Remembering?

Endless Love

" What happened Jessica? Why was he like that? Did he - " Eunhyuk has been asking Jessica nonstop ever since they got to the hospital, which annoyed her.

" I DONT KNOW OKAY!" She yelled at him, " I just saw him in his room covered in blood! His whole shirt was covered in blood! "

" But how can this happened?" Taeyeon asked as everyone looked at Jessica for an answer.

" I- uh .. I dont.. - " Then she remembered. There were a pair of scissors on his right hand. " The scissors.. He used it to.. stab himself.. " She slowly spoke.

" Oh my god. " Taeyeon gasped holding her temples. " I cant be- "

" Excuse me? Mr. Lee Hyukjae is it?" They heard a female voice say in english. They turned around and saw the doctor.

" Me! Im Lee Hyukjae!" Eunhyuk raised his hand as he basically ran towards the doctor, " Is my son okay? Is he hurt badly?" He said in english. 

" Im sorry to say this but your son has lost too much blood. He needs blood right away. " The doctor worriedly said. 

" Cant he just give him his blood?!" Jessica asked. " He is the father!" 

" Im sorry, but he cant. He's type B. Kai needs type A. " She explained.

Eunhyuk looked at Jessica and Taeyeon who shook their head. Both the girls didnt match his blood type. Eunhyuk frowned but remembered something, " Wheres Donghae? He's type A! Where is he?" He desperately asked Jessica in korean.

" He's still finding parking, he's with Wooyoung and Kyungsoo. " She answered ( in korean ) 

" Call them! Hurry hurry!" He said as Taeyeon quickly got her phone.

" Aish, I cant be- " Eunhyuk stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

" Jihyo unnie!" The 3 heard a cheerful but yet familiar voice.

The doctor turned around, " Hey Hyuji!" The two hugged.

" I got you some late ni- " Hyuji stopped when she saw Taeyeon, " Taeyeon-sshi? What are you doing? Did you get hurt?" She asked.

Taeyeon didnt answer. Jessica and Taeyeon were focussing on Eunhyuk, who surprisely wasnt that shocked as they expected. He just kept a normal but yet wide eyed expression. 

Jihyo felt bad and answered for her, " Her nephew got into an accident. He needs blood right away, but I think no one here matches him."

" Omo!" Hyuji gasped, " Why? Is he adopted?" She worriedly asked,

" Aniyo. " Taeyeon finally spoke, " His uncle is also type A but he isnt here. Only his uncle and m-my si-sister.. are type A.. " She slowly said.

" Type A? " She repeated as Taeyeon nodded, " Im type A! Maybe I can help!" She raised her hand.

" You dont ha- " Eunhyuk finally spoke but was stopped by Hyuji.

" But I want to. " She smiled. " Now, come on, unnie! We got a kid to save!" She said as she took Jihyo by the arm and started to drag her into the room.

" The room is the other way. " Jihyo said as Hyuji immedianlty turned around with an embaressing smile.

" Oppa, " Taeyeon turned to Eunhyuk, " Is there something you're not telling us?" She asked but he stayed quiet. " When we were arguing, you said that you already sa- " 

" Taeyeon-ssh! " Hyuji called for her, " Jihyo unnie says we need you guys to sign the papers. " 

" A-alright. " Taeyeon said, She gave one more look to Eunhyuk before following Hyuji's directions with Jessica following. 

After giving some blood, the nurses and Jihyo had some trouble calming Kai down who wouldnt except the blood... wanting to die instead.

" NOOO, STOOOOP IT. " They heard Kai yelling from outside the room. " I WANT EOMMA. SHE'S WAITING. " They heard him cry.

" KAI, PLEASE STOP. THIS IS THE- " Everyone could hear Jihyo trying to calm him down. 

" I cant take this anymore. " Eunhyuk said as he got up the chair, " I dont care if Im not allowed. " He said as he rushed into the room. He saw two nurses trying to calm him down but he kept fighting back. Then he saw Jihyo with a needle. 

" What are you doing?!" He yelled at Jihyo and came to Kai's side.

" This is the only thing that can calm him down. " She answered as they struggled to keep him still.

" Kai, please. Stop doing this. You - " His dad tried to calm him down, but he kept yelling.

" NO, NO. I WANT EOMMA. PLEASE APPA. I WANT - " He stopped when he saw a blonde figure near the door, watching him with sympathy. " Eomma... " He immediantly calmed down. " Eomma... You're back.. " He kept saying, Eunhyuk stared at Hyuji then back at Kai. He then looked at Taeyeon telling her to take her out of the room.

Jihyo found an opportunity and injected him. He slowly started to fall asleep with the words, ' Eomma.. Eomma. ' 


" Im sorry about Kai.. " Taeyeon apologized as they sat down in the cafeteria. 

" Theres nothing to be sorry about. " She smiled. " The good thing is that he's safe now."

" Yeah. " She smiled.

" What did happened to him anyway?" 

" Well.. we really dont know.. My cousin found him in his room with blood all over him... and a pair of scissors beside him.. " She said with her head down.

Hyuji gasped, " A-and he did that to himself?" 

" Yeah.. " 

" Why would he?"

" Well... my sister..which is his mom, died 2 years ago.. " She slowly said, " He just.. cant really handle it.. "

" I-is that why he called me eomma? When he saw me?" Hyuji asked, feeling sorry for Kai.

" Yeah.. You just really look like her.. " She lied. 

" Oh.. " Hyuji didnt know what else to say. " I wish I could tell him advice about losing family.. " She awkwardly said.

" What do you mean?" She tilted her head.

" Well, I dont really tell people this but ... I had amnesia 2 years ago. " She slowly said as Taeyeon was wide eyed. " The doctor, Jihyo unnie, her and her brother found me in some lake. They took care of me and well, I became their family. " 

" Oh. " Was all she could say, she couldnt believe that her sister had amnesia. She couldnt believe that her sister may never remember them. " T-that re-really sweet of t-them. " She stuttered. " Have you ever thought of finding your real family?" 

" A-aniyo.. " She slowly said, " To be honest, I dont think I should even meet my real family. I mean.. I dont think they love me.. Because if they did, they would've found me by then or at least not let this happen. " 

" Aniyo! Thats not true! We love you" Taeyeon said without thinking. Hyuji stared at her, confused. She cleared , " I-I mean t-they love you. They're family. "

" Not all fa- " Hyuji got interuppted by a tall brown haired man behind Taeyeon. 

" Taeyeon-ah.. " He said. Taeyeon turned around and saw Eunhyuk, awkwardly standing there.

" Oppa? Wae?" She asked.

" Kai is awake now. "

" Thats great!" She smiled and turned to Hyuji, " Would you like to come with us?" 

" I'd love to, but I cant. I promise Joongki I'd buy him dinner like an hour ago. " Hyuji laughed.

" Oh.." Taeyeon forced a small laugh, " Then I'll see you around!" 

The two waved goodbye while Eunhyuk was awkwardly standing there. : Oh, by the way, Hyuji!" Taeyeon called her, " This is Kai's dad, Eunhyuk." She introduced him.

" Eunhyuk.... " Hyuji repeated, " I'll make sure to remember that!" She smiled and waved goodbye as she left. 

Before Eunhyuk and Taeyeon head to Kai's room, Taeyeon sat down on a nearby bench, " Wanna tell what you know?" She said as she patted the seat next to her.

" I think we should really ge- " He tried to change the subject but she wouldnt allow him.

" Eunhyuk. " She gave him one of her death glares, He immediantly sat down but didnt look at her. " Why didnt you tell us that you saw her?  "

" Becuase I saw how happy she is.." He said without looking at Taeyoen. " When I saw her.. I couldnt believe my eyes. I just wanted to hug her, hug her tight. B-but then.. I saw her with her new friends.. her new family.. she seems so happy with them.  When she was with me.. she would always get hurt. " 

" That was because Gyuri was there, no one cant ruin you guys anymore though. " Taeyeon said.

" Still.. I'd rather see her smile and forget ab-"

" You know the only reason why she- " 

" Yeah, I know. She had amnesia.. I heard you guys.. " 

" We can still help her remember you know? We jus- "

" How? Its been 2 years and she hasnt remembered a thing!" 

" Thats because she didnt have us to help her remember! To remember us! Her fa-family.. they didnt know who she was, how do you expect her to remember!?" Taeyeon yelled. She was getting annoyed of Eunhyuk's stubborness. " Eunhyuk, I know have no right to come and go between you and your son but you're really not getting the situation here. " She said, trying to sound impatient. " You know sometimes I never get you. Your son almost killed himself because he couldnt live another day without Hyoyeon! But you still decide not to tell him anything!?"

Eunhyuk didnt say anything and kept his head down.

Taeyeon stood up, " You're really unbelievable. Why do you give up so fast? Especially when you dont even try?. " She scoffed. " If anything else happens to Kai, Im blaming it all in you. " She glared at him before leaving. Eunhyuk sat there, thinking about Taeyeon's words. 


" Noona, seriously, you have to believe me. " Kai pleaded, " I saw Eomma. She was here, near the door. She was looking at me. Please you have to believe me!" Kai kept saying, but the whole gang kept their mouth shut. If Eunhyuk doesnt him to know then he wont, he's his son after all. They're just falling his dad. 

" Hyung?" He turned to Donghae and Wooyoung who stared at him with pity. 

' Maybe you just need some rest. " Wooyoung said as he took the blanket on his feet and tried to put it on him but he refused.

" Aniyo! IT WAS EOMMA I SAW HER!" He yelled at them. 

" Kai, please ju- " Jessica was about to talk when the door opened. There, they saw Eunhyuk standing there with food. 

" Appa! Appa! You believe me right? I saw Eomma!" Kai smiled at his dad, but his smile dropped when Eunhyuk looked at him with pity as well. " You dont believe? WAE? IM YOUR SON. ARENT YO- " He kept yelling until his dad spoke.

" Kai, shh. ' He came to his side, " I believe you okay? We all do. "

" You're lying. " Kai cried, " You guys are just think Im crazy!" 

" Aniyo, Kai, we all saw your eomma. " Eunhyuk admitted as Kai's eyes turned big.

" B-but you guys didnt believe me... No one did.. "

" That was because I felt bad for you.. I told them not to tell you.. "

" B-but why..?" 

Eunhyuk sighed, " Because you're Eomma had amnesia... " He admitted as Kai tilted his head.

" Amnesia?" 

" Its when you lose your memory.. Thats why she didnt remember you when you first saw her, but I was wrong to hide it from you.. " Eunhyuk said as Kai started to tear up, he couldnt talk and just sat there. " Im really sorry, Kai..b-but if you want to see her, you have to act like nothing is wrong.. like you dont know her.. " 

" B-but w-we have to he-help her rem-remember! We can t-tell her... We ca-can tell her sh-she's my e-eomma!" He cried as Jessica started to comfort him.

" We will, but we cant just tell her who we really are. " His dad held his hand, " Its going to be too sudden for her. " He lied. He knew the real reason why Hyuji doesnt want to meet her real family, he just couldnt tell Kai. " We just have to be patient with her okay? She'll remember. Shes your mother. " He smiled.

Kai sat their speechless. He couldnt believe that his own eomma doesnt know him, but he wouldnt blame her though. And his dad was right, Hyoyeon should remember him. She has to remember him


A few days passed and Kai is still at the hospital. He couldnt wait to get out because they said as soon as he's healthy, he's get to see Hyuji, his mother. But as days passed, Hyuji has been having these dreams everyday. Some would be the same and some would be different but with the same people. 

Hyuji's family decided to take her to a therapist thinking it might have something to do with her real family, but didnt tell her that.  Yes, the Song family want to help Hyuji find her real family but as always, she'd always say she doesnt want to know them. They tricked Hyuji into seeing a therapist by saying that the whole family is going because of some stupid family traditions. Hyuji found it weird but she couldnt judge it and went along. 

" I've been dreaming about these people.. " Hyuji started. " Everything started with 2 little girls playing together then sometimes, another girl will come and play with us."

" Us? " The therapist asked.

" Yeah. I feel like Im one of those 3 girls. Like a younger version of me.. " 

" Hm.. " The therapist wrote down things on her notes, " And what about other dreams? "

" Well.. sometimes I would dream about the same one but sometimes I'd dream about the same people but yet with different settings.. you know?" 

" And how long has this been going on for?"

" I dont really know.. maybe about a week and a half?"

" And you keep dreaming the same things?"

" Yeah.. I dont really know why.. "

" How do you feel when you get those dreams?" 

" To be honest, it seems familiar.. Like I've been there before. "

The therapist thought for a moment, " Hyuji, you had amnesia right?"

" Y-yeah."

" Well.. Maybe you're dreaming about your past. " She said as Hyuji suddenly got a weird feeling. 

" If it does, h-how co-come it happens now?" 

" Amnesias do take a long time to recover though. But maybe you've seen or felt something that had a connection of your past. " 

" L-like what?"

" Well.. A lot of things. It can be animals, people, places. It can be anything in this world. " She stopped to let Hyuji talk but she didnt say anything and decided to continue. " What was the strangest dream you had? Like the dream the affected you the most."

" Uhm.. " She hesitated to answer, knowing that it might be true. " W-when the 3 girls grew up.. O-one went away somewhere.. Then I met this guy, bu-but I dont really remember his face.. But then.. suddenly everything changed.. A-and I ended up in a hospital.. I was carrying a baby.. Apparently he was mine.. " 

" And how did you feel when you woke up?"

" I dont know.. Mixed emotions I guess.. Like, I was happy at first but then suddenly, I felt anger and devasted.. But then.. Happy again.. and at the same time I was hurt .. " 

" You may be feeling what you felt years ago. " 

" B-but what If I dont wont to feel it .. What if I just dont want to remember..?" 

" You cant fight, Hyuji. It can make it worse for your head. " The therapist said, " You maybe getting your memories back and yo- "

" May I go home now? Im getting a headache. " She lied.

The therapist sighed, " Alright.. But we still need to work on this. "

" A-arasso.. " She said as she stood up, " Thank you. " She bowed before leaving the room. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, not a really good chapter and sorry for the long update! Tell me what you guys think! :)