Families dont lie

Endless Love

Joongki stuttered in front of Hyuji as she have him the look. " Come on, tell me, I wont get mad." She said.

" Uh.. But .. I dont think I should tell you. " He said slowly.

" Then who should tell me?" 

" Uh.. Jihyo noona. " 

" Unnie? "

" Y-yeah. Go ask her!" He said and ran off upstairs.

" But shes at work!" Hyuji yelled.

" Oh well, that !" He yelled back and closed him door. 

Hyuji sighed, " I wish I could just read people's mind.. " She mummbled.


Since Hyuji had nothing to do for the day, she decided to visited Kai and help out HaeSica with their babysitting shift.

" Hyuji-ah!" Jessica hugged her. " Its good you finally came."

" Well, I couldnt help but hear Kyungsoo crying on the phone. Having trouble?" Hyuji asked.  

" We were, but Kai has is handled."

" Kai? You let a 9 years old babysit a baby?" 

" Well.. He's better with babies than Donghae and I.. " She awkwardly said.

Hyuji laughed, " Where are they anyway?" 

" Upstairs in the playroom, Kai is putting him to sleep. " 

" Is it okay if I go up there?" 

" Sure, no problem, Donghae and I will be out to be lunch anyway. " 

" Alrights, Thanks. " Hyuji smiled and went upstairs to hear Kai singing to the sleeping Kyungsoo in the crib.

... Wishing that I could be there with you.
But its okay, its alright
Baby, listen to this lullaby.
Goodnight, sleep tight
Dream away with me tonight. 

Hyuji smiled and quietly went into the room and sat beside Kai shocking him.

" Eom- Noona!" He yelled in a whisepering way and hugged her.

" I didnt know you had a good voice. " Hyuji hugged him back. " DId you make that song? I've never heard it before."

Kai's smile slightly dropped when his mom said that. It was the lullaby that she always sang to him when he was a kid. " Aniyo, my mom would always sing it to me, but Appa was the one who wrote it. " He answered.

" Its really good, can I hear the full version?" She smiled.

" I-I'm not really good at singing though.. " He shyly said.

" No you dont, you have a great voice. " SHe smiled. " Come on, let me hear it. " 

Kai smiled and took a deep breath before singing. 

Missing your face and your touch
Missing your kiss and your love
Missing every little bit and piece of you
Baby would you meet me half way cause Im down for you
Ooo the manys things that I would do ....

Hyuji and Kai swayed together as he sang with a smile. 

" Hyung? You're home early. " Donghae said as he put his jacket on as his cousin came in.

" Is Hyoyeon here? Her car is outside. " Eunhyuuk asked.

" Yup, she's upstairs watching the kids. " Jessica answered as she got the keys. " Oppa and I will get food, so you dont have to cook. Want anything?' 

" Im fine, just drive safely. " He smiled before getting a nod from Haesica as they left. 

Couldnt wait to see Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk immediantly went up and heard singing. He peeked through the opening between the door and the wall. 

... Promise to listen before you sleep
Looking at the stars, 
Staring at the moon
Wishing that I could be there with you

Kai suddenly stopped singing when Hyuji started to sing a long. She remembered the lyrics so well that she decided to sing along. He couldnt help but smile at the sound of her voice. It was just like when he was a kid, Hyoyeon singing to him as he slowly fell asleep. 

But its okay, its alright
Baby, listen to this lullaby
Goodnight, sleep tight
Dream away with me tonight

Hyuji smiled at Kai as she sang. As for Eunhyuk, he couldnt stop smiling, he couldnt stop admirng her beautiful voice singing that song all over again, their song actually. 

" Im not the only one with a good voice. " Kai smiled as she finished singing.

" Well, I gue- Oh, hey Eunhyuk. " She stopped when she saw Eunhyuk near the door.

" Appa!" Kai smiled as he ran to hug him.

" Hey. I see you guys are having a singing competition. " Eunhyuk smiled as he carried Kai and sat down beside Hyuji with Kai on his lap. 

" Im guessing you can sing as well since Kai has a pretty good voice. " Hyuji smiled. 

" Aniyo, he got that from yo- from his mother. " He nervously smiled when he realized what he was about to say. 

" Actually, both Eomma and Appa has a good voice. " Kai smiled as he sat down in the middle. 

" Then lets hear your Appa. " Hyuji smiled and turned to Eunhyuk waiting for him.

" I-its alright. I do- "

" Come on, Appa! Let Eo- Noona hear it!" Kai stuttered in the middle.

Eunhyuk sighed, he knew he couldnt say no to his kid and especially Hyoyeon. " Alright.. What song?"

" The lullaby song, Kai said that you were the one who wrote it. " Hyuji smiled.

" Uh..S-sure. " He said. He sat up straight and took a deep breath before singing. 

Missing your face and yout touch
Missing your kiss and your love
Missing every little bit and piece of you
Baby, would you meet me half way ....

As Eunhyuk sang, Hyuji couldnt help but admire him. She then started to hear something or see something at the back of her head.

* Flashback * 

" Oppa... I cant sleep..." She heard herself say on the phone has she layed down on the bed.

" Why not? Its late, you might get tired tomorrow. " A male voice said, that sounds like Eunhyuk on the phone.

" I dont know.. I just cant sleep.. " 

She could hear him breathing has he slightly gave a quiet laugh, " I was actually planning on surprising with this song later but I guess right now, it can a be goodnight surprise."

" W-what is?" 

" Its a song, I wrote for you. Just close your eyes and focus on my voice. " He said. She did what she was told and the phone line was quiet for a bit, but then suddenly, she heard the guitar playing and him singing.

" Missing your face and your touch.
Missing your kiss and your love
Missing every little bit and piece of you
Baby would you meet me half way, cause Im down for you.
Ooo, the many things that I would do
Just to feel you, hold you
Man its so hard not to have you here

You're probaby sitting like me
Missing you baby, oowee
Promise to listen before you sleep..." 

As he sang, she couldnt help but smile hearing her boyfriend sing her a song, a song written by him. She kept listening to his voice until she slowly fell asleep. 

* End of Flashback * 

Hyuji's smile slightly dropped after that sudden thought. She shook her head a little and saw Eunhyuk singing and swaying with Kai.

Looking at the stars
Staring at the moon
Wishing that I could be there with you
But its okay, its alright
Baby, listen to this lullaby
Goodnight, sleep tight
Dream away with me tonight.

As soon as he finished singing, Kai clapped accidently waking up Kyungsoo. " Oops.. My bad.. " He said and forced an awkward smile as his parents laughed at him. 


" Its nice to finally meet you. " Hyuji said to the laptop with a smile.

Uh.. Yeah.. Y-you t-too. " Sunny stuttered. She couldnt believe her eyes. They told Sunny, Sooyoung and Siwon about it, but I guess they're werent really ready.

" Uhm.. Jessica is it stuck or is something wrong with her?" Hyuji quietly asked. 

" Uh.. Its the computer.. " She slowly answered. Sunny was so surprised that she was frozen, like a rock. Didnt move a muscle, it didnt even look like she's breathing. 

" Sunny! Sunny!" Jessica called her, " LEE SOONKYU!" She yelled, making Hyuji jump and Sunny finally getting back to reality. 

" S-sorry, I j- just.. uhm.. The computer! I-it was stuck. " Sunny stuttered. 

" Its alright. " Hyuji smiled. 

" So uhm Hows life?" Was the first thing Sunny could think of saying.

" Fun. " Hyuji answered with a smile, " Yo- "

" UNNY SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY! " They heard a loud female voice yell. 

" And that must be Sooyoung-sshi?" Hyuji guessed as Sunny nodded.

" IM IN HERE. " Sunny yelled. 

" Is it always loud?" Hyuji asked covering her ears.

" You'll get use to it. " Jessica answered with a smile.

" SUNNY GUESS WHAT? " Sooyoung said as she entered the room, " RYEOWOOK ASKED ME OUUUUUUUT!" She squeled in happiness. 

" Thats not the only thats amazing. " Sunny said as she kept looking back and forth to her computer and Sooyoung.

Getting the message, Sooyoung looked at the screen and gasp, " OMO.OMO, HYOYE- OW.. I -I mean H-Hyuji!" Sooyoung stuttered half way because of Sunny kicking her leg. She then kicked her back and acted like nothing is happening. " I finally get to meet you!" 

" You guys are just like how they desribed you. " Hyuji smiled. 

" What did they say about us?" Sooyoung curiously asked. 

" I told her that you guys are loud, immature, talkative, sometimes agressive, and whats that word.. uh.. uhm.. Impulsive!" Jessica snapped her fingers while Hyuji laughed.

" Yeah, thanks. " Sunny and Sooyoung glared at her. 

" But, Sunny-sshi! " Hyuji called her, " I heard that you arent dating anybody right now, I could introduce you to my oppa someday. You guys have a lot in common. " She kindly said as Sunny shyly but yet nervously laughed.

So, theyre video call took 2 whole hours. Even though it was Hyuji's first time meeting them, it wasnt awkward, they talked like they were long - lost friends. 

" SICA! COME HELP US!" They heard Eunhyuk yelling. 

" ALRIGHT, IM COMING!" Jessica yelled back and turned to her laptop, " Bye guys! Talk to you soon!" She and Hyuji waved to Sunny and Sooyoung before ending the video call. 

" You're coming down?" Jessica asked as she started walking to the door.

" Yeah, I'll be down in a minute, I just have to check my email for second. Is it alright?" Hyuji asked.

 " Yup, sure. " She smiled before going out of the room. 

After checking her mails, she quickly turned off the laptop and was about to get up when she accidently bumped into the cup of water. " O-omo!" She said as she quickly bend down to pick up the cup and placed it on the table. " Jessica should have some tissue box in here. " She said to herself as she opened Jessica's desk drawer. " Aha! Got it!" She saw the tissue box, but what caught her attention is a picture on the other side. A picture of her and Jessica doing the aegyo and the weird thing about it, is that she doesnt remember taking a picture with her.

She slowly took the picture and tried hard to remember the moment they took the picture but she seriously couldnt remember anything. She just blankly looked at the picture. She turned it over and read the writtings. 

Jessicaaaaa! Happy Birthday!! <3 I cant be with you for your birthday, but I promise I'll visit you in America and maybe kidnap you so we cant get seperated again >:) Hope you have a fun birthday though, well not too much fun since Taeyeon and I arent there. Ahahaha, anyways, you probably expect me to write you a full paragraph but I dont think that would do anything, to me, actions are  more than words ;) 

                                                                  Love,  your wonderful, dancing queen - cousin, Hyoyeon <3 

                                                                                                                            P.S... Look behind you :) 

Once Hyuji read that, everything started to come to her mind. 

* Flashback * 

" SURPRISE!" Taeyeon and herself yelled as soon as Jessica turned around.

" TAEYEON-AH, HYOYEON-AH!!!" Jessica gasped and ran to hug them. " Ohmygosh, I cant believe I missed you guys this much. " She said in english.

" Yah, dont talk in english, we can barely understand you. " Hyoyeon joked as she hugged her back.

" Omo, a full year without seeing you, I have to admit, those were painful times. " Taeyeon joked and hugged her back. 

" Yah! Thats mean!" Jessica pouted as the three laughed together. 

* End of Flashback* 

Everything started to fall in place in her head. Just to be sure, Hyuji started to look through the drawer and found a mini album, labelled, Hyoyeonnie. She slowly looked through it and gasped. The pictures were of the same 3 young girls she kept dreaming about, there were pictures of a teenage Hyuji with Taeyeon and Jessica, pictures of adult Taeyeon and Jessica with Hyuji. The whole album was pictures of them, especially Hyuji or she should call herself, Hyoyeon. The pictures, how they reacted when they saw her, and the visions, it made sense. They're m-my family.. My real one.. She thought to herself with wide eyes. Her hands fell to her cross necklace. Hyukjae.. Eunhyuk.. H-he cant be.. She thought as she saw a picture with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon together. She looked closer to Eunhyuk and saw the same exact necklace around his neck and her neck right now. 

She wanted to look more but didnt. She debated whether she should trust them or not. B-but they're lying.. Right now.. They cant be.. She thought. She got back to reality when she heard someone coming upstairs. She quickly put the picture and album back in the drawer. 

" Hey, you coming down soon?" She saw Eunhyuk behind her.

" Y-yeah. Im coming. I-I ju-st spilled some water. " She stuttered as she kept her head down. 

" I'll help. " He smiled and bend down to help her.

" Eunhyuk... C-can I ask you a question?" She asked, still not looking at him. 

" Sure." 

" Is Eunhyuk your r-real name? " She slowly asked.

He hesitated to answer. " W-why are you asking such things?" He tried to joke around.

" Nothing, i-it just came in my mind. " Hyuji said. She could tell he was lying, how he answered; there was some nervous feeling and his action; he didnt even realize that the water was already wiped. 


That night, Hyuji didnt stay for dinner. She wanted to go right away, she didnt know what to think. Actually the only thing she was thinking was Kai. Knowing that she might be the mother, she cant just leave her kid .. again. So she came back the next day to see if she was really Kai's mother. She figured she should look into Eunhyuk's office since she hasnt been there yet, or since she wasnt allowed. 

" I'll just be in the washroom. " Hyuji smiled as Eunhyuk nodded and continued to watch TV with the sleeping Kai. 

She quietly left and snuck in Eunhyuk's office. She gasped as she turned the lights on. On the side, there was a shelf, there were pictures of the whole family with her, pictures of Kai, Eunhyuk and Hyuji together. She hesitated to take another step, afraid to know the truth, but she knew she had to. She looked through his desk for some evidence that she was the mother, then finally, she got her hands on it, the DNA test. 

" Hyuji? You alright there?" Eunhyuk went to check up on her, but of course no one was answering. He hesiated  to open the door but warned her, " H-Hyuji, Im gonna open it. " He awkwardly said.  As soon as he did, he was surprised that the lights were turned off and no one was there. " Hyuji?" 

Hyuji was wide eyed, " I-Im the mother.. Kim Hyoyeon.. She's.. Im..- "

" Hyuji. " She suddenly heard Eunhyuk behind her. " I - I can explain. " 

" Y-you lied to me.. You guys lied to me. " Was the first thing she said as soon she saw him. 

" I know.. And Im sorry, okay? J-just let me explain. " He didnt want her to yell at him so he spoke with a gentle, calm voice. " I know I lied to you, but t-thats because I didnt want to get you mad. You said tha- "

" You didnt want me mad? " Hyuji repeated, " How is lying not going to get me mad?!" She yelled. 

" Hyoyeon, ple- "

" NO! DONT CALL ME THAT. " 

" Shh, please, dont. Kai might wake up. " Eunhyuk said. " J-just please dont get mad at them. It was my doing, I was the one who told them not to tell you. Dont get mad at them, especially Kai. " 

" How could I trust you? Did you always lie to me? " She suddenly asked questions. " Did you? Were you the reason why Im like this?  " Random things started to come in her head.

Eunhyuk hesitated to answer. " Yes, it was my fault." He said. Hyuji was shocked that he could even admit it." But, you have to let me expain. I had nothing to do with your accident okay? Gyuri.. She.. I- .. It was my fault.. She tried to hurt you because I-She.. I cheated... " Eunhyuk started but he didnt know how to explain since Hyuji ws close to raging. " Hyoyeon pl- " 

" DONT, JUST DONT CALL ME THAT!" 

" Please, just calm down. " He came closer, " We're your family, Hyo- Hyuji. Your real family. I kn- "

" FAMILIES DONT LIE TO EACH OTHER! LOVERS DONT LIE T- " She stopped when a pair of lips crashed onto hers, Eunhyuk had kissed her, leaving her speechless.

Eunhyuk placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her. He had been wanting to kiss her ever since the day he realized she was still alive and finally he did. He waited for so long, but to him, it was worth it. He missed those soft lips, those - 

" GET AWAY FROM ME!" Hyuji yelled as she pushed him away. Now Eunhyuk was the one, shocked and speechless. " JUST GET AWAY FROM ME, ALL OF YOU!" She yelled and pushed him out of the way as she left the room, leaving him frozen.

She took her bag and was about to walk to the door when something in her stopped her. She looked back at Kai who was still sleeping. " Im sorry... " She whispered and left the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She finally found out! But turned into a fight after.. Sorry.. not really what you expected :/ But its good right? Aha, tell me what you think! :) 

 Read my new story while waiting for an update :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513866/open-your-heart-haesica-leedonghae-hyohyuk-jungjessica