. " Uh, Donghae-sshi, your hand is bleeding. " She awkwardly said looking at her hand. 

Donghae's eyes got wide and he immediantly turned red. " Im so sorry! I didnt realize it! " He quickly took his dry hankerchief out of his pocket. He wiped Jessica's hand as she blushed. 

" M-may I?" Jessica hesitatly said as took the hankercheif. She took Donghae's hand and started to wipe the blood. Of course, Donghae blushed. " Uh the wound looks pretty deep. Come inside, my cousin has a first aid kit. " Jessica said as she lead the red Donghae inside the house. " Im really sorry again. " 

" Aniyo, its okay. Seriously it doesnt hurt that much. " He said with a smile. 

Before Jessica could say anything, Hyoyeon came in with the first aid kit from the washroom. " Here. I found it. "  She went to the dinning table, " You can sit here. " She said as she patted the sit next to her. 

" Oh, uh thanks." Donghae smiled as he sat down. Jessica followed after him. Hyoyeon noticed Jessica smiling at herself as she was blushing. 

Hyoyeon made a small quiet laugh, " So anyways, " She started as she started to heal his hand. " we're really sorry. I was just teaching my cousin how drive and well.. it - " She was interrupted by Donghae. 

" Aniyo. Its alright. We all make mistakes right? Plus, I wasnt watching where I was going too. " He makes a small cute laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck. Hyoyeon noticed that Jessica's were turning red. 

" Hey Jessica would you get some water for... ?" Hyoyeon asked. Jessica immediantly got back to reality.

" Donghae, Lee Donghae. " He smiled. 

" Sure. I'll get it." Jessica was about to stand up with Donghae stopped her. 

" Its okay! You dont have to. Im going home anyways. " He smiled at her. " I live at the house thats diagonal from you. The brown one. " He pointed to his house outside the window. " By the way, this might be too late but, Welcome to the neighborhood!" He smiled widely. 

" Thanks. " Jessica and Hyoyeon smiled back. 

" I saw you guys move in a couple days ago. i think you guys are also friends with our new neighbor. Uhm, Wooyoung-sshi I think. " 

" Yeah. Thats my cousin's fiance. They live together there. " Jessica said. 

" Oh. How come I never see your cousin?" 

" She just started her new job. That was the reason why we moved here. " 

" Oh, well, I hope you like it here. " He smiled, " anyways I got to go. I have to drop off my cousin at her friends. " He got up from the chair and headed to the door with Hyoyeon and Jessica. He was about to go when he said, " Oh by the way, you guys like chicken?" 

" Uh, sure?" Hyoyeon said confuse, while Jessica just tilted her head at the sudden question. 

" My cousin and I are having chicken for dinner and I was wondering if you guys want to come, since you guys are new. You dont have to but only if you want though. Ahah, I know it sounds kinda weird asking your nei- "

" Aniyo! " Jessica suddenly said surprising Donghae and Hyoyeon. " I mean * ahem * We'd love to go. " She smiled. 

" Chinja?" He smiled and received a nod from Jessica and a smile from Hyoyeon. " Thats great! You can also tell Wooyoung - sshi and your cousin to come. " 

" Thanks!" Hyoyeon smiled. " Oh, is it okay if I bring my kid?" She asked. 

" Oh, sure! Is your husband coming too?" 

" Uh, no actually. He doesnt really have a father nor I have a husband.. " She awkwardly said. 

" Oh. Im sorry, I didnt mean to- " 

" Aniyo, Its alright! Im used to it. " She said trying to make herself better. 

Donghae was going to say something when his phone rang. " Its my cousin. Got to go now!. See you guys soon!" They said their goodbyes and left. 

As Jessica closed the door, Hyoyeon winked at her. " Whaaaat?" 

" You like that boy dont you?" She . 

" Aniyo! I just met him. " She tried to defend herself. 

" Uh huh. Whatever you say. " Hyoyeon said and took the car keys and headed outside, " C'mon, Princess Fishy. We're getting lunch. And this time, Im driving. " 

" Wait.. What did you call you?" Jessica said following Hyoyeon. 

" Princess Fishy. Donghae's name means East Sea. So basically he- " 

" Fiona. " Jessica called her before going inside the van. 


2 days later, the day of the dinner arrives. The dinner was set at 7 after Taeyeon comes off from work at 6. Hyoyeon, Wooyoung and Kai go to the grocery store as Jessica stays at home and Taeyeon going to work. 

" Oh Oh Oh! Umma!" Kai said tugging onto Hyoyeon's shirt. 

" Neh? What is it?" She asked. 

" Can I buy some Strawberry milkshake?" He gave her his gummy smile. 

" Sure, but ask Wooyoung oppa okay? I still have to get the grocery. " 

" Okay!" He turned around to Wooyoung. " Wooyoung hyung?" He gave him his puppy face. 

Wooyoung laughed, " Alright. Lets go. " He turned to Hyoyeon before leaving, " Want some too?"

" Sure. Get me strawberry!" She smiled. 

" Of course, Like mother like son. " He joked and left with Kai. 

As Hyoyeon was grocey shopping, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and their bestfriend, Siwon  just came in to buy some drinks for gym. 

" Hyung, Im going to the washroom, just meet me at the cashier. " Donghae said before leaving the group. 

After getting the drinks, Siwon and Eunhyuk walk around the store to kill some time becuse Donghae wasnt back yet. 

" Aish, he's taking so long. " Siwon impatiently said. 

" He's Donghae. Just get use to it. " Eunhyuk said checking his phone. 

" Still. He's been gone for like - " Siwon stopped his sentenced as he squinted his eyes at something and was shocked. " HYUK!" He yelled forgetting that he was in public. 

" Sorry. " Eunhyuk bowed and turned to Siwon. " Why did you y-" Before he could continue his sentence Siwon took his arm and dragged him to the fruits and vegetables section. 

" HYOYEON. HYOYEON. " He yelled but in a whispering way. 

" HYOY-" Eunhyuk was about to yell but Siwon pulled him down because he was too loud. 

" Yeah. Look. " He pointed at a blonde girl wearing black shorts with a sweater with an american flag on it ( the one she wore on Invincible Youth ) 

Eunhyuk stared at her for a moment, " That cant be Hyoyeon." 

" What are you talking about? Its her!"

" Aniyo. Her hair's blonde though. Hyoyeon's hair is was brown. " 

Siwon slapped him in the head, " Its been 6 years Eunhyuk, of course, she'll change by now. " Siwon sighed, " And I thought you were smart. " 

" But are you sure its really Hyoyeon?  " 

" One way to find out. " Siwon said as Eunhyuk looked at him.

" What are you go-"

" HYOYEON." Siwon yelled and caused the blonde girl to turn around and look around. 

Eunhyuk was wide eyed. " It really is Hyoyeon. Its Hyoyeon.. "

" Its your lucky day! " 

" But how? What if she's still mad at me..." 

" Then lets find out. " Siwon pushed Eunhyuk out of the ' hiding spot'. As Eunhyuk was getting up, Siwon yelled, " HYOYEON!" 

Hyoyeon turned around as Eunhyuk stayed frozen, " Who keeps calling m-" She stopped as she noticed Eunhyuk standing there. Her eyes got wide, " Eunhyuk.." 

Its him.. I cant believe Im finally seeing him. Hyoyeon thought.  

Hyoyeon... You dont know how much Ive missed you... Eunhyuk thought. He wanted to run into her arms and apologize, but he knew he couldnt do that. Especially after not seeing each other for 6 years. 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon stayed frozen for a bit looking at each other. Eunhyuk was the first to talk, " H-h-hey Hyoyeon..." He awkwardly said as he walked towards her. 

Hyoyeon didnt say anything and just stared at him. 

Eunhyuk forced a smile, but it was obvious that he was sad that Hyoyeon wasnt saying anything. All he wanted to hear was her voice right now. " Its really great seeing you. How have you been?" He tried to start a conversation. 

Hyoyeon stopped staring at him and cleared . " Great.. Ive been doing great. " She forced to say with an awkward smile. 

Her voice.. It still hasnt changed.. Thats good. Really good. Eunhyuk smiled a little, " Its really great seeing you. " He said again. Literally, its really really really great seeing you.

So.. How have you been?" She asked. 

Bad. Depressed. " Ive been doing good. " He said with a forced smile. 

His smile.. It seems different... " You look great. Are you still da-" Before she could continue, Kai came in with his gummy smile. 

" Ummmmma! " He yelled as he ran to Hyoyeon with the strawberry milkshake spilling on his shirt. Wooyoung was following behind. 

Hyoyeon turned around, " Woah, be careful. You're spilling some on you shirt, sweetie. " She said as he bend down to check. 

" Sorry. " He said as he drank his milkshake from the straw. He looked up to see the shocked Eunhyuk. He pulled onto Hyoyeon's shirt, " Umma, who's that..?" 

She already has s son.. Eunhyuk thought. 

Hyoyeon completely forgot that Eunhyuk was there. She gulped as she hesitated to introduce Kai to Eunhyuk, to introduce him to his own father. " I-uh, th-" Before she got to introduce him, Wooyoung came in. 

" Hyo, heres your strawberry." He handed it to Hyoyeon as he drank his own. He looked at Eunhyuk who was just awkwardly standing there. 

" Oh uhm, this is - uh, Eunhyuk. We were old friends back here before I moved. " She finally said. 

Only friends? Eunhyuk tried to hide his frown with a smile, " Im Lee Hyukjae, but people call me Eunhyuk." 

" Hey! My name is Kim Jongin! But I usually go with Kai, since Im used to it. " Kai introduced himself as he bowed. 

" My name is Kim Wooyoung, " Wooyoung joked as Hyoyeon nudged him. He turned to Hyoyeon. " Whaaat? I like to be known was a Kim now. " He turned back to the shocked Eunhyuk, " Nice to meet you. " He offered a handshake. 

As Eunhyuk shook his hand with a smile, he noticed an engagement ring on his finger. They're married.. She's married... They even have a son.. He sadly thought. He tried to look at Hyoyeon's hand to make sure, but she was crossing her arms. 

" Uh, Eunhyuk - sshi? Is Everything okay? You seem kinda pale all the sudden. " Wooyoung said. 

Eunhyuk stopped trying to look at her hand and turned back to Wooyoung, " Sorry, I just realized I had to go. I forgot my wallet back in the house, " He lied. " Nice meeting you guys. Hyoyeon. " He said with his smile, before turning around. 

" Bye Bye! Eunhyuk-sshi! " Kai said with his aegyo. 

He turned around witha forced smile to wave back at the family. As soon as he turned back around, his tears soon came out. 

Siwon came out from one of the rows, " Im sorry, Eunhyuk. " He patted him on the back. 

Eunhyuk shook his head as walked towards the exit door. She moved on.. I know its been 6 years and I didnt expect her to love me back, but... I guess I wasnt ready for this.. He thought as he headed inside his car and started to cry.